Why Didn't I Just... - Cover

Why Didn't I Just...

Copyright© 2006 by Openbook

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Jimmy Gordon has spent his life drinking, smoking and making money. Now, his lifestyle has caught up with him and he has no time left. At home, drinking and feeling sorry for himself, he finds the one thing he really needs, a second chance.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Time Travel   Historical   DoOver  

I slept well again. When you are young, and your body is in the full bloom of health, you take it for granted that nothing hurts. To you, in your innocence, everything is expected to work without any soreness, aches, or pains. By the time you reach fifty or so, you know better, but, by then, it is too late. It was one of the great pleasures to me, in my return trip, that my body was operating like a well oiled machine. I got up out of bed and made myself ready to go out. My alarm clock said it was after eight. I had been doing a lot of sleeping since I'd returned, but it seemed like a necessary thing to me. Perhaps I had suffered from some kind of a time lag like you get when you travel through a lot of time zones and your system needs to get adjusted to the new time difference. Whatever it might have been, I woke up feeling better and stronger than I had since I'd come back. I made myself some toast and buttered it, putting on some sugar and cinnamon, and washed it all down with a glass of milk.

I was just rinsing my glass out when my mom came into the kitchen. She asked me how my date had gone, and wanted to make sure that I had understood what my dad had been trying to tell me when I got back.

"Jimmy, I'd like to think that we've raised you well enough that we don't have to worry about you taking advantage of girls. Some boys and men do that. You're growing up to be a good looking man, just like your father is. You will have a lot of chances to take advantage of women, if that is what you choose to do. You will be happier, in the long run, if you don't fall into the habit of taking advantage just because you can. Like marriage, relationships need to be a partnership too. I like Carolyn, Jimmy, I hope that you will treat her with respect."

"Ma, it was just a date to see a movie, our first date. You're making me feel like you think I'm some kind of a creep or something. We only did a peck on the lips kiss afterwards, before she went in to her house."

"Jimmy, don't treat me like I'm a dummy or something. I've spent eighteen years getting to know you, mister. I can read you better than anyone. I can see the signs that you're getting involved with this girl. I saw it yesterday when you came home looking like you'd lost your best friend. I don't need for you to tell me when you're really upset, your face tells me all that I need to know. I'm glad that you two were able to patch up whatever differences you had, Jimmy. I'm just telling you that things will go better for you if you treat women with care, and have respect for their feelings and for their beliefs."

"Ma, that's funny. Yesterday, when I came home, I'd been with another girl, Sheila Barrows. I wasn't feeling well, so I just came home. We didn't have a fight or anything."

"That may be, Jimmy. It doesn't matter. I can see that this Carolyn is special to you. She's the first girl that you've ever brought home for your father and I to meet. If you want things to work out with her, I'd suggest that you treat her nice."

"I would have anyway, Ma, don't worry."

"Worrying about you and your father is the biggest part of my job, Jimmy." She came closer and gave me a peck on the cheek and a hug. It struck me that I hadn't really understood or appreciated my mother like I should have the first time around. I had always had the impression that she wasn't a very happy woman, that she had resented being pushed into the background all of the time. Since I'd started observing her more closely this time around, I could see that she had definite ideas about her place in the family, and that she exerted much more control than I'd ever given her credit for doing. I left the apartment and walked over to Carolyn's house.

When I got to her house, her brother and sister were both raising a big ruckus about something or other. I had noticed that neither of the little ones ever got taken outside to play. I mentioned that to Carolyn and she told me that it was just too hard to keep an eye on the two of them if they were outside and running free. I asked her if we could get them dressed and take them over to the playground, to see if that would calm them down. She wasn't too keen on the idea. I told her that most kids ran themselves right out of energy at a playground, and that they'd both run out of gas and go down for a long nap after an hour of running around.

It was closer to three hours than one, but we talked while I pushed Brenda in the swing, or helped her brother, Paul to slide down the smaller slide.The two little ones ran all around the little playground, just happy to be out and able to run around in the sunlight.

"You'd make a good father, Jimmy, you're really good with kids. Most guys don't make time to play with their kids. Paulie and Brenda really like you too." Carolyn spent so much time with the kids, I'm sure that she had a stronger bond with them than most older, half sisters would have. Her praise, even if it was exaggerated, made me feel pretty good. I had to carry Paulie back to her house, and he fell asleep in my arms. Brenda conked out right after Carolyn gave her her blanket and a bottle while she laid down on that green sofa. I thought she was kind of old for a bottle, but it sure did the trick. She didn't even finish a third of the bottle before she fell asleep. I carried her into the kid's bedroom and put her on her bed. "Well, now that the kids are both sleeping, what should we do?"

"Maybe we should curl up here on the couch and take a little nap too." I leaned my body over until I was laying stretched out on the sofa with my back against the back cushions. Carolyn laid down next to me, her butt pressed back against my groin. I began by putting both of my arms around her, and slowly starting to kiss her neck. We went slowly, from innocent kisses, to passionate kisses. After a while, we were both hungry for more. At some point, she had turned over, and I was on top of her with my hard dick pushing and rubbing against her pubic region. She was wearing a dress that buttoned down the front, and the buttons on top were all opened and her bra was opened from the back and shoved up by her neck. Her exposed breasts were covered with my saliva. Both of us were turned on to a high degree. There was a lot of grunting, most of it from her, as I worked my fingers inside her and kept kissing and sucking her breasts.

"We can do it, Jimmy, if you have a rubber. If you want to still." I stopped and looked at her. I wanted to make love to her, but I wanted her to want it too.

"Carolyn, we don't have to unless you want to too." She lifted up her dress bottom and reached down and pulled her panties off while I balanced on one hand and lifted myself off her to allow her to take them off. After she had taken them off except for them hanging off of one ankle, I got back on her and just went back to kissing her some more. I worked my way down from her breasts and started kissing her pussy and thighs. She pulled my head into her, not wanting to be coy or shy now that she had made up her mind. I spent another few minutes licking her, and then I got back onto my knees, dropped my jeans and underwear down to my knees and got one of my rubbers out of my pants pocket. It was wrapped in some kind of weatherproof foil, and I had a hard time getting it off. I finally managed, and put the rubber on.

I managed to get inside her and lasted only a very short time. Not long enough to do her any good, I'm sure. "Wait for a minute Carolyn. I can do a lot better than that."

"You're too heavy, Jimmy. Can you get off of me for a minute? I have to go pee." I did get off, and I took the rubber and flushed it down the toilet before she used the bathroom. I was disappointed in my performance, and disappointed that Carolyn didn't want to wait for me to show her a better time. I was sitting on the sofa, when she came back out to the living room. She looked disappointed.

"I can do a lot better than that Carolyn, I just need a few minutes to get it back together."

"That's all right, Jimmy. I guess I'm just not very keen on doing it. The same thing used to happen with Ralph. I don't get very excited from doing it. I liked your mouth though. you can do some more of that if you want to." She seemed like she really wanted me to eat her more. I laid her down on the sofa and went to work. I gave her my best effort, and it seemed to work very well indeed. I had another hard on by the time I finished, and I stood up and put another rubber on, and then sat back down. I got her up so that she was straddling me, and slowly eased myself back into her.

I started with both hands on her hips, lifting her and dropping her back down. After a minute, she was assisting me, lifting up and dropping down. I showed her how to grind herself against my pubic bone, and that did it. The more stimulation she got, the more she wanted. I was looking right into her eyes when she started to cum. It was glorious to behold. She seemed surprised, and so proud that she was able to cum from fucking.

After she was done, she collapsed on my chest and I held her, kissing her neck and rubbing her back. After a minute, she lifted her head up and attacked my mouth with hers. She started moving around on top of me again, and my hard on, which had started to flag, even though I hadn't cum again, firmed right up. Soon, we were really going after it, and this time, we both came together.

It was intense for me, one of the few times that I'd ever cum inside a woman that I had feelings for. I did have feelings for Carolyn, I just hadn't thought about it until I was cumming inside her. This time it was me that was attacking her lips, and squeezing her so hard that she had to ask me to ease up a little bit. She got off of me and the two of us went into the bathroom to clean ourselves up.

"Jimmy, how come you didn't do it like that the first time? I almost didn't let you do it anymore after that first one. I'm glad I did though. I wish we could just go to sleep together right now, that's what I feel like doing. Where did you learn how to do it like that? I'm glad Ralph didn't know how to do it that way, I'd have gotten pregnant for sure." She just went on and on, a happy kind of chatter that she really didn't expect me to answer right away. Finally she slowed down, and then stopped talking.

"I'm glad that you liked it Carolyn. I liked it at least as much as you did. I told you that I could do it better than the first time. I was excited and came too quick."

"I'll say. It wasn't even half a minute. Ralph did it on my leg once, before he even put it in me. Speaking of my cousin, Ralph, my mother told me this morning that Ralph is coming up for a visit again next month, for a whole month. How am I supposed to keep him off of me? I don't want to tell my mother about what he did to me the last time. If he tries to do those same things with me again, I don't know what should I do." The casual way that she was telling me about Ralph's pending visit was eerie. She didn't sound worried or upset, just kind of matter of fact about it. I almost got the feeling that she was trying to see what my reaction was going to be.

"Other than the sex, how do you and Ralph get along Carolyn? You seem to have mixed feelings about him. At least, that's how it seems to me."

"We get along great. He's fun to talk to. It's only that he won't take no for an answer about doing it to me. When he gets his pecker up, he just stops listening to me."

"Is it mostly just the fear of getting pregnant that bothers you? Do you want to fool around with him?"

"I don't know. We always got along fine until he kept putting his pecker in me. He never licked me like you did, and he never showed me how to do it like we just did. I guess I liked all of the attention though, especially on my boobs. Ralph loved to play with my boobies. If he'd just been satisfied with a blow job instead of doing it to me, I wouldn't have been so upset."

Inside my head, I felt numb. While it was still early in our relationship, I hadn't figured that I'd be in competition with Cousin Ralph. Until a few minutes before, I'd thought that Ralph had been almost a rapist with her, forcing himself on her when she would have preferred that he didn't. It sure didn't sound that way to me now. I didn't know what to say to her. I was dumbfounded by her admission. I was jealous too. For the first time since I'd returned, I really felt like an eighteen year old.

"You need to make your own decision on this one Carolyn. I can't really help you. You weren't expecting me to say it will be okay with me if you fuck Cousin Ralph while he's visiting? That's never going to happen."

"Jimmy! That isn't what I was saying. I was just letting you know that Ralph was coming. It doesn't seem fair to me though, that you're going off to California in a couple of months, and you want me to drop everything else just to be with you until you leave. Ralph is part of my family. I wish that he wasn't visiting this summer, but he is. I can't ask him not to come. I haven't given much thought to what I'll do when Ralph does come, but I'll let you know when I make a decision. Don't be acting like you own me though, because I don't like that."

"I think that I better just leave before I end up saying something that I'll regret later Carolyn. I don't think that I own you. In fact, I'm starting to realize that I don't even know you. I guess that you and I are just keeping each other company until something better, and more permanent, comes along. I think I can live with that as long as I understand that that is all we're ever going to mean to each other."

"You don't have to take it that way, Jimmy. I haven't decided anything about Ralph yet. He won't even be here for a month anyway. We could have a different understanding by then. I really do like you, Jimmy. I like doing it with you too. Are you going to come by to take me for a walk tonight? We could go down by the fence after dark. You act like you wanted me to lie to you about Ralph, Jimmy. I'm just being honest with you."

"I'll think about things Carolyn, that's all that I can promise you. If I decide to come over, after I have thought about everything, then I will. You can change your mind about going for a walk then if you want to too."

"Nothing's changed, Jimmy, not really. I still like you. Ralph isn't here. There's no reason why he should come between us when he isn't even within two hundred miles of us right now."

"He's closer than that, Carolyn. He's in my head, and he's in yours too."

"Suit yourself then, Jimmy. You can make this a lot bigger thing than it needs to be. I don't want to be around you if you're just going to be sulking like a little baby who didn't get his way. I already have to take care of two little babies, I don't need another one."

"You're probably right. I really enjoyed what we did today. It isn't like I have so many girls that will invite me in and let me fuck them when I want to."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.