The Bought Husband
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A wealthy women hires an employee to be her husband for five years

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow  

"Jack, Gloria would like to see you in her office."

It was the one thing that no one at Stearns Inc. wanted to hear because it usually meant that you were history. Gloria Stearns believed that she owed it to the people getting bad news to get it from her direct and not from some lower minion. The current economy sucked and Stearns was downsizing and it looked like I was on my way to the unemployment line.

I knocked on the door to Gloria's private office and heard her say "Come in." I opened the door and stepped into her office as she came out from behind the desk and walked toward me with her hand out-stretched in greeting. I felt the same tingle in my groin that I got every time I saw her. Tall, willowy and with runway model good looks she lit any number of fires as she walked through the office. I took her hand as she said, "Jack, how nice to see you. Have a seat."

After shaking hands she moved back behind the desk and sat down. As I took a seat she picked up a folder on her desk, glanced through it quickly, looked up at me and then back down at what I could only assume was a file on me.

"How long have you been here at Stearns Jack?"

Eleven years. I came to work for your father right out of high school."

"It must have been hard for you to work here full time while going to college at night."

"It wasn't easy Miss Stearns, but your father helped me a lot."

"Yes, I know. For some reason he never explained he looked on you almost as a son. He even loaned you the money for your education and then forgave the loan as a graduation present. Why did he do that Jack?"

"I don't know."

"Yes you do Jack, and what's more, so do I. Why did you do it Jack? Why did you stick your neck out like that?"

"Your father was a good man Miss Stearns and I wasn't about to let that bitch screw up your father's life."

"Was the money for your education a pay-off Jack?"

"No mam. Your father had already given me the loan and had already forgiven it as a graduation present. I guess that is one of the reasons that I did it. He didn't have to help me; he did it out of the goodness of his heart and you don't standby and watch a man like that get shafted by some money grubbing little bitch."

"You're lucky that they didn't have DNA testing back then; it could have blown your story out of the water."

"Not really. There was a fifty-fifty chance that it would have proven my story."

"You and daddy both did her?"

"I don't know that your father ever did, but half of the guys in the mail room did and anyone of us could have been the father."

"Still, what made you stand up when she said my father made her pregnant and say that she told you that she knew it wasn't his, but was going for the big bucks?"

"Loyalty."

"My, but you are old fashioned aren't you."

"As far as I'm concerned loyalty never goes out of style."

"Any chance that the loyalty you felt toward my father could extend to other family members?"

"What do you mean?"

"Just that Jack. Any chance that your loyalty to my dad could bleed over to me?"

"I still don't understand Miss Stearns."

"I'm in trouble Jack and I am in desperate need of a knight in shining armor to come to my rescue."

"I'll do what I can Miss Stearns."

"Maybe Jack, and maybe not. You need to know up front that my knight is going to be severely shit upon, will suffer outrageous indignities for almost five years and may very likely learn to hate the sight of me. I would like you to have dinner with me tonight Jack. We can discuss it someplace where I don't have to worry about the walls having ears. Can I pick you up around seven?"

"Yes, of course. I'll give you directions."

"I don't need directions Jack, I know where you live."

The curiosity must have been all over my face because she said, "You'll get the answers tonight Jack, just be patient."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

Just be patient! Easy for her to say, but not at all easy for me to do. How did she know where I lived? What did she mean with that comment about the wall having ears? What could she possibly want from me and why did she think I might do it knowing that I was going to be, as she put it, shit upon? I sat at my desk and didn't get a damned thing done for the rest of the day. I couldn't concentrate on my job for beans; all I could think about was our dinner that night and what she could possibly want me to do that would make me hate her on sight before it was over.

"I want you to marry me Jack."

I was stunned. I had expected something a little way out following our conversation in the limo on the way to the restaurant, but nothing anywhere close to that. I'd no sooner settled on the seat than she looked over at me and took a deep breath.

"I'm going to hang it all out tonight Jack and I praying that I can trust you to keep what we talk about in confidence even if you decide not to do what I'm about to ask of you. To be frank I do not expect that you will do it. God knows I wouldn't do it if it were me. The only reason I think I can ask it of you is your relationship with my dad. Do you know that it is in his will that you have a job for life at Stearns? That you can never be fired or laid off?"

"I had no idea."

"You were never supposed to know. The only reason that I'm telling you is so that won't fear for your job if you say no to what I'm going to ask. Can you do that Jack? Can you promise me that no matter what your decision is tonight what we talk about stays between the two of us?"

"You already know that I will Miss Stearns or we wouldn't even be having this conversation."

"Under the circumstances Jack I think you should start calling me Gloria. Here we are," she said as we pulled up in front of the restaurant. "As soon as you get your first drink under your belt I'll hit you with the bomb."

The look on my face amused her and she smiled. "I know a thousand things have gone through your mind since this morning, but I'll bet that wasn't one of them, was it?"

"No mam, not anything close to that."

"I told you Jack, it's Gloria. So, how does the idea sound to you so far?"

"I'm afraid I don't understand Miss St... Gloria."

"I'll spell it out for you Jack. For purely financial reasons I need a husband and for purely personal reasons my lover can't be the man I marry."

"I still don't understand."

"I'm not going to explain why I can't marry my lover, but I will explain the rest. My father, for reasons known only to him, wrote his will in such a way that if I am not married by the time I reach thirty my trust funds, there are three of them, will revert to various charities and foundations. I will be thirty in seven months. I can not marry the man I love, but I am totally unwilling to let my money go to some group that wants to save whales, hug trees or secure habitat for some goddamned mouse. So, I need a husband, but it has to be a special kind of husband. He has to understand that he is a husband in name only and that sex in the marriage will be minimal and almost totally one sided. He will be verbally abused and humiliated and he will have to put up with it for five years before he can get a divorce and a some point in that five year period he will need to father a child. Does that sound like something that you might be interested in Jack?"

"Uh, no, not really."

"Well then, let me tell you the rest of it. Two point five million dollars deposited in a Cayman Islands bank account, which will make it tax-free. You will not be able to access it until the five years is up. You will live with me and I'll pay all the bills, furnish the cars, the country club memberships and anything else you will require, need or want and you will get an annual spending allowance of ten thousand a month. In return you have to promise to be a faithful husband for five years and put up with whatever indignities I send your way. Sound a little better now?"

"Some, but there are major concerns."

"What are they?"

"Minimal sex and I'm to remain totally faithful. No, not at my age and definitely not for five years."

"If I can do something about the sex part how does the rest sound?"

"What I would get sounds fine, but my concerns are the other things you mentioned; the indignities, the verbal abuse and the humiliation. I need to know more, much, much more about those things."

"There would be no physical abuse Jack, but there will be a lot of verbal abuse, most intended to humiliate you. It will be all mental Jack and it shouldn't bother you because you will know it is coming and you will also know that it is all bullshit because of your status. You won't be the cuckolded husband, just a play actor."

"I still want to know what I'm getting into."

Gloria looked at me and I saw that she was thinking of how to say the absolute least and still win me over so I said, "Okay, how about this. I'll agree in principal to do it, but only after full disclosure and to insure full disclosure I'll want an agreement in writing releasing me from the five year obligation to get the offshore money if you have not disclosed every thing. I also want the written agreement to release the money to me if the marriage does not go the full five years through no fault of mine."

She looked at me for almost a full minute with her piercing blue eyes and then she said, "Deal" and extended her hand to me and we shook on it."

It turned out to be something simple, but kinky. Her lover was a black man named Jumal Washington and for reasons she would not go into she could not marry him or let her relationship with him see the light of day. Her fathers will stipulated marriage by thirty, the marriage to last a least five years and a grandchild by the age of thirty-five. While married to her I would have to put up with Jumal and he was, quite frankly, an obnoxious asshole. Her few close friends who knew about Jumal could not stand him and they were constantly asking Gloria what she saw in him.

"Love is blind Jack. I know he is an asshole sometimes, but I still adore him even though I know it. It doesn't matter what he does Jack; I'll find excuses for him. You know about that don't you Jack? You've been there and done that with Shelly so you know what it is like."

"How did you know about Shelly?"

"I know everything about you Jack. I've had private detectives all over you since I chose you to be my husband. I try not to take chances Jack. I knew of the bond between you and my father and I gambled that it might work in my favor, but there is 31 million at stake here Jack so I made it my business to know everything about you that there was to know. Just out of curiosity, how long did you know about Shelly before you ended it?"

"Two years, eleven months, one week, three days, two hours and fifteen minutes."

"You let it go on that long?"

"You said it yourself; love is blind and you find excuses. I'd still be finding excuses if I hadn't walked in on them. Even then it was only because of who it was that I tossed her out. A lover I might have been able to handle, but her father and her brother and both of them at the same time? I just couldn't handle it."

"So, will you do it?"

"Full disclosure Gloria. There is still that little matter of sex that has to be talked about. I especially want to hear about the minimal and totally one sided part."

"Oh that."

"Yes, that."

"I love Jumal and I intend to stay faithful to him, at least after a fashion. You and I will have sex one time after the ceremony to legally consummate the marriage and then we won't have sex again until it is time to make the baby. That said, I have a certain need that Jumal absolutely refuses to meet. He is willing to let you do it to me and not consider it cheating, but only under certain circumstances."

"What is it and what are those certain circumstances?"

"Do we have to go into it now Jack?"

"Full disclosure Gloria. I am going to have to know sooner or later and anything that you don't want to talk about makes me nervous."

"I love to have my pussy eaten Jack, but Jumal absolutely refuses to do it. He says that it is beneath him to do such a thing. He will let me have you do it to me and not consider it cheating, but only after he has made love to me first. And there will be times he will want to watch."

"You can't be serious!"

"I am Jack, dead serious. Think of it Jack, one hundred and twenty thousand a year for five years as spending money and a 2 point five million dollar pot of gold at the end of a five year rainbow. You've done before Jack. You know that you have gone down on Shelly after she had been screwed and it hasn't killed you and you didn't have a pot of gold waiting for you after you did it. I'll make sure that you have a sex life Jack, it just won't be with me. So, will you do it?'

It was pretty much a no brainer. Five years of bullshit in exchange for almost three million dollars. Hell, I'd be thirty-six years old and set for life to say nothing of the life of luxury I'd live for five years. All I had to do was put up with some bullshit three or four times a week from some obnoxious asshole. I should be able to do that standing on my head.

I stared at Gloria as the wheels turned in my head and finally I said, "Three conditions. One, the signed agreement. Secondly, I get to approve whatever plan you come up with to see that I have a sex life. Last, but by no means least, our wedding night is mine and only mine."

"What does that mean?"

"Two things. You have already said that your boyfriend will want to watch when I go down on you so I wouldn't put it past him to want to horn in on our wedding night. That will be a no-no. I don't want him within five miles of us on our wedding night. The second thing about it being my night is that you are mine for the night. Not just a quickie so you can honestly and with a straight face say that the marriage was consummated, but the entire night and we will do it all. I'll want anal, oral and vaginal sex with you on that night."

"I can't do that Jack; I would be cheating on Jumal."

"Yes you can Gloria. You have already accepted that you have to have sex with me on our wedding night and you have already decided that since you have to do it that it isn't cheating. What's the difference? One time or all night, it is all the same."

"I can't do it Jack. It just wouldn't be right."

"Your choice Gloria, but it is a deal breaker as far as I am concerned."

"You would throw away almost three million over that?"

"You would throw away almost thirty-one million over it?"

"I can always get someone else Jack."

"Yes, you could."

I picked up the menu and looked at it. "Is the prime rib any good here?"

"Don't change the subject Jack."

"No subject change Gloria. I told you what I have to have and you said that I couldn't have it. Subject closed. We came here for dinner and when we are done eating I'll catch a cab home and save you the trouble of having to drop me off."

"Why is that one thing so important to you Jack?"

"It is for my mental health Gloria."

"That doesn't make sense Jack."

"Not to you maybe, but it does to me."

"Can you explain it to me?"

"It is quite simple Gloria. You have already put me on notice that part of my earning the money is putting up with your asshole of a boyfriend for the next five years. I'm no dummy Gloria, I can even write the script for the next five years. It will start out with him rubbing my nose in the fact that he is fucking my wife and I'm not. It will move to him wanting me in the next room when he screws you so I can be on call to eat you when his stuff is still hot and fresh in you. He'll get tired of that after a while and he will want me to be in the room when he does it so I'm forced to watch. Then he will talk you into having me go sixty-nine with you while he screws you from behind so I can see him ramming you from only inches away from my face. Somewhere along the way, after he has seen me eat you a dozen times or so he will make the comment, "Wouldn't you just like to cut out the middleman and come over here and get it fresh from my dick?"

"And all the time I'm supposed to smile and take his shit. Well, I'll do it, but I want to be able to look at him and be able to say to myself, "I fucked your woman asshole. I came in her mouth, I pounded her butt hole and I did my best to fill her womb with my cum. Your woman asshole — I took your woman every way it was possible to take her so go ahead and babble because it don't mean shit to me." Like I said Gloria, it is a mental health issue with me and it costs you nothing because you were already going to have sex with me that night anyway."

"I guess I need to rethink a few things Jack. Yes, the prime rib here is very good. If you are ready, let's order."

After dinner she wouldn't let me call a cab and the ride home in her limo was a quiet one. As I was getting out she said, "We will talk again Jack, but first I have some thinking to do."


It was two days before Gloria called me into her office and told me to have a seat. As soon as I was seated she pushed a piece of paper across the desk to me, "There is your signed agreement on disclosure. Against my better judgement I am going to give you what you require as far as our wedding night is concerned. All that is left is to see that you have a sex life for the five years we are married. To keep things as discrete as possible and to preserve the outward appearance of utter faithfulness I've decided that whatever you do needs to be done in the confines of our home. I've decided that what I need a maid. Of course one of her cleaning duties will be to clean your pipes as often as you like. If that arrangement meets with your approval the next step will be to pick the right woman."

She opened her briefcase and took out a three ring binder and handed it to me.

"See if there is anyone in there who appeals to you. The ones with a line drawn across their face are not available."

I found myself looking at pictures of beautiful women. Each page had a couple of pictures, vital statistics and some information about the likes, dislikes and hobbies of the women. I looked up at Gloria and she smiled at me and said, "One of my very good friends owns a modeling agency and an escort service. I've been assured that the women in that book will be more than happy to do what I want of them for what I am willing to pay. Just pick one Jack and I'll make the necessary arrangements. If you get tired of her after a couple of months you can go back to the book and pick another one. Do we have a deal?"

While she had been talking I had been leafing through the book. Suddenly I stopped dead and stared at what I was seeing. Sally Ann was the wife of one of the guys I played softball with and I had lusted after her for years.

"All of the women in this book play for pay?"

Gloria nodded and I handed her back the book and pointed at Sally Ann. "That one."

"I take it that we have a deal?"

"Yes Gloria, we have a deal."

That's when my life began to get hectic. For the next three months there was a phony courtship followed by the announcement of our engagement, followed by a hundred parties given by friends and relatives. There were the wedding plans (according to the society pages of the local papers one of the "social events of the season") to be made, a honeymoon to be planned and through it all Gloria and I were seen almost every evening at some "In" place in town. By the day of our wedding our "bona fides" had been established, the society pages were calling us the perfect couple and friends and relatives positively gushed over how much in love with each other we so obviously were.

There was one glitch however, and I had to remind Gloria of it and she told me not to worry, it would be taken care of. I told her I wasn't worried because I knew the wedding wouldn't go off until it was taken care of. Two days later she handed me confirmation of deposit to my account in the Cayman Islands.

I still hadn't met Mr. Washington and I could only assume that Gloria had put him on ice until after the nuptials. Still, I scanned the crowd in the church looking for someone who might be Jumal. I figured that he was the kind of guy who would show up and sit in the back row and smirk as the "love, honor and obeys" were said. I wouldn't put it past him to have told Gloria that he would be there and just might have to speak his piece when it got to the "Is there anyone here who knows of any reason why these two should not be joined in holy matrimony."

I almost missed him. He had timed his arrival so that he sat down just as Gloria started down the aisle toward me. She was radiantly beautiful and as I looked toward her I saw Jumal take his seat and our eyes met and I got the sneer and smirk that I had known would be there. I smiled at him as I thought to myself, "Smirk all you want asshole, your woman is going to be my slut tonight and then after tonight I'll still have a part of her you will never have and I'll know it every time I eat her pussy."

As I watched Gloria walk down the aisle toward me I thought, and not for the first time, what a crying ass shame it was that this was all bogus.

The ceremony went off without a hitch and I don't think Gloria was ready for what she got when the minister said, "You may now kiss the bride." I made it a long lasting one as I looked over her shoulder in the direction of Jumal. I had hoped to see a slow burn, but his face remained impassive. It was childish of me and I knew it, but I was going to be on the receiving end of his shit for the next five years and I wanted to get my digs in whenever I could.


The reception was like all wedding receptions and at an appropriate time my bride and I changed clothes and escaped. Two miles from the reception the limo driver pulled off onto a side street.

"What are you doing?" Gloria asked the driver.

He pointed at me and I said, "I have a little surprise for you my love" as the limo pulled up behind a car that I had pre-positioned.

The driver helped me move the luggage from the limo to the car and then I handed him the five hundred I had promised him. While that was going on Gloria kept asking, "What are you doing Jack. What is going on here? Whose car is this?"

"Be patient my love, it will all be clear in a minute. "

As the limo sped off I told Gloria to get in the car. "I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what this is all about."

"Get in the car Gloria. I won't hesitate to drive off and leave you standing there. Then you can hitch hike to the honeymoon hotel and explain why you arrived without your new hubby."

Gloria gave me a murderous glance, but she got in the car. As I pulled away from the curb she said, "Okay Jack, just what the fuck is going on here?"

Tsk, tsk, Gloria, is that any way to talk to your new husband?"

"Cut the shit Jack, I want to know what you are doing."

"Simple my love, I don't trust you. You gave in on the 'my night only' demand way too easy. You are a schemer Gloria and I could hear the wheels and gears turning in your head. Promise him whatever he wants. Once the marriage has taken place, stiff him. He will already be married and he'll be a realist and he will behave because of the money."

"Jack, that's not true."

"Sure it is Gloria. The tight schedule you insisted we maintain — the schedule that would have us at the hotel by eleven and the marriage consummated by midnight. And then something was supposed to happen. Maybe you would get up and walk across the hall to the room where Jumal was waiting? Or maybe he was just going to knock on our door and you would get up and let him in to join us. I could have been wrong, but I knew I wasn't when the ceremony was over and I saw you make eye contact with Jumal. I saw him tap his watch and I saw the slight nod that you gave him. The fix was in and it was screw Jack time only Jack decided a long time ago that you couldn't be trusted so Jack made his own plans. Right now we are on our way to the motel where I will see to it that our marriage is consummated and that I get what you and I agreed on."

"This is not the way to start our marriage Jack."

"This isn't a marriage Gloria and you know that better than anyone. This is a business deal and I will honor my part of the deal. I said that I would and my word is as good as gold, but only if you honor your part of the bargain." I pulled over to the side of the road. "Choice time Gloria. If you don't intend to honor your part of the bargain get out and start hitch hiking. I'll start the annulment proceedings in the morning."

I saw the resignation come over her face and then she said, "Of course I will honor our agreement Jack. I'm just surprised that you don't trust me and that you thought I wouldn't."

"The marriage is a sham Gloria and we both know it, but let's not make it worse by starting out lying to each other. I saw the watch tap and the little nod and being the halfway intelligent guy that I am I made some phone calls from the reception hall. We were registered in room 1216 and there just happened to be a Mr. Jumal Washington registered in room 1220 and one of the things I was specific about was that he wasn't to be within five miles of us on our wedding night. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck my love and if you want this thing to work you had best not forget it."

As far as wedding night's go I suppose that it had it's good and it's bad. When we got to the "hot sheet" motel I had picked (knowing that no one would look for Gloria in a place like that) Gloria matter of factly stripped and laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling. The message was clear, "Let's hurry up and get this over with," but since that was what I had expected I had come prepared. I opened my suitcase, took out a book and handed it to Gloria.

"What's this?

"Something to keep you occupied while I enjoy my evening."

I got on the bed and pushed her legs apart and she said, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Nope."

"You most certainly are. Where is the condom?"

"Don't need one."

"Oh yes you do. I am not ready to get pregnant."

"You can't get pregnant from what I'm going to do. Just read your book," I said and then I went down on her. I like to eat pussy and I have been told that I'm extremely good at it. It didn't take me long to get Gloria to the point where she was moaning and pushing her pussy up at my mouth. I worked a finger into her pussy to get it wet and then I started teasing her anal rosebud.

"What are you doing?" she gasped and I stopped eating her long enough to say, "Just read your book Gloria and don't mind me."

I worked that finger in her ass for a couple of minutes and then I pushed another one in. I was sucking on her little 'man in the boat' while working her ass with two fingers and Gloria dropped the book and grabbed the back of my head with both hands and she did her best to pull me inside her cunt. I increased the pressure on her clit and added a third finger to her ass and she screamed — actually screamed — "Fuck me damn you, fuck me."

I smiled as I reached for the tube of KY Jelly that I had dropped on the bed when I had climbed on. I put some on my cock with one hand while I kept the fingers of the other on her clit to keep her moaning. When I was lubed up I grabbed her legs and lifted them up onto my shoulders, lifted her ass clear of the bed and then drove my cock into her ass.

"Arghhhhh" is the closest I can come to describing the yell that came out of her mouth as she tried to pull away, but I was buried deep in her and I had a firm grip on her so she was pinned there as I started pounding into her. Past experience had shown me that some women love anal sex; some just learn to like it and some never do. It didn't matter to me which category Gloria fell into because this night was all about me and I didn't give a rat's ass if she got anything out of it at all. Still, it was nice to see that after a minute or two of my plowing the dirt road that she was responding and soon she began hissing, "Yes yes yes yes" through her teeth.

To prepare for the night I had beat my meat eleven times in the past twenty-four hours just to make sure that my cock would stay up for quite a while. I pounded Gloria's ass for a good ten minutes while she moaned, yelled and cried. She had two orgasms before I was finally able to have mine. When my cock went limp I pulled my cock out of Gloria's ass and went into the bathroom to wash it. Gloria just lay on the bed and watched me with an unreadable expression on her face as I cleaned myself up.

I went back to the bed, pushed Gloria's legs apart and with my knees both just off to the side of her head I went down on her again. This time my fingers worked on her pussy instead of on her ass and once again her hands went to my head and she pulled me to her. I kept working on her until she cried out, "Please put it in me Jack, please fuck me."

I took my mouth off her pussy just long enough to say, "Can't do it. My dicks not hard enough yet" and I went back to working on her pussy with my mouth and fingers. She was humping up at me and crying out, "Fuck me Jack, please fuck me." I stopped eating her long enough to say, "As soon as my dick gets hard and I went back to working on her clit. Maybe thirty seconds went by and then I felt one of her hands on my cock. She stroked it several times and then scooted her head to the left and I felt her head push under me and her hot mouth close around my dick. It was what I had been hoping for. I wanted her to ask me for everything that I did to her and so far she had begged me to fuck her and now she was sucking my cock on her own which to me was the same as asking.

I let Gloria suck on me for about two minutes and then I swung around and got between her legs. I held myself still above her and looked down at her beautiful face and wished again that it were for real and not fake.

"Please" she said, "What are you waiting for? Hurry, hurry up and fuck me" and no mention was made of a condom.

I didn't get my wish. She never did ask me to fuck her in her ass even thought I did do it to her two more times. I made love to her (and yes it was) three more times and I ate her pussy after each time and it drove her wild. It was five in the morning when I finally fell into an exhausted sleep. I woke up at nine-thirty and the first thing I saw was Gloria leaning on her elbow and looking down at me. "What?" I asked as I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes.

"Nothing."

"Then why are you looking at me like that?"

"Why not? It is the first day of the rest of my life and the first time I've woken up with a husband in bed beside me."

"Yeah, well we know all about that husband shit."

I stood up and went over and picked up my pants.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting dressed so we can get this show on the road."

"You wake up with a naked me next to you and you want to get dressed?"

"The deal was that I was to get the night all to myself. Nights over, it is daylight outside and you should know by now that I'm going to live up to my end of the deal."

"The night isn't over until we are both out of bed and dressed."

I dropped my pants on the floor and got back into bed. "What changed your mind?"

"A girl only has one first night as a married woman. Besides, I told you that I love to have my pussy eaten and that you might have to do a lot of it. And last night I discovered just how big a turn on it can be when I'm full of cum. I want to do it some more Jack."

We didn't get checked out until two in the afternoon, which totally screwed up Gloria's carefully planned schedule. We missed our flight to St. Thomas and Gloria had to make a dozen phone calls to reschedule things. Since the next flight for the Islands didn't leave until the next day we drove to Gloria's house where I spent my first night in the room that was to be mine for the better part of the next five years. I heard Gloria on the phone trying to reach Jumal who, since he had adhered to Gloria's schedule, was already in St. Thomas. She never did reach him and she slammed the phone down in a fit of rage. I smiled to myself and thought, "True love never does run smooth." Actually, I hoped the asshole went SCUBA diving and a shark got him and with that pleasant thought on my mind I put my head down on the pillow and fell almost immediately to sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.