Aladdin and the Magic Lamp - Cover

Aladdin and the Magic Lamp

Copyright© 2006 by Clvfan

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An adult version of Disney's Aladdin. Wrote along the guidelines of the Disney movie it adds adult situations that couldn't be included in the kids movie. Also extends beyond the marriage of Jasmine and Aladdin

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   non-anthro   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

Now that she had made up her mind she was looking forward to the experience. Aladdin was the only man she had ever had and a little forbidden thrill ran through her at the thought of taking Salman's cock inside her wet little pussy.

"After the last meal come to my chambers, I feed Prince Jumah soon after that and he sleeps for a good amount of time, I think that would be the best time. We must be discreet Salman, no one must ever know." Jasmine cautioned the Djin.

"My Princess I can assure you none will know but Aladdin, you and I." Once again the Blue Djinni bowed, "Until then my Princess." And with a little pop he was gone.

Jasmine fed Jumah from her swollen breasts, he was getting to be a big boy and if she let him stay at one breast he would empty it. She switched him from side to side to keep them sort of even. He went to sleep sucking at her left breast and she gazed into her son's sleeping face fondly, he had her eyes no doubt but he looked so much like his handsome father. She handed him to the waiting maid who would change him and put him to bed. As she rearranged her clothing she couldn't help but smile at the change in her breasts, they were so much bigger then before her pregnancy and the areole and nipples were a shade darker than they had been. The before pear shaped cones were more rounded but still just as upstanding as they had been.

She knew Aladdin liked them just as well this way; he loved to stroke them and suck them especially he liked to drink right from the fountain as it were. She slipped into the warm sweet scented waters of her bath not staying long because she didn't know exactly when Salman was arriving, especially since he didn't arrive in a normal manner. She dressed in a light blue gown that was low cut in the front to show off her now abundant cleavage. It fell to the tops of her bare feet but was sheer enough that with the right light her areole and dark bush could be seen peeking through. Her midnight hair was combed loose to fall in a dark cloud over her back and some in front framing her beautiful face and covering her breasts.

She was reclining on some pillows and reading one of the scrolls that pertained to the running of the government. Aladdin wanted her to know as much about running the country as he when the time came for him to take over from her father. She felt a slight disturbance of the air and looked up to see a grinning Salman bowing before her. She was a little anxious and nervous and she felt a little silly for feeling that way. She looked him over and smiled in spite of the circumstance. He had made himself only slightly taller than she was; his topknot was bound with a golden band that matched the one hanging from his right ear.

His dark blue beard looked like it had been freshly trimmed and he was wearing cream colored pants and soft dark red shoes. The pants and shoes set off his sky blue body very nicely.

His pleasant face was split with a wide white toothed grin. "My Princess I am yours to command."

Her nervousness was quickly passing to be replaced with curious anticipation. "Oh you mean like I get three wishes, anything I want." She gave him a wicked smile that would make any man's heart beat a little quicker and the Djinni was no exception.

"Ah my Princess you can have as many as you like, hundreds, thousands, whatever your heart desires." He replied with another low bow.

"Hummm" her musical voice husked "I think I will forgo the wishes and you just show me how a Djin makes love to a woman."

"My pleasure oh beautiful one." Suddenly he was reclining beside her and one blue hand reached out to caress her face and down along side her slender neck. He looked deep into those golden eyes as he spoke.

"I have traveled all over the world and I am many thousands of years old but I never encountered another woman as lovely as you." He ran a hand through her hair "This is a soft dark cloud that is made for caressing your lover's body," now a blue finger was sliding along her jaw to gently touch her lips. "Your lips are full and soft, they make any man long to feel them against his own and touching him everywhere."

"Your form is womanly and desirous, just to watch you walk fills a man with lust to know your intimate touch." As he said this his hand slid down her neck and over a soft covered breast, he didn't linger but let his hand move along her side and up and over one shapely hip before coming back to run through her thick hair.

Jasmine was lost in the dark eyes that were locked onto her own; his compliments were wonderful to hear and made her heart beat a little faster. His gentle hands were sending little tremors over her body as they traveled her reclining form.

She was aware of the dark eyes coming closer and closer until she seemed to melt into them "Now my Princess I must taste the sweetness of your lips" she barely heard his words as soft but strong lips covered hers in a gentle touch. Her eyes were closed now as the kiss deepened from greeting to more demanding and sensuous. She was aware of one of his hands cupping a soft covered mound, she felt like the whole thing was covered by his hot hand. In truth she was right, if she had opened her eyes she would have seen that his hand expanded to enclose the luscious mound and start a slow massage. Jasmine's nipple responded to the treatment by pushing out into his rotating palm.

The taste of sweet lips and the feel of her in his squeezing hand had the Djin's body responding also, he could feel the blood flowing into his cock. Her soft murmured "Ummmmm" into his squirming lips only inflamed him more.

Jasmine felt his big chest as it pressed against her his hand still engaged in its sensuous massage of her swollen breast. She felt his tongue as it tasted her lips and sought entrance to her mouth. Her senses were heating up in tune to his teasing hands and lips. She opened her mouth to him and he slowly let his dark pink appendage invade to slide along her dainty pink one. She moved her upper arm to run along his big shoulder and down a huge muscled arm, she felt the muscle gently working while his hand squeezed and titillated her now straining breast.

Working her arm under his she let her fingers move over the smooth expanse of his chest stopping to pluck at the dark blue man nipples and making them stand out like hers.

She felt him shiver at the pleasure she brought him. He drew back and the big wide grin grew; "Now I must taste the rest of you." Suddenly she found herself nude, every inch of her exposed to his admiring gaze.

Lowering his head he engulfed her breast, she watched in amazement as his lips stretched over the ripe mound until it was wholly engulfed. It felt like there was another mouth at the end of this one that was sucking gently on her nipple as the entire mound was sucked also. It was such a new and arousing feeling she fell back on her back and he came rolling over with her never letting go of that succulent meat he was working on. Her eyes closed in pleasure at the overwhelming feel of the double suction.

She tasted sweet and good to Salman and quickly there were two heads working, one at each breast. Jasmine groaned "Uhhhhhhhhohhhhhhgaaaa" Her body was a mass of tingling flesh as he feasted at both breasts. Her milk flowed, there was no way to stop it with the increasing suction, it streamed from both nipples and he drank it hungrily. Her body was squirming and writhing under his roving hands now, one sliding under her body to cup and caress her round buttocks, the other to tease down her little rounded belly and through the thick strip of hair then in down to spread her golden lips with a thick blue finger.

Jasmine's body was one big sexual nerve as the blue digit slid into her already moist core. It seemed to expand and lengthen becoming almost as big as a man's cock. Now a finger was working a slender tip into her neither hole and once gaining entrance slowly thickened and lengthened until she was comfortably filled in both holes.

Salman worked her body into a frenzy of lust, her head was rolling from side to side, hips undulating with passion until with a strenuous groan she burst into a glorious orgasm the like of which she had never encountered. Her body bucked and writhed while her pussy tried to strangle the blue digit that was slipping around inside her.

Salman himself was in a state of lust at the taste and feel of her body as it responded to his ministrations.

He let her glistening mounds, now empty of their sweet nectar emerge from his mouths and now had only one head again. He watched and felt her as she slowly became aware of her surroundings again.

Those bright sparkling eyes were still filled with orgasmic pleasure as she looked at him giving him the most lustful smile he had ever seen. "That was incredible my blue lover."

"Oh but my Princess we are only getting started." He grinned at her, Now I must taste more of you, lie back and enjoy oh beautiful one."

Scooting her up onto more of the fluffy pillows he spread her sleek legs enjoying the view between them, her vulva swollen and a rose color, the tight lips slightly open and glistening with her juices that were running down the deep crack created by her tight round ass. He started kissing at each knee his lips moving like they had a life of their own over her feverish skin.

The sight of the blue skinned Djin between her legs and the feel of his active lips over her inner thigh was very erotic to the deep breathing Princess and she could feel the passion rising once again in her body.

When his questing lips finally reached their intended goal her body was once again in a heated race for pleasure. He glued those active lips to her hair guarded treasure and she felt the thick pink tongue start to invade her inner core. Her legs tensed as it didn't stop but went farther and farther into the slick wet channel until the tip was flicking against her cervix. It was a sensation she had never felt before so much more intense then anything she had ever experienced.

She tasted like fresh lemons to Salman and he could have feasted here the rest of the night. He moved his hands around the straining thighs of the Princess and once again enclosed her heaving bosom in expanding blue hands.

Jasmine was lost in a fog of delight, his tongue was longer then any cock she had ever had, even her beloved husbands and Oh so flexible as it twisted and turned inside her tight channel. The smiling grimace on her face was pure lustful pleasure. His big blue fingers were rolling and plucking at her rock hard nipples while that wonderful tongue was working its magic on her throbbing channel. His mouth fully covered her seeping slit and now it felt like another little mouth was sucking and pulling on her hard straining clitoris.

Salman would bring her right to the edge of completion then slow down his actions considerably until her body relaxed enough for him to continue. He did this several times until even when he slowed down he could feel the palpations increasing in the squeezing muscle surrounding his tongue. He attacked her cervix with flicking tongue and clit with increasing suction.

Jasmine's body was one straining muscle when she exploded once again. It was so intense all she could see was blackness and flashing stars before her eyes. Her voice was a musical cry of fulfillment a keening "ahahhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeee"

Salman continued to gently tease her with tongue and hands as her perspering body slowly relaxed back into the pillows. He thought he had never seen a more arousing sight as he rose from between her legs.

The dark hair lay in disarray like a midnight sheet she had placed under her head and shoulders. It was damp and sticking to the sides of her flushed face. She had the look of a completely sated woman. Her eyes almost closed in exhausted pleasure pink lips opened and desirable with her deep breathing. Those round breasts standing proudly only rolling to the sides very little. But ah that oh so fuckable pussy with the lips still slightly pulsing made him give a little moan of desire.

Her sleepy voice purred. "You have exhausted me oh powerful Djin."

"Ah Princess we have much more to experience, look what I have for you." He gently laughed.

He was suddenly kneeling beside her head and her eyes flew wide open and her mouth pursed in a silent little oh at the immense penis hanging between the Djin's legs. The hooded dark blue head was touching the pillows it hung down so far; it had to be as big around as her upper arm with grapefruit size balls causing it to arc out in a great curve. There was no way she could take that inside her, more fitted for an elephant she thought.

Salman seeing the apprehension in her face chuckled, then laughed "That's just to impress you, it's a one size fit's all, you like it little" and with that there was a thin little penis about an inch long and marble size balls, "or medium" and it expanded to an average size. "You just name it and I can do it."

Jasmine had to laugh with him as his penis went from gargantuan to miniscule and everywhere in between.

She held her fingers out about eight inches apart, "How about we start there and see what happens."

The wide smiling Djin replied "As you wish" and his penis was a thick eight inches of sky blue meat hanging down over an orange size ball sack. There was a neatly trimmed patch of dark blue hair nestled above the base of his penis about five inches across at the bottom and maybe eight at the top. The patch was only about three inches wide. His balls were bare of hair and a little darker color then his penis.

Jasmine gave him an amused grin and reached a golden hand out to softly stroke the shaft up and down revealing the almost perfectly round dark blue head. The crown was long with a thick ridge and she watched the loose skin slide up and over that ridge to cover all but a small circle of dark blue when she ran her hand out to the end. His cock felt silky smooth but when she squeezed she could feel the hard inner core resist.

The feel of his cock being so expertly stroked once again sent the blood rushing to fill his shaft and head.

It grew slightly longer and got a little thicker as well as harder.

Jasmine was fascinated by the color and feel of Salman's hardening rod. She pulled gently and he moved closer, she rose up on one elbow and guided the head to her lips. A pink little tongue came out to rove over the spongy head. She was surprised at the taste; he tasted like a fresh peeled orange. Her tongue continued to explore the long dark head as she gripped the shaft tighter and worked the loose outer skin up and down. Salman's little grunt let her know he was enjoying her efforts.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.