Butterfly Wings - Cover

Butterfly Wings

Copyright© 2006 by dondon

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Cairo was a happy girl, she was content with her life. She never dreamt of being so rich one day. But what were her options; she either lost everything or gained everything. Did she know that love and money were in the same package? Take it or leave it Cay!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   First   Safe Sex  

"NO!"

"Impossible!"

"What?"

The three of them screamed at once.

"Perhaps I should read the will again." Said Mr. Arnold with an understanding smile that covered his wrinkled face.

"Sorry Den, but I'm not listening to any of this bullshit again." A young girl said as she pushed her chair back and walked to the door.

"Cairo wait," Meg, a blond petite ran after her younger sister, "Cay!!" she shouted after her but Cairo was already out of the lawyer's office, running to her car as if the devils were after her.

'This is just pure madness, and I thought I liked the old man! He turned out to be a psycho.' she thought dryly as she got into her small car and started it heading for her best friend. She had to talk to him.

"Luke is not going to believe any of this when I tell him!" she said out loud as she parked her car in the parking lot and walked furiously to the small diner.

"Hey Cay!" A guy called from behind her.

"Luke, thank God I found you." She exclaimed as she watched Luke approach. She loved him so much, he had been her best friend since forever, 'we'd been pals since kindergarten' she thought, he was the friend she went to when her parents divorced when she was fifteen. And she was there for him when his mother died three years ago.

She accepted a friendly hug from him the moment he stopped in front of her.

"What is it Cay, you look furious." Luke said, stepping back a little and gazing at her angry face.

"Oh, you know I went down town today to meet Den, Den Arnold..." She could see his eyes close a bit in concentration.

"Yeah... I guess I remember you saying something about that guy but remind me again," he knew he was in a bad situation her, especially now that she was so angry and he was, with his stupidity, adding it with forgetting someone she'd told him about before.

"God Luke, you never concentrate on what I'm saying," She protested angrily and it made her eyes seem golden. They were green, pure emerald green, but when she was angry you could see changeable shades of gold and green together. Right now she was so pissed off and he didn't know what happened earlier that made her so angry.

"I concentrate, you know that!" he defended himself, trying to remember anything about the man she was talking about but he had no luck. He could remember well that day she told him about that man but back then he was so busy watching her long ruby reddish hair and how the strands of it had covered her face more than once and he had fought for so long not to touch them with his fingers and smell her hair. 'She always smelled fresh and nice.' He thought.

"What is that look?" Cairo asked, her anger slowly fading.

Luke realized he was staring at her with a dreamy look on his face, shrugging his shoulders he gave her his what she called "The innocent Luke look". And as soon as he did she smiled. Then when he didn't change the way he looked at her she started laughing. That was one of the things he adored about Cairo, she maybe was the most stubborn girl alive and also had a very bad temper, a very, very bad temper but her anger always faded fast. And one word could make her laugh until she was crying with laughter.

That was exactly what was happening right now, she was laughing so hard but something about her laugh made him look seriously at her.

Cairo paused and stared at him, moments later she covered her face with her hands and screamed "God damn it!" so loud that everyone in the parking lot and the diner heard her.

"Okay, come on." Luke mumbled.

"Oh I'm so pathetic!" she cried out as he ushered her back to her car.

"Yeah, you are... ouch!" he winced as she punched him on his right shoulder, "hey that hurts you know."

"I know." She said with a devilish look.

"Okay, thank you." He answered as he closed the door after she was completely inside the car, sitting in the seat next to the driver.

He turned around and sat in his seat, "I'm driving."

"Oh, whatever. Just get me home before I kill myself." She rested her head on the back of the seat and closed her eyes.

Luke glanced at her and wondered 'what could possibly have happen that would make Cay look so... Quiet!'

"I can't believe the old man did this!" she exclaimed suddenly.

Luke smiled to himself, 'okay, she's fine.' He thought as she started cursing next to him.


"Baby, don't worry." Celina said the moment Adam walked outside the lawyer's office and into his car.

"I don't think this is the right place or the right time to talk about this." Adam answered coldly staring at her short black hair. He never did like her hair.

"Oh, you don't have to be so bitchy about it Adam, I'm on your side. Remember I'm your fiancé!" She reminded him of their engagement for the second time today, and he was fighting so hard to keep himself cold.

"Celina please, this can wait."

"Wait? How can you say that? You know we have to ge-"

"Damn it Celina! Do I have to handle your argument and the traffic all at once." He shouted as he stopped quickly when a stupid driver decided to take a turn all of a sudden.

Adam cursed low as he drove his car so fast. He didn't want to go home to Celina's arguments, so he thought he'd just drop her off and go somewhere he could think.

Five minutes later he did just what he'd planned; he stopped in front of the building they lived in and waited for her to shout at him before leaving the car and slamming the door behind her. He wanted to forget that Celina even existed. He had a lot of things on his mind and wanted time to sit down and curse this creature called Cairo with all the names that existed.

"She's impossible! She is an immature, childlike, hostile little callow." Adam screamed as he drove his car heading nowhere, "Who does she think she is, leaving all of us like that and storms out of the room?!"


"Can you believe him?" Cairo exclaimed the moment she finished telling Luke what had happened earlier today.

"Cay, give him a break. The man is dead. And he's your grandfather!" He said reasonably.

"My grandfather? I've known him for a month, only one God damn month Luke!" she shouted as she felt her anger rushing back through her, "How can he do this to me?"

"Maybe he didn't mean it in a bad way," Luke said slowly, hoping she wouldn't just jump and kill him at the very moment.

"What? How can it possibly be in a good way?" she asked ironically.

"Well, he left you the money, didn't he?"

Sighing heavily Cairo got up and walked to the fridge and got out a beer "I desperately need a drink."

"Want one?" she asked over her shoulders.

"Nope, thanks. I have to go back to work you know." He said stretching on her big comfy couch.

"You know who amazes me more than old Jake?" she asked before actually gulping half the beer "Damn it... uh ah yeah, my fuckin' parents!" she said angrily.

"Can't argue with that." He answered feeling somehow sorry for Cairo.

"Just imagine this; I'll lose my beautiful apartment, probably my car and I won't have money for collage!" she said and with every word she lost a part of her nerves.

"Um, that's not s-"

"No, no it's not! It's not fair Luke." She tossed the can in the garbage and went to sit on the couch.

"Oh, I'll even lose my couch." She said in frustration as she sank down on the big white couch next to him.

"I can't believe it, I just can't." she mumbled as she put her hand on Luke's curly blond hair.

"You should dye your hair black; it'll look good with your blue eyes." She said suddenly.

Not wanting to move away from her hands, Luke stood up quickly, "I have to go now," he said and his voice was a little husky, "go out with me tonight?" he asked hoping one day their friendly hangouts would lead to a real date.

"Where to?" she asked titling her head to the right "tell you what, I want to go dancing tonight. And I want to get drunk till I pass out." She added when she saw his eyebrow shoot up.

"Dancing and getting drunk? Hmm!" he shook his head lightly as he watched her waiting for his answer, "You sure about that drinking thing?"

"What, can't a girl have some fun before she loses everything." She said pouting.

"Goodbye Cairo."

"Hey, what about the black hair thing?" She asked laughing and knowing exactly what his answer would be.

"In your dreams Cairo Hudson, in your dreams." He said before he closed the door behind him. She got up and ran after him.

"Hey Luke, forgot the keys. You gonna come pick me up right?".

"Uh yeah, coming up!"

She handed him her car's keys and watched him as he went down the stairs humming an old song she knew he loved so much. She went back inside her apartment and closed the door. Wishing she'd have about two hours free before her sister Meg came home and started shouting and throwing things at her and telling her what a big chance she was missing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.