Aiko - Cover

Aiko

Copyright© 2006 by Scorpionicus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - It's a slow day at the office and Aiko passes the time with some hot sex with one of her workers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Aiko was the CEO of the Omega corporation. She had worked for more than 10 years to reach her current position. At the same time she had secretly been accumulating stock until recently she had become the complete owner of the company.

Every work day she went to her office on the 12th floor with a secret. Outwardly she was very cool and businesslike but inwardly she was different. Inside she was a hot, passionate woman, with a lot of sexual desires. In addition to generating a hefty income for Aiko the business also provided her with a fertile field for indulging her erotic passions.

Her car pulled up at the front entrance to the building at 8:45 am. Sammy, Aiko's driver pulled to a stop, got out, and opened the door next to his boss. As usual Aiko was wearing her white blouse, dark skirt and dark jacket, and nothing else. And already she was feeling the her secret erotic need. As she moved to the door to exit the car she decided as soon as she got settled in her office she would get something to get the day started.

As Aiko slid across the seat her skirt was drawn up on her thighs and Sammy eyed her legs appreciatively as she moved to the door. Aiko ignored what was happening to her skirt as she reached the door, her excitement increasing with the accidental exposure which she did nothing to stop. As she dropped her right leg to the ground her skirt rose even more until her pussy was revealed. She ignored showed no outward sign of noticing her exposure as her driver drank in the sight of the Asian woman's sex as she got of the car. It was only when she had both feet on the ground that Aiko pushed her skirt back into place, hiding her lack of panties once again.

"Thank you, Sammy", she said as she pulled her laptop case out of the car and stood up fully. "I'll call you to come pick me up when I'm ready to leave," she continued as Sammy shut the car door. Aiko turned and started walking to the entrance as Sammy returned to the drivers seat and drove off.

Aiko pushed open the doors into the reception area. Heather the receptionist was on the phone as she entered but her eyes followed Aiko as her boss walked past. Heather was wearing a thin, tight top and short skirt. It was obvious from the way her top molded itself to her chest that Heather was braless. Aiko watched Heather appreciatively as she walked by on the way to her office. It was not obvious but like Aiko Heather wore nothing under her skirt.

Aiko took the elevator up to her office, walking past her two secretaries into her large office. Her high desk occupied the center of the room with a couch along one wall. Behind her chair was a large picture window giving a spectacular view of the city below. Aiko pulled her laptop from its case and slid it into the docking station on her desk. She pressed the "on" switch and then sat down in the big, comfortable executive chair behind her desk. After a moment she stood back up and took off her suit jacket and walked over to a small cabinet and hung up her jacket before returning to her chair.

Aiko spun her chair around and looked out over the city for a few moments. then she spun back around and picked up the phone on her desk. She was thoughtful for a moment and then dialed a number.

"Send Jason up," she said into the phone and then set it back in its cradle. She leaned back in her chair to wait for him to arrive.

After a couple minutes she leaned forward again, pushed her chair back, and got up. Aiko unbuttoned and unzipped her skirt, letting it drop to her feet. She quickly stepped out of it, picked it up, folded it, and dropped it into one of her desk drawers. This left her wearing only her blouse when she returned to her chair.

Almost as soon as Aiko sat down again in he office chair the door to her office opened and Jason walked in. Jason was 31 and a senior analyst in the IT staff.

"I need some help this morning," Aiko told him as he stopped in front of her desk. Jason walked around Aiko's huge desk until he could see she was wearing only her blouse. Knowing from past experience the type of help Aiko needed Jason got down on his hands and knees next to Aiko's chair. She rolled her chair back to make room for Jason to crawl into the space under Aiko's desk. She moved her chair forward again once the man was completely under her desk. From the door to her office it again looked as if nothing unusual was happening, just the hard working chief executive at her desk.

Aiko moved her body forward until she was sitting in the edge of her chair and then moved her feet apart. Jason moved himself into the space this provided for him in front of Aiko's chair. This positioned him so his face was right next to Aiko's waiting pussy. Aiko shivered in anticipation as she felt Jason's breath on her sensitive center.

Suddenly, Aiko felt the electric contact of Jason's tongue on her inner pussy lips, gently pushing them apart and then pushed into the opening of her pussy. He then slowly moved his tongue up until he reached Aiko's clit. With the first soft touch of the tip of Jason's tongue to her sensitive clitoris a powerful wave of pleasure thrilled through the Asian woman's body. He started teasing her sensitive organ with his tongue, flicking the tip across it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.