The House at the End of the Street - Cover

The House at the End of the Street

Copyright© 2006 by A Strange Geek

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Four teens find a mysterious house that promises to fulfill their deepest, darkest desires and grant them great power. But how far will they go in their quest for this power? Will they turn from the darkness in time, or succumb to it like others before them? Or perhaps, the "house" has its OWN agenda. Note: Codes are for entire story, and I'm introducing some recurring characters for this universe. Oh, the youngest character is 13; don't read if that disturbs you.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Incest   Sister   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism  

It was actually not quite time for lunch, as they had not spent as long in the house as they had thought. Neither of them had much of an appetite anyway. Still needing someplace to talk, Melinda had suggested the park, but Jason was afraid of running into Richie. They instead settled on a small playground, filled largely with toddlers and their watchful parents. They headed towards a bench in a far corner before a set of monkey-bars that had been cordoned off as closed for repairs. Here they were away from the main crowd and their voices would not drift far, drowned out by the cries of the playing children.

At first, they remained silent, neither one wanting to be the first to speak. Both had trouble looking each other in the eye. It was finally Melinda that could no longer tolerate the quiet.

"Jason, you have any idea what this is all about?" she asked, almost demanded of him, as if expecting he had all the answers.

"No, I don't," Jason said in a low, neutral voice. He sighed as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat. He wished he had insisted on returning to his house briefly so he could shower, though that would have meant having to come up with a good excuse to tell his mother.

"Maybe it's a ghost," Melinda suggested. "Maybe the house is haunted or something."

Jason made a face. "Ghosts don't exist."

"Well, I don't hear you coming up with anything, genius," Melinda snapped. "You have any ideas, then?"

Jason paused and looked thoughtful. "Um, well, I did read about some UFO encounters like that."

Melinda stared at him. "UFOs?" she asked dubiously.

"Yeah. People who acted like they weren't in control. They think it was the aliens controlling them to keep them calm during the encounter, or to participate in experiments and stuff like that."

Melinda made a face. "There are no aliens in that house, Jason. You actually believe that stuff?"

"I'd sooner believe that than a ghost."

Melinda sighed and shook her head, muttering something about nerds. "Are you going to try to go back there again tomorrow?"

"Are you?"

Neither one answered the other's question.

"This can't be right," Melinda muttered, shaking her head.

"Huh?"

"We shouldn't even have to ask this. We shouldn't go back."

Jason did not reply.

Melinda looked at him accusingly. "You do still want to go back, don't you?"

A long pause, and then a short nod.

"Why?"

"Melinda, when I was... um, doing what I was doing, what was happening to you?"

Melinda's eyes widened, and she blushed. "Wh-what difference does that make?"

"You felt like you were being touched, right?"

Melinda nodded, her eyes wide.

"So was I, when you were doing it yesterday. It did it to me the first time I was there, when you caught me coming out of the house."

"That's... that's just weird."

"Yeah, it's weird. But you enjoyed it, didn't you?"

It was impossible for Melinda to lie. She'd never be able to pull it off convincingly enough. It was true that it had freaked her out when it was happening, but it was by far a better orgasm than she had given herself, save for the day before when the house was directing her actions.

"Look, Melinda," Jason said, finally turning to face her. "All I can tell you is that I think the house gives us what we want. Well, one of us, in turn. First it gave me something I wanted yesterday, and then you today."

"So you did want to see me do that!"

Jason looked uneasy for a moment. "Yeah, I did."

Melinda managed a small smile. "It's okay. Like you said, we're even." Though now, she realized with some chagrin, she was starting to feel guilty over it.

"Yeah, we're even. So we can just both try and forget about this house and never mess with it again. Or... " He paused and lowered his voice. "... or we can keep going back and... and keep doing this in turn."

Melinda gave him a small, humorless smirk. "So it would be your turn next time, huh?"

"Well... uh... yeah, I guess."

Melinda leaned back and sighed. "I'm not sure, Jason."

"So you think we should just forget it?"

She knew how she should reply, but she could not bring herself to do it. Even now thinking about the house sent a quiver of anticipation through her. It was a way to satisfy her curiosity about sex, and there was the undeniable thrill of the forbidden. Most of all, it was simple, sweet defiance. Neither her mother nor her sister would have ever approved of her behavior. It was the perfect way to get back at them in her own mind for making her life miserable lately.

And above all, it was private. No one else knew about it. It was a complete secret.

"I can't just forget about it," Melinda said in a small voice.

"Neither can I."

Melinda took a deep breath and looked up at Jason. "All right. If you... if we want to keep doing this, we better agree on something."

"What?"

"I don't care how this house works, or how much fun it is, there are some things I'm not ready to do."

Jason nodded quickly. "I understand."

"We have to agree not to make each other do something we don't want to yet, okay?"

"Sure! We can just talk about what we want to try ahead of time, something like that."

"All right, deal," Melinda said. "So we meet at nine again?"

"Better make it closer to eleven," Jason said. "My Dad's on call at the hospital this weekend, so I have to do the yard work."

"And we don't tell anyone about this, right?"

"Of course not."

"Don't go telling your friend Richie."

Jason blanched. "Why would I tell him?"

"I don't know, that's why I had to say it. This is only going to work if we keep it a secret."

Jason snorted. "I doubt anyone would believe me even if I did tell them."


Heather lay sprawled on the bed, her arms still and limp above her on the pillow. Her head lolled to one side, her eyes closed, her hair spread haphazardly around her head. Her breasts rose and fell quickly with her shortened breath, the nipples raised to hard, erect points. Her legs were parted, spread wide in complete submission. She quivered as she lost herself to the mounting pleasure bestowed upon her by her boyfriend Brad, as he slowly and methodically teased her swollen clit with his tongue.

Brad lay his hands on her thighs, his thick fingers pressing into her flesh as they slid up and towards her sex. Heather uttered a small sigh from between her slightly parted lips, and then a soft moan as his fingers reached the light bush of reddish hair. He brushed it lightly with his fingertips as he pressed his tongue into her slot, drawing up moisture from her folds. He curled his tongue under the tip of her clitoris, flicking at it, teasing it.

Heather moaned, arching her back briefly. She licked her lips and swallowed, still tasting a little of him remaining in her mouth, the deed for which he was now rewarding her. "Oh yeah..."

Brad smiled to himself. He pressed his lips to pussy, opening his mouth and sucking at her clit. He drew it between his lips, squeezing it, massaging it with the tip of his tongue. Heather uttered a high-pitched whimper, panting softly.

Heather loved it when he did this for her. He had become rather skilled at it since they started being intimate with each other after the spring semester ended. When she had told Melinda she simply did not need to relieve herself anymore, she had meant it. Doing this with Brad two or three times a week was more than enough to satisfy her.

Heather began to rise. Brad stepped up the pace, pressing his tongue against her sensitized clit, stroking it firmly and quickly. He withdrew one of his hands from her body and probed her opening with a single, beefy finger. She moaned, then drew in her breath sharply as he slipped the finger into her. He pushed it into her tight confines, her cunt like warm oil, and began to thrust back and forth.

Heather panted hard, writhing on the bed. "Oh yeah!... Oh yeah!... More!... Ohhh!"

Brad lifted his head slightly, and licked fast and incessantly with the tip of his tongue on her womanhood, his finger stabbing her over and over, faster and faster. Heather tilted her head back into the pillow, her moans rising in pitch. "Oh God... Ohhh... Uhhhn!!"

At the very same moment she uttered her cry, a single short burst of fluid spurt from around Brad's finger. Her hips spasmed along with her cunt, her throbs convulsing around his finger.

Brad never got tired of seeing that. She had surprised him (and herself) the first time that had happened, leaving him to worry about what to do with the big stain it had created on the sheets. Since then he had taken the precaution of spreading a towel out under her just for this. He even learned how to tell just when she was about to cum and hold his breath for that brief moment.

He continued licking her, making her throb longer, until it became too much for her to bear. "S-stop!" she croaked.

Brad immediately relented and drew back. Heather fell back onto the bed limp, still breathing hard for a few more seconds. By the time she recovered, he had crawled up and over her. Heather turned her half-lidded eyes towards him, smiling at the sight of his naked, broad chest and his sandy hair. Her eyes gazed appreciatively at the cords of muscle on his arms, the wonderful product of a father who was career military and believed his son should be in the exact same perfect physical shape he was himself.

Heather slid her arms around him as he descended upon her, enjoying the touch of his hard body as his lips pressed against hers. She moaned softly and tilted her head, letting his tongue invade her mouth. She tasted a little of herself on his lips, and it was not unpleasant.

As his body pressed down on hers, she opened her legs for him as if to accept him in a different way. Brad, however, had his briefs on, and was already spent, but she relished the feel of it against her pussy anyway.

"Oh God, that was great," Heather gushed when he broke off the kiss.

Brad smiled at her, grinding his hips into her a little, causing her smile to widen a bit. She could feel a ghost of renewed arousal in his loins. "It could be better," he said simply, his voice deep.

Heather's smile faded just a touch. He had been hinting at this more and more lately, and she had to keep denying him. It was not that she did not want to do it, or was not ready for it. She was not a virgin, and Brad knew this.

"We've talked about this before, Brad," she said softly, trying not to sound too admonishing in her tone. "I'm not on the pill. My Mom won't let me."

The time that Heather had broached the question to her mother had been a dreadful experience. It was not that there had been an argument; that would have been preferable to what actually happened.

The entire conversation had lasted ten seconds. Heather had asked, "Mom, maybe I should think about going on the pill", to which the mother had responded very casually and calmly, "Whatever for, darling, if you're not going to be having sex while you're living under this roof?"

That had swiftly ended any hope of safe sex for her.

"I can take care of that, babe," Brad said with a growing urgency in his voice that matched his renewing erection. "I've got condoms."

Heather sighed. She was far too afraid of leakage, and he knew this. After the first few times she had had sex about a year ago, she was so nervous afterward about this possibility that it was less stressful on her to just avoid intercourse for now. It made her mother's obstinate attitude even more frustrating to her.

After a few moments, her lips curled into a mischievous smile. "You're going to make me think I don't take care of you right as it is."

Brad managed a chuckle. "Oh, no, babe, not at all," he said with a grin.

"I mean, I thought I was getting better with practice."

"Fuck, Heather, I don't think there's another girl that could do with your mouth the things you do."

Heather blushed faintly, but her smile widened at the praise.

"Any guy I know would kill to have a girl that could suck a guy off as well as you do."

She giggled, though there was a gleam of mischief in her eyes. Yes, it had been his idea back at the start of the summer, and initially she had been a little reluctant to do it. But she grew quite skilled at it in a relatively short time, and once she saw how much he enjoyed it, she stuck to it. Now it was as she had hoped, that he was dependent on her for his sexual pleasure, so he wouldn't think of looking at another girl. So long as she had that control, she had him.

This was another reason she was reluctant to take that final step. She wanted him to keep anticipating it, to keep waiting for her to come around to it, and give him something to keep coming back for.

"Then just be patient," Heather said. She wriggled her hips under him, teasing his cock to a fuller erection and drawing a moan out of him. "It will happen, eventually."

Brad gave her another kiss, shorter this time. "I guess you have to go, huh?" he said, his voice heavy with disappointment.

"Yeah, I do," Heather said, lazily tracing patterns with her finger in his chest hair. "I have to get home soon and your parents will be home in an hour or so."

"Well, my Mom, anyway," Brad said as he lifted himself from her and plopped himself down to her side, jostling the bed. "My Dad's holed up on base for another week. And he's more the one to worry about."

Heather just nodded absently as she reached over the side to fetch her clothing. "What's he do up there anyway? Isn't it a research lab or something?"

"Yeah, used to be. Now it's just a base. He's involved in anti-terrorism stuff. Won't tell me any more than that. Says it's all classified or something."

Heather stepped off the bed, Brad watching her nude body with a small smile on his lips as she dressed. Heather noticed his gaze and smiled at him.

"So when can I see you again?"

"Tomorrow's Saturday," she said with a sigh. "Both my parents will be home. It'll have to wait until Monday."

"Maybe we can just go to lunch or something tomorrow?"

"Sure."

Heather exchanged one last kiss with him, giggling as he stole one last squeeze of one of her tits before she pulled away from him and headed out of the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.