Sex Guide to the Universe - Cover

Sex Guide to the Universe

Copyright© 2006 by just-this-guy

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A little sex farce and spoof. This is a re-edit of one of my oldest stories.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Humor  

A planet was below.

The ship Orgasma, the only spaceship in the universe that ran on the energy of orgasms, hung up high in space around the planet like small tits pushed up by a wonderbra.

"This is not the planet Pussina," said Forny strongly.

"Yes, it is," said Zip equally insistent.

"No, it's not," said Forny. Forny casually rubbed her tits. Her body still retained a pale red hue from her orgasms before the hyper jump.

"Yes, it is," said Zip.

Michael and Pleasure sat away from the arguing duo. This was not something to get involved in. They idly played "rock, scissor, paper". It was more interesting.

Here is what the Sex Guide says about the planet Pussina:

Pussina is a mythological planet. The alleged inhabitants, the Pussies, were a highly erotic people. Having orgasms was the only thing of value in life. If you weren't currently having an orgasm, life was depressing, so the Pussies began to look for the secret to the eternal orgasm. When word got out in the universe what the Pussies were trying to do, they were raided by a bunch of computer geeks and accountants. Basically people who weren't getting any nookie. The Geeks were successful in destroying the people of Pussina since after all they were just a bunch of pussies. The project to find the secret to the eternal orgasm ended with the life of the Pussies.

The story of Pussina is one of the favorite pickup lines in the universe.

"What do you want? A sign?" said Zip to Forny.

"I'd take it," said Forny. Forny was reminded why she didn't hang around with Zip all the time. He could be just so plain stupid.

"Incoming signal," said the ship computer.

"What does that mean?" said Zip to Pleasure.

"Someone's trying to talk to us," said Pleasure.

"See!" said Zip to Forny. He stuck out his tongue.

"It means nothing," said Forny.

"Ship, receive message," said Pleasure for the primary purpose of interrupting the argument.

"Hello," said the message cheerfully, "Welcome to the planet Pussina. We are currently all dead, however we look forward to having ecstasy in a future life, so please return in about a million years. Or longer. So long and happy fucking."

Zip stared at Forny.

"Okay, it's the planet Pussina," said Forny, begrudgedly, "So what?"

"So what? I'm going to permanently energize the ship and have a really, really good time too!" answered Zip, proudly.

"But they're all dead," said Michael.

"Don't they have answering machines on your planet? Automated response" said Zip. "We're going to crash this dead man's party."

"Pleasure, let's land this ship," Zip said.


The ship door opened up and the glare of the sun blared inside. Pleasure stepped out onto the barren planet, quickly followed by Forny.

"Stay here, Frigid Man," said Zip to Michael.

"Why?" asked Michael.

"To protect the ship," replied Zip.

"From what? Everyone's dead," said Michael.

"Just stay here," insisted Zip.

"Fine!" said Michael dejectedly and walked away.

Pleasure, Forny, and Zip walked into a nearby cave. Pleasure had analyzed the ship sensors and determined there was an underground network of rooms and corridors where the Pussies once worked and lived and had sex. Probably a lot of sex.

The trio came immediately to a large room with several choices of door and corridors.

"Let's split up," suggested Pleasure.

"Why would we want to do that?" said Zip, suddenly fearful.

"We can find what were looking for faster," said Pleasure.

She held up her transmitter/sensor from her belt. "We'll be able to contact and find each other," she said reassuringly.

"I... I don't know," said Zip.

"How about if Forny goes with you?" she suggested. She did not want to be with him this moment.

"I guess that would be okay," replied Zip, "And there would still be three of us to look around."

"Exactly," said Pleasure, trying not to sound too sarcastic.

Forny and Zip went one way. Pleasure went another.


"Let's take a walk, Org1," said Michael. He was stir crazy.

"Does it involve sex?" asked Org1

"No," said Michael.

"Are you going outside?" asked Org1.

"Yes," said Michael.

"I'd rather stay," answered Org1. "Bye."

"Suit yourself," said Michael.

Michael walked outside, up a hill, and away from the cavern.

After a few minutes, Michael was surprised to see an actual door in the hillside. He approached it.

Michael became thoughtful. Here he was an earthling light years from his planet, or what was his planet, and he was on an alien world with alien metal and alien air. It was incredible and all in just a few days.

He put the palm of his hand on the cold alien metal of the door.

Surprisingly, the door opened to his touch by retracting upward like a garage door.

Michael boldly entered in.

Michael wandered aimlessly through the many corridors. He quickly realized he was lost, so he decided to head toward the hum of machinery in the distance. Maybe someone would be there.

Michael eventually came to a junction. Sounds came from various ends of the corridors. He decided to go down the corridor that sounded loudest which was straight ahead when he suddenly heard something from the corridor on his left.

Michael turned to face it.

The noise sounded very much like a woman in the midst of sexual ecstasy.

Michael didn't like the idea of interrupting such activity, if indeed that was what it was, but at least there were people here and maybe they could help him find his way back to the ship once they were done with their enjoyment.

Michael walked about 150 feet down the pathway and looked into an open door.

In the middle of the room was what appeared to be a queen-sized bed that looked more like an examination room table. On top of the bed, on his back, was an old man that Michael thought looked like Obi Wan Kenobi. On top of the old man was a large breasted woman bouncing up and down on the old man's dick. The woman was obviously enjoying her activity very much. Michael was very surprised to see that the woman making all the noise was Pleasure.

Michael courteously waited for Pleasure and Obi Wan to finish their business before interrupting.

When Pleasure finally screamed out in total orgasm, Michael found he had to step out of the room. The echo acoustics of the room were deafening.

After the reverberation faded, Michael stepped back into the room. Pleasure and Obi Wan were both on their feet.

Obi Wan noticed him first.

"Oh, there you are Earthman," Obi Wan said. "I'm glad you are here so I don't have to go find you. I've greatly enjoyed the delicacies of this Earthwoman."

Michael stood silently with his mouth agape, unhearing.

The old man before him had a very fat and long dick. That wasn't the cause of Michael's agapeness. The agapeness was caused by that fact that the old man's dick was corrugated.

Pleasure spoke as if reading Michael's mind.

"Amazing, isn't it," Pleasure said, looking back at the source of her best ecstasy ever. She wiped some renewed drool from her mouth. "I just had to have it."

"Where's Zip and Forny?" Michael finally asked.

"We split up," answered Pleasure. "I was lucky enough to be the one to make contact. She smiled at her use of the word "contact" as if she was a junior high schoolgirl.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.