Laundry Day - Cover

Laundry Day

Copyright© 2006 by Twistedangel

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Just a short story about the most hated day for college freshman.. Laundry day

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Light Bond   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   School  

Being a college freshman meant a lot of things, one of the most evident this saturday was doing my own laundry. Yes, I am not afraid to tell the truth, I waited till there was nothing left but granny panties in my drawer to start laundry.

OH yeah that was an interesting realization this morning. Since today I would rather not deal with granny panties and I knew the only thing on my agenda was laundry...

I wore loose fitting work out pants freestyle. Hey there's no way anyone was going to find out, I was just going to sit there and read my cosmopolitan. (the book of wishes for virgins) Yes I am a virgin and I am sick of it. VIRGINITY is a curse on freshman especially those who live in a dorm that is coed because all you hear night after night is fucking.

I was right in the middle of this train of thought when hottness walked by me. This man was fine as hell and I was not going to let this chance just walk by me. Well at least not without getting a second look.

Before I even realized what I was doing I called him back "Hey do you know where you're going, I mean I can give you directions" and that's when I heard the voice that went with that body.

The combination and the wild thoughs running through my head caused more than a little moisture down below. I think he noticed the moisture in the crotch of my gray sweats because I was sitting there legs wide open.

Almost like having a sign that read 'welcome please come' located in front of my pussy. What do I mean almost that's what I meant.

"I think I know where I'm going but I could use a few directions" He said with a wink.

Oh lord what came outta my mouth was crazy I still can't believe it.

"Oh I can give you directions but I need a favor from you." and from there I was out of my chair. I walked straight over to him and stuck my tongue down his throat and shut the door to the laundry room and locked it.

The beap from the washer interrupted my strategy but in the same way gave me a great idea. He helped me throw my clothes in the dryer and lifted me on top of it.

MY wettness on my sweats was more than apparent and he simply asked me if I would like some help drying off.

Now this was kinky! I knew it was wrong to let a man I had just met touch my nether regions but I wanted him. I wanted him more than I had ever wanted anyone.

He reached his hand up and gently started taking my pants off of me and when he got a ways down his eyes widened.

"No underwear, good choice!" at this we both laughed and he continued his tour of my body.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.