Crush on you - Cover

Crush on you

Copyright© 2006 by dondon

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Being called "The big fat geek" had always made Fred feel bad and insecure. It also made him very determined to change how he looked, so he did. Leila thought college would be better than high school. But things were the same, so she gave up and decided to live like that. But later on there was something about college that made her unhappy; Fred!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   First   School  

"Fred man, just who I wanted to see," A voice came from behind Fred as he walked out of his last class for today.

"Will, hey how are you?" Fred asked laughing. Will was actually someone Fred never thought he'd speak to in his life. He was the quarter back of the football team and one of the most popular guys. And he was his friend!

"Fine, fine. Ready for tonight?" Will asked as they both headed outside to where the rest of his team and friends were standing. Tonight was big night, Will's team was going to play and it was sort of a very important game for them. And of course as a friend Fred had to be there.

"Yeah, well I guess so," Fred answered in time to see a black haired cheerleader running his way.

"Fred!" Benny screamed, "Baby I missed you." she said and started dragging him into a kiss.

"Wow Benny,"

"What?" she asked sassily, "can't I kiss my sexy boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend?" Will asked, interrupting Benny, "Am I the last one to know or what?" he asked as he tapped Fred's shoulders.

"Believe me, I would have told you if I'd know about it." Fred answered grinning. But then his smile faded as he saw 'her' pass by.

Fred watched her as she walked past him, looking at the floor. She was someone he'd been dreaming about for so long. But it seemed that she was either too shy or she didn't quite like guys! He'd been trying to know who she was for some time now, but whenever he intended to go for it and try to talk to her he'd find Benny or any other cheerleader jump in and take him away.

He wanted to know who she was and he wanted to know now!

"Hey Will," he whispered behind Benny's back, "know that girl?"

"Huh?" Will murmured, "Just a sec babe, what were you saying Fred?" he turned to him after letting go of his beautiful girlfriend Linda.

"I said," he repeated in an undertone, "do you know this girl?" Fred pointed out at her as she walked away from them.

"What? You mean shy girl?"

Not quite shocked by the name, he turned with a curious look on his face, "why shy girl?"

"Because she's fuckin' shy all the time." Will answered and seemed somehow irritated about the subject.

"Know her?" Fred asked as he lost any sight of her.

"Yeah I know her, we went to the same school," he replied musingly.

"Really? Then you must know her well, tell me about her." he demanded.

"Tell you about her? Why do you wanna know anything about geek girl?"

The moment Fred heard Will's words he felt so pissed, 'if I was still that fat guy I'm sure Will would have said the same thing about me.' He thought angrily.

"Listen Will, I'll catch up with you later." He shouted as he freed his arm from Benny's tight clasp.

"Honey, where are you going?" Benny yelled after him but he was already on his way leaving behind his so called girlfriend and going back to his apartment, hoping he wouldn't just find his roommate and -best friend- Rob with his girlfriend doing something and needing their privacy.


"Oh, you gonna have to stop dreaming about him Leila." Leila said out loud as she closed the door to her apartment behind her. Every time she saw him in class or outside campus, she'd feel her heart pound hard in her chest, 'Forget it Leila, he'll never look at you, he doesn't even realize I'm alive.' She thought wryly. Fred Marten was one of the most popular guys, he wasn't on the football team but was stunning, with his short black hair and dark piercing blue eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.