A Matter of Betrayal - Cover

A Matter of Betrayal

Copyright© 2006 by AngeloMichael

Chapter 1: The Long Honeymoon

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Long Honeymoon - Colin and his mother Aileen have found a new relationship with each other and everything is wonderful, however now they have to face the real world and the consequences it will have on their private special world. Will their relationship stand a chance as everything becomes more complicated?<br> Sequel to "A Matter of Trust" and part II of the A Series of Matters Trilogy.<br><i>(Some codes withheld to prevent spoilers.)</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Tear Jerker   Incest   Mother   Son   Cream Pie   Violence  

Colin Martin set the bags down as he entered the apartment and took a look around. It was the same old apartment, he thought as he removed his coat, same kitchen with the leaky faucet, same living room with the worn in furniture, same everything, yet it all seemed so different to him now. After spending the last nine days alone with only his mother in an isolated cabin in the mountains, his life had changed in a major way and everything seemed new to him.

He heard the door shut behind him and he turned to see the vision of beauty that was his mother. She smiled at him as she pulled back the hood of her coat revealing her long curly locks of luscious red hair. Colin grinned back at her as she zipped down her coat and removed it. She was left in her in her maroon turtle neck sweater and black slacks, but all Colin could see was the beautiful body he now knew so intimately that lay beneath those clothes. Looking at her, he felt the heat rise in his cheeks and a yearning in his loins that he had become inherently familiar with over the last week.

Colin knew that everything felt new to him now because he had changed during the stay up in the mountains. His mother had changed too and more than anything, she seemed new to him. This was the second time in his life he felt she had changed. The first time had been when Colin was eight years old and she had divorced his father. However, each time she changed, the core of her personality stayed the same, she remained being the wonderful person he had known and loved all his life, but she also became more than she had been before. This most recent transition though, and the way he saw her now, was the greatest change that could possibly happen.

Colin's Uncle Patrick had lent them the use of his cabin up in the mountains for the holidays and Colin and his mother had gone up there to spend a private Christmas together and sort out some issues between them. It was there that they both discovered they had feelings for each other in more than a mother and son way. Their feelings had come to the forefront while at the cabin and at first they struggled with how to deal with them. But once they surrendered to them they had surrendered to bliss and there had been no turning back.

They became lovers and nothing about that seemed wrong to Colin. In fact, it felt integrally right. He loved this woman with all his heart and she loved him. She was the first woman he had ever made love to and she will be the last. He knew he would be with her for the rest of his life and knowing that made all seem right with the world.

There had been a huge blizzard while they were there and they were snowed in for the better part of the week. That was actually fine with them, it became like a honeymoon period for the new couple. But too soon the winter holidays were coming to an end and they had to focus some effort on getting back to the city. Colin had to return to school and Aileen had a job at a bank to get back to.

It took the snow plows five days to finally get to the mountain roads, but while the plows were working their way up into the mountains, Colin had his own task before him. Even when the roads would be basically clear they still had a hundred feet of driveway buried under four feet of snow to get through before they could reach the road. Luckily Colin's uncle had a snow blower stored at the cabin, it was still tough work clearing a path sufficient to get the SUV to the road, but it would have been much harder if all he had to do it with was a shovel.

Their last night at the cabin was on New Year's Day, and they had reveled in the knowledge that this was the first of many new years they would bring in together as a couple. They celebrated by making tender love repeatedly and passionately, but also at times screwing each other's brains out in a frenzied fashion. It was pretty much what they had done every day since Christmas morning. The next morning was a Friday and they decided to head home that day. There were weather reports warning of more snow headed to the mountains and as much as they enjoyed being snowed in together they needed to get back to work and school on Monday. It looked like their honeymoon had to end.

"Home once again..." Aileen said with a sigh, "How are we ever going to get used to this place again after being so cozy up in the mountains?"

Colin turned and placed his hands on his mother's waist and gathered her to him. "I think we can be pretty cozy here too..." he said, his grin turning lustful. He lowered his mouth to hers and their lips softly met each other, the kiss began gentle but became more intense the longer it went on, and neither of them wanted it to end. Colin drew Aileen's bottom lip into his mouth delicately sucking on it, eliciting a low moan of delectation from her. He then probed her mouth with his tongue, the bottom rubbed across the pearly texture of her teeth and then their tongues met and began to massage each other just like their hands were doing to each other's bodies.

Colin's libido was working in overdrive now. It had taken them over six hours to drive back home to Philadelphia. The trip usually took only about four hours but due to the road conditions and the fact that when they were about an hour and half from Philly they stopped at a restaurant in Allentown for a bite to eat, it extended the trip. The sun had completely set by the time they arrived home. While the couple had engaged in solicitous petting during the journey, all that had accomplished was heightening Colin's all ready stimulated arousal.

After separating from their kiss, he scooped his mother into his arms like she was a child. Aileen was no child at five feet eight inches and while she definitely wasn't fat, she wasn't skin and bones either, she was very well proportioned with a buxom chest, round hips, and plump ass; yet she had a slim waist and only a slightly rounded tummy. Colin was over six feet in height with a lean muscular build and he effortlessly carried the love of his life to her bedroom.

He set her carefully on her bed and looked into her beautiful green eyes. Even though they had made love more times than he could count at the cabin, this would be the first time he shared his mother's bed in their actual home as her lover. He was looking for reassurance that she was ready for this. While he felt their connection was as strong as any two lovers' could be, this new relationship was still little more than a week old and Colin, at eighteen years old, was in his first adult relationship. He felt a certain fragileness to it in some ways. He knew he would never lose his mother's love but he was still tentative about how she felt now that they were back in civilization. Maybe she would want some time to adjust to being back at home before they resumed their new roles as intimate partners. He loved her so much and never wanted her to feel uncomfortable with their relationship.

Aileen assuaged his concern with the next words out of her mouth. "Come to our bed and make love to me my darling," she said. Colin felt his heart swell with those words as well as another organ. He was hard as a rock. His mother ran her hand over the bulge in his pants, "I need to feel you," she said.

Colin began stripping off his clothes maintaining longing eye contact with his mother, first removing his V-neck sweater, then he kicked off his boots and using only his feet managed to pull out of his socks. He unbuckled his belt, undid the button and unzipped the fly of his jeans and when they slid to the floor he stepped out of them. Now only in a white tee shirt and plaid boxer shorts, he climbed onto the bed. It was only a double bed, up at the cabin they had a queen sized one, but that made no big difference, they didn't need the extra room, the closer they could be to each other the better.

Colin took his mother's chin in his hand and pulled her to his face and kissed her. Colin felt he could taste her excitement as he subtly sucked on her tongue. After a few minutes of being joined at the lips Colin could no longer ignore the building excitement inside him and had to progress further. He was holding Aileen in his arms and he slid his hands down to the base of her sweater giving her body gentle squeezes along the way. He pulled up on the sweater and Aileen enthusiastically lifter her arms so he could pull it off her, underneath she wore a white tee shirt similar to his and he could see she wasn't wearing a bra. The nipples on her large breasts were erect, he could easily see them poking out beneath the cotton material of her shirt. God, he loved to undress this woman!

Her long hair was now a bit mussed from the sweater being pulled over her head with curly crimson strands falling haphazardly around her face, it gave her a wild look which made her seem even sexier if that was possible. "I love you so much!" Colin said to her.

"I love you too baby," Aileen replied. Colin felt the emotion in those words and it filled him with ardent adoration and desire. He placed his hands on her breasts as she still wore the tee shirt. He affectionately caressed them. Even after a week of being able to see and touch them he still couldn't get enough of them, he couldn't get enough of any part of his mother. He started tugging at her tee shirt, he needed to feel his bare hands on her bare flesh, again she happily obliged by lifting her arms so he could take the shirt off, then they repeated the action only this time she was removing his shirt.

He placed a hand on a bare breast thinking that even if he lived to be one hundred he would still feel the same excitement like it was the first time every time he touched her. Her ample tits were amazing. They were full and creamy, and if they slanted a little bit down it made them no less delectable. They were perfect to him. He slowly and reverently moved his hand completely around the luxurious globe avoiding the nipple that appeared to extend an inch out, and then he lavished the same treatment on its twin.

Colin took hold of the waistband of Aileen's black slacks and pulled them off revealing Aileen's shapely legs, nicely rounded hips and the glorious mound that resided in her crotch underneath a pair of pink cotton panties and was nearly visible do to the wetness of the panties. He affectionately rubbed her feet for a moment then leisurely ran his hands up her smooth legs to her hips. His hands moved to caress her pillowy soft ass and then he pulled his lover into a lustful embrace, their lips pressed together and their tongues fondled each other.

He held her tight to his body; he could feel her heavenly soft breasts with the hard nipples rubbing against his chest. Sometimes one of her nipples would brush against one of his and it felt like a bolt of electricity going through him, he could tell she was feeling the same thing as she gave a little shiver each time it happened. Colin had his hands on her back and he massaged her from her shoulders down to the small of her back and then back up again, kneading his hands into her flesh and muscle.

His lips left her mouth to travel to her cheeks delicately kissing them, then to her left ear and down her neck as he kissed and licked her alabaster skin. Aileen made mellow cooing sounds as he did this. She lay back on the bed and Colin fell forward with her not wanting his lips to leave contact with her wonderful body, his hands moved to the bed as he held himself scant inches above her. His kisses continued their journey, his lips moved around her neck to the notch at the base, he licked her from that point up her neck and chin and back to her lips leaving a trail glistening with moisture.

He took a moment to look into her loving eyes again, giving her a smile that conveyed the happiness he felt and then he lowered his head to her chest. He moved his tongue down the valley between her breasts going all the way down to her naval leaving another wet trail. Colin stuck his tongue inside her belly button and swirled it around a few times eliciting tickled giggles from his mother. He then moved back up and brought his tongue to one of her tits, going around retracing the movement he had done with his hand minutes ago. This time, however, after he made a full circuit around that delicious mammary he started to close in on the center.

He made it to the florid areole stimulated with tiny bumps then navigated another circuitous route around the pink nipple. Aileen moaned as he got closer to that sensitive nubbin and he felt his cock stiffen to an almost painful degree. Finally he made light contact with her nipple and his mother arched her back at the feeling saying "Oh baby, oh baby, that feels so good! Oh my baby!" Colin's hardon was throbbing now with those words, but if anything, he was thorough and he knew he had a task to complete before he could he could allow his stiff friend to get the attention it was desperately crying out for.

His tongue put more pressure on Aileen's eraser hard nipple, pushing the supple bud in one direction and then another. He closed his mouth around her nipple and began to suckle it, his mother moans grew louder. After giving this one breast such pampered attention he began on the other knowing it deserved no less than the same amount of care. Aileen moaned even louder.

Colin rolled over on his back to take a breather for a minute and he rested a hand on his mother's stomach and smoothly rubbed it. His cock stood straight up and out of the slot in the front of his boxers, he was so hard he was ready to stroke himself just to get some release from the ache. However, before his hand made it to his cock, he felt the delicate hand of his mother grasp his pulsating member, Colin let out a moan of pleasure at the sensation.

"That's my job now sweetie." Aileen said. "I love the feel of your cock. I love how hard it gets and that it gets that way because of me."

"Always you mom, always..." Colin managed to get out between deep breaths as she stroked his erection. "You turn me on like no one else, not only because of your incredibly sexy body, but because I know how much you love me... Ohhhh God yes... please don't stop!"

"I won't stop baby, but my mouth is getting jealous of my hand though..." Aileen said coquettishly. Colin tensed in anticipation as she pulled his shorts down past his cock then completely off and leaned in to take it to her mouth. Aileen's tongue came out and made contact with the oh so sensitive head, she slid it all around it, she then gently moved his organ so she could get access to the underside, once she did she licked him in one agonizingly pleasurable stroke from his balls, up his shaft, and all the way back to the head.

"Ohhhhhhhh yes!" Colin said. "That feels so good!" Aileen then put the entire head in her mouth and started moving it in and out while sucking on it. She had said she had never sucked a cock before Colin's, but in the week that they had been together she had learned to become an expert at it according to him. Of course, conversely, his mother was the only woman to ever suck his cock, but Colin had no desire to sample anyone else's methods. She had learned how to please him and was bringing him to ecstasy just like she did every time.

She really seemed to enjoy it, she said it thrilled her to give pleasure to someone she loved so much. Colin could definitely understand that, everything he did that brought pleasure to her excited him just as much. She was his beloved mother and all sons wanted to please their mothers in their own way, and for him to be able to pleasure her in an intimate way was the ultimate reward. He couldn't imagine it being better with anyone else because the love they shared added significantly to the richness of the experience and he knew for certain he could never achieve their level of love with anyone else.

"Ohhhh, you're the girl of my dreams mom!" Colin said. "And you've always been." Aileen was now rubbing her hand on his balls and stroking up and down his shaft, she gave his shaft a tender loving squeeze as a reply to what he said. She continued to suck on the head of his throbbing cock and playing with it with her tongue, exploring the texture of the engorged member. She was making smacking sounds and moans of yummy enjoyment as if she was tasting the finest thing on Earth. Colin loved the warm and wet feeling surrounding his cock. "Oh God! I love you doing this to me!" he said.

Colin couldn't take much more stimulation and he knew he was going to blow his load soon. His mother had become adept at reading her son's body language and as he started moaning louder and his hips began thrusting upward erratically fucking her mouth, he knew that she knew he was getting ready to come. She stroked him faster and began cupping his balls mildly squeezing them and she sucked his cock in her mouth until the head touched the back of her throat.

The pressure in his cock reached the maximum limit and Colin cried out in delight as he felt his balls contract sending forceful ropes of semen through his shaft and out the head of his cock into his mother's mouth. She received the creamy fluid and enthusiastically started to swallow immediately. Colin was having spasms as his body went on automatic pilot guiding him through a raging orgasm, warm feelings of immense gratification flushed through him as his cock expelled the last spurts of ejaculation.

"Oh God! Oh God! That felt so good!" Colin said as his orgasm subsided and he regained control of his body, he was gasping for air. He gazed at his mother as she licked the remaining cum off his cock, then she looked up at him and licked the corners of her mouth where some of his cum had leaked out. She had the impish expression of satisfaction on her face he had come to expect after she orally brought him to orgasm and swallowed his semen.

Aileen moved up into Colin's arms and placed her lips over his, as her tongue slid into his mouth he could taste the remnants of his salty sweet cum mixed in with her saliva. It gave him extreme pleasure to watch and feel her giving him a blow job, but tasting himself in her mouth afterwards was an arousing experience in its own right.

"You are so amazing," Colin said after their lips unlocked. "I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life."

"I'm the lucky one," Aileen said in a soothing yet passionate tone.

"I love you so much," Colin said as he ran his hands all over her incredible body.

"I love you too baby," Aileen said.

Colin rubbed one hand on her chest over her breasts, it slid down to her tummy and continued downward until it slipped beneath the waistband of her panties. His hand grazed through her neatly trimmed pubic hair, feeling the dampness of the downy hair, the further his hand went, the wetter the climate became, in fact, her panties were sopping wet. His fingers brushed over the outer lips of Aileen's pussy and he could feel her stiffen in anticipation of more contact. He rubbed her nether lips for a while, his mother spread her legs as far apart as she could in the position she was in and he felt her vaginal lips widen. Colin continued to explore this most sacred of areas — the passage through which he was birthed. It had been bequeathed back to him by the woman who meant everything to him so he could return inside of her to connect with her body and soul in the most intimate way possible.

Colin found the opening of that passage, he inserted his index finger and it quickly became coated in her feminine secretions. He moved his finger in and out of that wet channel feeling the slick silkiness of it as he moved it around her walls. Aileen was breathing heavier and her hands grasped tightly onto his shoulders. The next time he pulled out of her, his middle finger joined the action and two fingers submerged into her. He began sliding in and out of her at a faster pace, Aileen began to moan and her hands gripped on him tighter. When his thumb glided over her clitoris, erect and protruding from its hood, his mother bit her bottom lip and an airy "mmmph!" sound came out of her. He made subtle contact with her clitoris once more, and Aileen exchanged her bottom lip for his shoulder to bite and a louder "MMMPH!" emerged from her and her body shuddered.

Colin removed his hand from her flustered pussy; his mouth was salivating from an overcoming need to taste her. He pulled her panties down past her pubic region then over her hips and legs and finally they were off her and he tossed them to the floor. He lay back on the bed and grinning, said to his mother, "Move up here." Aileen straddled his chest and Colin put his hands on her waist moving her up until she was kneeling on the bed, her thighs spread, and his head was between them.

He took in her musky aroma and started giving small pecks and licks to her inner thighs, first one and then the other, back forth and each time getting closer to the jewel in the center. Aileen kept squirming, repositioning herself to get her pussy directly over Colin's mouth, which he kept moving having a little fun teasing her. When she finally had enough she just sat on his face, Colin tried to say "Okay, I get the point!" but it came out as "Ommmrphrhhis!" She let up just enough so he could breathe and then he licked the entire length of her pussy causing Aileen to give a highly satisfied moan. His mouth sponged up much of her leaking juice then he gingerly extended his tongue outwards and slowly it slid in between the folds of her pussy.

Aileen pressed herself down more firmly on his face again allowing his tongue to plunge deeper inside her. The hot humid atmosphere was like a tropical rain forest for Colin as he rolled his tongue inside her. His mother began to moan and as he continued to tongue fuck her, letting her juices trickle down his throat. Her moans became louder and interspersed with some actual words, "Oh yes baby! Oh yes!" She was saying, "That's it! Oh you make me fell so good! Ohhhhhhh yes!" She was moving her hips and pushing down and her pussy was wiggling and mashing itself on Colin's face. He moved his hands down to her hips to steady her and allow him to catch a needed breath as he slid his tongue out of her cunt.

On a new mission now, his tongue slowly slithered up her pussy searching until it found that hypersensitive little bud stiffly poking outward. He probed it faintly with his tongue and felt his mother's body quiver. Ever so lightly he began playing with her clit, gliding his tongue over it back and forth. "Ohhhhhhhh" moaned Aileen. Colin continued his smooth maneuvering of her most sensitive of nerve endings, now gently circling it. "Ohhhhhhh Yesssssss!!!" Aileen said loudly. He started to suck on her clit. Aileen began grinding her pussy over his mouth, "Yes, Yes Yesssssss! That's it!" she said. Colin had become familiar enough with her anatomy to know exactly how much pressure and manipulation to use to bring her to maximum pleasure. "Oh baby! Yessssss! Oh honey you are so good! Yes! Yessssss! I'm almost there!" Aileen said working her hips faster and faster. "Oh my God! Oh my God! I'm gonna cum!" Aileen's body started to convulse. "Ohhhhhh God! I'm cumming!!!!!" she screamed.

Colin felt her pussy lips contracting as her body shook, he continued to suckle on her clit. Aileen gave one final "Ohhhhhhhh!!!!"and then she stiffened. Colin felt a strong rush of juice poor from her cunt. He lapped up as much as he could savoring the taste. This was the result of her extreme pleasure, and he caused it, nothing could taste sweeter.

Aileen slid off of Colin's face. He relished the feel of her soft ass, slippery from the cum she expelled, as it slid down his chest to his stomach and finally to his groin where his cock, once again rock hard, fit snugly between her cheeks. Colin folded his arms around her just beneath her breasts and Aileen let out a deep sigh of bliss. He kissed the side of her neck below her ear.

Aileen wiggled her ass on Colin's hard on and his eyes rolled to the back of his head at the feel of it. "Baby?" she said.

"Yes mom?"

"I need you inside me."

"Yes mom," Colin said with a grin. Aileen rolled over onto her stomach while still on top of him. Their pelvises were against each other now, her tits mashed against his chest, and Colin's hard cock was between their stomachs. Aileen put her rosy lips to his shoulder and kissed it, and then she continued to kiss down until she got to one of his nipples. She sucked on it for a few seconds, and then she sucked on the other one. Colin loved the feel of it. It felt like the erotic sensation traveled from his nipple to his cock.

Aileen began moving her body back and forth over Colin's. Her tits rubbed against his chest and his cock was rubbed between their stomachs. Aileen pushed herself up with her arms and sat on him, now his cock was cradled lengthwise between the lips of her slit, she moved her hips and his cock slid back and forth along the length of her wet slit. The electric thrill the sensation gave him was wonderful.

"I need you in me now, baby," Aileen said in a craving voice.

"Yes I need it too mom!" Colin exclaimed. Aileen lifted herself off Colin and grabbing his cock she rubbed the head over her glistening pussy. She then positioned the head at the opening of her steamy cunt. The head went in smoothly as she lowered herself back down on his body, her hungry pussy engulfing the rest of his cock until he was all the way inside her. Their pubic bones met and the feeling of pure delectation Colin felt with his thick rigid cock inside of her was so incredible he just had to lie still for a minute luxuriating in the feeling. He couldn't believe he actually had his cock in her; he was actually making love to her! It had barely been a week since he lost his virginity but he thought he would never lose this feeling of incredulity every time he felt himself go inside her.

"Oh honey, you feel so good inside me!" Aileen said echoing his feelings. She then began riding his cock, moving her hips up and down causing his shaft to slide in and out between the lubricious walls of her cunt. Colin started moving his hips in synchronization with her and they fell into a rhythm of lovemaking. He then reached up to caress her breasts and play with her nipples. As he thrust inside her, he could feel her erect clitoris when their pubic bones met, Colin began to maneuver his pelvis so her clit lightly rubbed against him each time it came into contact.

"Mmmmm! Oh yes sweetie, that's it!" Aileen said in a husky voice. "I love you so much!"

"Oh mom, I love you too! Oh you feel so good riding my cock!" Colin said. Aileen's pussy muscles would squeeze Colin's cock inside of her, hugging it, giving him enough sensation to stay fully erect, but not enough to push him over the edge. Colin gently squeezed her breasts and rolled her nipples. They continued to maintain their rhythm together for what seemed an awful long time. Finally Aileen's movements became erratic and she began to shudder, Colin kept pushing his cock up into her, but now at a faster pace.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum!" Aileen said. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Aileen threw her head back arching her back and screamed "Ohhhhhhh!!!" as her body began to spasm. Colin remained hard and kept thrusting into her until her pussy clenched on his cock. When she unclenched, he began to thrust again. Aileen had not even completely subsided from her first orgasm when she said "Oh! Another one!" Her body began to shake harder again, "Oh God! Oh God! Here it comes!!!" she yelled. Colin propelled himself deep in her. She fell forward onto him as the second orgasm took her. She grasped his body as if she was holding on for dear life, her nails digging into his shoulders as the spasms overtook her. "OHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed and her cunt gripped Colin's cock once more.

"Oh please, oh please, give me a minute!" Aileen said as she panted taking in as much air as she could. Colin stopped moving in her, but he remained stiff, still not having had his release yet. Aileen was now planting sloppy kisses all over his face, "Oh God you are so good!" she said. "No one could ever make me feel as you do!" She placed her mouth on top of his in a deep kiss and he felt her tongue's ingress into his mouth searching for his tongue.

Colin wrapped his arms around her hugging her tight and shared the emotions of the passionate kiss with her. He then turned her over on her back and he was now on top, his cock staying entrenched in her pussy. They continued their sultry kissing and ever so slightly Colin once more began to move inside her. He started pumping slowly but kept increasing his pace, Aileen, having caught a second wind, began to respond by pushing her hips upwards to meet his drives into her. Colin kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples.

Colin pulled all the way out of her with just the tip of his cock remaining at the entrance of her pussy, and then he plunged back into her all the way in a single stroke. "Ohhhhhh!" Aileen moaned. Colin knew he was on the precipice as he brought his hand down in between them to play with her clit hoping to get his mother to cum with him. "Oh yes baby, yes!" Aileen exclaimed. "Oh God! I'm gonna cum again!" Colin kept drawing his cock in and out between the walls of her cunt and stimulating her clitoris with his hand. When Aileen trilled, "Oh! Oh! Oh! OHHHHHHHH!" and her body started to quiver in orgasm, her pussy contracted on Colin's dick. He was finally driven over the edge and he felt his balls swell up and discharge a massive amount of cum through his engorged and throbbing cock. "ERRRRRAHHHHH" he growled as drove himself in to the hilt and ejaculated deep into his mother's pussy. They both came together and Colin lost control over his body as he started to spasm. The extremely intense feeling momentarily carried him beyond rational thought and took him to a place that can only be described as heaven.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.