Hotel California - Cover

Hotel California

Copyright© 2006 by eric

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Added chapter 4 and revised chapter 3 so that it is twice as long as before. A young couple turn off a desert highway and find an old hotel. They will find the most intense pleasure of their lives, and also the greatest horror. They will never leave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

As Cindy was falling asleep I was in the other bedroom rolling and wrestling with Brenda as our bodies were still entwined in a frantic coupling. Brenda had been all over me as soon as the door to the bedroom had shut behind us. I was one step away from her going through the door when she pulled my hand and arm and I spun back to her as if we were doing the tango. She then wrapped her arms around me in a bear hug and kissed me deeply. She had me highly aroused and emotionally off balance and she knew it. As our lips parted Brenda started pushing me backward toward the bed. We were still embracing so I stumbled as I shuffled backward. When the backs of my legs came to the foot end of the bed I fell back onto it with Brenda on top of me. She rolled off me and came up on one elbow laughing and giggling like a schoolgirl.

"We're going to have some good fun baby." She said as she kissed me once more. She started pulling at the buttons of my shirt and finally tore the last three ripping it off me. This pissed me off and turned me on at the same time. I pushed Brenda and rolled her over on her back. I took both her hands in mine and held them down—one to each side of her head as I rolled over her and pinned her. I kissed her deeply and said, "You are one wild woman Brenda. I'm gonna make you pay for that. I am going to fuck your brains out like there's no tomorrow!"

Brenda caught her breath and lay with her chest heaving as I slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She had full soft breasts that were now visible through the cups of a lacy under wire bra. The sight of them made me even more rock hard. Brenda took advantage of my momentary distraction by slamming a fist into my abdomen just below my belly button. She pushed me over on my back, sat over me, and held my wrists as I had held hers. "I love hot, hard, younger men, and I'm going to rock you like you've never been rocked sweetie." She said.

Brenda gently bit my earlobe and then nibbled my neck as she held me down. Her embrace felt wonderful as only the embrace of a fuller figured woman can feel. She caressed my chest and teased my nipples with her fingers. I felt her teeth clamp my left nipple at the same time that her finger gently circled around my right. Brenda sat up and turned around. I removed her blouse from her shoulders and fumbled with the catches of her bra as she unzipped my trousers. I reached around her from behind and hugged her holding and cupping the soft weight of her breasts through the bra. I removed it and tossed it across the room. I began a gentle and loving caress of her breasts supporting their weight as I did so. Brenda forgot about my pants for a minute and leaned back against my chest as I continued to caress her working down her arms, up to her neck and under her soft breasts.

After five minutes of pleasing her she was distracted enough that I could slip from behind her and out of the bed. I stood facing her as she leaned back against the headboard. I slowly removed my trousers. I then removed my shoes and socks. Finally I slowly eased my boxers down over my erection so that it suddenly popped from them and my full erection was visible. Brenda seemed to enjoy my striptease so I slowly slid the shorts off my legs and left them on the floor. I stood fully nude before her as she sat back in bed nearly salivating at the sight of me. "You've got a great body baby." She said as she admired my lean and muscular physique... I climbed onto the foot end of the bed and began to massage her stocking feet. I sat down and took each foot in my lap massaging the instep and caressing her calves. I used both hands to tighten around her calf just below the knee and then drew my hands down toward her foot slowly.

Brenda was nude from the waist up, but was still wearing her skirt and pantyhose. She reached behind herself and undid the rear zipper of her skirt. She squirmed out of it as I continued her leg massage. We now sat facing each other on the bed as I continued massaging her feet and calves, but sight of her downy pubic thatch through her hosiery had me salivating now. I stretched out on the bed and pushed her knees apart. I lowered my face between her legs and kissed her firmly above her pubic thatch. I left no doubt that I wanted to taste her feminine warmth. Brenda brought her hands to her hips and started to slip her fingers under her pantyhose, but I caught her hands and stopped her. I held fast to her hands and began to kiss and lick her right through the pantyhose. Brenda gasped and groaned as I found particularly sensitive places for my kiss. I dug my fingernails into her palms hurting her as she squirmed against my insistent kiss. Finally I release her hands and she grasped my head with both of them cradling my skull in her hands and running her fingers through my hair as I continued to lick her. I grabbed at her pantyhose near her inner thighs and tore with my fingernails as hard as I could exposing her wet and fragrant sex! Brenda's face contorted with rage. "You fucking bastard! You'll pay for that! I'll make you forget all about that little harlot of yours!"

Brenda yanked at my hair bringing my face back into contact with her moist warmth. Her soft gray pubic hair was now darkly slick from becoming so aroused under the pantyhose. I've always loved the warm fragrant wetness of a woman and Brenda was hot and soaking wet now. I ever so softly and gently traced her labia with my tongue and worked my soft lips into her until I was stimulating her clitoris with little kisses and suckling all around it. She continued to hold me by the hair and was fucking my face passionately now. I forgot to breath from time to time and had to come up for air, but barely after gasping in a lungful of air Brenda's hands would tear at my hair and pull me back to the tender worship. Brenda writhed on the bed as I tasted her and she moaned. She climaxed against my kiss with a groan that told me I had launched her straight to Neptune. I started to pull back from contact with her, but she stopped me. "Keep licking me baby. Keep licking me, but softly. Go softly. Let me come down."

I continued to suckle Brenda as she caught her breath and returned to planet Earth. She was the one who pushed my head away then and I stretched out beside her on the bed. I poised over her and sank the whole length of my cock into her in one agonizingly slow stroke. I pressed fully to her allowing her to enjoy total contact with all of my throbbing hardness and the firm muscle of my lower abdomen as I rippled against her. I grabbed her hands again and held her down. I began to slowly and deeply stroke her. I said, "Now you'll pay Brenda. Now you'll pay. I'm going to fuck you so deep and long. So deep." I sank all the way into her once more and kissed her as I did so. She kissed me back hungrily and I felt her legs go around my hips holding me in so that we moved together as one. I pushed up on my elbows for even more advantage and pressed into her even harder. Brenda groaned and took it all as I held full contact and massaged her with rapid, tiny strokes. As she neared ecstasy once more she relaxed the grip of her legs allowing me to piston her with the full length of my cock. I stroked her for fully fifteen minutes alternating full, deep, slow strokes with full contact pressure. I started stoking her more and more rapidly as our need became more urgent. As I saw the rapture appearing on her face and sensed my own impending climax I finished with one deep stoke that I held fully inside her. Powerful muscles somewhere inside me crushed my swollen prostate and I jetted into her groaning in pain as I did so, but remaining fully inserted in her. Brenda felt the heat of my seed jetting into her and shrieked with joy as she came.

I held Brenda down for a long time kissing and holding her. She pushed me off finally as I had gone soft inside her. I rolled over on my side and sighed, but Brenda raised her arm and swatted my on the bottom as hard as she could. "Don't go to sleep on my now sweetie. I'm just getting started with you." Brenda rolled me over on my back and rolled over on me. She kissed me once more and began to massage my chest and shoulders as I caressed her pretty face and kissed her. She sat back and kissed down the length of my body. Her soft lips arrived at my penis which was limp and still sticky from our coupling. Brenda cupped my testicles in her mouth and suckled them gently. She took my moist penis in her mouth and began to softly suckle it. I felt a stirring as I started to become hard again. Brenda removed her sweet lips from my cock and said, "You like that don't you baby." She took me in her mouth once more for one long firm suck and then sat back. She began to play with my semi-erect organ teasing me with her fingers and cupping my testicles in her palm. She pressed a finger into a little pocket behind my testicles and I groaned with mixed pleasure and pain. Upon seeing my reaction Brenda knew that I would not resist what came next. She held my balls up with one hand and gently inserted the very tip of her finger into my anus. My cock grew fully erect and swollen. Brenda took me in her mouth once more and sucked me for a couple of minutes as she continued to stimulate my anus. Finally she sat back and smiled. I felt her place a second finger against my opening, but there was no warning when she suddenly rammed both fingers into me to the hilt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.