Needing The Green - Cover

Needing The Green

Copyright© 2006 by MadMadMikey

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A man's long time virgin girlfriend may love cash more than him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Cheating   Interracial   First  

My life was really starting to look up. I was 21, working a job I loved and I had just moved into a place of my own. The best part was my girlfriend Mandy. Mandy is two years younger than me. We had dated since middle school. Why she picked a dork like me I will never know.

I am not really much to look at. Short and kind of round is the best way to say it. Mandy on the other hand is a Goddess. At 4'10" and only 95lbs she is a small thing. I call her mini white because she looks like snow white with her pale white skin and dark hair. But the thing that most people notice is her bright blue eyes. God I love those eyes.

You may say Mike (that's me I am mike) how could it get any better. Let me tell you. Two mouth ago I asked my sweet Mandy to be my wife and here is how it gets better she said yes. Not only will she be my wife but I will actual get to make love to her.

You see Mandy and I through all this time together still have not done any more than make-out and use our hands on each other. I have only seen her naked once and that was by accident when I walk into the bath room when she was getting out of the shower.

So know I have to tell you where everything started going to shit. I guess it started at my work. I work as a warehouse supervisor. I can't really say the name but it's a big one. About a month ago my boss tells me I am going to start training a few new employs on the night shift. Among them is a man named Jay Markwell.

Normal I would just go give the prepared speeches and hand him off to a box thrower. But I knew Jay he made high school hell for me. There were few days I came home without a bruise or limp because of that black asshole. So I decide I was going to make thing hard on him.

As I approached him for the first time in three years I felt like a scared little kids again. The closer I got to him the more remember why I was so scared of him back in the day. He stands at least 6'7" and he is as round as he is tall at, at least 350 of fat and muscle.

But before I could say a word to him his face grew a huge smile and said "Milk tits mikey holy shit its you. I heard you're my boss. Before you can say anything I just want to tell you I am so sorry for the way I treated you back in school man." He then holds his hand out for me to shake.

He goes on to tell me that since he has gotten out of rehab he has felt bad for the things he did in the past. He tells me how bad his home life was and how he was taking it out on me at the time. Call me a sucker but I really bought it. So over the next week we hung out like the best friend at work and out.

Mandy didn't like the idea of me hanging out with Jay. So I didn't bring him by the place. She remembers all the beatings and thinks no one like that can change. I keep trying to tell her I think she is wrong. But I can't say much to her since she got some of it because she was my girlfriend at the time.

At the end of the week Jay comes to me and says he thinks he may have to quit. He says he cant find a place close to work and he doesn't have a car. So I tell him I have a three bedroom place just two blocks away. One is mine one is Mandy's and if I could work it he could have the other since we need to start saving for the wedding anyways. I tell him it may be a hard sell but I will try.

Threw tight negations I got her to say yes but only till he finds another place close to work. He moved in two day later. I have to give her so much because rite away she was nice to him.Also that week he got moved to days shift. So with me being night and him day it left him and Mandy at home alone all night.

A few days later I came home early because a leak at work. When I got I was surprised to find my sweet virgin girlfriend dance in front of a sitting jay in her underwear. When she saw me she grabbed her bath robe and ran from the room. Jay just gave me a big smile and a wink of his eye.

I followed to her room. As soon I was in her room she says to me "what are doing home early." To which I said "fuck that what the hell were you doing out there." She tells me "I was just dancing for the pig. He gave me a Fifty bucks. It's not like I was even naked. You're the one that said we need extra money. I didn't think you would mind."

I didn't want to fight about and she was rite it wasn't like she was naked or touching him so I said it fine with me as long as it doesn't go any further than that. This sits her off. "You really think you have to tell me that. I am a grown woman and know what to far is. For Christ sake I haven't even let you seen me naked and I love you baby."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.