The House at the End of the Street - Cover

The House at the End of the Street

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Four teens find a mysterious house that promises to fulfill their deepest, darkest desires and grant them great power. But how far will they go in their quest for this power? Will they turn from the darkness in time, or succumb to it like others before them? Or perhaps, the "house" has its OWN agenda. Note: Codes are for entire story, and I'm introducing some recurring characters for this universe. Oh, the youngest character is 13; don't read if that disturbs you.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Heather and Melinda sat in sullen silence, waiting for it to be over.

The weekly nadir of their existence was Sunday morning church services. To the two of them, it was an exercise in boredom and little more. Beyond this one hour ritual, religion rarely was evident in the Sovert household.

The father was not enamored of it, either. He said nothing in open complaint, but he was unusually testy on those mornings, and tended to nod off during the sermon.

Now the closing hymn was sung, and it was another wait as their mother insisted on staying for its entirety. Then it was yet another wait at the door of the church for the perfunctory handshake with the reverend. As always, they were the last on the queue. More long minutes of repeatedly stepping forward and stopping as those ahead of them chose to chat for a few seconds with the reverend before leaving the church.

When it was the teens' turn, they offered their hands dutifully, forcing polite smiles, only to break into a brisk walk as soon as they were clear.

Halfway down the steps, Melinda stopped and turned. "Wait, where's Mom?"

The father passed right by them, making a bee-line to the car, grumbling something about missing the first inning of the ballgame.

Heather glanced back towards the church. Just inside the door stood a tall, slim woman with dark red hair pulled into a pony tail that hung down over her neck. She was speaking in hushed tones with the silver-haired reverend, a man of medium build with a round and somewhat doughy face. He smiled evenly, nodding slightly on occasion as they spoke.

Heather sighed. "Still yammering with the rev, what else?"

Melinda rolled her eyes and dashed down the steps. Heather followed, walking in a more leisurely manner.

"Psst! Hey, Heather!"

Heather gave a start as she reached the bottom of the steps. She frowned and looked towards the voice, which was coming from a figure partially concealed behind a bush. "What?" she demanded. "Who the hell is it?"

"Tsk, tsk, cursing on the steps of the church," said Richie as he emerged. "Eternal damnation for you, missy."

Heather cast him an indignant look. "Get bent. What do you want?"

Richie smirked. "What do you think? You get the low-down on your slutty sis?"

Heather fumed and stomped over to him, glancing warily up the steps. "Don't call her that!" she hissed through clenched teeth. "You want someone to hear you?"

Richie snorted. "Like who's gonna hear us, or even care?"

"Like my parents. And your parents, maybe?"

"Only got one, and she's a little busy right now."

Richie swept a hand off to the side. Heather turned and her eyes fell upon a full-figured woman with long, blond hair, and a voluptuous figure poured into a dress that was the last thing one would expect someone to wear to church. It did have the intended effect, however, which was to attract the attentions of no less than three men. As they chatted, their eyes roamed over her ample breasts, rounded hips, and smooth calves; it was little wonder what was on their minds.

Heather blanched. "That's your mother?"

"Yeah. She only comes down here because it's a great place to meet guys."

"You're not serious."

"You think she wore that thing to do the Lord's work? She's got a hot bod and she knows it."

Heather made a face. "How can you talk about your own Mom like that?"

Richie shrugged. The movement in itself was casual, but his voice had a bit of an edge to it when he spoke again. "There ain't no Mister Gardner at the moment, so I guess she's allowed."

"Oh, uh, sorry," she said in a more contrite voice.

"Mom got tired of him so she bumped him off."

"Oh, she did not!" Heather said emphatically, though mostly for her own reassurance.

He laughed. "Okay, she's divorced. Happy?"

"Look, what do you want, Richie?"

"Like I said, I'm dying to know what you found out. I didn't see anyone over there early."

"Melinda didn't go over until closer to eleven."

Richie smirked. He had a feeling that Jason had been lying to him about the yard work taking all day. "You followed her, didn't you? I thought I saw you slinking out of there about..."

"I did not slink!" Heather said hotly. When she spoke again, it was in a whisper. "And, yes, I followed her. You were right."

Richie's eyebrows went up. "So what did you see?"

"I'm not telling you, you perv."

"So Melinda and Jason are fucking, huh?"

Heather's cheeks flushed, her eyes blazing. She gave a short, curt nod of her head.

"Whatcha gonna do about it?"

"Like I'm going to tell you! For all I know, you're looking to warn him."

"Warn him? About what?"'

Heather opened her mouth and closed it again without saying a word.

Richie chuckled. "You're planning something, huh?"

"None of your business."

He was about to say something else when his name was called loudly from behind him. He turned to see his mother standing by herself, beckoning to Richie impatiently.

"Gotta go," Richie said as he turned to leave. "Don't thank me all at once now for putting you on to this."

As Richie departed, Heather heard the horn of the family car behind her and whirled around in indignation. "Fine, I'm coming already!" she snapped. "Anyway, Mom's still up talking to..."

At that moment, Heather turned her head towards the church doorway just as her mother was shaking the reverend's hand one last time. They exchanged a smile, hers small and playful, his secret and conspiratorial. As her mother's hand came away, Heather spied something in it, catching a good look at it just before it swiftly disappeared into her mother's pocket. A second before or after and Heather might have missed it.

Did he just give her money? Heather thought in bewilderment.

The car horn sounded again. "Move your fat butt, Heather," rang Melinda's voice.

"Melinda, I heard that," her mother said reproachfully as she hurried down the steps. "Don't be disrespectful to your older sister."

"At least I have a butt, throwback," Heather shot back as she strode quickly to the car.

"Heather, don't pick on your little sister," the father warned.

Heather plopped herself down into the back seat of the car and exchanged a single murderous glare with Melinda.

Their father gave an audible sigh through his nose as his wife finally slid into the passenger's seat. He muttered something about the third inning before pulling away from the curb and racing down the block.

Heather cast a wary glance at her mother. Surely she had imagined it. Why in the world would her mother be receiving any sort of money from the church? If anything, the pastor was always begging for more donations to keep the church maintained from year to year.

Finally she just shook her head. She must have mistaken it for something else. She was simply worked up over her little sister's recent stupidity. That's all it was. There was no other rational explanation.


Melinda greeted Monday morning as if she were six and this were Christmas Day instead of late July.

She rushed through her morning shower in her excitement, even though she had risen early and had plenty of time. Her thoughts about the house left her giddy, completely masking out any lingering feelings of shock or uneasiness.

Yet these feelings had come to her aplenty after she had had a chance to reflect on her experience Saturday afternoon. It had scared her a little to realize how close she had come to doing more than she had wanted; she realized that her virginity was still intact only due to Jason's impressive show of restraint.

That day, she allowed herself to remember only the pleasant side of it. Even now she blushed at the memory of his cock in her hands, and how he had cum so strongly at her touch. Control or no control, she had enjoyed that immensely.

As she dressed and set about breakfast, a new feeling of unease began to cloud her enthusiasm, but it had nothing to do with the house. It took a little while to understand what was wrong.

Her sister had left her totally alone. Heather had not said a single word to her since she had awakened.

Melinda finished her breakfast and went looking for her sister, and found her back in the bedroom. She was sitting placidly on her bed, idly reading a magazine, one leg casually draped over the other.

"Um, Heather?" Melinda said tentatively.

"Yeah?" Heather said without looking up.

"Uh... I'm going out."

Heather just shrugged indifferently.

Melinda felt a twinge of apprehension. "Don't you care if I'm going?"

"Not really."

"You're okay with it? I mean... you said I still could, right?"

"Yeah, sure, whatever."

"But..."

"Look, just go, okay?" Heather said, sighing and shaking her head. "Runt."

Melinda made a face. She stuck her tongue out at her sister and dashed off.

Heather raised her head and listened. Downstairs, the front door open and then closed.

She jumped out of bed, stepped over to the window, and peeked between the slats of the blinds. Below, Melinda strode quickly down the walk and paused at the sidewalk to take a glance back to the house. The next moment, she broke and ran towards the intersection, disappearing from view in seconds.

Heather turned from the window. She reached behind her pillow and extracted a small digital camera, not much bigger than her palm. Smiling slyly to herself, she slipped it into the pocket of her jeans before heading out of her room and down the stairs.


Jason faced Monday with far more mixed feelings than Melinda.

Obviously, he was concerned about being on the receiving end this time. The idea of Melinda having such complete control over him was scary. However, he was not as worried about limits. There was little he felt he wasn't ready to try, and if anything, he was all too eager to go as far as she wanted. It was more an instinctual fear, as if there was the chance that he would never come out of it.

Not that he mistrusted Melinda. Far from it. The truth was, he really liked her. She was not what he had expected. He had always thought of her as something of a wallflower, but now he had to wonder if that was because her big sister always had the social spotlight.

For the first time, Jason found himself thinking of another girl more than he thought about Heather.

Besides, the only alternative was for them to conduct their sexual explorations outside of that house. Jason didn't think he could do it. The house allowed him to act very skilled in matters of sex. No first-time awkwardness. No fumbling about trying to figure out what to do. It could be perfect and wonderful every time.

Besides, what harm was there in it? Each side was willingly submitting to it, right? So long as that was the case, it was fine.

Jason timed it pretty well. Just as he came within sight of the intersection, he saw Melinda hasten into view. Without slowing down, she turned and started down the street towards the house.

Jason called out and jogged to catch up with her. Melinda turned her head but did not quite stop, and he had to break into a short run to reach her before she entered the cul-de-sac. He faltered in his step when he saw her give him a cross look.

"Uh, hi," Jason said, suddenly feeling awkward. "Something wrong?"

"Just keep your voice down and don't go shouting my name all over the neighborhood, okay?" Melinda said sharply.

"Okay, sorry. What's up?"

Melinda stopped and looked back the way they came. "Probably nothing," she said. "I hope. My sister's been acting strange this morning."

"She doesn't know about this, does she?"

"Well, she still thinks we're having sex, but, you know, we're not, not really. So it's okay."

Jason just nodded. He kept his thoughts to himself on that score.

They started towards the house, but paused again just short of the gate. Melinda glanced warily to the side before starting up the walk. Jason took a few deep breaths to help calm himself as they stepped into the living room of the house.

She looked at Jason and managed a weak smile. "Nervous?"

"A little."

"Just a little?"

Jason took a deep breath. "Okay, a lot."

"You still want to do this? I mean, for real?"

"Yeah. I mean... It's only fair."

"I know, but..." She sighed. "I don't want to hurt you. Or embarrass you."

Jason started to open his mouth to reply, but whatever words he was about to say simply faded and disappeared like morning mist. He tried to summon them up again, but found that thread of thought slipping away from him.

For a brief moment, he was frightened. This time he was conscious of the control slipping away from him. It felt as if something valuable were falling over the edge of the cliff, and he lunged after it, only to follow it in its fall into the abyss.

"So if you have anything you don't want me to have you do, tell me now."

His mind rebelled one last time against it before succumbing to it. His skin flushed hot, concentrating in his loins. "No, you can do whatever you want," he said smoothly.

"I can? But... uh... Jason?" Melinda trailed off, staring. "Oh, no, am I doing it already? I wasn't ready!"

Actually, Melinda, you were ready for this as soon as you stepped in the door.

Melinda flinched. The voice had sounded almost amused. "But... I d-didn't even decide on what to..."

You need only desire it, and he will do it.

Melinda's eyes widened as she looked at Jason. He was panting lightly, one of his hands lying over a growing bulge in the crotch of his pants. At her unspoken wish, he pulled down his zipper and slipped his fingers inside, lightly stroking himself through the cotton of his briefs. He moaned softly, giving Melinda a pleading and sultry gaze.

Melinda took a deep breath, though it did nothing to calm her.

"I'll keep stroking myself as long as you want me to," Jason said with a small smile. "I know you like watching me do that."

His voice was a bit deeper than normal, just enough to make it sound thoroughly sexy to Melinda's ears. Slowly he undid his belt, his hips swinging back and forth, as if giving her a show. No, he was giving her a show, for this was all coming from Melinda's head. He was doing everything that she wanted of him.

Melinda hugged an arm around herself, heat growing in her sex. Her excitement mounted as he lowered his pants and stepped out of them. "Would you like me to cum for you again?" he asked in a husky voice, draping his hand over the bulge in his briefs again.

Melinda whimpered, her pussy already growing wet. She looked at his hand as it moved, so slow and deliberate and skilled its movements. She noticed her own dampness, and her thoughts strayed before she could catch them.

"Would you like me to stroke you? I'd love to. I'll make you cum if you want."

"Oh my God," Melinda groaned. She laid a shaking hand on her cheek. Her mind was in a complete tumult, her emotions threatening to run wild.

"I'll do anything you like," Jason said, stepping closer to her, his hand still lightly stroking himself. "Do you want me to use my tongue instead?"

Melinda almost said yes. Almost. She was growing so intensely aroused that it hurt. "N-no, your... your fingers would be just fine," she said in a badly quavering voice. "W-we better get upstairs first, though."

"I'll keep touching myself until we do, so I'll stay nice and hard for you."

Melinda giggled, her cheeks bright red, but she was enjoying every second of this. Another fleeting thought came to her, and before she could stop it, Jason had stripped off his briefs. His penis bobbed before him free and unencumbered, swollen and faintly purple with the strength of his erection. He slipped his fingers around it, massaging it gently.

Melinda had to exercise a great deal of effort to tear her eyes from this and lead them to the stairs.


Richie had gambled that the two of them would be back to their regular routine Monday morning, and he had not been disappointed. He tried to convince himself that he was simply curious, but this was just a cover for his true feelings. He was envious of Jason.

Richie was not half the lover that he claimed to be. The truth was, he had yet to have "real" sex with a girl. He's used his hands, had hands used on him, and had oral sex once, but nothing beyond that. He considered himself far more attractive than Jason, and a better personality to boot, yet here Jason was getting all the action.

And why was Jason being so secretive about it? Why was he hiding it?

He had seen Jason and Melinda go in not too long ago before a third person joined the tableau, and Richie had guessed right yet again. There was Heather, skulking into the cul-de-sac. She stuck close to the trees on one side, as if to avoid being seen from the house.

Richie smirked. He doubted that Melinda and Jason were paying much attention to anything other than each other at the moment.

Richie saw Heather pause by the gate and reach into her pocket for something. His eyes widened as he saw it was a camera, which she used to take a few pictures of the outside of the house.

Oh, this is getting fucking kinky, now, Richie thought.

He watched Heather head up the path and into the house. Richie just grinned to himself and waited for the fireworks to start.


The bedroom was again made to look like Melinda's dream room, though this time the bed was wider to accommodate the two of them better, and the stuffed toys were absent. The window was wider and deeper, letting in more light, making the room very bright and cheerful. It was exactly what Melinda wanted.

Despite how excited she was, she hesitated at first to remove her clothes in front of him, still feeling too self-conscious about her own body. Jason solved her dilemma immediately. He began to utter soft, gentle, and very flattering comments on her beauty. Melinda blushed furiously at this, but it made her smile broadly. It was something she always wanted to hear, and it delighted her to no end.

As she undressed, his comments became more sexy and explicit, but without being crude. By the time she had shed her clothes, her pussy was so wet it was almost dripping.

Melinda lay on the bed, trembling a bit as he approached her. She had to remind herself she was in complete control. He held his cock in his hand as long as he could, simply because Melinda loved it. For the briefest of moments, like Jason before her, her mind flirted with something far more daring. When he appeared to pause, Melinda mustered up all her will to keep herself focused on what she originally wanted, and it was with some relief that he lay down next to her instead of atop her.

Melinda took one last deep breath and spread her legs. She uttered a shuddering gasp as Jason draped his hand over her mound, his fingertips teasing her labia until she whimpered for a firmer touch. Without having to voice her need, Jason's hand simply responded to her will. He pressed more firmly into her, touching her small but swollen clit.

She closed her eyes and gave a small, high-pitched moan. Now he was stroking her in ways that she never dreamed of doing on herself, his skill quickly leaving her breathless. She lifted her head slightly, an astonished look crossing her face as she saw that he still held his cock in his other hand, and even gave it an occasional light caress.

Melinda found this to be intensely erotic, and it made her thoughts wander again. Before she could suppress them, he responded. He moved closer to her, part of his body sliding over hers. "No, w-wait, I didn't mean..."

Oh, yes, you did, Melinda.

The next second, one of her nipples was inside Jason's mouth. Melinda panted wildly as he suckled at her young breast. His tongue lashed at the nipple, lips squeezing tightly around it, his cheeks dimpling as he drew it deeper inside.

The combination of his mouth at her tit and his fingers in her pussy was almost too much. She moaned and writhed on the bed, her pleasure mounting higher and higher.


Just outside of the room, Heather was so astonished at what she saw that just stared, momentarily forgetting what she was there to do. She dared to nudge the door open just a bit more so she could see it more clearly.

There was her sister Melinda, wriggling on the bed as if she were in total ecstasy. She was not simply wet, she was sopping. Heather didn't even think Melinda was developed enough sexually to get that aroused. And she never, ever thought that it would be a dweeb like Jason that could get her that way.

Yet there he was, fingering her like a pro, using moves that not even Brad on his best days knew how to do. He was even sucking her tit! And doing it well, like he actually knew what he was doing! Brad was a bit more indelicate when it came to that particular activity, which was why Heather did not encourage him in that area.

Sure, Heather knew there were guys that were great at this, but... but this was Jason, the Wonder Nerd. This made no sense!

Heather felt a white-hot flash of envy towards her little sister as Melinda's cries escalated from inside the room. The little runt's even going to cum, Heather thought vehemently.

Heather raised her camera, her eyes narrowing to near slits as they came to focus on the LCD screen. She snapped the first picture as Melinda arched her back, moaning loudly and stridently. Her noises conveniently covered up the little electronic warble of the camera. The next picture caught her just as she came, cresting over the top with such force that her shoulders lifted from the bed, her hips jerking as she throbbed.

"Ohmigod!" Melinda cried in a breathless voice. "Ohmigod! Uhhh!"

Heather paused before taking the next shot, her hand shaking. Her mind rebelled at the thought that any of this could be making her horny, yet she felt flushed and her nether regions tingled. She took a short, deep breath and pushed these thoughts aside as best as she could, raising the camera again.

She waited until Melinda came down from her orgasmic high, Jason raising his head and smiling at her. She caught them, framing his face along with Melinda's in the same shot, so neither of them could deny they were together.

Heather lowered the camera and backed up from the door.

You want one more picture.

Heather paused. She wanted one more picture. One last one to positively cement her case. One more and her little sister would be so grounded she would not see the light of day for years.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.