BimboTech: A Special Introductory Offer - Cover

BimboTech: A Special Introductory Offer

Copyright© 2006 by The Sympathetic Devil

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Julie is curious about BimboTech, the company on the 32nd floor of the building where she works. Her curiosity proves life changing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Slut Wife   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Body Modification  

Julie woke up horny and was delighted to discover her sleeping spouse was already hard. Before he had even woken up, she had mounted his morning wood. Sam blinked groggily awake as his bimbofied wife pounded his meat with her slick cunt. He instinctively reached up and grabbed a hold of her bounding melons, causing fireworks to go off in Julie's clit and eyes.

"Holy fuck!" her husband exclaimed.

Julie giggled.

"Yeah!" she agreed. "Holy fuck! Holy fuck! Fuck my hole!"

The she squealed and came. Her husband went off as well, groaning and arching his back.

At last, Julie slid off his spent cock and flopped down on the bed beside him. She giggled and stroked his chest.

"God I love to fuck you!" she exclaimed. "You're such a stud!"

Sam was still panting.

"This is fucked up," he said at last. "I mean, it's incredible, but... but, goddamn, Julie, what the hell did they do to you?"

"They made me a bimbo, silly!" she explained. "A sexy, horny bimbo! Isn't that what you want? Don't you want big, bouncy titties? Don't you want me to have full, thick lips made just for sucking your cock?"

"Well, yeah, I mean... It's really great but... but..."

"You want to do my butt?" she exclaimed "<giggle> Oh Gawd, that would be so hot!"

Her ass started to lube itself at the thought.

"No, I mean... This is just too weird. I don't think we should anymore until we know how they did this to you and why."

"I told you, it was a Special Introductory Offer! And I think Mr. Happy doesn't want to wait! I think he wants to fuck my ass!"

"Wha?" Sam asked, and looked down to see that all his bimbo wife's talk of sodomy had piqued his cock's interest. It was making a half-hearted rally.

It was all the invitation Julie needed. She giggled and scampered towards the plumping prick, taking it into her mouth and waving her bare bimbo bubble butt at Sam's face as she lapped at the delighted man meat, cupping his balls in her hand.

Sam was helpless before the bimbo assault, hypnotized by her pale, swaying ass, reduced to animal instinct by her insistent, adoring tongue. He groaned and grew, swelling between her lips.

"Time to do my ass, stud," she said at last, taking her mouth off his cock but holding it tight with one hand, pressing her thumb against the underside near the base. She made a mental note to buy him a cock ring.

"Sam's bimbo's ass needs fucking!" she declared.

Sam roared, half mad with lust. He got to his knees, grabbed hold of her hips and reamed out her ass without any preamble. A normal woman would have been injured, but the BimboTech-enhanced Julie took it with pleasure, crying out for him to fuck her harder. He obliged. She came and came and eventually, so did he.

"Oh God," said Sam. "That was... amazing!"

Julie giggled.

"Oooo you fucked my ass so good!" she exclaimed. "You can fuck me all day long if you want to."

Sam blinked and shook his head.

"I gotta go to work," he said.

"Oh, come on, baby!" she cooed. "Call in sick and fuck me silly!"

"I... no... I mean, you should call in sick... until we figure out what they did to you... but I really do need to go to work and..."

"But I really need your cock!" Julie pouted.

"My god, woman!" he exclaimed. "I'm only human!"

"Mooooom!" came Hillary's voice. "When's breakfast?"

"Oh, poop!" Julie exclaimed. "Well, how 'bout we get the kids off to school and then you can do me on the kitchen table!"

"No, I... god that would be hot," conceded Sam.

Julie rummaged through a drawer and got one of the long T-shirts she usually wore to bed. Yesterday, it would have reached to her knees, but with her BimboTech enhancements, it barely covered her ass. Her new tits stretched the white cotton so that her nipples were clearly prominent.

"Gosh, mom!" said 8-year old Hillary when she saw her mother. "You look just like a Barbie doll!"

Julie giggled.

"Thank you, sweetie!" she said. "What do you want for breakfast?"

"Chocolate pudding?" she asked, as she did every morning.

"OK!" Julie exclaimed, for the first morning in history.

"Really?" Hillary asked, then squealed in delight when her mother nodded her confirmation.

Julie proceeded to serve up chocolate pudding to her daughter. Sam was still in the bedroom and she suspected he might be getting dressed, the naughty boy. Well, she would just have that much more fun getting him naked again.

"Mom? Is that really you?" came a voice from the hallway.

Julie turned to see her 15 year old son Brad looking disheveled and confused.

"Yep! It's me! Your new and improved Mom!" she said.

She noticed he was staring at her new tits and giggled.

"What do you want for breakfast, young man?" she asked.

"I dunno," he said, blushing furiously.

"Anything you want, I'll give it to you!" she exclaimed.

"I... uh... toast..." he said.

Julie giggled and twirled about to go make toast. She had to bend over to take the toaster out of the bottom cupboard. Once she was upright again, Brad was sitting at the kitchen table staring determinedly at the ceiling.

It was turning out to be a beautiful morning. Then the in-laws showed up.

"I'll get it!" exclaimed Hillary when the doorbell.

The two kids usually fought for the opportunity to answer the door, but this morning, Brad seemed determined to stay sitting where he was.

"Hi Gramma! Hi Aunt Jennifer!" said Hillary. "I'm having chocolate pudding for breakfast! And mom looks like a Barbie doll! It's so cool!"

The expression on their faces didn't seem to agree with Hillary's assessment.

"You see! What did I tell you!" said Julie's mother-in-law.

"Good lord!" said her sister-in-law. "I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes! Julie, you've done some stupid things in the past but this takes the cake! You look like a bimbo!"

Julie giggled. Jennifer's constant criticism always stung before, but today Julie was freshly-fucked and bubbling with self-confidence.

"I don't just look like a bimbo; I am a bimbo!" she declared. "Isn't it great?"

"No, it isn't great you stupid cow!" said her mother-in-law. "You look like a damned fool and a wanton hussy besides! I'm not going to have my grandchildren raised by some silicone-injected trollop!"

Julie just giggled in response.

"Oh, come on now!" she said. "You and Jennifer have big boobies too!"

"Big everything," muttered Brad, earning a reproachful scowl from his rotund aunt.

"You two need to get dressed. Tiffany and Chet are waiting in the Expedition," said Jennifer. "God, Julie! What's wrong with you? We're going to be late for school and you're going to be late for work!"

"Oops!" Julie shrugged, making her T-shirt ride up dangerously. "I guess I've been a little distracted this morning. <giggle> I'm sure their teachers won't mind if they're a little late, though."

"Hi Mom. Hi Sis. Bye kids. Gotta go," Sam said, coming through the kitchen fully clothed.

"But Honey!" Julie whined. "I wanted to show you something after the kids left!"

Sam trembled visibly.

"I... I really have to go to work," he said. "You can show me tonight."

Julie pouted and stuck out her rack. Sam got wide eyed but then clenched a fist ad muttered 'gotta go' and then he was gone.

"Oh poop!" said Julie, stamping a peevish foot, sending a jiggle through her chest and a blush through her son.

"We need to go too!" Jennifer said. "Mom's got a chiropractor appointment I gotta drop her off at after I drop off the kids. We're gonna be late to everything!"

"If my back didn't hurt, I'd kick your ass, Julie," said Nancy. "I don't know how you're going to dress for work with those ridiculous things sticking out, but you'd better think of something. You gotta work if you're gonna earn enough to get yourself put back together like a decent Christian woman. Get your harlot's self dressed and get to the office! Don't you go wasting Jennifer's generous offer to take your kids to school!"

"Well, since you went and scared Sammy off, I guess I got nothin' better to do!" Julie pouted. She slunk back to her bedroom as her shrewish in-laws ushered out her children.

Nancy had been right about one thing. She didn't have a thing to wear! She supposed she had no choice but to wear the outfit they gave her at BimboTech. All of her other clothes were ugly and didn't fit and the stores that sold the sorts of things she needed didn't open for hours.

But she really hadn't worn the outfit for long and no one at the office had seen it yet! She could always pop up to BTI and ask ChiChi or Muffy to lend her another outfit later in the day. There was a bit of a mess on the outfit, but it was made of plastic after all. A soft cloth cleaned it easily.

At least at first. The smell soon got to Julie and she abandoned the soft cloth to start licking essence of Sam from the latex. That left her giggling and horny and soon she was sprawled naked on her bedroom floor, the handle of a hairbrush buried in her twat, squealing in delight as she drove herself to another orgasm.

So it was close to 10 when Julie finally squeezed into her bimbo dress, touched up her make-up and hair and finally drove to work.

She got herself off again in the parking lot, so by the time she tottered into the office, it was 10:35. At first, Pamela didn't recognize her. When she finally figured out it was her, she was astounded. Julie explained where she had gone after lunch.

"Oh my god, Julie!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe you actually went up there! And they did all that in just one afternoon?"

"Uh-huh!" Julie confirmed. "You should totally try it! <giggle> BimboTech rocks!"

"Oh no, Julie," Pamela said. "Don't you think it's too... extreme? I mean, your boobs are huge! And that, um, dress?... I don't know what Robert is going to think about you wearing that sort of thing to work... Oh my God! I totally forgot! Robert said he wants to see you in his office as soon as you come in! He was totally pissed that you blew off yesterday without telling anybody. God, Julie... I hope you don't get fired over all this."

"Pfpt!" said Julie. "Robert's not gonna fire me! <giggle> One look at my boobs and he'll probably give me a raise! At least I'll give him one! <giggle!>"

Julie tossed her purse onto her desk and tottered and jiggled toward her boss's office.

"Hey there, Robert! Pammy said you wanted to see me!" she said from the doorway.

"Julie! Where the hell have you... holy shit!' he said as he turned around to see his bimbofied accountant.

Julie giggled.

"Ya like?" she asked, twirling about to display her new figure and slutty dress.

"I... wow! Julie, I... is this what you were doing yesterday? Did you go... up there?"

"Uh-huh!" Julie nodded. "It's so cool! I just meant to pop in, but they were having this special introductory offer and before I knew it, I was a bimbo! <giggle> I'm really sorry I didn't come back to work. I just totally lost track of time! You aren't really mad, are you?"

"Well, I... um... well, you have always been a good employee... and, um, since this was your first unexcused absence... I guess we can let it slide."

His eyes continuously drifted to her tits as he spoke, though he made an effort to look her in the face.

"Well gosh, that's awfully nice of you, Robert!" Julie exclaimed. "You're just such a nice bossy-boss! Not even punishing me for being naughty! Just going to let it slide! <giggle!> Only fair that I should let something of yours slide too, doncha think?"

"Uh, wha-what do you mean, Julie?" he asked.

"You know what I mean, silly!" she said, walking around his desk. "We can let Mr. Happy slide somewhere nice! In and out and in and out!"

She reached between his legs and squealed with delight.

"It's already hard!" she told him quite unnecessarily.

She giggled and knelt down between his knees.

"Uh, Julie, this is nice, but, um, it really isn't necessary for your, um job," he stammered. "I mean, I really won't hold your absence against you."

"What will you hold against me, big bossy?" Julie asked, unzipping her pants.

"Just so we're clear that this isn't, um, work related," he said. "And you should probably lock the door."

"Pfth!" she said. "You just wanna check out my ass while I do it! <giggle>"

She stood up, turned about, and flipped her skirt up around her hips.

"Check it out, bossy-bossy!" she wiggled her backside all the way to his office door. Then she locked the door, turned back to him and pulled down her top so that her knockers bounced freely.

"Time for my performance evaluation!" she exclaimed and jiggled all the way back to find his cock very, very ready for her.

"Oh sweet lord," Robert whispered as she planted his hard dick deep in her throat. She gave a gagged giggle as she slowly drew her thick painted lips up and down his shaft, her eyes sparkling with delight as he stared at her in horny amazement.

"They... they really do, um, change ladies up there at BimboTech, don't they?" he said. "I mean, I had heard, but, uh... oh lordy that's nice, Julie.

"MmmnMmmmngMMMMMM!" she agreed around his cock. This was sooo much better than checking spreadsheets!

"And we're clear that you're... that you're doing this because you want to... right?" he said. " Not cuz I'm your boss... but because you... because you're..."

"Mm Muh VImvo!" she explained.

"Right! Right!!!" Robert enthused, eyes wide, hands trembling. "You're a bimbo! A cock-hungry bimbo! You suck dick cuz that what you do! You're a cock sucking slut! I'm doing you a favor! Ha! And here comes the goo!"

"MmngMmmm!" Julie exclaimed in pure joy. She swallowed with all the enthusiasm of a certified BimboTech bimbo!

"Huuh... Huuhhh... Huungh!" Robert sighed. "That was... lordy!"

"Glad you liked it, bossman!" Julie said with a wink. "I LUVED it! Let me know when you need another any time!"

She mushed her melons back in her dress and smoothed her skirt back down over her ass. Just before unlocking the door, though, she flipped the skirt back up again, giggled and shook her ass.

"Back to workin' it!" she said.

Julie strutted out of her boss's office, happy as could be. She made a mental note to try and suck him off at least once a day. It was so much fun!!! And talk about job security!

Cindy and Pamela were heading to lunch. Julie hadn't done any actual work yet, but she was sure Robert wouldn't mind. Especially if she could convince her coworkers to visit BimboTech. She had never noticed how dowdy and boring they both were!

Their reaction to her seemed a little strained. Pamela kept staring at her rack and blushing. Both were obviously intimidated by her new jugs. She was sure they'd be glad to know how easy it was for them to get a pair of their own!

"Really, it's so much fun!" she gushed as they took the elevator down to their usual lunch spot. "Everybody there is just so nice you just want to eat them up! <giggle> And it feels so good! I can understand now why some of the girls go a little overboard."

"Do they, like, cut you?" asked Pamela in a small voice. "To put them in, I mean. I heard they can go through your bellybutton, but that almost sounds worse!"

"Uh-uh!" Julie said, shaking her head so her hoop earrings flapped. "They just stick these things down your throat and up your ass in this tank full of green stuff and your boobs get bigger!"

"Eeeww! That's nasty!" said Cindy.

"No, it really feels good!" Julie insisted. "It feels kind of funny going in your butt, but then it starts this warm throbbing that feels great! <giggle> It made me cum!"

"Yuck! Why are you telling us this? This is just really weird, Julie!" Cindy said. "Why would you want to be like all these stupid bimbos? You're a smart, mature woman! You graduated from college! You're an accountant, for god's sake!"

"And now I'm a bimbo too!" Julie happily added.

"No!" Cindy exclaimed in frustration. "You don't get to be a bimbo too! Being a bimbo negates all that other stuff! You're betraying everything modern women have worked for over the past hundred years! You're telling the world that you're only valuable as a sex object!"

"Well, I am pretty valuable as a sex object," Julie pointed out. "I made Sammy come four times last night! And twice more in the morning!"

"Really?" Pamela asked.

"Ew!" said Cindy. "Look, you and your husband can play whatever bedroom games you want to, but keep it there! If you dress and act this way at the office it reflects poorly on all of us!"

"It is kind of embarrassing, Julie," Pamela conceded, looking at all the men that gawked as soon as the threesome stepped out of the elevator.

"Fine!" Julie said "I was gonna tell you about the special free introductory offer they're having, but if you're gonna be all bitchy about it, you can just kiss my hot bimbo butt!"

As if on cue, the other elevator dinged its arrival at the lobby and out came BimboTech Incorporated's receptionist in a fuchsia microfiber tube dress with a broad-brimmed sunhat and pink jellied sandals with chunky plastic heels. Julie shamelessly called out her new friend's vulgar name and waved. Tittiefuck squealed greetings back and jiggled toward her with more momentum than was necessarily prudent in six inch heels.

"Come on, Pamela!" said Cindy to her wide-eyed coworker. "Let's leave the bimbos to do whatever it is they do."

They left Julie to be enthusiastically hugged by the receptionist.

"I was going to lunch!" Tittiefuck told Julie after squeezing her tightly and palming her backside. "Wanna join me?"

"Sure!" said Julie. "Everybody knows bimbos make the best lunch dates!"

Julie followed her bosomed buddy to the revolving door. The two bimbos' four juggs jostled each other ass they traipsed in together. They giggled at this and purposely tapped tit to tit again and again as they twirled around and around, overcome with mirth. At last, they staggered dizzily out onto the street and wobbled arm in arm towards the hotdog cart on the corner. The middle-aged Lebanese man smiled in recognition at Tittiefuck as they approached.

"Good day, Miss Tittiefuck!" he exclaimed. "You bring a friend to my humble cart today?"

"Yeah!" the receptionist exclaimed. "This is Julie. She's a bimbo!"

Julie giggled and waved.

"I can see that," the man observed. "Welcome, Miss Julie. I am Bulus. I know what Miss Tittiefuck wants, for it is what she always wants. You are wanting the same thing?"

Tittiefuck giggled.

"But we can't have that!" she exclaimed. "Mr. Fink said no cuz we get arrested when we do it on the street. I can't get arrested until after my shift!"

"Oh no, Miss Tittiefuck!" he clarified. "I mean what you want for lunch! You always have the foot long with mustard!"

"I do?" she asked. "Oh yeah! <giggle> That's right! I like the long ones! Do you like long, thick wieners Julie?"

"Doesn't everybody?" Julie asked.

"Wanna share one?" Tittiefuck asked. "It's lotsa fun! <giggle>"

"Okay!" said Julie.

The hotdog man already had a 12 inch wiener in a 10 inch bun, stripped with a generous squirt of yellow mustard, which he held out to Tittiefuck. The black woman took it and presented one end to Julie. Looking into Julie's sparkling blue eyes with her own smoldering, vacuous brown ones, she circumcised her end of the wiener with the tip of her tongue.

Julie giggled and leaned in, pressing her huge tits against Tittiefuck's gargantuan pair. With complicated squishing and bending, Julie's lips reached her end of the hotdog and she sucked the tip into her mouth, pulling Tittiefuck's end away and causing a dollop of yellow mustard to drip on to one big black boobie.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.