Combatant Universe - Cover

Combatant Universe

Copyright© 2006 by Caelestis

Chapter 1: Abhorrent Arrival

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Abhorrent Arrival - The year is 2056. The world is no longer as it used to be, for there are now two kinds of humans. They are classed as the non-combatants, and the combatants; the evolved humans. Sometime during the third decade of the 21st century, human evolution bloomed at a staggering rate. However out of the one hundred billion humans living in the Galaxy, only point one of a percent are Combatants and the schools that teach them remain disclosed to the public.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction  

Finally into position, what seemed a miniscule hole opened on the huge spacecraft orbiting Earth. With a small explosion and a streak of fire, a small ship was jettisoned out towards the Earths atmosphere at such a speed that it was well halfway through its journey in a mere three seconds. With the speed of the Capsule increasing, flames enveloped the ship caused by the extraordinary friction on the hull. Just before the capsule came into contact with the ground, which would have obliterated the ship and sent many tonnes of the earth into the atmosphere, an anti gravity field was fired onto land from the front of the Capsule. Reaching the field the ship abruptly stopped; always an amazing sight for onlookers for when they got to observe it. Of course to prohibit harm from being laid out to the passengers inside, the time stasis field was on, hence time had stopped within.

As soon as the time inside the Capsule was set to normal, a boy named Heichien arose from where he was seated and went over to the storage rack, beginning to deposit what he would need in his bag. As he grabbed his favourite pistol he admired it for half a second, and then tucked it down the back of his pants, where it was securely held by a field of magnetism that would automatically release as soon as Heichien grabbed it. Grabbing it without the right DNA structure would lead to a horrible death, as one person once discovered when his stomach began to expand and digest him at a highly accelerated and excruciating rate.

Now opening a long and narrow panel on the weapon rack, he retrieved a curved sheath that held his sword. The sheath, while appearing to be an electric blue, was in fact white; for the sword within softly radiated its own blue light. Absentmindedly he slung the sheath over his back and with bag in hand he exited his ship.

With shoes clunking loudly on the surface of the ramp, he trekked down it and finally jumped off. Abruptly, he stopped. He was not an overly tall boy for sixteen, standing at only six foot. Turning to look inside the Capsule, he scanned the interior making sure nothing of importance had been left behind. Reflecting quite well off the capsules hull was his face, he stared at his ghostly appearance. With eyes like frozen dead crystals, they expressed no emotion. Before talking, the intensity of the bluish-grey showed how mysterious Heichien was before having to speak. Heichiens long black hair hung ran halfway down his back and was bound together to form a pony tail, the rest of his hair was equally as long and softly hung around his face: hanging far below his eyes.

Swiftly spinning on his heel, his hair flying back, he quickly began his walk towards the doors of the complex before him. At a first glace it did not look extravagant or anything of great magnitude, instead it looked like your average restricted section of Earth. Many of these were in place and most were ignored from the non-combatants who were forbidden to enter. Underneath the simple structure that stood before him however, lay dozens of teachers, hundreds of training rooms, and thousands of weapons; it was a School of War.

Entering the doors of the building, he heard the doors shut loudly behind him, suggesting maintenance crews no longer attended them. Examining his surroundings, all he could perceive was nothing but rusted walls, broken chairs and tables, and a lifeless elevator door.

Walking over to it, he brushed away dust from a section of the wall, revealing a glowing button. Ignoring the sudden annoyance the dust presented, he pressed the button and swept dust from his face with a swift swish of his hand. The elevator doors suddenly flashed green, springing to life with unexpected intensity.

Two anti-matter weapons silently protruded from a compartment inside the wall, setting their sights on him. Ignoring the sudden threat, Heichien focused his attention on the panel that had opened. Examining the panel of letters and numbers, it suddenly flashed to life. Digging into one of his pockets, he pulled out his electric notepad. Turning it on he quickly began flipping through the information held within, searching for the file that held the password. Having found it, he examined the twenty characters that appeared.

The password instantly memorized, he turned off the pad and slid it back in his pocket. Turning to the panel he quickly entered them: with a beep the elevator doors sprang open. Inside, the walls were laid with a sparkling metallic substance that seemed to have a soft glow. Examining the glow, Heichien realised some dust had floated inside the elevator, but the glow remained stubbornly clean. The dust seemed not able to attach itself to the mysterious metal, as though it could not find enough friction to grasp onto. Stepping inside, the doors swiftly shut behind him and a voice echoed within the elevator.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.