Descendant of Bacchus - Cover

Descendant of Bacchus

Copyright© 2006 by zazupitz

Chapter 18: A Loving Threesome

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: A Loving Threesome - If you could have anyone you wanted, whenever you wanted, anywhere you wanted them, would you feel blessed? Well, I could and I did feel blessed. But for every blessing there is a price to pay and the full cost is never really known until it's incurred.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy  

After dropping Candice off at home we went on to pick Mac up. It was a tearful goodbye with her parents before we finally managed to get her bags loaded and it wasn't long after that when we pulled into the driveway at home. Carrie, Annie and Mom were waiting to greet us.

I can't say that I spent a lot of time worrying about it but I had wondered a bit about how Carrie would react now that Mac's role in my life was becoming larger. Her greeting at the front door quickly wiped away any doubts I might have had. She embraced Mac warmly and welcomed her to her new home. Later, when talking to Mac, I realized she had had some of the same doubts and Carrie's greeting had erased those.

What I hadn't notice at the time had been Carrie whispering in Mac's ear during that embrace.

"We both love him and I know I'm going to love you. Let's make him feel like a god tonight." was her simple suggestion.

I had noticed that Mac had turned a bit red after that embrace but just figured it was relief at Carrie's response to her arrival. I could have pried a little, but what the hell. A touch of surprise once in a while adds spice.

Carrie broke away with the energy of a schoolgirl with a new girlfriend she was going to be sharing secrets with. "I'll help you get your stuff unloaded and we can get you settled." To me Carrie simply said, "Leave Mac to me. We'll have her settled in nothing flat." In the blink of an eye they were both bounding off to the car to grab the bags and then, just about ran into the house and up the stairs.

I was getting caught up in the excitement as well and was unable to wait any longer. "Annie, you have my approval." To Eric, it was a simple command, "Treat her well."

That declaration earned me a huge hug from Annie. Then both of them followed in the trail of the younger girls and Annie and Eric weren't seen again for the rest of the night.

That left Mom and me to unload the groceries and get dinner going. The best part was we finally had a chance to talk. With no pressing problems to be resolved, or questions to be answered, it was just a casual and comforting conversation about nothing in particular.

We eventually got through dinner, minus a few otherwise occupied folks, and my three ladies relaxed a bit with me in front of the TV, cuddling together and just enjoying the closeness. It was about eleven when Carrie finally ended the interlude.

"Kenny, give us five minutes and then come up to bed." She gave nothing of their plans away openly; so I decided to let well enough alone and wait to discover what surprises they might have in store for me. Mom decided to head up to bed as well and after a warm kiss and a loving smile she playfully stomped up to her lonely bed and left me sitting in quiet darkness, waiting.

I was beginning to realize just how spent I was after all that had gone on over the last 24 hours and as that thought took form so did a flow of knowledge about Shiatsu massage I didn't know I had. It was just one more little discovery among the many. What formed was a picture of my body with each of its key pressure points marked by a dimly glowing light. These were the points that, according to Shiatsu technique, needed to be stimulated with varying degrees of direct and indirect pressure. That contact would help enhance energy flow.

I telekinetically experimented with various pressure levels and was amazed as each light point increased in intensity and spread until my entire body was glowing brightly. Again, the ability to stimulate physical elements of the body made me wonder if there was some way to apply this technique to my slave-training program and once again, I had to push the thought aside. The five minutes Carrie asked for had passed and I was ready to discover what they had in store for me.

I could hear the girls giggling as I climbed the stairs and only as I entered the bedroom did they manage to pull themselves together, kind of. They were trying to strike sexy poses but their giggling fits were just not going to be subdued that easily. It was fun watching them try, and fail, and try again. What I enjoyed most was the contrast they portrayed. Their giggles gave light to a mix of innocence, embarrassment and sexual tension. It seemed more pronounced in Mac but was certainly present in Carrie as well. The contrast was presented in the way they'd dressed. It was a portrait of pure sexual desire.

Carrie was wearing a matched set of white lace lingerie that included an almost see-through bra that gave her breasts a slight boost. The panties were French cut and pulled tight against her pussy leaving her delicate folds covered but perfectly outlined. She completed this package with a matching white garter belt and very sheer white stockings. She had pulled her hair back and cinched it in a tight ponytail that sat high at the back of her head. She wore no makeup and the fact was she needed none. I had never seen her look more beautiful and would have been happy to just stand there and stare had she not been standing along side an equally beautiful image.

Mac's lingerie was pink and silk. A bustier wrapped her form perfectly from just above her navel up to her breasts. The cups just barely covered her nipples and seemed to be acting as support for something I knew would be just fine without the help. Her undergarment, such as it was, was only a thin triangular strip covering her pussy and was held in place with gossamer strings that tied at her hips. I had a suspicion that there was little more than a string at the back and, later, when I finally did geta view from behind, saw the point where the string disappeared between her delectable cheeks. She hadn't bothered with a garter and stockings but to be honest, I didn't miss them.

They had me mesmerized and that seemed to help them fight off the giggles. Mac took the lead and directed me to sit in the easy chair they had moved into position at the foot of our bed. "Just sit back and enjoy", was her simple order.

The words had hardly left her mouth when Carrie assumed the lead and turned Mac to her. Carrie's first kiss brushed lightly over Mac's lips. Mac seemed to hesitate just a bit when Carrie's next kiss brought their lips into firmer contact while her hands slid around and began smoothing the muscles in Mac's shoulders. I was holding back on the desire to read Mac more directly but I could tell she was not completely comfortable with the intimacy Carrie was trying to ease her into. She wasn't exactly fighting the effort but she wasn't really giving in either.

Carrie sensed the same hesitation and moved slowly until lips began to part and Mac's hand began to travel over Carrie's back in the same muscle-soothing pattern. That was her cue to push things a little further and as Carrie came in for the next kiss I saw her tongue sneak out and gently trace a teasing track between Mac's slightly parted lips. Mac tensed once more but only slightly and very briefly. It was as if that tongue had touched off a spark that, if properly nurtured, would become a passionate flame. Carrie tended the spark perfectly. Each kiss increased in intensity until her tongue was exploring freely in Mac's mouth and that intensity continued to build until Mac's tongue was fully engaged in the duel.

I hadn't confirmed this with absolute certainty but I intuitively knew Mac had never made love to another woman. Her reactions to Carrie's obviously expected advances were still creating anxieties in Mac that she was valiantly fighting off. I couldn't help myself. I had to have a quick read.

I found what I expected. Mac was a jumble of conflicting emotions, all of which were being overwhelmed by a growing set of physical sensations. It wasn't simply that Mac had never been with another woman; it was more than that. She never even fantasized about being with another woman. She was doing this now on the belief that I would enjoy seeing her behave this way. Of course she was right, yet I wanted her and Carrie to have a solid love for each other of their own. I was hopeful.

The next thing I found was a conflict between the sensations she was feeling and her preconceived notions about what would actually be happening. When this all began she was convinced that she would not get sexually excited and was actually worried that her lack of response would ruin it for me. The reality was that her body was responding. Her nipples had grown firm and her pussy was beginning to grow damp. She just couldn't accept why and was denying what her body was telling her. I really wanted to help her get past this but, I had promised not to change who she was. I could not go back on my word and was left to sit and watch in frustration as she worked her way through this.

Carrie helped her along by sliding her hand around and up until she was cupping Mac's left breast. My eyes were sufficient to read her reaction to this new level of stimulation. Her eyes fluttered close. She moaned softly and contentedly as if sliding into a hot bath on a cold winter's day. The tension in her shoulders visibly dissolved. And, most telling of all, she pulled Carrie into her body and kissed her with something approaching passion. She was slowly becoming an active participant, and as Carrie started tracing kisses under her chin and down to the soft skin leading to her breasts Mac hesitantly slid a hand up to cup one of Carrie's breasts. Unlike Mac's soft moan Carrie's response was more of an excited growl. Mac was encouraged and took that breast more firmly in hand and began kneading it gently.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.