Bad Day At The Office - Cover

Bad Day At The Office

Copyright© 2006 by Telephoneman

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The story of a man trying to come to terms with life after his wife's death

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

I woke early, after only a couple hours of sleep, still tired and quite disorientated. At first I thought that the naked body lying next to me was Jane, then remembering that I would never again wake up with her at my side. It seemed that I was just at the edge of reality, you know, when you are awake but your dreams still feel real. I felt quite guilty when I did recall who the woman in my arms was. I lay as still as I could, not wanting to disturb her, whilst I pondered my own thoughts. Was I glad? Did I feel I'd betrayed my late wife? Most important, did I want to continue the budding relationship?

Remembering the firmness and subtle strength of Terry's body as it reacted to my touch, her eagerness to please and her desire to be pleased, how could I not be glad to have such a woman in my bed. That was the easy bit. The guilt was there, although whether it was really guilty feelings or just the desire for my love to be back I wasn't truly certain, but I did know that my heart still belonged to Jane, even if my mind had let her go.

The third question was the real dilemma, and it took a long time to work it out. Physically I definitely wanted more of Teresa, mentally, too, as I enjoyed our talks almost as much as our lovemaking. Emotionally, I was scared of not being able to love her, and also selfishly, of being hurt again if I did. In the end, I could not find a convincing enough reason why I shouldn't continue to see her.

I checked my bedside clock and was amazed to see that it was 6:30; I'd been pondering for over an hour. I knew that we needed to be up earlier than normal, as I didn't want my new lover going to work dressed as she'd arrived at my house. She would therefore need to go home before heading off to work. I reckoned that to be at work by nine we should be up by seven. I kissed her hair, nuzzling my nose in its long fragrant strands. Teresa murmured in her sleep and pushed her body back against me. My hands had begun to caress and stroke her stomach before one hand cupped a firm warm breast. I felt my arousal push against her buttocks. My free hand soon found its way to her mound and began circling her soft tender lips. Terry was still asleep but her body was reacting to my touch. When I let a finger probe between those delicious lips, she was quite wet and it took little effort on my part for her pussy to ready for me. I slid my hard cock between her legs and guided it to her entrance. Very gently I pushed it into her receptive body. My full length slid in easily and I began a slow, rhythmic rocking. My fingers kept the same soft tempo on her clit, and sleep or no sleep, her body was rapidly responding.

I kept whispering in her ear that it was time to wake up until I heard a long 'Mmmmmmm!', which signified that she was now awake and enjoying what I was doing. Once I knew she was awake I increased my speed and the pressure on her clit.

Loud moans told me that she was close, so I thrust harder and faster, maintaining the pressure on her most sensitive organ. I felt her body tense and the grip her pussy walls made on my cock felt exquisite, as her orgasm gripped her body. I slowed to almost a complete halt whilst she came, until her breathing told me that she was over her climax; then I upped the tempo once more and began thrusting rapidly and deeply into her hot pussy. Terry moved my hand from her clit but was more than happy to keep my cock where it was. A few minutes of that and I felt myself tiring so I put a major effort into the final few moments. Unfortunately Teresa didn't manage to come again before I filled her beautiful body with whatever the night before had left in my balls.

"What a way to wake up!" Teresa said as she turned to face me.

"I hoped you wouldn't mind! I know I was very selfish but your body just does things to me."

"I certainly didn't mind. In fact I shall expect the same every morning from now on." Terry said with a huge smile.

"It's certainly set me up for the day." She added.

I pulled her to me and kissed her softly before just hugging her for a small eternity. The feel of her body, relaxed and pliant against me, was a wonderful feeling and I had a sudden insight that this was what I missed most; the intimate closeness that only lovers can share.

Eventually we managed to drag ourselves from the crumpled bed and prepare ourselves for the day ahead. We had a long sexless but very sensuous shower before Terry, giggling like mad put on her coat and headed home. I'd offered her a shirt or something but she declined saying she wanted to prolong the feeling of the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.