The Waitress
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

I showed up the next evening with my lawyer John and Bruno... yes that's his real name... a bounty hunter. We saw a cocky guy sitting in a booth and walked over to him. "Are you Erick?" I asked?

"Who the hell are you and what do you want?" was his reply.

"Just call me Santa since I brought you money." I opened the bag and showed him some of the money. John and I sat down across from him and Bruno being 6'6" 300 lbs sat in a chair at a table next to us. I ordered us a round of beers and then started my conversation with Mr. Prick.

"We are here on behalf of Stacy. She said that you would get out of her life for ten thousand dollars. Is that true?"

"Yeah, man, you got the ten grand?"

"As a matter of fact I do but I have a counter offer. Stacy wants to make sure you never return so I have an offer for you. I will give you twenty grand if you sign this waver saying you will give up all parental rights to Marti and that you will never approach Stacy or Marti ever again. Are you willing to sign this form? Or we can start court proceedings. This is John, my attorney. We are ready to complete the contract right now. If we leave this table, it will be a court action. This offer will expire in five minutes."

"Wait, man. If I sign away my rights to Marti, you will give me twenty grand and I will never have to pay child support?"

"That's right. All I need is your signature on this form."

"Where do I sign?" he signed the paper and I told John his job was over and to go take care of the legal work. He didn't want to be there for the rest of the deal. So John took the forms and left.

Erick asked, "What's going on? I signed your damn form, now give me my money."

"Well, Mr. Prick, I'm a retired cop and there is no way I can let a blackmailer like you off that easy. If you leave now without the money, you may have a chance to live. If you take the twenty grand, Bruno is a bounty hunter and he will be given ten grand to try and change your mind. Bruno will give you a twenty minute head start. The choice is now yours."

Erick was now scared as hell. He knew he was in big trouble. He jumped up without taking any money and ran out the door. I gave Bruno a sack of money which was ten grand and told him I didn't care what he did. I didn't even want to know. He needed to convince Erick to never bother Stacy or Marti again. Bruno got up, shook my hand and said it was good doing business with me. Erick would be convinced to stay clear of Stacy.

When I got home I was smiling and it made Stacy feel better. I told her that I had a talk with Erick and she would never see him again. He was leaving town and would be gone forever. I told her I was getting in the hot tub to relax. Marti asked if she could get in with me. I could never refuse her anything. She was becoming my pride and joy and we weren't even related. Of course Ben was ready to get in also. I looked up and saw Stacy in her robe and knew she was coming in too.

This time when we all got in Stacy sat next to me. I told her that just looking at her was making me hard. I couldn't believe it when she reached over under the bubbles and felt my cock and agreed that it was. Then she sat closer to me. We all got out after about a half hour. Stacy dried the kids off and put them to bed. I shut off the tub and lights and headed for my room. I was lying there nude under the sheet thinking about Stacy when there was a light tap on my door.

I said, "Come in," and it was Stacy still in her robe.

She was standing by the door when she said, "Charlie, did you mean it when you said you loved me?"

"Yes, Stacy, I have loved you for a very long time."

"Charlie, then why haven't you ever tried to make a pass at me, a kiss or pat on the butt or something?"

"I was afraid, Stacy. I'm an old guy and you are a beautiful young lady. If I tried anything, which I've always wanted to, I was afraid of rejection. If you said, "No," I was afraid you would feel uncomfortable with me and would move out."

"Charlie, can I lie down with you now?" I pulled the sheet open and she slipped off her robe and slid in next to me. She was naked under the robe. She turned to me, lay her head on my shoulder, her arm across my chest and we just cuddled for a few minutes.

"Charlie, when was the last time you were with a woman?"

"I went out with a few older ladies since my wife's death but the sex was nothing. I know they meant well but I guess it lacked feeling or need. Something was missing. What about you?"

"Well, I dated a few guys after Marti was born. I never had sex with any of them. Charlie, I know this is going to be hard for you to believe but it's the truth. I wanted love and companionship. I wanted a father for my kids but I couldn't find it out there. I know I'm a pretty woman and can have most any guy for a ride in the hay. Charlie, they all just want the sex and I wouldn't do it. Believe me when I say a really ugly woman who gives out will have a date before a good looking woman who doesn't."

"Charlie, I have two great kids that mean everything to me. I want to be held and made loved to also. It's hard, Charlie, it's really hard. Maybe some of those dates I went on would have worked out, I'll never know because I can't just sleep with a guy hoping he might be the one."

"Why are you with me now, Stacy? I'm just an old guy who's in love with you."

"Charlie, the age means nothing to me. I've loved you ever since I saw you with my kids. I could tell you wanted more than just to get in my pants. Yes, Charlie, I could tell that too. My feelings for you began to grow. You helped me and the kids and didn't pre-judge us because of our past. You became a true friend to all of us and did the kind of things that a person who loves another does. Do I wish you were younger? Of course but only so we could spend more years together. Tonight I want you, Charlie. Make that I need you, Charlie. I need to be held and made sensuous love to. In one sentence, Charlie, I need to be wanted by someone who truly loves me for me, not just my body."

I took her in my arms and kissed her lightly. I knew all that was hard for her to say. I kissed the tears that were running down her cheeks. I began to slowly caress her breasts, rubbing her nipples and then gently kissing them. I slid my hand down between her legs as she slowly spread them for me. I put my hand on her mound and curled my fingers over into her valley and into her wet sex. Right then I knew she was giving herself completely to me. It was a night of love that neither of us would ever forget.

The next morning Marti came looking for her mother. She asked why she was sleeping with her Uncle Charlie.

Stacy just told her that she loved Uncle Charlie and wanted to be with him. I was laying there slightly embarrassed holding the sheet over my nude body.

Marti told her mother that she loved me too. Stacy go up and slipped on her robe and took Marti to her room to give me some privacy. When she got to the door she looked back at me and said, "Charlie, that was the most sensuous and wonderful night of my life," and walked out the door.

I quickly got up and got dressed. I had some thinking to do. It was Saturday and Stacy and I promised the kids we would take them to the zoo. I had to make a major decision whether to ask Stacy to marry me. Then should I ask or even tell my kids.

I decided to let them have their say. The following week I called all my kids and told them I had asked Stacy to marry me. On Saturday I was willing to let them all voice their opinions. So if they had anything to say they should be there. I asked Barb my eldest daughter if she would bring her daughter as a life guard and I would pay her to watch Ben and Marti while they went swimming. I loved my grandchildren but hardly ever saw then since they were teenagers or even older and lived a distance away.

Saturday came and the tensions were running high. Kim was the only one of my four kids to ever meet Stacy. Mark, my oldest son and his wife came in and greeted me. Then my younger son Mike and his wife came in. Barb and her husband pulled into the drive and their daughter Becky was with them to watch Ben and Marti at the pool while everyone spoke their piece. Stacy was getting the kids swim trunks on and then came into the kitchen where the discussion was going to take place. When Stacy came into the room Mark looked at her and by impulse said, "Holy Shit" and immediately received an elbow to his ribs from his wife. Stacy introduced herself to everyone. I think all the men were shocked when they saw her. I don't think she was what anyone expected.

Ben was his usual self and said, "Hi, everybody. My name is Ben and this is my little sister Marti. It's nice to meet all of you. Me and Marti gotta go now. We get to go swimming while you guys talk. Mom said not to bother you guys cause it's very important so me and Marti will see you later."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.