The House at the End of the Street - Cover

The House at the End of the Street

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Four teens find a mysterious house that promises to fulfill their deepest, darkest desires and grant them great power. But how far will they go in their quest for this power? Will they turn from the darkness in time, or succumb to it like others before them? Or perhaps, the "house" has its OWN agenda. Note: Codes are for entire story, and I'm introducing some recurring characters for this universe. Oh, the youngest character is 13; don't read if that disturbs you.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

The next morning, Melinda found little reason to love her sister, for Heather dogged her steps all morning, especially if she showed the least little inclination of wanting to go outside. At one point, her mother had sent her to fetch the paper from the end of the driveway, and Heather followed her outside.

"Will you quit it?!" Melinda hissed at her angrily. "Stop following me!"

"Wherever you go this morning, runt, I go," Heather said.

"Come on, Heather, please," Melinda pleaded. "Stop it!"

"What's the matter? Not planning on doing anything you shouldn't, are you?"

Melinda shot her a poisonous look. "And you're not?"

"Oh, I'm just going to lunch today with Brad, that's all. I'm sure Mom would love it if you tagged along."

"No, please, don't!"

"It will save her from having to look after you while she runs her errands later. You know how much she cares about you being safe, and you're no safer than with your big sister."

"You bitch," Melinda snarled in a low voice.

"Love you, too, runt."

At that point, Melinda realized she would have to give Heather the slip somehow if she were to leave without being followed.

Melinda finally ended up joining her father in the back yard as he did the yard work. Heather was mildly allergic to the grass clippings of the mower and some of the pollen from the weeds that were kicked up when he ran the edge-trimmer, so this would at least keep Heather inside. It had the added benefit of giving her someone to talk to that she felt really cared about her.

Where her mother had chosen to shift her attentions away from Melinda and onto Heather in recent years, her father still maintained a soft spot for Melinda. She was always his favorite since she was born, and Melinda played this to the hilt whenever her mother made a decision she didn't like. She had no qualms whatsoever about pitting her parents against each other if it suited her, since she believed Heather had their mother wrapped around her little finger.

Melinda kept glancing nervously towards the back of the house, where Heather watched her from a window. Melinda grew increasingly anxious as the time crept past ten-thirty. Finally her chance came when she heard her mother call Heather's name. She looked up in time to see Heather retreat from the window.

Melinda trotted over to her father and asked him in her sweetest voice possible if she could go hang out with a friend for the day.

"So long as your mother doesn't need you for anything..." her father started to reply.

"No, she just called Heather for something. So can I go, Daddy? Please?"

She always called him "Daddy" when she really wanted something, for she knew it would make him smile. It always reminded him of simpler days, when Melinda was his little girl, rather than a budding young woman. "Sure, sweetie, just make sure you're back by dinner."

Melinda gave her father a big grin. She threw her arms around his neck and planted a big kiss on his cheek.

She hurriedly skipped over to the side gate in the fence and let herself out. Out of view of her father, she broke into a dead run, dashing down the alley to the street and turning sharply to the right, sticking as close to the houses as possible so she could not be seen from the front windows. She took a look behind her before turning down the small street to the cul-de-sac.


Jason had a restless night. Each time he awoke, it took him some time to calm himself enough to fall back to sleep, as excited as he was about the next day.

He could scarcely believe that Melinda had agreed to this. This would be the first time he would have control over her and actually know that he had the control. His excitement was not diminished by their agreement to put limits on what they did. He was hopeful she would relax those enough so he could do something more than just watch.

When morning came, he was anxious to get his chores done and get out of the house. He wanted to make sure that he got to the house before Melinda did this time. Not that he was necessarily suspicious of her, that she might renege on their deal and claim another turn for herself, but for all he knew the house might work on a "first come, first serve" basis.

He wished for more time to do additional research on the internet. He was sure that if he looked hard enough, he'd find some more information about the house. The lack of data was disconcerting to him.

The yard work did work to one advantage, however. As he got into it, Richie showed up. Jason was able to tell a convincing enough lie that he was going to be at this all day. Richie lingered for a short while before finally leaving in something of a huff. For once, Jason was glad to be rid of him.

Jason rushed through his task and managed to get everything done before ten-thirty. He quickly showered and changed clothes, and headed out the door before his mother could corner him with some other chore.


"Shit," Heather muttered to herself when she finally returned to the window and looked out on the back yard.

She headed for the phone. A glance at the clock on wall showed it was just approaching eleven. She paused a moment and listened to make sure her mother was still upstairs.

Heather snatched the phone into her hand and thumbed the speed-dial, ducking as far under the stairs as possible to muffle her voice. "Hey, Brad, it's Heather," she said softly. "I'm sorry, I'm going to have to cancel lunch... Yeah, it sucks, I know, I..." She paused and her cheeks blushed slightly, her lips curling into a smile. "That will have to wait til Monday. Anyway, something's up with my baby sister I need to deal with... Okay, I'll call you later."

She hung up the phone and frowned. At least I know exactly where she is, she thought.


Unlike Melinda, Jason could not bring himself to actually openly "talk" to the house. He just felt too silly doing it. It still made no rational sense to him. He simply stood in the living room, and after only a short span of minutes, the house decided the matter for him.

You wish her to do your bidding today, don't you?

Jason had to pause a moment to take a deep breath, his body quivering at the idea, his cock already stirring. He swallowed and just nodded.

Then that is what you will have.

Jason waited for the voice to say something else to him, but he heard nothing more than the monotonous ticking of the clock on the wall. He cleared his throat awkwardly. "I don't... I don't want to hurt her or anything."

The voice did not respond.

"She, uh, wants to set limits."

When the voice sounded in his mind again, it was amused. You will have complete control over her. She will do whatever you want. So you set the limits.

Jason's eyes appeared glazed. His cock was rock-hard under his pants. "I-I don't want to scare her," he said in a weak voice.

She won't be scared unless you want her to be.

"Huh? I don't understand."

Complete control, Jason. You decide what she does. What she feels. Make her happy or sad as you will it.

He swallowed again. "I'm not s-sure I want that much control," he said in a very soft voice.

Oh, yes, you do. It's obvious that it excites you.

Jason wanted to deny this but could not. His mind was in conflict. He knew on a basic level that this was wrong, but the allure of having a girl at his beck and call was too powerful. In the past he had entertained fantasies about such things, though Heather was often the subject. The idea of taking advantage of a situation like this in real life never entered his head because he had believed it impossible.

Yet now it was possible, and he was not so sure he could do it.

Even if Melinda is submitting to your control willingly? Where is the harm, then? Especially if you mean her no harm to begin with.

Jason flinched, his heart pounding. Was the house able to read his thoughts and feelings as well? If so, it would react instantly to whatever he wanted of her. He was not sure he could restrain himself if Melinda wanted him to do so.

Before he could think of any other objection to make, he heard a noise behind him and quickly turned to face the door.

"Sorry," Melinda said sheepishly.

"It's okay," Jason said in a strained voice. "Um... well, a-are you ready?"

"Ready for what?"

"Uh... it's my turn, remember?"

Melinda paused, then nodded slowly. She stepped into the room and looked back behind her. "Let's close and lock the door this time," she said, doing so as she spoke.

Jason blinked in surprise. Had they left the door open yesterday? He supposed they must have, for he did not remember having to actually open it when they had left. "Okay."

Melinda sighed as she turned back around to face him. "My sister thinks we're..." She trailed off.

"We're... what?"

She blushed deeply. "Having sex."

"Huh? Why?"

Melinda just shrugged. "I mean, we didn't. We didn't even touch each other."

Jason nodded quickly.

"And we're not today, either."

"No touching?" Jason blurted before he could stop himself.

Melinda sensed the obvious disappointment in his voice. The truth was, she didn't want to just watch either, not after what Heather tried to accuse her of doing. Now she felt the need to defy her sister, and prove that she was of her own mind. At the same time, she did not want to go too far. She did not want to justify her sister's suspicions that she would go and "do something stupid".

It took her a moment to work out this conflict in her mind and find a compromise.

"All right. You want to... to be in control today. You want, uh... t-touching. Okay. But I'm not ready for some things. I'm not ready to..." She paused and swallowed hard. "To have you i-inside me, 'kay?"

Jason flushed, but remained silent, nodding after an initial hesitation.

"Just the hands," Melinda said, her voice a touch husky. "You can make me touch you, but... but no more than that. Not... not the mouth either, 'kay?"

Jason was reluctant to agree, but he did so anyway.

Melinda appeared as if she were about to say something else when her body gave a tiny shudder. Instead of speaking, she let go with a long, soft sigh, her eyelids fluttering.

Jason looked at her with concern. "Uh... Melinda?" he said in a tentative voice.

Melinda felt her whole body flush hot. Her hands trembled at her sides. "But other than that," she said, her voice now decidedly husky. "I'll do whatever you want. I'll... you... y-you're doing it to me already, aren't you?"

She could not raise her voice above a breathless, sultry whisper no matter how hard she tried. She could barely think of anything except the growing excitement rising from within her own body. She hugged herself briefly, swallowing, trying desperately to focus her mind and failing.

Jason stared at Melinda in astonishment.

Melinda felt rational thought slipping away from her. She tried to summon up the will to give him one last warning about what she was not yet ready to try, but she could not even get the words to form in her mind. She could actually feel herself being enslaved to his will, as if a small part of her was still standing outside and untouched looking in, and it was both erotic and terrifying.

Jason felt the urge to reassure her, to tell her that he had no intention of harming her, but he was too excited to think rationally. He wished that she could be as excited as he was about it, that she was at least half as aroused over this as he was.

Of course she will be, the voice echoed in his mind suddenly, startling him. Complete control, Jason. You need only desire of her what you want her to be, or to do, or to feel.

Melinda's legs quivered and she uttered a low, soft moan. Her sex tingled madly, her cunt growing hot and wet. She panted as her mound swelled with her arousal under her clothing, and when she staggered back a half-step, the motion of her thighs was enough to mildly stimulate her over-sensitized flesh. "Oh, God... " she groaned.

Jason looked at her in alarm at first. "Melinda, are you... ?"

"I'm so horny," she breathed.

Jason abruptly quieted, staring at her, even blushing faintly at hearing this come from Melinda's mouth. It did not take long, however, for that to trigger other thoughts in his head. Before he could try to rein in those thoughts, Melinda lifted her head and gave him a half-lidded, sultry gaze, and began to undress.

Jason could not speak. He just watched. He had seen her partially naked the other day, but he never got to see the rest of her. In response to his desire, she removed her top first, lifting and pulling it up and off her body in a slow, sensuous tease, leaving her clad in her bra. He stared, wide-eyed, as Melinda reached around to unclasp it in the back, and he drew in his breath sharply as the cups were pulled away, her young mounds bared.

They appeared as two gentle swellings, just barely orb-like in shape. Yet despite their small size, they were beautifully rounded, the flesh silk-smooth, the nipples standing out pert and erect from the center of the small areolae. Jason had seen much larger and heavier ones in pictures, but for that moment, none of them could hold a candle to this. Those were mere fantasies, things he would never have. Melinda's were very real.

Jason very desperately wanted to touch them.

Melinda was about to pull down her shorts when she stopped. She lifted her eyes, now smoldering with the same desire that Jason had just expressed in his head seconds before. Now she was as desperate to have her breasts touched as he was to touch them.

Jason felt panic set in. He had no idea how to do it. Could he squeeze them? How hard was too much? Would it even be pleasant for her? How...

Stop worrying. Jason. You will know what to do.

Before he could respond, Melinda turned and gently leaned her back into him.

Jason shivered with intense excitement. He felt the warmth of her body even through his shirt. He lifted his trembling hands to her waist, a small thrill sending a shudder through him as he felt her bare flesh under his fingers. Suddenly, his hands steadied themselves, and when they slid around her front and up her torso, they moved with self-assurance and purpose.

Melinda drew in her breath and closed her eyes, her mouth dropping open as Jason's hands cupped her budding breasts. She held her breath for a moment, until his fingers squeezed the flesh gently. She let it go as a moan, her body quivering against his.

Jason was beside himself. He was never more excited than he was that moment. Her tits felt incredibly soft and yielding in his hands, more than he had ever expected them to be. He didn't think about what he was doing, he simply did it, the motions of his fingers across her pliant mounds completely natural to him. His fingers passed over the hard nubs of her nipples, and he simply knew to stroke them with his fingertips. Melinda flinched in his arms briefly as the sensation surprised her at first, but soon she was was uttering a long moan of delight.

Part of Melinda was indeed enjoying this. A tiny tendril of thought was still hers in the recesses of her mind, and to it, the emotions of sexual desire and pleasure felt very real. Yet she knew she was enslaved completely, her body responding to his will instead of hers; it was as exciting as it was terrifying.

Jason wanted to see the rest of her naked, and Melinda complied. Even with his hands still fondling her, she pushed her shorts and panties off her hips at the same time, shoving them down her legs and kicking her feet out of them. She fingered herself, her mound wet, her pussy hot and aching.

See? She's quite enjoying it. Go ahead and take her upstairs.

It was only then that Jason realized they had never left the living room. He nodded somewhat sheepishly and withdrew his arms from around her. She turned and looked at him questioningly and submissively.

"Let's go upstairs," Jason managed to croak.

Melinda nodded eagerly. "Yes, master."

Jason felt his heart thump at hearing this before leading her up the stairs.

In their wake, the front door of the house clicked, and then swung ajar once again.


Of the four of them, Heather felt the icy chill the least when she started down the road into the cul-de-sac, and the sensation barely registered in her mind. Yet something had managed to affect her at least subconsciously, for her pace slowed. She felt a sudden need to move with caution, despite her inability to cite any specific danger she feared.

She did not stop, however. She was simply too adamant in her purpose for that. This was no longer just a case of trying to protect Melinda. Now she wanted to teach Melinda a lesson for defying her.

Moreover, Heather felt that her mother had effectively put her in charge of her younger sibling. Heather did not like it, despite what Melinda may think. She actually loathed it. She hated acting like a babysitter three days out of every week. Yet she had the responsibility whether she liked it or not. If Melinda ultimately did screw herself up, Heather did not want to be the one to take the blame for it.

Heather crept up to the house and betrayed no visible reaction to the sight of the open door. Inside, she felt the barest of tremors, like someone looking at a scene and knowing there was something just a little out of place, but unable to identify it. The only manifestation was a slight pause when she reached down to lift the latch on the gate, a flicker of fear in her eyes, an anticipation of finding out more than she could have ever realized.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.