Aladdin and the Magic Lamp - Cover

Aladdin and the Magic Lamp

Copyright© 2006 by Clvfan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - An adult version of Disney's Aladdin. Wrote along the guidelines of the Disney movie it adds adult situations that couldn't be included in the kids movie. Also extends beyond the marriage of Jasmine and Aladdin

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Coercion   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   non-anthro   MaleDom   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Size  

On the wind swept sand dune a hunched over dark figure sat his horse impatiently waiting. He shivered in the dark chilly night of the desert. His name was Jafar, the Sultan's most trusted Vizier. Perched on his cloaked shoulder was what appeared to be a rather large red parrot. In reality this was Jafar's familiar. A demon that was bound to the magician and took on animal form. His name was Igao and he was berating Jafar for bringing them out in the cold night for what appeared to be nothing. He wanted to be back in their warm rooms in the palace. While he couldn't do anything in his bird like form he loved to watch Jafar fuck his servants, just thinking about it sent a shiver over his body making his feathers fluff out.

"Patience Igao, he will come." Jafar growled even though he was growing more restless by the minute.

The culmination of his years of searching could come to an end this night and he was anxious to get on with it.

Finally in the moon lit night they saw a rider approaching coming down the dune in front of them sand flying from the galloping horses hooves. The horseman reined in his horse in front of them, a short fat Arab in filthy clothes. He bowed low to the seated horseman.

"Do you have it man?" Jafar barked harshly.

"Yes Excellency but it was very dangerous getting it here I had to cut a few throats, we will have to renegotiate our bargain I think."

Jafar shook with a silent rage, this vagabond thought he could swindle him, then he smiled inside for he knew whatever happened the thief before him would not live to see the light of day.

The thief held up half of a golden scarab shaped like a beetle. "You shall have it when I get my payment.

Igao suddenly launched himself from Jafar's shoulder and plucked the scarab from the thief's hand taking it back to his master.

Jafar looked at the heavy piece of gold he held. "You shall have your reward thief, retrieve the lamp from the cave of wonders and the rest of the treasure is yours."

Reaching inside his cloak he brought forth the other half of the golden beetle and placed the two together. They melded and the golden wings started fluttering as the whole beetle glowed with a bright golden glow. The beetle flew off heading out into the dessert. They were on a high dune about ten miles into the dessert from the great city of Agrabar.

"Quick follow the beetle it will lead us to the Cave of Wonders. The Vizier and the thief spurred their horses after the low flying golden glow. It led them several miles deeper into the desert then ascended up only to separate and fall to the side of a strangely shaped dune. It was like two glowing eyes in a huge creature.

As they reined their horses up in front of the dune the ground started trembling and the sand fell from the dune as a huge gargoyle head rose from the ground. It's open mouth bright with a golden glow, large fangs dropping from the upper gum and equally sharp teeth sticking up from the bottom.

Jafar was excited beyond measure, it was true, the legend of the Cave of Wonders was real. He motioned for the thief to go in. "Go on man get me the lamp and everything else is yours, you will be richer then the Sultan himself."

The thief was frightened beyond measure; to go into the mouth of that gargoyle was a daunting task. But greed overrode every other emotion and he slowly crepted up to place his foot on the step like lower lip of the cave. The ground trembled again and the lip moved causing the thief to fall back in frightened panic.

A low rumbling voice shook the air. "Who dares disturb my slumber?"

The thief looked from Jafar to the cave and back. Jafar motioned for him to go on.

The fat little thief said in a quavering voice "It is I Kaseem".

The voice rumbled again "Know this, only one can enter the cave, the diamond in the rough."

The thief had no idea what that meant and he looked to Jafar; his brain was hollering run but greed kept him rooted to the spot. Once again the gaunt Vizier motioned for him to enter.

The thief once again gingerly stepped foot onto the lip of the cave. He was ready to jump back at any second. He waited, nothing happened. He could see the glow of gold at the bottom of a long set of steep steps. He smiled at the thought of all the beautiful girls he could buy as he stepped down on that first step.

There was a rumbling and before he could turn the gargoyle mouth snapped shut trapping him inside He beat on the rock lips as the head descended back into the ground the stone closing together to squash him like a bug.

Jafar gave a frustrated growl. So close and yet he couldn't obtain that which would give him the world.

The rumbling voice echoed in the dessert, "Seek ye the diamond in the rough". The glowing halves of the beetle dimmed and tumbled down the dune to lie cold and silent in the night. Picking them up Jafar placed them in his robe and mounted his horse for the long chilly ride back to the Palace.

While Jafar was on his unsuccessful journey the Sultan was enjoying himself immensely. The Sultan of Agrabar was a short fat happy man with a long white beard and mustache. Right now he was lying on his back in his bed as two of his favorite concubines worked over his six inch cock. It was as hard as it could get for a man of his age. The hood was rolled back to revel most of the dark head as Badra ran her lips up and down the shaft from one side and Samira sucked on one of his balls. When they thought he was as hard as he was going to get Badra quickly straddled him and lowered her clean shaven pussy down to rub around on the head of his dick. Samira held it up as her fellow concubine lowered herself until her pert brown little ass was grinding around on the Sultan's plump thighs. His fat belly was no hindrance to the ensconced girl as she started to ride his stiff cock.

Samira moved to straddle the Sultan's head her smooth thighs being tickled by the soft beard and mustache when she lowered her smooth pussy down to mash her vulva to his waiting lips. His hands came around her thighs and he opened her flower to his darting tongue. He sipped the sweet juice from her fount as Badra's squeezing little pussy rode him to completion. The girls were very fond of the Sultan; he was a good kindly man that treated them very well. They knew that each year the Sultan married off the oldest concubine to a good wealthy man and they weren't going to be in the harem forever.

While the Sultan was having his fun with his concubines in another part of the Palace the most beautiful young woman in the whole kingdom was sitting at the edge of a large pool with a flowing fountain in the middle. Princess Jasmine ran a hand idly back and forth in the clear water. She was 5' 5" inches of perfect woman hood.

Soft golden brown skin that covered an hourglass shaped figure. Long midnight black hair that hung to her waist tied in a dark sheaf with golden strands. Her large slightly almond shaped eyes were a golden brown. They set above a perfect little nose and full lips that needed no help to enhance their dark pink coloring.

"Rajh, I don't want to see that pompous idiot that is coming tomorrow, I already know what type of man he is. Arrogant, vain and cruel. My spies tell me he mistreats his servants and his father's subjects with equal disdain." She gave a big sigh "He is like all of the others that have come, surely Rajh there are good men like my father out there somewhere."

She was answered by a low rumbling purr, Rajh the large Bengal tiger that was the Princess's almost constant companion could tell his mistress was troubled, it seemed she got this way whenever a new man was about to appear. He was trying to convey to her that he wouldn't let any harm come to his beloved mistress.

She smiled at the large cat lying by her side. With her he was such a pussycat, everyone stayed out of his way except her father because he acted so fierce when anyone was around, prowling and growling low in his throat, looking at people like he figured they would make a pretty good meal. Only her father and she knew just how gentle he was with the people he loved.

These were not the only stories in the great city of Agrabar. The city itself was one of the largest cities on the continent. It sat squarely at the intersection of three great trade routes in the mouth of a valley on the edge of two mountain ranges. The trade routes came down the valleys of each mountain range and the third stretched out across the great dessert that started at the foot of the mountains. Agrabar was one of the richest cities in the world and the Sultan was considered the wealthiest man in the known world. Although most thought him a simple minded man who inherited the kingdom and let it be run by his Viziers, the truth was he was very intelligent and had made the kingdom what it was. He had the biggest well trained army of its day and he made sure it was led by highly skilled and good men. His army was fiercely loyal to him and all the surrounding kingdoms knew it would be suicide to try and attack him.

The city troops that kept the law in the great city weren't quite as loyal. They were under the command of the Royal Vizier, Jafar. He had worked hard over the years positioning men in command that were loyal to him and his money. So while the great city was mostly sleeping there were event's being set in place that would effect every one in the kingdom.

Another who was awake on this moonlit night was a tall well proportioned young man of 19 who was sitting on a window ledge. He was on the third story of a crumbling three story building in the poor part of town looking at the splendor of the well lit Palace.

"What a wonderful life the people in there must live." He gave a sigh. Turning to his companion he continued. "To never have to worry about where your next meal is coming from or if the city troops are going to cut off my hands." His companion gave a soft little "chee". He was a monkey named Abu, he was dressed in a red vest that looked too big for him but had deep inside pockets to store the stuff he stole. Abu was a very accomplished thief his quick little hands almost able to take things from in front of your very eyes.

The young mans name was Aladdin and he had been a child of the streets since he was ten and his mother died. An intelligent young man that was taught to read and write by his mother. She had been the concubine of a distant Sultan and given to a brave soldier who was wounded in a great battle that saved the kingdom. His leg was maimed and he couldn't serve. As a reward he was given a bag of gold and the concubine. He traveled many miles and set up a business in weaponry in Agrabar but was felled by a fever that swept the section of city where they lived. Little did the Sultan or the soldier know but the concubine was a few weeks pregnant with the Sultan's child. The young woman was of a fine family and had been taught how to read and write which was a rare thing for women in the kingdom. Alas her family had been accused of plotting against the Sultan and all killed so she couldn't return home after her husband died. She made a meager living teaching the merchants and their children how to read.

Aladdin was basically on his own most of his life and he learned the lessons of the street the hard way. He learned to fight and use a weapon although he didn't have a real sword he had practiced with a wooden one for years and was very adept. He learned how to pick pockets and steal food, he was as agile as any acrobat and often escaped the city troops by jumping from roof to roof. His was a hard life but it had it's moments like this afternoon.

He turned and lay down on a straw pad by Abu's little pad. With his hands folded behind his head he said to Abu. "Ah my friend, the rug merchant's daughter Thara was a sweet plum to pluck, I will have to visit her again."

He didn't have to tell Abu, Abu watched the whole thing and masturbated his monkey cum on the hanging drapes of Thara's bedroom as Aladdin fucked her lustily through the afternoon.

Aladdin was remembering her soft curves and the way she took her dainty little hand and stripped back the foreskin on his long thick cock. The touch of her lips to his spongy cockhead before enclosing it in her lips made him shiver with the anticipated pleasure to come.

She sucked him to a tingling climax and then lay back on her bed spreading her thick legs wide to present him with her clean shaven treasure. She wasn't fat by any means but had a little extra meat on her bones. A pretty girl that knew the ways of men unbeknownst to her doting father.

Aladdin wasted no time in tasting her offering and his tongue and lips soon had her muffling her cries of pleasure with a pillow. After her first orgasm Aladdin eased his long cock in her now well greased channel and they made the breast with two backs for several hours. While Aladdin was a poor street rat, his handsome face and deepchested physique caught the eye of many girls, maiden and married. He may have to steal for his food and clothes but he was never at a loss for female companionship if he wanted.

The next morning found Jasmine being prepared for her meeting with the coming Prince Akmed. Her servants bathing and perfuming her body. She almost always wore turquoise. She had on a bandeau That concealed but accentuated her pert breasts the puffy sleeves pushed down to bare her smooth shoulders, bare midriff and long flowing skirt that reached the top of her soft shoes. Her thick black hair was bundled in two places with gold strands making a dark mane that fell to her out curved ass. She had a veil of the same color covering the lower half of her face but was transparent enough that her beauty was plain to see. The effect was set off by the golden tiara with the large turquoise stone in the center and large round gold earrings along with a wide golden necklace.

Just to see her would set a mans loins aflame.

In the huge market place the crowd was gathering for the morning's dealing. Aladdin and Abu were sitting at the corner of a small alley watching the bread vender across the way. As the crowd closed in each wanting to get the freshest bread for their masters Aladdin eased to the edge and while the vendor was occupied at the other end of the booth he quickly snatched a long loaf and hid it under his vest.

While the vendor didn't see him a member of the city guard did. "Stop thief, I'll have your hands you street rat". Aladdin scooted down the alley with several guards after him. They couldn't keep up with the nimble boy and he soon lost them on the roof tops. He dropped down to the ground and he and Abu made ready to eat their breakfast. He broke the bread and handed Abu half getting ready to take a bite of the still warm loaf in his hand. A noise caught his attention.

He saw two children combing through the trash behind the building in front of him looking for food. The boy maybe six or seven and the girl nine or ten. He remembered doing the same himself and he couldn't take a bite of the loaf he had in his hand.

"Come on Abu we can get more." He got up and started for the two children. Now Abu didn't want to give up his morsel, he was hungry and that was that but another word from Aladdin and he followed him over where Aladdin gave the two the loaf of bread. The little girl smiled and bowed punching her brother with her elbow to follow suit. Aladdin and Abu left them eating hungrily in the alley. They managed to steal a melon without being observed this time and was sitting in the shade along the main street to the Palace when there was a shuffling of people to get out of the street. Aladdin looked to see what was happening.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.