The House at the End of the Street - Cover

The House at the End of the Street

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Four teens find a mysterious house that promises to fulfill their deepest, darkest desires and grant them great power. But how far will they go in their quest for this power? Will they turn from the darkness in time, or succumb to it like others before them? Or perhaps, the "house" has its OWN agenda. Note: Codes are for entire story, and I'm introducing some recurring characters for this universe. Oh, the youngest character is 13; don't read if that disturbs you.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

"No way!" Melinda cried. "No fucking way, Jason! Forget it!"

"If you think I'm letting that little creep touch me, you're freakin' insane," Heather said.

Jason sighed despondently and gave them a desperate look. It was already nearly ten minutes past the hour, Jason arriving late because his mother insisted he clean up his room that morning before he could go out. Now he stood in the living room of the house, glancing nervously towards the door for a moment before turning back to the girls. "Come on, you think I want him here?" he said through gritted teeth.

"This is stupid, why are we even discussing this?" Heather said.

"I don't even want to be naked in front of that guy," Melinda said, shivering.

"He's not that bad," Jason said, though the conviction in his voice was weak. "He just likes to joke around a lot."

"No, Jason!" Melinda said shrilly.

"Tell him to fuck off," Heather spat. "Or go fuck himself. He probably does that a lot anyway, since I doubt any other girl would touch him."

"Yeah, like no girl would touch me?" Jason snapped angrily.

The two girls exchanged a look and did not reply.

"Come on, this is not my choice, all right? He knows about this and is threatening to tell my Mom! He said he'd tell your Mom, too! Do you want him to do that?"

"No," Heather said in a small voice.

"It's my turn today, dammit!" Melinda whined, her eyes glistening. "I'm not giving that up."

"You don't have to," Jason said. He gave her a small smirk. "You get an extra slave, then, okay?"

"Ugh. Having him like that doesn't feel any better than having him control me."

"Yeah, and I doubt he's the type that wants to be controlled, either," Heather commented.

"You got that right."

All three of them jerked their heads around towards the voice. Richie grinned impishly at them from just inside the door.

Heather rolled her eyes. Melinda made a disgusted noise and wrinkled her nose.

"Er... hi, Richie," Jason said in a low voice.

"So is that what this is all about?" Richie said as he stepped away from the door. His eyes roamed around the room. "Some kind of kinky dom stuff?"

Jason's face colored.

"Yeah, and it's my turn!" Melinda yelled.

Richie sniggered. "I don't think you'd look good in leather, Melinda."

Melinda glared at him, her cheeks going scarlet.

"Richie, we kind of have a system set up here," Jason began cautiously. "We take turns. I had it yesterday, Heather had it before that. Melinda is today, all right?"

"Oh, so she's gonna have all three of us?" Richie said with a derisive laugh. "I don't think so."

"It doesn't matter what you think!" Melinda cried. "That's the rule!"

"How about I suggest a new one? New guy gets first pick."

"I said no!" Melinda screamed.

"Mel... Melinda... calm down," Heather said crossly. "They'll hear you on the other side of town."

"I don't want him screwing everything up!"

"Okay, fine, Melinda," Richie said, annoyance edging into his voice. "I don't want you anyway, you're too whiny."

Melinda was about to protest this when Jason stopped her by grabbing her hand and gently squeezing it. Totally astonished and flustered by the gesture, she immediately subsided and stared at Jason.

Richie smirked. "Anyway, I know you and Jason are hot and heavy for each other. So I'll take Heather."

"Yeah, in your fucking dreams, asshole," Heather muttered.

"That wasn't very nice. Maybe I should tell your Mom how rude you were, too."

Heather quieted, though her eyes betrayed both frustration and fear.

Jason had to tear his gaze away from Melinda and force his attention to return to the matter at hand. To be truthful, he was not quite sure what prompted him to take her hand, either. He was loathe to let it go, however, his fingers still curled around hers.

"Look, I don't want to screw with your little setup here, whatever it is," Richie said, his voice rising. "I just want a little for myself. That so bad? Sounds like you already blew Jason, Heather. I gotta be at least a notch above the geek."

Jason gave Richie an angry glare. It was softened when he felt Melinda squeeze his hand in return. As he turned his head towards her, she smiled gently at him.

"Can't we like split it or something? Heather and me, Melinda and Jason."

"I don't want to be in the same room with you when you're... ugh," Melinda said, wrinkling her nose again.

"Well, fuck, this place has to have more than one bedroom."

Both Melinda and Heather looked at Jason.

Jason blinked in surprise at the sudden attention on him. "Uh... I guess it does. There was another door at the end of the hall. I don't know."

"Why don't you just ask?" Melinda said.

"Ask? Oh, yeah."

Richie gave them an odd look.

Jason looked away from the others. "Uh, so, does this place have another bedroom?"

Yes, indeed it does.

Richie flinched, his eyes growing wide. "Who said that?"

Heather snorted in wry amusement at Richie's frightened reaction.

"The house said that, of course," Melinda said, rolling her eyes. "Shit, you're stupid."

"Houses don't fucking talk!" Richie snapped.

"This one does. Or whatever ghost is here or something."

Jason sighed inwardly. He still did not believe it was a ghost.

"Oh, now that's..."

Richie can use the other bedroom, and he can have fun with Heather.

Heather's mouth dropped open. "Now wait a minute!" she cried.

"Uh... " Richie said, looking around warily. "Does that mean I get to tell her what to do?"

Of course. She will do whatever you want.

Richie broke into a wide smile.

"No way! No freaking way!" Heather started shouting. "I'm not going to do this! You can't... you can't... oh God... no, please..."

Melinda gasped and raised a hand to her mouth, her eyes wide. Jason swallowed, feeling Melinda's hand tighten around his own.

Heather felt it penetrate her mind far faster than it had before, the impact making her reel. Her legs trembled and she staggered. She fought it as hard as she could to little avail. Already her body felt very warm, her skin tingling and flushed. She shook her head weakly as one last thread of resistance stretched and then snapped. She drew in a shuddering gasp, letting it go as a soft sigh, her body trembling now more with desire than fear. Her heart pounded, which she could feel as a dull pulsing in her cunt as it grew wet under her clothing.

Heather drew in a steadier breath and raised her eyes to Richie. She gave him a sultry smile, her gaze burning with lust.

"Whoa," Richie said in a low voice. He stared as Heather walked up to him, swaying her hips in that sort of exaggerated motion that inexperienced boys believed was so provocatively slutty that it turned them on just thinking about it. Already his cock was hard in his pants, almost unbearably so, rising with such speed that it ached.

Heather stopped before Richie and gave him a lascivious smile. Still swinging her hips back and forth, she grasped her shirt and pulled it up and over her head with smoothly deliberate movements, performing a slow strip-show in front of him.

"Holy fuck," Richie breathed. "I-I didn't even ask her, she just..."

"That's how it works," Jason said in a weak voice. "You just need to think about it and..."

"So if I want her to say something like... uh..."

"I'm ready to be your little slut, Richie," Heather said in a high-pitched, breathy voice. She slid her jeans from her legs and stepped out of them. "I'll be your little fuck-toy."

"Oh wow..."

Melinda shook her head, screwing up her face in disgust. She turned her head to the side and pretended to stick her fingers in her mouth, making loud gagging noises.

Heather tugged playfully at her panties. She giggled in a manner that was most unlike her and framed the wet stain on her crotch with her fingers. "See how wet I am just thinking of you?" she said. She hooked her fingers into the waistband and yanked her panties up, forcing the fabric into her slot. She slid her hips back, pulling the panties deeper into her, the lips of her pussy squeezed out on either side.

"Mmmm..." Heather murmured, licking her lips. "My little pussy is soooo hot and wet for you, Richie... "

"Oh, ick. Take it upstairs, Richie," Melinda said, her voice shaky.

"Gladly!" Richie said.

Jason stared at Richie. Jason had always heard the term "shit-eating grin" without really knowing what one was. He was sure he just saw it on Richie's face.

"Here, it's this way," Heather said excitedly. She wiggled her hips as she walked, thrusting her ass out towards him. Richie followed her out like a little puppy dog.

"Oh my freaking God," Melinda breathed when they were gone.

"Just... just don't make me say silly things like that, all right?" Jason said anxiously.

"Oh, God, no. Wow. At least you never did that to me."

Jason smiled mildly. "I actually kind of like it quiet during sex."

Melinda managed a smile in return. "Me, too."

"I do like to hear you... well, the noises you make."

Melinda blinked and then blushed again. "You... uh... you're very g-good at making me make those noises. I mean, when you're doing me."

"Well, it's still your turn."

Melinda almost felt reluctant to do it. Yet now she entertained the memory of their last tryst when she had control. There had been one thing that he had done for her that she had really liked, but she had not had enough time to explore thanks to Heather's interruption.

She had no opportunity to repress the thought. Within seconds, she saw the now familiar look of Jason slipping into her enslavement, his body becoming more relaxed, his gaze more sultry. Jason offered only token resistance this time, quelling the initial surge of fear just before his mind was taken. He was actually looking forward to pleasing her again.

Melinda smiled nervously, her sex tingling "You already know what I want," she said softly.

Without a word, he stepped up to her. His hands rose and slipped under her shirt, cupping the soft swellings of her bosom. Her flesh gave easily, as she had not worn a bra today. Her nipples were already erect, and she shuddered when he touched them.

Her lips curled into an amused grin as she realized she liked him touching her tits almost as much as she liked him touching her pussy.

Jason continued to slowly and gently squeeze her budding breasts. Melinda closed her eyes and uttered a low, breathy sigh. Heat flared in her cunt, moisture filling it and wetting her panties. He placed the pads of his thumbs against her nipples and stroked, eliciting a whimper from her.

"Oh my God... U-upstairs," she moaned. "Let's go upstairs."

"Of course, mistress."

Melinda giggled. She simply adored hearing him call her that.


Richie was so excited that he very nearly came just walking up the stairs behind Heather, watching her ass jiggle right before his face. Unable to resist, he raised a hand to her and squeezed one of her ass-cheeks. She made a little cooing sound, reaching behind herself to yank her panties down far enough for him to touch bare flesh.

"Oooo, that makes me so horny!" Heather gushed.

Heather turned down the hallway at the top of the stairs. The nearest bedroom was still closed, but the next door down was open. She glanced behind at him and giggled, removing her bra as they approached the door, letting it teeter at the end of one playful finger before dropping to the floor.

At the door, she turned around, shaking her torso and making her breasts jiggle.

Richie just stared at them for a moment, still daring to believe this was actually happening. Heather was doing everything that he wanted, his desires fueled by many evenings of watching hardcore porn movies while his mother was out on her latest sexual conquest. He simply duplicated what he saw in the movies in his mind, and Heather did his bidding, just like his own personal porn star.

Heather responded to his every desire. She leaned forward simply because she knew Richie wanted her tits. He grabbed at them, roughly fondling and kneading them like dough. Heather uttered delighted, high-pitched moans. "Oooo, that's so nice!" she cried. "Oh yeah! Make me wet, Richie"

Richie's grin was so wide that his face ached.

Impatient to experience more, he dropped his hands from her, wanting her to go into the bedroom. Heather winked at him and licked her lips before turning and leading him inside. Richie followed, and then paused in surprise. "Wait, this looks like... holy shit..."

Fashioned after yet more imagery from his illicit peeks into filmed sex, the room appeared as a bedroom set from one of his favorite movies. Everything was done in the typical style of that movie: overblown, overexposed, and overwhelming to the senses; loud colors, plush furnishings, and tacky furniture.

Heather turned to face Richie, panting in the typical breathless melodramatic style of cheap porno flicks. She slipped her panties down her legs, Richie staring with both lust and amazement. He was so excited that he could not make up his mind what he wanted first. No, wait, he did know what he wanted. He wanted to see it all.

She smiled at him. "I know what you want," she said in a soft, sultry voice. "I know what my Richie wants. You want to see my nice, wet pussy."

Richie swallowed. "Oh, fuck, yeah."

Heather giggled again and climbed onto the bed. She lay on her back and parted her legs wide, spreading her labia with her fingers, exposing the wet pinkness between them. She drew her fingers delicately over her slot, touching her excited flesh with light, furtive strokes. "I know you like watching me touch myself," she moaned. She pressed her fingers into herself and licked her lips again. "Ohhh... I'll just imagine your nice, hard cock there... mmmm..."

Richie could no longer stand the tightness in his crotch. Breathing hard, he quickly stripped. When he got his jeans off, there was a small wet stain near the end of the hard bulge of his cock. He smiled as Heather watched him with an eager, hungry look on her face, rising to a seated position on the bed, still stroking herself. When he was down to just his briefs, Heather surged forward.

"Let me, please," she said in a deeply husky voice.

Richie paused a moment, then grinned and stepped up to the foot of the bed.

Heather grasped the waistband of his briefs and pulled them down, Richie uttered a short gasp as his already rather excited cock popped out before Heather. No sooner than his briefs were down than she took him into her mouth, drawing him in deeply, his size making it easier for her to take him in nearly all at once.

"Oh, fuck!" Richie cried as she started working his cock in her mouth, her head moving steadily back and forth. Already he rose like a rocket, and it was not very long before he was straining near the edge. Heather slid him further into her mouth as far as he would go, his head just brushing the back of her throat. She did not gag in the least, knowing exactly what to do and how to do it.

Richie was beyond words as Heather rhythmically squeezed his cock, milking him as he soared up and over. He groaned loudly as he came, his body shaking, throbbing in her mouth for far too short a time. He realized with frustration that he had cum way too soon to suit him.

Heather swallowed his seed and licked him clean. She looked up and smiled. "Don't worry, Richie," she said. "I know exactly how to get that nice cock all hard for me again."


In the other bedroom, Melinda fought a battle of will with herself. She desperately tried not to have Jason touch her pussy.

It was very difficult, for Jason was driving her insane with lust. She lay under him, writhing on the bed and moaning. One of her nipples was inside his mouth, where he had been licking and sucking at it until it was pink and throbbing.

When he had done this to her the other day, it was good. However, he had also stroked her at the same time, and much of her attention had been distracted by that. Now that she had him focus exclusively on her tits, it was far better and much more intensely erotic.

"Oh my God!" Melinda cried as he sucked at her hard, drawing nipple and areola past his lips, his tongue lashing. She spread her legs wide, yet it did nothing to relieve the pressure. Her cunt felt as if it had already been stroked halfway to orgasm.

Don't tell me I can get off just on my boobs! Melinda thought in amazement.

Jason responded to her fleeting thought. Quickly he lifted his head from her breast and straddled her, moving so fast that Melinda gave a little gasp of surprise. He slid up just past her waist, his cock standing out stiff and hard, making Melinda's mouth tug upwards in a smile. He placed his hands over her mounds and stroked her nipples with his fingertips, moving in a steady and sure rhythm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.