Two Strikes - Cover

Two Strikes

Copyright© 2006 by Tony Stevens

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Paul Elias had a future as a pro ballplayer -- at least until they sent him to Afghanistan. Now, he had to find a new way to make his mark in the world. But he would have good help.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

"You know," Lois said, still stroking Paul's very interested penis lightly with one hand, "usually, when I grab a guy by the crank, like this, the guy grabs back!"

"You already know what's holding me back," Paul said. "I don't want to go the mercy-fuck route."

"Trust me, Paul, that is not what I'm about. I understand what you're saying, and I swear-to-God, this isn't going to be a mercy fuck -- although, if we do it right, one of us might holler for mercy at some point!"

Lois' continuing lighthearted attitude, combined with the gentle-but-insistent touch of her ever-stroking hand, were convincing enough. Maybe nothing would come of this, but Paul was sold on the idea, anyway.

The couch was an awkward venue, however. Paul wondered how best to advance the -- well -- the ball.

"Not much room to maneuver, here," he said.

"Want to go to the bedroom?"

"It would be better."

"Want to put the legs back on?"

"Not really," Paul said. "I've been, kind-of, wondering how it was going to be, having sex with those things on me. I expect that wearing them, while horizontal, will just be awkward -- if not painful."

"Yeah," Lois agreed. "Especially with a big girl like me on top!"

"I can put them back on long enough to get to your bedroom. Or you could go get the wheelchair out of the car."

"Too far," Lois said. "Take too long. Look." She released his penis and used the same hand to pull Paul's hand to her own body. Since she was still fully dressed, she placed his hand under her skirt and squarely on her panty-covered crotch.

"Think that's wet enough for you?" she said.

"I'll crawl to your fucking bedroom!" Paul said.

Lois giggled. "Not necessary." She sprang up, ran into a room down the hall, and came back pushing a straight-backed lightweight secretary's chair equipped with small round wheels.

Paul helped as she half-lifted, half-pushed his body from the couch to the tiny chair. "These small wheels are going to be hard to push on that carpet!" Paul said.

"I'll manage. I got motivation!" she said.

Pushing the chair didn't work, but Lois quickly figured out that pulling it did. She rolled Paul into the nearby bedroom, fighting the soft carpet and the too-small wheels of the chair all the way. When she got close to the bed, Paul told her to hold the chair steady for him, and he simply dived off, unassisted, onto the bed.

While Paul was stripping off his Jockeys and his shirt, Lois' clothing also was coming off with admirable dispatch. When she was completely naked, standing alongside the bed, Paul looked at her with admiration. "My God, you're magnificent!" he said.

She quickly got into bed beside him, pushed him onto his back, and took him into her mouth.

"That's sensational," Paul said, "but I'd like to have a more active role."

Without releasing him, Lois moved her body over him so that Paul's waiting mouth could easily return the favor. He found her hot, wet and tasty, as he had known he would.

Lois made some appreciative noises before resuming her own ministrations, and the pleasure of this, their first coupling, was near-overwhelming for them both.

Still, not for the first time, Paul was bemused at how contradictory the pleasures of a sixty-nine could be. One's nerve-endings were being highly stimulated, and the position was as erotic as they come, but somehow, the simultaneous giving and receiving of pleasure always seemed greatly to slow down the denouement.

That was OK. He was in no hurry to go anywhere -- or to come anywhere, for that matter. Paul was having a very good time at Lois' house.

She was taking more of him into her mouth than he would have thought possible, and he redoubled his own efforts, trying to match the quality of her performance. His orgasm still felt far away. Ideally, he thought, he could bring her to fulfillment with his mouth, before giving in entirely to her excellent attentions.

But Lois pulled away. "That feels yummy," she said, "but let's put it where it's supposed to go!"

Paul remained on his back, and Lois straddled him, roughly taking his erection in hand and inserting it into her waiting vagina immediately. There was heat, and mutual pleasure, and, most of all, there was lubrication. Lois was very ready to be penetrated.

She was seated, lightly, on his stumpy upper legs, holding most of her weight off him with her knees. It was Paul's first coitus since his body had been ravaged in Afghanistan. All the questions he had asked himself about what sex would be like, without his legs, were rapidly being answered.

Evidently, it would be pretty damned fantastic!

Lois seemed to think so, too. "God, you're big!" she said, gasping a little.

Well, that was a friendly thing for her to say. Still, Paul noticed she didn't seem to be having much trouble, taking it all in. The warmth, the comfort, the tightness, the wetness of Lois' pussy was like coming inside out of a cold winter night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.