The Bought Husband - Cover

The Bought Husband

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A wealthy women hires an employee to be her husband for five years

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

The honeymoon was as bogus as the wedding had been. The script had been given to me well before hand so that I would be able to play my part so that any observer would only see what they thought was a happily married couple. Gloria was a conspiracy freak and she saw people everywhere whose sole purpose was to prove that she hadn't met the terms of her father's will.

"I know you don't believe it Jack, but the people in charge of the charities and foundations that will get the money if I don't meet the conditions of daddy's will are going to do their best to find a way to get that money. They like their half million a year salaries and they will do their absolute best to get my money. You absolutely have to be a convincing husband."

"Well if that is true Gloria, all they have to do is put an army of private detectives on the case and they will turn up the skinny on you and Jumal in no time."

"That won't matter Jack. There is nothing in daddy's will that says I can't cheat on my husband and if push comes to shove I'll fall back on that old standby, "I love my husband, but I'm a slave to a big, black cock." If that happens you will be shocked, but you love me so much that you will forgive me. Besides, I have a ton of personal security. You won't even know that they are there, but any private eye that tries to get close will meet them up close and personal. Money does have its advantages Jack."

The script had the two of us in the honeymoon suite and Jumal in a room just down the hall. I was to sleep in Jumal's room and he would be sleeping with Gloria. All the activities planned for the two weeks were scheduled to give Gloria and Jumal as much time together as possible while I read one of the many books I'd brought along, did crossword puzzles, or did whatever else I wanted with my time.

A typical night would have Gloria and I going out for dinner and dancing where we could be seen as a loving couple by anyone who was watching. When we got back to the hotel we would go back to our room where Jumal would be waiting and if no one else was in the hall Gloria would go into the honeymoon suite and I would go to Jumal's room. If anyone were in the hall we would both go into the suite and wait for the hallway to clear before I would go to the other room.

A typical day would have us going somewhere where we could be alone except that Jumal would already be there. One day we rented a boat and sailed it to a secluded cove and Gloria and Jumal did whatever they did (I didn't watch) while I sunbathed on the deck of the boat. At four in the afternoon Gloria came back aboard and we sailed the boat back and went to our room to get ready for another night of dinner and dancing.

The routine was broken on three of the nights when Gloria came into the room while I was sleeping and got into bed with me. She played with my cock until I woke up and when I was awake she sat on my face.

"Eat me Jack. Eat my pussy. Jumal left a big mess in me Jack; be a good hubby and clean me."

Well, it was part of the deal and I knew ahead of time that it was eventually going to happen so I did what I was hired to do. Gloria had been right in that I probably had sucked another man's leavings out of Shelly, but I had never known it so it hadn't bothered me at the time. In Gloria's case I knew for sure ahead of time that she had been fucked by Jumal. I was concerned that knowing that I was licking up an arrogant nigger's leftovers might translate into a quick trip to the porcelain throne. Surprisingly enough, Gloria didn't taste all that different from the times I had eaten her after cumming in her on our wedding night. I didn't like it, but it didn't kill me.

The honeymoon passed without incident and then we flew home. I returned to my job at Stearns, the same one that I had when it all started. After all, we couldn't have it said that I married the boss just to get ahead nor could we have it said that Gloria was playing favorites. I didn't care. I liked my job and I was good at it; good enough that everyone there knew I would make Regional Manager on my own merit. The only thing that changed was that Gloria and I rode to work together in the morning, had lunch together and then rode home together at night. Most nights when we got home Jumal was there waiting for us.

To the casual observer Jumal being at our house was explained by a snippet on the society page of the local newspaper.

"Apparently Gloria Stanton, nee Stearns, is having to redo the family manse to accommodate her new hubby."

When we got home there would be a van in the drive with Elate Construction on the side in big letters. Elate had two employees, Jumal and his cousin Darrnel. Sometime shortly after Gloria and I returned home Darrnel would get in the van and drive off. The van had tinted windows so you couldn't tell if there was one man or twelve inside. Dinner would be a quiet affair as Jumal and Gloria didn't want to talk in front of me and I had nothing to say to them. After eating I would go either to my room or to the home office I had set up.

The first week went by with Jumal and me ignoring each other until it was time to go to bed and then I went to my room and they went to theirs. The second week Jumal started doing what I had always known that he would.

"Well, its bedtime. See you in the morning Jack. I'm going to take your wife upstairs and fuck her eyes out. You don't mind, do you?"

The next morning on the drive to work Gloria apologized to me for Jumal's behavior.

"No need to apologize. I knew it was coming. Don't forget that I already told I could write the script. The first act came just as I said it would. While we are on the subject, I'm ready for my sex life to begin."

"I'll get on it as soon as we get to the office."

At lunch Gloria told me that, "The woman you chose will start tomorrow. She can only be there during the day so you are going to have to take long lunches and I'm going to have to arrange some fake business meetings to explain your absences from work. All I'm asking is that you be discrete."

"I will have to come up with a story that will explain why a newly wedded husband is getting his sex from a play for pay lady. How do you feel about being a closet lesbian that just needed a husband for appearances sake?"

Gloria laughed, "I'm way ahead of you Jack. I had an interview with her shortly after you picked her out. I told her that our marriage was a little on the weird side, that we loved each other deeply, but that for medical reasons I couldn't have sex. I told her that I realized that you had certain needs and that I was seeing to it that they were met."

Gloria reached over and patted my knee, "She is being extremely well compensated Jack; try and see to it that I get my moneys worth."

That night Gloria came into my room after I had fallen asleep and woke me up by playing with my cock. As I was shaking the sleep out of my eyes I heard her say, "I'm overflowing Jack. Eat my pussy. Lick my pussy and clean me out."

I went home at lunchtime and found Sally Ann sitting on the living room couch reading a magazine. She looked up when I walked into the room and I saw the astonished look on her face.

"Jack! What are you doing here?"

"You didn't know?"

"Know what?"

"That I'm your date?"

"Good Lord no. If I had known that I would never have accepted this assignment."

"Am I that repulsive?"

"It isn't that Jack, it is just that you are friends with Fred and I've worked hard at keeping what I do from him."

"Well Sally, let me set your mind to rest. I've had the hots for you since the first time I laid eyes on you and when I saw your page in the agency's book I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I picked you out of that book because I've wanted you for years. Do you really think that I would blow my chance at you by running to Fred and telling him that I screwing his wife?"

"When you put it that way, no, I guess you wouldn't."

"So, you want to be romanced or do we get right to it?"

"A little romance might be nice, but maybe later. Right now I think we should get to the business at hand so I see what I have to work with."

"Any limits?"

"I don't do animals or anything that involves pain, but I'm pretty much open to anything else."

"Well I'm a pretty ordinary kind of guy who is into oral, anal and regular sex and usually wants all he can get."

"You sure married the wrong girl for that from what I hear."

"What can I say? Love is blind. She told me she wanted to be a virgin when she married so we never fooled around first. I didn't find out about her medical problems until after I said "I do." But I love her and if she is willing to set me up with someone like you to take care of the sex angle I can live with it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.