Twofer
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2006 by Lazlong

When I awoke, I felt like I was wrapped in love. Sarah was awake, and I could feel her love for me. I tried to make her feel the same way. We laid there for half an hour or so, not talking, just feeling. Finally, Sarah said, <We need to take our run, then get the apartment cleaned up for the luscious Lori.>

<Luscious Lori?> I asked.

<Umh. Don't you think she is going to be luscious? I can hardly wait to get our hands on her.>

<I thought we were going to take it slow and easy.>

<We are, but half the fun is in the anticipation.>

I had to smile. <Maybe you're right. I know there have been times when the anticipation was far better than the actual act.>

<Bingo! That's usually a lot more true for women than it is for men. It is our task to make sure that isn't the case with Lori. I want our first time with her to be something she'll remember with pleasure for the rest of her life.>

Our run today was even easier than yesterday. We had drunk very sparingly last night, so there was no hangover to work through. I was starting to get in shape, and I was starting to like the way my body felt.

Cleaning the apartment wasn't even that bad, because I had Sarah to talk to while we did it. I don't know how many thousands of topics we had talked about over the last couple of weeks, but I know I had talked with her more than I had ever talked with anyone, male or female.

Every day I felt closer to her and every day I loved her more. I could feel her love for me growing as well.

It was almost exactly one o'clock when the doorbell rang. Lori gave me a big smile when I invited her in. We sat and talked for a few minutes, then we started going over the things she didn't understand in our circuits class.

It was almost two hours later when I called a study break. I got us each a soda and then I said, "You seem to be picking up on what you were missing," I said. "You're a very smart young lady, Lori."

Lori giggled and said, "You know another word for smart young lady is nerd, don't you?"

I laughed and said, "I was always a nerd myself. High school was hell because I was picked on all the time. I got so I hated jocks."

"Yeah, boy nerds have it harder than girl nerds. Boy nerds get picked on, but girl nerds are usually just ignored."

"Honey, they can pick on us or they can ignore us, but in the end, the nerds are the people who are going to make something of themselves."

Lori giggled and said, "Yeah, nerds rule!"

All of a sudden Lori looked very serious, then she asked, "Did you mean to call me honey, or is that just something you say?"

"It's not just something I say," I said. "I've known you for over a year now, but I never really knew you. I felt like I really got to know you last night and I really like the person I got to know."

"Thank you, Andy. I like the person I got to know last night as well."

<Give her a soft, short, gentle kiss, > Sarah told me.

<I was planning on it anyway, > I told her.

The kiss was probably longer than it should have been, but I could tell we both enjoyed it. I had put my arms around Lori when I kissed her and I let them remain after we broke the kiss. We sat that way for several minutes.I don't know what would have happened if we had just let the mood continue, but Sarah said, <This is going too fast, Andy. Ask her about her other classes.>

Okay, I figured Sarah knew more than I did, so I asked, "Are you having any trouble in any of your other classes?"

"Not really," Lori said with a sigh. "I'm taking two programming classes plus American History and a computer math class. I think I have 'A's in all of them."

<Andy, ask her if she's interested in working on a project with us. I've had this idea for a while for a new operating system. It'd be a lot like Windows, but it would be about half the size and would be a lot faster.>

"Do you have any spare time?" I asked.

"I have lots of spare time," Lori said. "Sometimes I get so bored I could just cry."

"I've been thinking for a while about a new operating system for PCs. I think I have the basic strategy figured out, so now I need to start writing it. It would be a little more intuitively obvious for non-nerds, and I believe it would take up a lot less room on the computer than Windows does. Would you be interested in working on it with me?"

"Wow! I'd definitely be interested in working on it. I've been thinking for years that there has to be better ways of doing things like disk access and of interfacing to the user. I have some ideas that might fit in."

"Great. It's all in my head right now, so give me a day or two to get it in a form so you can see what I'm thinking. Maybe you could get your ideas for disc access and human interface down as well."

"Sure, I've got some of it down already. When Windows first came out, it was very limited in how much RAM it could access and in how much hard disk space it could use. They've improved that over the years, but it is mostly patches, rather than a completely new arrangement."

"I know you're right. It seems like every few days my computer tells me there are new updates to be installed. Almost every update is just a bandage to fix a problem."

We talked on for quite a while about operating systems and their inadequacies and what could be done about them. Sarah contributed as much as Lori or I did. Of course, Lori thought it was all coming from me.

Finally, it was time for dinner. We went to my favorite Chinese Restaurant. I was pleased to learn that Lori liked the spicy dishes as well as I did, so we ordered three different dishes and shared. At one point we got a little playful as we fed each other with chopsticks. All three of us had a lot of fun.

Afterwards, we walked Lori back to her dorm. We ended up necking for a while outside her door. For me, it was a perfect day.


<You know, > Sarah said. <If you had brought Lori back to the apartment, you could have screwed her brains out.>

<You might be right, but I like Lori too much to treat her like a cheap slut. I think I may be falling for her.>

<You're falling for her, but that doesn't change how you feel about me. I can read your feelings almost as well as I can read my own now. I must admit, I think Lori is pretty special too.>

We had discovered something else since Sarah had been cohabiting with me. We could let our body go to sleep, but one or both of us could then wake up, carry on conversations between us, or think and plan, while our body was getting it's rest. Our minds needed far less sleep than out body did.

Later that evening, we both went to sleep, then after a couple of hours our minds came awake and we talked about the operating system for most of the night. Sarah had been so far ahead of me that it was pathetic, but with the sharing of memories and knowledge, I was soon up to speed. We knew there would be a lot of work involved, but neither of us were afraid of it. I was sure that Lori would be the same. The potential was endless.


I kind of expected to hear from Lori on Sunday, but that didn't happen. I asked Sarah about it and she said, <She's examining how she feels about us. Don't worry about it. I think she's wondering how we would fit if we ended up with a permanent relationship.>

<Do you think she'd want that?> I asked.

<Oh, I definitely think she will. The question is, do you want that?>

<That's a good question, my dear. If you had asked me a month ago if I'd be ready for a permanent relationship any time soon, I'd have said no, emphatically. Now, I already have a permanent relationship with you, so I'm not afraid of another one.>

<Okay, but is Lori the one we should be thinking about having a permanent relationship with?>

<Lori is pretty and sexy and smart. If you add to that the fact that I think we've both fallen in love with her, then I think she is the perfect candidate.>

<I agree with you completely. Let's shake her up and ask her to go to a movie tonight.>

<What do we have, a shotgun offense here? Okay, you're a lot more experienced. Let's give her a call.>


Lori seemed pleased to hear from me and readily agreed to go to an early movie with me. We talked over what we'd like to see and ended up with a romantic comedy.

When we were settled into our seats, Lori kind of leaned against me, so I put my arm around her. <She trusts you, Andy, so let's keep it that way, > Sarah said. <Keep your arm around her and stroke her arm occasionally, but don't make a grab for a tit.>

<I'm not quite that crass, > I said. <I won't even nibble on her ear.>

<You're a guy. I figured you'd try to force her to squeeze our cock by the middle of the movie, > Sarah giggled.

Okay, I almost lost it. When I had myself under control, I said, <You're going to have to be a little more careful in what you say to me, love, unless you want to give us away.>

<I'll be good. Just remember, Lori is like any other girl. We like to build up to things slowly. The key word is anticipation. It's not just a matter of waiting until she's ready for the next step. It's waiting until she wants the next step so bad that she can taste it. When it does happen, she'll enjoy it so much she won't have any regrets.>

<Right. In the mean time, we can always masturbate.>

I got a mental giggle from Sarah, but thankfully, she let it drop. I kept one arm around Lori during the entire movie. We shared a tub of popcorn and a couple of sodas. I was pleased to see Lori wasn't shy about eating her share of the popcorn.

I have to admit I paid more attention to Lori than I did to the movie. When it was over, I asked, "Uh... Can you tell me what that movie was about?"

<Good one.>

Lori giggled and said, "Okay, I'll admit I wasn't paying much attention to the movie either."

I put my arm around her as we walked to my car and said, "I don't know if having you work on my new operating system is such a good idea after all. You are going to be a big distraction to me."

Lori giggled again. "It might be a distraction for both of us, but still it might be fun."

I walked Lori up to her room and gave her a soft, loving kiss goodnight.

When we got back to the apartment, I said, <Sarah, holding Lori in the movie for all that time has me so fired up I'm about to explode. I just have to masturbate.>

<I've been waiting for us to do that. Do you normally hold off this long?>

<No, it's just that I've kind of felt like it would be cheating on you if I did that. Now, I really don't feel like it would be cheating. Especially if I was thinking about you when I did it.>

<Don't make me out to be more than I was. I was pretty, but I wasn't a super model.>

<Honey, I have one of your memories that is my favorite. You were naked, standing in front of a full length mirror. You were holding your breasts like you were presenting them to someone. I like to think you were presenting them to me. Then you did a turn and looked over your shoulder at your butt. It is the most gorgeous butt I have ever seen. I have imprinted that memory in my own memories and I'll cherish it for as long as we live.>

<If I still had my body, I'd be blushing. If you want to think of that while we're masturbating, feel free. I'll think of your reaction to that memory.>

I did think of that as I relieved all of the sexual tension that had built up over the last couple of weeks. It didn't take long before I was emptying my balls into a towel I kept for that purpose.


<So, what do you think, big boy? Masturbating wasn't so bad last night, was it?>

<No, it wasn't bad at all. The real deal is much better though.>

<It's the same for a woman. Having a man who knows what he's doing eat you out, or fuck you silly is much better than playing with yourself.>

<You know, Sarah, I'm not all that experienced when it comes to women. I've only had sex with two women in my life. One was in high school. The other was the girl who dumped me just before you moved in.>

<I wasn't a slut either. I had sex the first time when I was a senior in high school. I had dated several guys before that, but I wasn't in love with any of them, so they didn't get far with me. I was really in love with this guy and I thought he was really in love with me. I found out pretty quickly that all he wanted was to bag a virgin and move on to his next conquest.>

<I'm sorry, honey. The girl in high school was curious about sex and so was I. We had been dating for a while, but neither of us thought we'd be together after high school. As it turned out, not long after we did the deed, she started dating one of the jocks. She got pregnant and the last I heard she had married the jock.>

<Well, the second guy I had sex with was a nice guy. We started dating when I was a junior in college and we continued dating almost until we graduated. About a month before we were to get our diplomas, he told me he had a job lined up and that he'd be moving to Texas. He didn't ask if I'd go with him. Somehow, I realized I wouldn't have wanted to have gone with him if he had asked.>

<That's too bad, honey. You said you were bi-sexual. How did you find that out?>

<When I realized Jeff and I were breaking up, I was devastated for a while. My roommate, Rosie, tried to console me and support me. One day when we were sitting on my bed, I was crying and she had her arm around me. I looked into her eyes and I could see how much she cared. Somehow, we were kissing. I could feel a tingle go all the way down to my pussy. Rosie must have felt it too. Before long, we were naked and we were munching on each other's pussys.>

<Was she the only girl you were ever with?>

<No, I had a brief affair about a year ago. The woman was a pure lesbian. She was very possessive and extremely jealous. I finally had to break it off.>

<So, which did you prefer, men or women?>

<I think, emotionally I preferred the women. Physically I preferred the men.>


I saw Lori as soon as I walked into Circuits class. She gave me a big smile and I returned it. After class I waited for her in the hall. "Good morning, beautiful," I said as she walked up to me. She reached and took my hand as we started walking to our next classes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.