The House at the End of the Street - Cover

The House at the End of the Street

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 8

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Four teens find a mysterious house that promises to fulfill their deepest, darkest desires and grant them great power. But how far will they go in their quest for this power? Will they turn from the darkness in time, or succumb to it like others before them? Or perhaps, the "house" has its OWN agenda. Note: Codes are for entire story, and I'm introducing some recurring characters for this universe. Oh, the youngest character is 13; don't read if that disturbs you.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Heather was so upset over what had happened that she had to cancel her "date" with Brad. She simply was not in the mood anymore, not after this.

She couldn't believe it. She actually had that stupid dork's dick in her mouth. She actually sucked it. And swallowed. And she liked it! Even now, with whatever they had done to her -- or whatever the house had done to her, if their ridiculous story was to be believed -- had worn off, she could not convince herself that she had not liked it.

Or perhaps it had not worn off. Perhaps she was still being controlled somehow. All she knew was that at one point later in the evening, Melinda's smug grins and maddening cheerfulness had made her so angry that she went to her mother and tried to tell her everything that had happened at the house. She simply could not get the words to come out of her mouth. They were there in her mind, but she could not give voice to them.

Heather confronted her sister with this later, just before they went to bed. She cornered Melinda just as the girl emerged from the bathroom in her nightgown.

"What did you do to me, you little monster?" she demanded in a low voice, her eyes blazing.

"Huh? What are you talking about?" Melinda replied fearfully. "I told you before, I didn't..."

"I can't even talk about this to Mom!" Heather whisper-shouted.

Melinda's eyes went wide. "You tried to tell her?!"

"Didn't you just hear me? Yes! But I couldn't get the words out."

Melinda paused, and then grinned.

"Wipe that off your face before I do it for you."

"Oh yeah? Make me. Lay a hand on me and I'll scream. Then you can try explaining to Mom why you hit me, but you won't be able to, will you?"

Heather seethed. Her eyes burned as they looked at that expression of self-satisfaction on Melinda's face.

"Look, Heather, I'm serious. I didn't make you do anything. The house just... just makes things happen."

"I don't believe you."

"Fine. I don't give a shit what you think anyway."

"I'm going to find a way to get back at you for this," Heather said in a tone that made Melinda shiver. "I mean it. I'm going to repay this."

Melinda tried very hard not to look scared under her sister's frightful gaze. "Okay, fine," she said, her voice quavering slightly. "I guess I can forget about going to the house on days Mom's not home."

Heather said nothing.

Melinda quickly slipped past her sister and hastened to her bed. "I'm going to sleep, so try not to make so much noise when you get ready for bed."

"So long as you don't start playing with yourself again," Heather sneered.

Melinda slid into bed and under the covers, and gave her a sister a wide grin. "I don't have to anymore," she said smugly, and clicked off her lamp. She rolled over and snuggled under the covers before Heather could respond.

Heather stared at her little sister's back for a few moments before heading into the bathroom, resisting the urge to slam the door behind her. Inside she uttered a short string of curses under her breath and banged her fist once on the counter top.

She looked up into the mirror. Jason had actually seen her naked. Jason. Of all people she knew, he was the one that she least wanted to see her nude.

Though, admittedly, she did not mind as much seeing him naked. He was not what she had expected. Sure, he was on the thin side. He was not very muscular. Yet he looked mature for his age. Certainly there was nothing at all immature about his cock.

Heather shook her head violently. Damn Melinda! This was all her fault! She totally screwed up everything! She had her life all figured out before this.

She looked at herself again. She had meant what she had said. She was going to seek revenge for this. She wished she could give Melinda a taste of it herself. The both of them. She wanted to see how they felt being under someone's control, making them humiliate themselves.

Heather stopped. She straightened up, her face taking on a thoughtful look.

When Jason was explaining all this earlier, he mentioned something about Melinda arriving before him at the house and somehow making it do what she wanted it to do. What if Heather could do the same thing? Yes, that might work. She could go there early in the morning and arrange a little surprise for them.

They wanted to learn about sex? She would give them something to learn, all right.

Smiling to herself, she readied for bed. When she reentered the bedroom, the house was quiet, her parents having retired by now as well. Melinda had already slipped off into slumber, her breathing slow and steady.

Heather headed over to her own bed and picked up her watch. She set the alarm on it to make sure she arose well before Melinda, and stuck it under her pillow.

"You're going to wish you were back to just playing with yourself, you little creep," Heather muttered into the dark before she settled down to go to sleep.


As he lay awake in his bed staring up at the ceiling in the darkness, Richie had to admit to an attack of conscience.

The house was totally quiet, so much so that he could hear the breeze rustling the leaves in the tree that stood outside his bedroom window. His mother was not home yet from her date. It had been another evening of having to shift for himself, and it had given him time to think. For one thing, why should he begrudge Jason for getting lucky? Any lack of action on Richie's part was not Jason's fault.

Richie sighed into the silence. He wish he knew what Jason had done to manage it. And from Heather! The last person he would think of doing anything with Jason. Melinda he could believe, but Heather?

Though Heather had not sounded very pleased about it.

He was still burning with curiosity about this. At some point, he had to find out, but he wondered if he could do it without skulking about as he had been. Maybe Jason would tell him if he asked nicely about it.

To be honest, he was sorry he got cross with Jason. He was not looking forward to starting Sophomore year math class this coming fall. He was going to need Jason's help again if he expected to pull a decent grade in it. Jason was the only one of the school geeks that would bother with him.

His thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the garage door going up. His mother was home.

Richie turned over and pulled the sheets over him, lying still and pretending to be asleep in case she checked on him. She hated seeing him still awake at this hour. Yet his mother did not stop in his room. He heard her come up the stairs and closed his eyes, waiting for the door to open, but it never did. Instead, she went past, humming to herself.

Richie tensed. Oh, great, he thought. She's humming. So long as she doesn't...

Suddenly there was a brief burst of girlish giggling in the hall just past his room. It did not stop until his mother had entered her own bedroom and closed the door behind her.

Richie bolted up and punched the mattress in frustration. Her mother giggling like a little girl meant only one thing: she just got laid, and laid very well.

Even my own MOTHER is getting some! Shit! Richie thought.

This was certainly not the first night his mother came home late after a night of casual sex. It had been going on for nearly the past year. He tried not to think about it, or about how many times he had been left to fend for himself on nights like this. Normally he could deal with it, but this was exactly the wrong time to be reminded of it.

He sighed and fell heavily back down onto the bed. He looked up and reached over to his alarm clock, mashing the button that switched the alarm on. It was still set for the early hour he arose during the school year. That would let him get to the house before the others.

Maybe he didn't feel as guilty as he had thought. Maybe he had a right to know what was going on. Maybe Jason won't feel so smart when he finds out his "dumb jock" friend knows all about his illicit sex life.


Melinda was quite happy to awaken and find her sister's bed already absent, enabling her to go about her morning ablutions without Heather whining about making too much noise.

She could not quite describe how she felt that morning. Not exactly elated, but happy in a childlike way, giddy and a little giggly. All she could think of was that house, and what she and Jason might do today. She blushed as she remembered what she said she might be willing to try. The idea had filled her dreams overnight. Seeing Heather do it had taken some of the mystery out of it, and she thought she might be able to handle it.

Best of all, she felt the smug satisfaction over scoring one against her big sister.

It was only when Melinda headed downstairs to get some breakfast that she began to realize that something was very wrong. Not only was Heather not upstairs, she was not downstairs, either. She was nowhere to be found.

Melinda found her mother in the kitchen and a quick inquiry confirmed that Heather had already left the house. She tried to shrug it off, but as she left, she could not help but feel a sense of apprehension come over her.


Richie had barely set himself up in the bushes, this time picking a spot away from the thorny one, when someone came into view unexpectedly. He had to scramble to make sure he was hidden from sight.

He cautiously parted some of the branches of the bush and was surprised when he saw Heather come into view.

Richie thought Heather had not been very enamored of whatever was going on, yet there she went, marching up to the house with a purposeful stride. He shifted his gaze towards the house and the closed door... except now, to his surprise, it was open, as if it had anticipated her arrival.

He shuddered slightly at this just before Heather slipped into the house and disappeared from view.


A sense of unease came over Heather as she stood in the living room of the house, her heart thumping loud enough for her to hear. In the back of her mind was the fear that the house would take control of her again. The thought of what she had felt just before she had succumbed the day before made her shudder and wrap her arms tightly around herself. She did not want to experience that again.

She was no longer quite sure she wanted to wield that power over Jason and Melinda anymore, either.

Of course you do.

Heather uttered a short, surprised cry and flinched. "Who's that?!" she demanded. "Who are you?!"

You see, everyone wants it, Heather.

"Who... what? Everyone wants what?"

Control. Power. Especially over sex.

"I don't want..."

You can't deny it. It's why you're here so early.

Heather took a deep breath. It did nothing to help, either her nervousness or the growing warmth between her legs.

You're even excited just thinking about it.

"You're making me excited!" Heather cried. She paused, and in a smaller, less sure voice added, "Aren't you?"

You try to control your sister all the time, Heather. You control your boyfriend.

"I do not!"

But of course you do. How else do you get your boyfriend to do all the things you like?

The thought of this only made it worse. Her sex tingled and throbbed with her growing arousal at the thought of being with Brad later.

Take them, the voice said, growing husky in her mind, adding to the stirrings of lust within. Play with them. Make them amuse you. Or excite you. Whichever you prefer.

She wanted to deny that she got off on watching her sister have sex, but that wasn't really it. As much as she would deny it openly, she wanted to see Jason naked again. And she definitely did not mind watching him, not after the wonderful performance he gave the day before.

Heather swallowed, her breathing labored, her pussy aching. "I don't want to hurt them."

Now how would you do that?

Her skin flushed hot as she mulled over her plans. "I don't want Melinda getting pregnant," she said in a low voice.

Don't worry, she won't. No matter what she does.

"Wait. You mean, she can... can let Jason fuck her... and not get knocked-up?"

Yes, that's right.

Heather snorted. "I don't believe you. I don't believe you can do that, whoever -- whatever -- you are. It's just... uhhh!"

Without warning, Heather felt as if someone had plunged several fingers into her wet cunt. She clutched at the crotch of her jeans, staggering, but the unseen fingers continued to stroke her aroused flesh. She felt them press hard into her clit with long, quick swipes, the kind that sent her soaring quickly.

Now, think, Heather. If I can do this, I can do the other.

"Uhhn!... O-okay!... I get it!... S-stop!"

It relented, leaving Heather shaking and just short of orgasm. She had to pause to catch her breath. Her pussy felt so wet with her arousal that she was almost sorry it had stopped, and she was tempted to finish herself off. Yet the lingering excitement helped convince her to go ahead with her plans. After all, no harm would come to them. Like Jason had said, it was just all in fun.

Heather straightened up, her lips curving into an evil smile. "All right," she said with conviction. "Let's do this."

Then go upstairs, and wait for them.

Heather did as the voice instructed her. As she climbed the stairs, she mulled over what the perfect setting might be for what she had planned for them. To her great surprise, bemusement, and then satisfaction, this is exactly what she saw when she opened the bedroom door.


Jason wondered if Melinda would agree that it was his turn again. Her time had been cut short with him, so she might want another go at it herself. He had to admit, he might not mind. Melinda was right, it was a bit spooky, but he had been very pleased that he had given her such pleasure, even though the skill was not of his own making. He was sure that once he got into it, he would stop trying to resist it and just have fun with it.

He wished Heather had not been so angry with them. Despite the fact that he was enjoying himself with Melinda, having Heather blow him whetted his appetite for more. He now wished he had gone all the way with her when he had the chance.

Jason came to the intersection and found Melinda already there, fidgeting nervously.

"Hi," he said, smiling. His smile quickly faded after he got a good look at her. "Something wrong?"

"I don't know," Melinda admitted. "Jason, Heather wasn't in the house when I got up. She had already left."

Jason shrugged. "So?"

"She never does that! She's not an early riser. Never has been."

"Well, does it really matter? I didn't think she was going to tag along with us anyway."

Melinda sighed in exasperation and glanced worriedly towards the house.

Jason caught the track of her gaze. "You don't think Heather... that she might try something, do you?"

"Like stop us from going in the house? Yeah, she just might do that. Why can't she just leave us alone?" Melinda whined. "We just want to have fun, that's all! Why does she have to spoil everything?!"

"Well, wait, let's not panic about it. Let's go up to the house and see what's what."

Melinda just nodded sullenly.

She walked alongside Jason as if she expected someone to leap out at her from behind every tree they passed. She craned her neck to glance around the sides of the house in case someone was waiting there instead. Melinda sprinted the remaining ten feet up the path and practically leapt over the threshold in case someone tried to reach out and grab her at the last second.

Jason followed, breaking into a short run to catch up.

Melinda sighed. "I guess I was just being silly," she said sheepishly.

Jason just smiled weakly. He was half-expecting something to happen as well.

"So now what?" Melinda asked. A corner of her mouth twitched. "I suppose it's your turn this time, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess..."

Jason and Melinda, go upstairs.

Jason stopped.

Melinda's mouth dropped open. "Jason, did you just hear... ?"

You need to go upstairs, the both of you.

Melinda swallowed. She started to tremble. "But... but we didn't decide..."

Oh, but it has already been decided, as you'll soon see.

She gave Jason a horrified look.

Jason was unable to respond. His body was also quivering, and he started feeling strange in his head again.

"Oh, no!" Melinda cried in a breathless voice, growing more husky as she spoke. "Oh, Jason, something's wrong... we..."

Jason could not speak. His whole body was tingling, his mind plunging deeper into the fog. His nether regions stirred. He wanted to say something. He wanted to turn and run, but none of this thoughts would come to fruition. His fall into the dark would have terrified him with its speed had he been given the time to express the feeling.

Words rose up in his throat. "We need to get upstairs."

Melinda staggered for a moment. She managed to resist for a few seconds, her unease having given her a few seconds' warning. Yet there was ultimately no escape for her. With horrible swiftness her will was swallowed up. Now she caught the look of desire in Jason's eyes, and could not help but return it with one of her own. She swallowed, panting, and nodded, her eyes glazed.

The two of them walked through the house and up the stairs, their bodies growing warm and then hot, and increasingly uncomfortable in their clothes. By the time they reached the top of the stairs, Jason had an aching hard-on, and Melinda's pussy was wet. Her nipples were hard and perky, two tiny raised bumps on her shirt. They tingled madly, almost as much as her cunt.

They walked into the bedroom, and even in their state, they were taken aback by what they saw. Jason's cheeks flushed, and Melinda let out a small giggle.

The entire bedroom's furnishings were now based on small variations on a single color, that of the brightest, most shocking and ridiculous shade of pink ever imagined. The carpet, the walls, the ceiling, the draperies, and, most of all, the bed, were all done in varying shades of this single color. It was an assault to the senses that would have made both of them laugh out loud in any other context.

The bed itself was comical in design. Large, round, with heart-shaped pillows and a thick bedspread with tiny hearts embroidered over it.

But the two of them ignored all of this when they both saw Heather sitting on a chair just in front of the window, smiling serenely at them.

"Heather," Melinda said in a husky voice, struggling to retain the last of her will. "Wh-what... what are you d-doing... ?"

"Just giving you exactly what you want, sister dear," Heather said with an evil grin. "You wanted the experience, I'm here to see that you get it."

Melinda was panting, partially from her own intense arousal, partially from terror. "P-please, Heather, don't... please... J-Jason, wh-what are you doing?"

Jason was already far under Heather's control, his will having been subdued and given over to his now wanton lust and desire for Melinda. While Melinda was speaking, he had slid his hands around her and was lifting her shirt. Melinda resisted feebly, and in voice only, raising her arms willingly for him. She grew ever more excited as he exposed her bra.

"He's obviously eager to learn," Heather said with a smile. "I thought you were as well."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.