James Decides - Cover

James Decides

Copyright© 2006 by Gray Beard

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Set vaguely in the future, this is the story of a loser named James whose fortunes turn around suddenly, culminating in an unexpected discovery in a Special Bangkok Hotel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Getting a table at the restaurant was no problem, as it was only 5:30 p.m. local time. To James, completely befuddled by the time change, it wasn't clear what time it felt like. His stomach was full of hunger, his eyes were full of Kristy, and his mind was full of questions. The waitress had tried to show them to a table next to the window, but James had pointed instead to a booth hidden in a back corner. Kristy scooted in and James sat next to her. He eagerly opened the menu...

... and rocked back. Fuck. The menu was in Thai. It was all curves and loops and marks. It was worse than Greek to him.

Kristy saw his expression. She had not opened her menu at all.

"You cannot read Thai either? That's OK - I know some of the foods." Kristy's voice was reassuring.

The waitress, seeing their menus closed, came by to take their order. Kristy spoke up, partly in English and partly in Thai, James presumed.

"Tom Yum, Satay Gai, Mod Plig King, and Kao Mali, please, and..." Kristy broke off and looked at James. "Beer or wine?" she asked him.

"Beer," James answered, astonished at Kristy's sudden show of initiative.

"... And 2 Singha," Kristy finished, holding two fingers up for the waitress to see.

As the waitress left, Kristy turned back to James. "Have you had Thai food before?" James hadn't.

"It can be really spicy, so be careful. I ordered stuff that usually is alright, but we'll have to see. Don't eat anything that looks like a small carrot - it's some kind of pepper and we'll have to scrape your head off the ceiling if you eat one. I don't know how the Thais can do it."

"So what did you order?" James asked carefully.

"Coconut shrimp soup, chicken skewers, pork and vegetables with peanut Sauce, steamed jasmine rice, and two Thai beers."

And that's what began arriving at the table. James quickly decided three things. First, it was spicy. Second, it was delicious. Third, it was a good thing Kristy was eating it too, because his breath was going to smell awful after eating all that.

As they ate, James tried to ask Kristy some questions.

"So, tell me about yourself," he started.

Kristy looked startled. "My name is Kristy."

That's all he got.

"How old are you?" he tried.

"Um, I don't remember."

"I think you're seventeen," he told her. She seemed accepting of that answer.

"Where do you live?" was his next attempt.

"I'm in room 819 with you," she replied, as if he was stupid.

James sighed. After taking another bite of the Plig King stuff he tried again.

"What did you do yesterday?"

"Um, I don't remember."

"What about last week?"

She shook her head.

"Did you ever go to school?"

Kristy looked at him blankly.

"Did you ever ride a bike?"

Another blank look.

"Do you know how to ride a bike?"

"Yes," Kristy replied quickly.

"But you don't remember ever having ridden one?"

"Um, no," Kristy said, almost apologetically.

"Then how do you know you know how to ride a bike?" James continued.

"Um, I don't know." Kristy looked almost as if she was about to cry.

James put down his fork, and took Kristy's fork and put it down. Then he took her in his arms and kissed her. Slowly, he felt her relax a bit, and he released her.

"Do you know who you are? Do you know what you are? Do you know what they've done to you?" he asked. James was feeling angry, now, at the men who'd created Kristy.

"I'm Kristy," she said, uncertainly.

Fuck. James sighed again and went back to his food. He was eating a lot - at least twice as much as Kristy. And while even Kristy needed a second Singha, James needed four to wash down the spicy food. They pretty much finished their meal in silence, though there was nothing silent within James's mind. Thoughts and words and ideas were intertangling; nothing was clear.

With a final burp, James signed the bill, charging dinner to his room. 207 Baht. He had no idea how much money that was. He didn't care.

Taking Kristy's hand, he led her back up the elevator to the room and sat her down on the couch beside him.

"Kristy, when I came into the room this afternoon and found you on the bed, you seemed surprised by my actions. What were you expecting?"

"I thought you would take your pleasure from me. Men have many ways to take their pleasure. I thought you would fuck me, or perhaps you would beat me first then fuck me, or maybe tie me and whip me. Whatever way you wanted to take your pleasure would have been okay, but you did not do any of those things. It made me confused. But then I realized that you were a... a... a romantic. The naughtiest kind of man.

"I never dared dream my Master would be a romantic." The last was said in a hushed voice.

"So what did you dream of, what did you want?" James asked.

"I just wanted a master, Master. What else would I want? I feel like I have been waiting my whole life for you, James."

And James knew that in a very real sense, she had been.

"Have you ever been with a man before?" James asked.

"No! How could I? I've been waiting for you, Master!" Kristy looked very flustered.

"But you know how to kiss, and you know about fucking, and whipping?" James persisted.

"I am a virgin!" Kristy said, emphatically, looking both fierce and afraid.

"Shhh, I believe you," James lied, taking her into his arms. Unlike with Sally, this seemed to comfort Kristy.

Kristy nestled into his arms. Her softness felt good underneath his hands, which were wrapped around her mid-section, one resting on her stomach. Her hair smelled good.

Without moving, Kristy asked, in a coy voice, "You said I knew how to kiss. Did I kiss well?"

Sally had often expressed frustration with James's cluelessness. She'd always felt she had to take control of James in order for him to do things right. But even James knew the correct answer to Kristy's question.

He pulled away from her a bit, and when she looked up, with a hint of a smile on her face, and with uncertainty in her eyes, James leaned forward and captured her lips in his. Her arms reached up and wrapped around his neck. The kiss went on and on, and when her lips parted, his tongue was ready to seek hers out. She moaned in his mouth. Carefully, he pulled back. He wanted to see her face.

James smiled at Kristy, whose eyes were shining.

"What are you thinking?" he asked gently.

She looked at him and her face slowly clouded, as if she was unsure if she wanted to tell. Then she looked away. "You ask too many questions," she said, still not looking at him. "I don't know how to answer them."

"Tell me about your parents," James asked, simply.

"My... parents?" she asked, turning to look sharply at him, but with a look of confusion on her face.

"You know, your mother, your father."

She looked blankly back at him. James felt a cad for asking such a question of a clone.

"You do know what a mother is, don't you?" James persisted.

Kristy suddenly lurched towards him, her fingers moving to the buttons on his shirt, almost frantically trying to undo them. "Fuck me now, Master," she demanded.

James, instead, grabbed her wrists and pulled her hands away from his shirt.

"Kristy - do you know what you are?"

She looked at him with that blank look that was making James's heart break.

"Kristy - you're a clone. You're a clone of an English tourist. You were cloned seventeen years ago, and raised to be a high-priced prostitute. You've had your memory wiped, so you don't remember your training. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Kristy's face was ashen. Her lips trembled. It looked like she wanted to deny what he was saying. Then she slumped into his arms.

"Are you sure?" Her voice was a plea.

Wordlessly, he scooped her into his arms and stood up. He walked them into the bathroom, flipped on the light switch with his shoulder, and turned so that her foot faced the mirror.

"Look on the bottom of your foot. That's the date you came out of the incubator. I've got the paperwork, and what amounts to an instruction manual for you. You're a "Sensi-clone". I paid $5000 for your virginity, and I'll pay a thousand more for each night after that. You were waiting for Master. You didn't know Master was renting you."

He could see her face in the mirror as she looked at her foot, and then at him, and then at her own face.

He switched the light off, again with his shoulder, and carried her to the bed. Laying her down on the bed, he climbed on next to her and held her.

"They can brain-wipe you. You'll forget everything I just told you. You can go back to not thinking. You can go back to waiting for Master. Your next Master will fuck you, or beat you then fuck you, or tie you up and whip you. He'll do just what you'll be expecting him to do.

"Or I can buy you, and you don't have to be a Sensi-clone. You can be free." James broke off, wondering if she had a clue what freedom might mean.

There was a long pause.

"Or you can buy me and keep me as your own sex toy," Kristy offered.

It was James's turn to stare off into space, in a confusion of thoughts. This was more confusing, even, than dealing with Sally and Tony. What would he do with Kristy? Could she love him? Would he ever know if she really did? Would she ever know? Does love matter, or could he simply have Kristy as a fuck-buddy, the way he might play tennis with a friend? His thoughts were interrupted by an insistent kiss.

"James, I guess I don't know anything at all. But I feel like I really want you to... to... make love to me now.

With a groan, James decided she was right. Fuck now, think later. He rolled over until he was part-way on top of her, kissing her more and more frantically as time went on. His hand found her breast through the blue dress. His other hand reached up to her face, to her hair.

This was unlike sex with Sally. There was nothing tentative here. Kristy wanted him, and he wanted her. It stopped mattering to James whether her desires were 'real'. They felt real, to both of them. Breaking the kiss momentarily, Kristy began once more to undo his buttons, and this time James let her. When she was done, he stripped the shirt off and threw it on the floor. Grabbing her again, he pulled her, rolling so that she was on top of him. While they kissed some more, his hands worked the zipper of her dress down her back. Reaching up, he pushed it off her shoulders. She arched up, allowing him to pull the dress down her body, revealing her bra and belly.

Wriggling, she managed to slip it over her hips and kick it off of her legs. Then, in nothing but her bra and panties, she sat back and unbuckled his belt. James, meanwhile, kicked off his shoes. Kristy worked his zipper down, then lifted up, as he lifted his hips, and she helped him remove his pants. When both were down to just their underwear, James pulled Kristy down on top of him again. He just wanted to feel her everywhere.

With him on his back, and her on top, James was able to reach down and rub his hands over her butt, up her back, down her thighs, along her sides to the swell of her breasts. He loved the feeling of her soft skin. And he loved the deep tongue-kisses they were sharing. Kristy ground her sex onto his dick in a most pleasing way.

Reaching up her back, James unclasped her bra. They separated for a minute as Kristy slipped the straps down off her shoulders and tossed it aside. James then gasped, as Kristy let her nipples dance across his chest, before settling down on him once more for another kiss. Before long, James had his fingers inside her panties, squeezing her ass. And then he was pushing those panties down off her hips and she was kicking them further down her legs and off, leaving her completely naked on top of him.

"You still have too many clothes on," Kristy murmured in his ear, though all he wore was a pair of boxers and his socks.

"What are you going to do about that?" he asked her, gently, hoping she'd take the initiative some more.

Slowly, kissing her way down his chest, Kristy scooted down until her lips touched his belly just above his shorts. Her hands grasped the waistband and he lifted his hips as she shimmied them off him. Reaching behind her, she helped him get them off his legs, then pulled off his socks for him. Turning back, she moved another couple of inches towards his feet, then kissed the head of his penis.

James pulled a pillow under his head so he could watch, and he suddenly realized that they were doing it with the lights on, and without covers over everything. With Sally it had always been fumbling in the dark, and she'd always kept the covers pulled up over them. When he'd gone down on her, it had been inside a cave of the covers.

But with Kristy, with the lights on, and with the covers off, he could watch as she slowly began licking his cock, then slurping the head into her mouth, then sucking him deep. Kristy reached out, taking the base of his cock between her fingers to hold it, then she began fucking him with her mouth. Unlike Sally, who would open her mouth wide, take him as deep as she could (which wasn't very deep), then slowly pull his cock out of his mouth, Kristy was keeping the perfect friction and suction with her lips as she moved her head up and down. It felt like fucking a pussy with a tongue inside it, and James knew he was going to come soon.

But he didn't want the blowjob to stop. He watched her curly, blond hair fall around her face and fan out across his belly. Her lips were full. Her eyes were busy with concentration on making the blowjob perfect. Most of all, what he liked about watching her was how happy she looked! He could tell she genuinely loved sucking his cock. Who-the-fuck-cares why, he thought to himself. Yeah, maybe she'd been conditioned for years into loving cocksucking, but here, now, she clearly did. And he loved what she was doing. Every now and then, she'd pull him from his mouth and lick the head. Then she'd go back to sucking.

After a couple of minutes, her free hand crept up his chest to his nipple, which she slowly rolled between her delicate fingers. She rubbed his nipple in time with her sucking, and James began thrusting his hips a little on her downstrokes, trying to get another millimeter into her mouth. She picked up the pace slightly, and James could feel his balls tingling. Conscious thought fled his brain, as the sensations became unbearably good, and suddenly the come was shooting into her mouth. She didn't pull away, but continued to suck, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, and swallowing his seed. Her motions slowed, but she continued to suck him in and out as his balls finished their work, and his cock slowly softened. Finally, she pulled off, licking his twitching rod, which now lay against his belly. Then she sat back, her hands playing across his chest, and looked up at him.

Reaching for her, James watched her face. She looked happy, but she looked apprehensive. Giving her a big smile, for which he was rewarded by her glowing face, he pulled her down to him for a kiss. They lay together, kissing, his hands happily roaming over her naked body, for several minutes.

For the time, he was sated, but James couldn't help but notice that Kristy was acting horny, grinding her pussy against his still-sensitive dick. He began to reach further down while rubbing her butt, until his finger tips teased the outer edges of her cunt lips. She moaned. He slowly slid a finger just inside her pussy, and he was sure she had a small orgasm right then. He could feel the wetness pour from her pussy, all over his cock, which was beginning to become interested again. He had to taste her.

Grabbing her, he rolled them over. Without even giving her a moment to settle, his mouth was on her left nipple. Then he felt her hands crushing his face into her small breast. Her nipples were large, and her breasts were soft, and her skin tasted good. He shifted to her other teat, giving it equal treatment, before he began to work his way lower. She squirmed deliciously when his tongue worked its way in and out of her bellybutton. Then he was kissing his way down lower, to her sparse, blond hair, and then he pulled his head away to look at her pussy. Her lips were large and pink, her clit was big and well-hooded. Her pubic hair was a real blonde, just slightly darker than the hair on her head. Her thighs were soft and pale.

He dipped his head low, and began kissing the bottom of her pussy, and then began to lick her. He was in no hurry. Every time he licked inside her slit, a burble of cunt juice would trickle into his mouth. She tasted divine. He nudged gently upward, towards her clit, licking with abandon, but softly. Finally probing underneath the hood, he found her clit was nearly as big as one of her nipples, and touching it with his tongue made her twitch. He worked back down to her hole, and tried plunging his tongue deeply inside.

But he found that there was a membrane covering most of the opening. Her hole was far too small for his cock. Startled, he realized it must be her hymen, and pulling back, thankful for the light, he looked at her spread-open pussy. Indeed, just inside the inner lips, the way was partially blocked. She was a virgin after all! James spread her legs extra wide, and began to lick her right there across that thin skin, probing his tongue through the hole that was only as big around as his fingertip.

Licking his thumb, he slowly worked it inside her, pushing it through the hole in her hymen, all the while licking the rest of her pussy, and occasionally nuzzling her clit. Soon, his thumb was completely inside, and he began to rub it there, hoping both to stretch her hole a bit wider, and to stimulate her g-spot. At least, he remembered rubbing something inside Sally once that had made her happy.

Kristy began to pant, and James timed his licks to her breaths. He worked his free hand up to the closest nipple and began to rub that in time as well. "Oh, oh, oh, oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, OH, OH, OH, OH, OHAAAAAH". Kristy's body tensed up, and James could feel his thumb being squeezed for at least 30 seconds or so. When she relaxed, he slowly pulled away, pulling his thumb out from inside her. Then he scooted up until he was lying beside her.

Kristy was wiped and limp and still breathing hard. But she lifted her eyes up and looked at James with a face full of wonder.

"Oh, thank you Master!"

James smiled, and kissed her despite the fact that his face was still covered with her juices.

A minute later, they were still lying there, having not moved. A shy voice broke the silence.

"James, aren't you going to, um, fuck me?"

"Now? I mean, are you ready?" James felt suddenly flustered. He'd never deflowered a virgin before.

"Master, I have been waiting for this forever. And now would be a very good time for me," she said, smiling at him.

Gulp.

But at least part of James seemed very ready, too. Despite the great blowjob from earlier, he was as hard as he'd ever been.

He tried to remember everything he'd ever heard or read about fucking a virgin, and tried to decipher his memories. Some had said to take it slow. Some had said to make it quick. In some stories, the goal was to make it painless; in others the goal was to leave no doubt about the fucking. James shook his head. He didn't want to rape Kristy, or make her cry. What he wanted, he realized, was for her to think he was a wonderful lover. No, he needed her to know he was a wonderful lover. He figured out what to do.

Scooting forward, he asked Kristy, who was lying on her back, to suck his cock, to make it wet. When it glistened, he moved down, so that his cock rubbed up and down her slit. Then they kissed. Long, tender, tongue-filled kisses. And as they kissed, he rocked his hips, so that his cock kept stroking her slit and rubbing over her clit. And when he felt her moving with him, when he felt it was right, he changed the angle of his stroke.

He felt his tip enter her, and he shoved. Kristy's eyes opened wide. She clutched at his back. Their kiss didn't break, though. And once he was inside her, he didn't pull back out. For several seconds, they lay like that, Kristy underneath him, quivering gently, but clinging to him fiercely. James pushed himself up on his arms, breaking their kiss. They remained joined below.

He looked deep into her eyes, and said, "You are mine."

Kristy face remained frozen for a second, then she broke into a wide, panting smile. "I am yours," she replied.

Then, without conscious thought, James began to move his prick slowly in and out of her, all the while staring lovingly into her eyes, until she pulled him down for another, desperate kiss. They were moving together again, only this time with James inside Kristy. And his strokes got deeper, and stronger; he varied the pace and the angle. He had no thoughts about lasting, nor about trying to come, nor about anything at all except the exquisite feelings emanating from there, and of the completeness he felt with her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.