Oh! The So Innocent
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young boy is comforted by his teacher due to teasing by his peers due to his small stature, but who comes out of it smiling

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   First   Size  

Not only the fact that he had been found out with Mrs Cox, but more disturbing news awaited Jack when he got inside.

"Jack I'm in the kitchen, I have to talk to you, I have some wonderful news." Sally his mother called out hearing him enter.

Jack sat down on a chair and looked at his mother working at the sink. "What's the news that you are so excited about?"

"I'm three months pregnant, isn't it wonderful?"

"You can't be, you are on the pill," Jack quickly replied.

"The pill isn't one hundred per cent safe. You are going to be a daddy; aren't you pleased?"

"Who's name are you going to put on the birth certificate as the father? You can't put my name down; I'm your son."

"How are they to know; it isn't unusual for father and son to have the same name."

"Don't you have to give the fathers date of birth?"

"That is easy to fix, so don't worry Jack." Sally said coming over and hugging Jack her son and lover, well the one who shafts her almost every night.

"Does this mean to say that we will be cutting down on our sex?"

"We haven't cut down so far, have we? I suppose once it gets nearer the time we will have to." Sally said undoing Jack's trouser belt and his zipper.

She never wore panties in the house, so she hitched up her dress and then sat across Jack's knees letting his erect cock slip up her always obliging pussy. She liked this position for she could get close to her son, she never regretted allowing their relationship to get this far. In fact she had never been happier in all her life. Jack too loved Sally, but her becoming pregnant hadn't been on the cards.

Returning from night school the following evening Stephanie was waiting in the bus shelter when he got off the bus. Jack saw her and wondered what she was doing sitting in the shelter at this time of night; but he could guess. He had never ignored her and he wouldn't do tonight, even though she was trying to blackmail him.

"Hi Steps, where are your friends?"

"They have all gone home; I've been waiting on you."

"Why?" As if I didn't know Jack thought.

"Mum and dad are going out on Saturday evening, would you like to come and sit with me," she asked.

Now this is where the blackmail comes in, if I don't she could find a way to let Arthur know that he had been shagging Wilma. If I do go it's almost certain I will have to shag Steps. She may be a bit young, but if she says is true then she is experienced enough to know what she is capable of.

"Yea sure, I've nothing on this Saturday, what time do you want me around." Jack replied trying to sound casual.

"You will! No arguments or anything? You are definitely coming; make it seven o'clock," she said now all excited.

Got him, now let's see if I can take his lovely big cock as well as Wilma can. Mum said I couldn't do it when I showed her the pictures I took of Jack's enormous cock through the Cox's window. I know mum wants to fuck Jack as well, that will teach dad for all he has done to us. I bet Jack has no idea what he is letting himself in for.

They parted at the entrance to Hilary and Frank's house, Jack carrying on up to his.

Steps rushed indoors and straight into the kitchen where her mother Hilary was preparing their night drink. "He's coming on Saturday; I told you I would get him here."

"You won't have much time, I'll be back by eight, so keep an eye on the clock Steps. Your father won't be home until his usual ten after the dart match, so we will have him to ourselves for just less than two hours."

The next evening Jack was going to go up to see Pearl, but he had a late finish and never got home until after eight. Jack and his boss had to fix a blocked sewerage drain, which took longer than they expected in a shopping precinct. At least he had earned a lot extra and would help in has savings for a work utility of his own.

At the prearranged time Jack knocked on Stephanie's door. In some ways he hated himself for having been conned into this situation, but in others he was eager to find out what it would feel like with a younger girl-woman.

Steps had removed all her undergarments and only had on a floppy dress, which could easily be removed. She had to work to a timetable as arranged with her mother so her mother could catch the pair of them in a compromising position. Steps had watched Jack leaving his house as she hid behind the curtains of their window and was at the door ready when Jack knocked.

Jacks finger just touched the doorbell when the door was opened and there was Steps standing smiling at him.

"Come on in, we have the house to ourselves," Steps said waving him in.

One thing about Steps she knew what she wanted and once the door was closed, reached and grasped Jack in the crotch. She was taken back slightly for she thought that he would be limp, but found herself feeling a hard penis.

"Wow, seeing it from outside a window and feeling it in my hand is totally different. How did it get so hard so quickly? You want to shag me, don't you Jack?" She asked still holding on to his maturity, even though it was through his trousers.

"I was thinking about you on the way here," Jack replied thrusting his hand up her dress to find her bare.

"Looks though you too were prepared," Jack added, slipping a finger between her puffy labial lips and into her pussy.

"Let's go into the lounge it is more comfortable in there instead of groping each other in the hallway," Steps said releasing her hand from his cock and pushing his hand down from up her dress.

Jack knew what he was here for and was in no delusions otherwise, so when he entered the lounge he started undressing. He didn't just toss his clothes from him, but folded them neatly and placed them on a chair. Stephanie just stood watching as slowly his nakedness was revealed. Jack made her wait until he dropped his boxer shorts, but even before he did so her eyes were riveted to the large bulge, which created a tingling feeling between her legs. This was going to be the first time she was going to be fucked by someone of her own choice.

Seeing Jack naked Steps pulled her dress over her head displaying her body naked to a man for the first time. She had never removed her nightdress while she was being molested by her father; ever. She had stood in front of the bathroom mirror only twenty minutes before, with her small half lemon sized breasts and being blonde the barely visible pubic hairs, which she kept short anyway.

Not bad at all, thought Jack as he gazed at her body. He was expecting maybe a bit more breast, for Hilary her mother was well stacked, but then that doesn't usually follow.

When Jack eventually removed his boxer shorts and she saw the huge almost donkey sized cock rigid. She had stood fascinated at the zoo gazing at the donkey there and even wondered what it would feel like getting a cock like the donkey had. The difference was the donkey's was dangling whereas Jacks was like a rod with a deep red almost purple crown on the top. I wonder if the plumb like crown would taste nice, she thought.

"Let's sit on the floor Jack, I love lying on this lovely thick carpet."

"Yea why not, it looks comfy but I need a cushion to put my head on."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.