Combatant Universe - Cover

Combatant Universe

Copyright© 2006 by Caelestis

Chapter 3: The Imprudence of Fools

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Imprudence of Fools - The year is 2056. The world is no longer as it used to be, for there are now two kinds of humans. They are classed as the non-combatants, and the combatants; the evolved humans. Sometime during the third decade of the 21st century, human evolution bloomed at a staggering rate. However out of the one hundred billion humans living in the Galaxy, only point one of a percent are Combatants and the schools that teach them remain disclosed to the public.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction  

When Heichien awoke, he looked over to see Julia still sleeping. Remaining weightless, he focused his thoughts onto the previous day's rather amusing events. The other combatants who had attacked him had seemed to of recovered by the night's dinner, and word of what happened spread quickly. Now was he not only hated, but feared and awed concurrently. As he had left the dinner hall the night earlier for his room, many a student had waited for him to leave, hopeful to see a show of events. Either through terror or respect they cleared the way like the Red Sea, the passage to his room easy, however uncomfortable.

Reaching over to disable the gravity influx holding him weightless he saw Julia lying motionless on her bed. Quickly turning away he had his shower, dried and was once more clothed, ready to leave. As he was exiting the room to have breakfast, a yawn reverberated loudly around the room. Turning to face the noise, he looked at Julia as she was seemingly beginning to wake. Dark brown hair splashed across the sheets, and a pair of bright green eyes suddenly stared up at him. Now completely awake, she murmured something. Heichien stared blankly at her, then in a louder voice she stated, "Our unarmed combat training starts in an hour. I'll meet you back here then, don't be late."

Briefly nodding in reply, Heichien turned, and then swiftly and silently left the girl to her own means.

When he returned exactly an hour later, Julia was dressed in her combat suit and had just come out of their room. While the black skin tight material made it rather revealing, it was slightly resilient to blows inflicted by unarmed combat and easy to manoeuvre in, being the best clothing a combatant could wear. Ignoring the luscious curves and beauty of Julia in front of him, he placed his hand on the door panel and entered the room, the doors closing behind him. Stripping off his clothing, he pulled the suit on, and pressed a tiny button on the inside resulting in the material to tightening immediately, his body instantly revealing the ripples of his muscles. Retrieving a black sash from his shelf, he tied it around his waist and secured his sword. Then retrieving his gun he tucked it down the back of the sash around him. In what seemed an eternity to Julia, Heichien exited their room and stood waiting for her to lead the way.

"Um Heichien this is unarmed combat, a sword and gun are not allowed." Julia looked at Heichien as she would a child, hoping he would be livelier.

"Lead the way and hurry up, the weapons stay with me." Heichien impatiently stood behind Julia, motioning her with a wave of his hand to go.

"Fine, whatever, just don't be disappointed when my father takes them off you." Clearly exasperated, she quickly began walking, Heichien to the side of her. Ignoring the comment, Heichien followed Julia, who was struggling to ignore the view of Heichien's body as publicised by his suit. After catching the lift down to the -8th floor, Heichien followed Julia out of the elevator.

They stepped into what could only be called a room of colossal size. With normal vision you wouldn't hope to see the other side of the room even with a pair of high powered binoculars; however by using strong multiplication on their visionary sensors, a combatant could manage to take it all in. From front to back the room easily extended thirty kilometres, the width being a mere half of that. The entire school was standing at the side wall, waiting with anticipation for the arrival of the Master of the Academy. Even though the school had just over twenty thousand students, they looked miniscule when compared to the size of the place they were in. An ant being laid somewhere in a tonne of dirt could be a reasonable comparison to the view revealed. While walking towards the group, Heichien noticed many of the male combatant's eyes were following Julia, while many of the female eyes seemed to be watching him. Wondering if Julia noticed, he turned his head and glanced down at her. At only an inch taller then Julia, she noticed the look, a partial smile born on her lips. Instantly looking away Heichien continued the minor trek, glancing once more at the students. Their eyes had now refocused on the Master of the Academy who was finally at the front of the group, standing on a four foot platform.

"Welcome Students, to the beginning, or continuing of your combat training. As you know you may pick as many styles as you wish to train in, however I suggest you do not push yourself past three styles at the one time. For those of you who don't know, you may choose to do the following:

Ryuujin the way of the Dragon, Taigaa the style of the Tiger, Washi the art of the eagle, Zousan the power of the Elephant, Tsuru the Crane, Saru the way of the Monkey, Kaki the style of fire, Amerikahyou the Jaguar, Uindo the art of Wind, Ganseki the way of Rock, and Nagamushi the snake.

Choose wisely students. Under each style name there is a picture below it which corresponds with the chosen style. When you have decided what you will train in, go to the floor of whichever combat style you have chosen. You are to then find yourself a teacher! Remember Combatants, partners must do the same styles and have the same teacher. Dismissed."

Finishing his speech he gracefully jumped down off the platform and exited a door in the wall, soon to be forgotten as the sudden flurry of talk between partners began.

Turning to face him, Julia hesitantly asked, "Heichien which styles do you want to do?"

Looking very bored, he looked at her and replied, "It does not bother me which we do. You may pick whichever you feel comfortable with. Choose all if you wish, it bothers me not." Staring her in the eye he awaited her response, his emotions slightly aroused and curious as to what style she would pick.

"We are meant to pick together! What if there is a style that you do not like and it happens to be one we do? You must have a say in this, don't you have a style that you want to learn?" as she said this she incredulously looked at him, sure he was humouring her.

"No. I have no style I wish to learn, if you have one then choose it."

Starting to get angry now, she asked, "How can you not have a style you want to learn!?"

"Because I am master of them all, and others that are long forgotten to all except me. They are all overrated, so pick what you wish" After saying this, Heichien turned away and began to walk solemnly back to the elevator. Standing by it he waited as Julia decided.

As Heichien walked back to the elevator, Julia looked at him in disbelief. If it had been two days ago, she would be sure he was lying, but now she didn't know what to think. After a quick but hard thought as to what styles to learn, a thought suddenly sprung to her mind, like the instant growth of a tree. It seemed to physically jolt her with excitement. "If I pick all the styles then it will prove he is a master of them all! That's if he is of course... I will never know if I don't do it; but master of every style? The only other man to do that is my father... What did he mean by 'others', there are no others are there? And them being overrated? What could he mean? Well I guess I'll soon find out..."

Soon a group of girls, who Julia deemed as friends, came up to her and began flurrying questions at her like a high-powered automatic rifle fires bullets.

'What style are you two doing? Is he really as good as people say he is? He looks so gorgeous! What is he like?' Julia attempted to answer to the fullest extent possible; a rather difficult feat. It was when asked what styles she was learning for the third time, that she dropped the bombshell.

"We are going to learn every style."

The group looked at her in apparent disbelief, for this statement was said with such confidence that they did not doubt it. Taking advantage of the silent moment, Julia whipped around and made her way over to where Heichien was awaiting her, a smile playing on her lips of the rumours that were bound to start. Even with the many people walking to the elevator, the size of the room made the walk spacious and easy going.

As they entered the elevator, Julia turned to Heichien and claimed, "Ok we are going to one of the Ryuujin Masters now, our training starts there. It's the way of the dragon, is that ok with you?" Silently nodding in reply, Heichien refrained from looking onto Julia, keeping his eyes looking into the empty space before him. Realising this, Julia did not try and continue talking to him, internally feeling angry at his lack of communication, and physically showing it by the slight flush on her cheeks. Finally reaching the floor of the Dragon, they exited the elevator and began their search for the Master that would be teaching them. As they exited the elevator they began to walk aimlessly through the halls, rooms and corridors. Studying their surroundings, all they could see was gloom: for the walls were black and there were no lights illuminating the vicinity. They suddenly came across a giant golden statue of a dragon, the source of light shining it not being apparent. Appearing from the shadows, a man that looked as though his life had seen many years stepped forth, bowing to them. Julia respectfully bowed back, her hands by her sides. Heichien however, remained standing, staring the man in the eye. Seemingly unfazed by the stare or the show of disrespect, the Master swept around and with a flick of his wrist motioned for both of them to follow. After several minutes of walking the mysterious, unmarked path, they found themselves in a moderately spacious and empty room. The ground was soft and the walls mirrored, making it seem to resemble a dojo.

The man swiftly turned to face the two: looking at them in turn. His face was dark, his eyebrows a slight grey, and his streaks of black hair cut were short, with a wisp of grey beginning to touch the darkness. Seeming to take up a large portion of the room, he stood at least 7 foot tall and almost a metre wide. Looking down at Julia, he asked, "Are you at all learned in the art of the dragon?"

Replying respectfully, Julia stated, "Yes Sensei, I have moderate knowledge in all eleven styles, the dragon being my preferred choice." Looking onto the Dragon Master without fear, she bowed with grace. Finishing the bow and being upright once again, he continued asking her questions, how long she had been training for, whom with and where.

"You were trained by your father, the Master of the Academy? Interesting... You may be a fine pupil; I am not to sure about your training partner however." The master looked darkly onto Heichien, his eyebrows down and his eyes staring almost accusingly, obviously unhappy with the lack of respect. Catching the glance, Heichien let a loose smile play onto his lips, seeming to be, but not, oblivious to the mans anger. They both stared at each other, until the master finally asked, "Tell me, my pupil, as to why you refuse to show me respect where I am of higher rank then you and entitled to your obedience?" the master held his face of displeasure as he was talking to Heichien.

"Ah you see Master of Dragon, you must know that indeed you are the pupil here and not me as you have perceived. You ought to know that I have reached Tenchu." Heichien looked coldly onto the master as he said this.

"Tenchu?" The Master let out a deep laugh, the sound echoing through the room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.