Sex Guide to the Universe - Cover

Sex Guide to the Universe

Copyright© 2006 by just-this-guy

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A little sex farce and spoof. This is a re-edit of one of my oldest stories.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction   Humor  

Michael Slunk blood boiled. His face was redder than a convertible corvette carrying two hot blondes down the I-10 going all the way from Texas to Hollywood. If Michael Slunk was a cartoon character steam would come out of his ears and an egg would fry on top of his head. The object of his wrath stood in front of him trying to explain.

"Now, Mr. Slunk," the object who was the construction foreman said. "I'm just doing my job and that's to tear down your house. Progress, you know."

"And just what's going to replace my house. I can't live in a shoe store!" yelled Michael. He looked down from the front step of his modest two bedroom house at the man.

"There are many apartments available on South side. We have to make way for a new Warehouse Porn Club store," the object said.

"What? Another chain porn shop!" raged Michael. "They have fifteen stores in San Antonio already."

"Calm down, Mr. Slunk." The foreman knew he should have taken a longer break. "This is a Warehouse Porn Club store. The other stores are all Porn Warehouse Club stores." The foreman enunciated the store name slowly.

"Competition, you know," he added brightly like the purple head of an erect cock.

"What?" screamed Michael, unsatisfied with the answer. "Did you know there's an elementary school just around the corner? Did you know that?"

"When the children grow up," the foreman explained, "and they have a need for porn, they'll already have one in the neighborhood to provide that service. It will keep the economy going in this part of the city. All part of city planning, you know."

And with that the foreman turned and walked away. He'd need two or three lunch breaks just to make it through to the end this day.

Michael tried to say something else before he was out of earshot, but he just stammered. He was in a daze. It was as if his mind was severely stunned by seeing Rosie O'Donnell in a bikini. You just don't recover quickly.

"Hello, Michael," a new voice said.

Michael turned to the voice. His frustration rose even higher.

It was Forny Perfect.

Michael first met Forny in a local bar about three years ago. She was a small redheaded woman, yet she could drink any guy in the bar under the table. She'd compete with 4 or 5 guys one right after the other, but she always seemed unfazed by alcohol.

Forny had somehow attached herself to Michael that evening and he couldn't completely get rid of her. Forny was attractive and all, but she was lawyer. Worst of all, she was a personal injury lawyer. Michael always thought she should lie and say she was a prostitute, an exotic dancer, or a newspaper journalist. All those occupations would be slightly more respectful than a lawyer.

It wasn't that Michael disliked Forny, it was just that there was always something slightly odd about her. He could never quite put his finger on it. Maybe it was the way she stood a little too close to him when he talked to her or that her breasts seemed a different size and shape everytime he saw her. Maybe it was that she always asked about his sex life. Most likely it was her uncanny knack to show up at inconvenient times. Like now.

"Michael," said Forny, "Can you come with me? We need to talk."

"Well, I'm kind of busy right now. They want to destroy my house," explained Michael "Can we talk later? I'll call you."

Forny sighed. She was distressed. She didn't want to have to spend the time convincing Michael of her need.

"It's really, really important," said Forny. She flashed her teeth in a big smile.

That was another thing that bothered Michael about Forny. Why was it that when she smiled her BIG smile, he felt like he saw her cleavage even when she was wearing a heavy raincoat? Forny rarely wore anything that actually revealed anything, yet in his mind he seems to have a detailed memory of her breasts.

"But my house," Michael protested, weakly.

"Oh, don't worry Michael. You worry too much. After all they're going to destroy a lot more than your house," answered Forny, confidently.

"What?" said Michael suddenly alarmed again.

"Michael. Come!" Forny waggled her index finger at him. She turned and started to walk away.

Michael, not sure what to do next, decided to follow her since it was at least something to do.

Forny turned her head and was pleased to see Michael following her. She waited for him to catch up.

"What do you mean they're going to destroy a lot more?" Michel asked, as they walked away.

"It's all going," Forny replied.

"The block?" asked Michael.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.