The House at the End of the Street - Cover

The House at the End of the Street

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Four teens find a mysterious house that promises to fulfill their deepest, darkest desires and grant them great power. But how far will they go in their quest for this power? Will they turn from the darkness in time, or succumb to it like others before them? Or perhaps, the "house" has its OWN agenda. Note: Codes are for entire story, and I'm introducing some recurring characters for this universe. Oh, the youngest character is 13; don't read if that disturbs you.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Heather was still upset enough over what had happened with Richie that she wished she could have canceled her "date" with Brad again, but she had already done that every day this week. The last time she had talked to him, he was starting to get upset over it, and her excuses were sounding more and more lame even to her. She felt obligated to go see him.

Any hope that he might be content with just her company were quickly dashed when he started kissing her as soon as they sat down on the sofa, and moved quickly to fondling her tits not a minute later. She resisted him despite the soft moans of pleasure she uttered at his touch. He took her noises as encouragement, pressing her against the back of the sofa. She tried to extricate herself from him, but his hand slid up her shirt and around the back the next moment, deftly undoing the clasps on her bra.

She broke off the kiss. "Brad, wait," she said softly. "Wait, I... uhhh..."

Brad had lifted her shirt and pulled her bra from her mounds. He squeezed one of her orbs in his fingers, apparently heedless to her plea. Heather panted as he stroked her now erect nipple. His hand soon dropped between her legs and popped the button on her jeans, yanking down her zipper. She automatically spread her legs, his fingers stroking her through her panties.

It was only now that the question came to her mind: just how long did it take another guy's cum to disappear from her cunt? Heather had no answer to this and panicked.

"Wait, Brad, please," she said in a stronger voice, and finally grabbed his hand.

Brad glanced up with a mixture of confusion and annoyance. "What?"

Heather sighed. "I'm sorry, Brad, I... I'm not really into this right now."

Brad paused and gave her a small smirk, letting his fingers slide back and forth a few times in her slot. He felt warm moisture against his skin through her panties, and Heather clenched her teeth to stop from reacting. "Funny, you look into it to me."

"Well... physically, but not emotionally. So... not today, okay?"

Brad did not move at first, and in that moment Heather was afraid he was going to press the issue anyway. Finally he just made a disgusted noise and snatched his hand from her crotch. He wiped his fingers indelicately on his pants. "What the fuck's with you this week?"

"I'm sorry, Brad," she said, making a face."It's been kind of a bad week for me."

"Oh, yeah? How so?"

"Uh... my, uh, little sister's been acting up."

"So what does that have to do with you?"

Heather looked at him crossly. "I told you several times already, I have to look after her when Mom's not home."

"Yeah, but I thought Tuesdays and Thursdays your Mom was home. Today's Thursday, so what gives?"

Heather silently damned his selective memory. She was always frustrated with how he would never remember anything except what revolved around him. "I had to do stuff for Mom, okay?" Heather said loudly, hoping her tone would deter him from further inquiry. "And Melinda was acting her usually bratty self the whole time."

Brad just sat there silently, sullen and angry, watching Heather put her clothes back into place. "Heather, you're seeing someone else, aren't you?"

Heather was so surprised by the question she simply gaped at him.

"Yeah, I knew it," Brad muttered.

"Wait, no! Brad, I'm not seeing someone else!" Heather cried. "Why would I do that? What gave you that silly idea?"

"You just haven't given up a chance to screw around since the start of the summer. So who is it?"

"Brad, stop it. I'm not seeing anyone else. End of story."

Brad paused, his eyes flicking downward briefly as she zipped her jeans closed. "Heather, don't you be letting some other guy fuck you. I mean it. Not before you do it with me."

At first Heather looked at Brad anxiously, but it quickly turned to indignation. "Don't tell me what to do, Brad."

"What, you mean you want to fuck another guy?!"

"No! Shit, Brad, stop twisting my words around! I can guarantee you, I did not want anyone else to fuck me."

Heather was able to say this last statement with a fair degree of conviction by simply summoning up an image of Richie. And as far as that particular day was concerned, it was a truthful statement, for she had not wanted Richie touching her in any way. She was careful to avoid thinking of Jason, however. That experience she had actually enjoyed.

"So how much longer am I going to have to wait?" Brad said, exasperated. "Fuck it, Heather, I don't want to go the rest of the summer without doing it. I already told you I'll wear a freakin' condom if you want me to."

Heather heard the resentment in his voice. She knew he didn't like it. If there was one thing she wished she could change about him, it was his overinflated male ego. To him, putting a condom on was somehow an affront to his manliness. She was already in a bad mood, so today it only served to spark her ire.

"And by the way, what the hell did you mean about me not wanting to do it with other guys before I do it with you?" Heather demanded. "Like it's okay I go sleep around so long as you get first pick?"

Brad blinked in surprise. "Well, no, I didn't mean that."

"Don't treat me like a toy or a trophy. I don't like that. I can tell you for a fact I don't like it!"

"Hey, okay, fine," Brad said quickly, throwing up his hands in concession. "Don't get sore at me, okay, babe?"

Heather remained quiet for a few moments, fixing him with a level, hard gaze. At least she had that to fall back on with him. If she showed enough genuine anger towards him, he backed off. She could not afford to have things go sour with Brad now. If she lost him now in the middle of the summer, with no other prospects around, it would remind her far too much of the summers she spent alone as a kid.

She had little desire to be reminded of her wallflower days, and even less desire to go back to them.

Brad looked flustered after a few moments and subsided. It looked like he still needed her as much as she needed him. All was well.

She managed a smile. "Look, let's just go out and get something to eat. I promise I'll give you a rain check on today."

"And what about us? About us finally fucking?"

"It'll be soon. I promise."

Brad looked back at her and nodded. Despite his assent, there was a hard edge to his eyes, and a look of grim determination spreading over his face.


"I don't even know why you're friends with that jerk," Melinda said loftily before drinking down the rest of her soda. The straw slurped noisily at the at the bottom of the cup.

Jason stared at the half-finished remains of his lunch and shrugged. "He's not that bad," he said tonelessly.

Melinda plopped her cup down on the table loudly, making Jason flinch. "He must've really been a perv to Heather. I never saw her so pissed!"

Jason did not know what to say in response.

"Look, does he have to keep coming back to the house?"

"You heard him, Melinda. You want him telling your parents?"

"Maybe they won't believe him."

"You want to take that chance?"

Melinda said nothing for a few seconds. She finally leaned back and sighed, folding her arms and giving Jason an exasperated look. "How are you friends with that guy, anyway? I mean, you two are so different."

Reluctantly, Jason told her how he had fended off some bullies for him, and how he tutored him afterward in gratitude.

"So I kind of owe him," Jason said.

"Sounds like you already paid him back."

"Well, he still keeps the other kids off my back for me."

"Yeah, just so he could get something out of you later."

"Come off it, it can't be that." Though Jason did not sound very convincing, even to himself.

Melinda gave him a dubious look.

Jason sighed. "Yeah, sure, he knew last year that we were going to find this mysterious house that... that makes sexual fantasies come true," he said, saying the last part in a much lower voice.

"I didn't mean that!" Melinda paused a moment, looking frustrated. "Okay, look, maybe we should just forget about the house. If we don't go back, he's got nothing to tell anybody about, right?"

Jason considered this, but only for a moment before meeting Melinda's gaze with a level one of his own. "You really want to stop going to the house?"

Melinda leaned closer and dropped her voice to a whisper. "Nothing says we can't, you know, keep doing that stuff outside the house."

They stared at each other for a long moment, and even before the words were out of Jason's mouth, they both realized that simply trying to walk away from the house and never go back again was an impossible feat for either of them.

"I don't think I'd be that good outside of that house," Jason muttered.

Melinda had the impulse to tell him that she thought he would be just fine on his own, but she was reluctant to say anything that would really convince him that he did not need the house. What they felt about the pleasures that were being offered to them had gone beyond simple desire. Now it was a craving. Not just for the sex, but the power that came along with it.

"And I wouldn't be calling you 'mistress' anymore," Jason added.

"And I don't think I'd call you 'master' anymore, either," Melinda said softly.

There was a long pause. It was apparent from their eyes what their decision would be.

"It's... it's really harmless, isn't it?" Melinda said tentatively. "I mean... no one's really hurt. Even Richie didn't really hurt Heather any, just embarrassed her a little."

Jason nodded. "Yeah. It was all in fun."

Melinda nodded quickly, appearing relieved. She uttered a small, nervous chuckle. "We're just worrying too much."

"Yeah, that must be it." Jason slowly smiled. "Nothing wrong with any of this."

"And it's your turn tomorrow anyway."

"Huh? Oh, yeah, it is."

"Just don't make me act like a porno actress, okay?" Melinda said, laughing, though there was an anxious edge to it.

"Nah, I won't."

"Or make me and Heather do something with each other. Ugh. Gross."

Jason said nothing in response to this. He sorely wished it had not been mentioned in the first place. While he had no intentions of wanting to force Melinda and Heather into such a tryst, the seed of the desire had been planted in his head.

Despite this, he refused to seriously entertain the notion with Heather and Melinda. He would not make them do such a thing. No way. That was out of bounds. He had made a promise and intended to keep it. There had to be some limits, after all.

Jason looked back to Melinda and forced a smile, trying hard to think about something else.


Richie was incredibly pleased with himself.

He was still in high spirits when his mother came home from work that evening. She had had a really busy and trying day, so much so that she was actually in for the evening. Normally, she popped back home just to shower and get ready for her next date. Thus she was in no mood for her son's sudden effusiveness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.