Butterfly Wings - Cover

Butterfly Wings

Copyright© 2006 by dondon

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cairo was a happy girl, she was content with her life. She never dreamt of being so rich one day. But what were her options; she either lost everything or gained everything. Did she know that love and money were in the same package? Take it or leave it Cay!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   First   Safe Sex  

Cairo closed her eyes and sighed heavily, "There's no way out of this Den?"

"I'm sorry Ms. Hudson," he answered, staring at her devastated expression.

"It's not a big deal," she said cheerfully, "I can manage, with the money I get from my job and the money my mom sends me for college I'll be okay. I'll get another apartment, a smaller one an-"

"I'm sorry Cairo but there's something you should know."

Cairo's weak smile faded the moment she heard his tone, "Is there something wrong?"

"Well, your grandfather left your mother her share and she contacted me two days ago and..." Den looked at the young girl and wondered how bad this was going to sound for her, "she took the money and left the country."

"What?" Cairo asked with an ironic smile, "I know my mom doesn't care much about me but..." she stared at him for a moment and realized he was actually telling the truth.

"I'm sorry Cairo, I-"

"No, no," she mumbled slowly "where did she go?"

"Italy and she asked me if Mr. Walsh had left you anything, and when I said yes she told me that you are going to be okay without her, and that she's getting married and leaving for Italy with her husband."

"You mean she left me completely alone and went to Italy?" Cairo muttered.

"She thinks that Jake left you enough money to live a happy life. I didn't tell her about his condition."

"God, I don't know what to do Den." She tackled weakly. She'd spent the last few days thinking and trying to figure out what she was going to do with her life. Cairo thought that maybe she could do it on her own. She decided that she'd do just fine without her grandfather's money, but right after what Den said about her mother leaving and that she was left all alone, she didn't know what to do.

"I don't know how to say this Cairo but... did you think about, you know..."

"Getting married?" she asked, cutting him off, "God no, I can't get married Den, I'm nineteen. Okay maybe twenty next month but I can't possibly get married right now," She protested faintly. But then she frowned, "and most importantly I'll never marry someone like Adam Walsh."

Den sighed and wondered what Adam did to make the young girl hate him so much. He knew Adam wasn't an easy person. The fact that his parents died when he was young and the fact that he'd never really seen love in his family had made him a somehow cold person, a person who didn't believe in love. He could remember back when Adam was twenty years old and had had a bad relationship with a girl that cheated on him. Den could remember how Adam loved that girl at the beginning, she used to be everything to him and he was actually planning on marrying the girl. But then she cheated on him more than once and he couldn't take it anymore and he left her. It devastated him for months after and until this day Den knew Adam wasn't over that girl.

He wondered what Cairo would think if she found out that underneath the coldness of Adam laid a warm person who's just afraid of getting hurt again.

"Don't hate him dear." Den said kindly, he sort of knew why she didn't like him. Even though neither one of them told him what happened the first time Cairo went to see Jake, he knew Adam must have done something silly and injudicious because Den had to spend the next two weeks convincing Cairo to come back and meet Jake. She'd only agreed when she was completely sure Adam lived somewhere else and that she wouldn't probably meet him. But the day she went again, to her -bad or good- luck Adam was there, and the looks they both threw each other assured him that these two would never get along nicely, let alone get married.

"Oh, Den you don't know what he did. He is such a jerk!" She exclaimed.

"You just don't know him well, if you do, you'll find out he is a good guy after all."

Cairo shifted in her seat, 'I don't want to get to know him at all.' She thought dryly.

"All he cares about is the money!" Cairo continued.

"No, not Adam." Den said shaking his head with assurance, "Cairo, you don't know how much he is going to lose if you two didn't get married."

"What? He'll probably lose millions and millions of money."

"No, it's not just the money. He is going to lose the house he grew up in, the house his father grew up in. Adam lived with his parents and his grandparents in this house until he was ten. And then his father and mother died and he was left with Jake and Jane, they raised him up in that house. The thought of losing it would make him do anything. It's the memories he wants to keep not the money."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.