A Policeman's Life Is A Happy Life
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Trace the path of a young policeman through his early career and the women who helped him achieve his goal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   Size  

So we were soon stretched out in the back laughing like a pair of kids on our first sexual encounter. The space was so limited that it was Emma who sat astride my hips; she had prior to climbing into the back wriggled out of her panties and threw them on to the front seat of her own car. I had stripped off my trousers just leaving my underpants on.

"God you are big, the girls weren't kidding about that," she said pulling down my underpants before her getting astride me.

When I glanced down to what she was doing it seemed impossible that my cock would ever fit within her small body, the crown of my cock was almost as wide as her crotch. But once she had guided it to her waiting vagina, I watched it slowly disappear inside until her body blocked any further views. She really was well lubricated and she was soon sitting still on my hips with me buried deep inside her.

My mind went suddenly to Kerry, for I had had the same thoughts about her, if I tried would she be able to take my cock, for she too was small like Emma. Now I had no worries for I knew if Emma found no problems then Kerry wouldn't either.

Now Emma started her hips moving back and forth now creating that lovely feeling one gets buried inside a female body, the feeling of making the two of us one. The knowing that the woman you are inside has given you the most precious thing she can possibly give you — herself. I think a woman is at her most vulnerable at this point and if you don't violate her trust then you will always be welcome back.

I let Emma have her way for it was obvious she enjoyed the feeling I was able to give her. I often wondered exactly how a woman felt when so massive a cock was embedded inside them. No two women gave me the same answer, it was Oh it really filled me, or it felt as though you touched my heart, the sensation was fantastic, and many others. I know it is hard explaining a feeling, and it would be hard explaining to a woman the feeling I get just before ejaculation. The complete feeling for that split-second as though you have left your body as you flood them with your sperm.

I had that feeling coming on now and Emma felt it too as she ground her body hard on to me so I spurted my load deep inside her.

She just sat there, letting my cock soak in her lovely warm velvety glove. I wish I knew what she was smiling about but I knew it included me by the way she kept wriggling her bottom and gripping my slowly receding erection. How I hated nature for this inadequacy in man. Woman can go on for ages, but man is restricted to a short burst and then we usually have to wait a period before we can become active again. I am sure a woman would have designed the male body better. My argument that the deity shouldn't be called Mother Nature but Father Nature, for only a man could have made a cock-up (excuse the pun) of that design.

This was the last point on my old life that is why I remembered this last week as it was. For as from the time of the barbecue my life changed. At this time I was only twenty-six and life had been great but from tomorrow it became even better. The time spans may be wrong like what I said was a day could have been a week or a month, I had never deserted any of the women I had shafted and continued to visit them all. All I have told is the first or first few meetings and the ones which affected me later. I hadn't understood Emma's statement 'that group is out of my league.' But I was soon to find out.

I picked up Joyce at one-thirty as arranged and we drove to what I can only describe as a mansion, for it was a house with many rooms. The most striking thing though was the front door wasn't on the ground floor but on the first floor with a horseshoe stone stepped stairway leading to a balcony at the front door. We didn't enter by this door today just drove past it to the back entrance which was at ground level where a car park was situated with six or seven very high-priced luxury cars parked. My Range Rover though only one year old then seemed insignificant parked alongside such a display of wealth.

There was an entrance through a high wall where the sound of voices was coming, mostly high-pitched female with that high-class tone which seemed to make them even more penetrating. Joyce linked her arm into mine and guided me through the archway into a large lawn grassed area with an enclosed tennis court at the far end.

Milling around a long table which contained food covered in a muslin mesh net and bottles of wine and glasses, were a group of men and women all talking at the same time.

One woman in her early to late forties broke away and met Joyce with open arms and they kissed each other on each cheek.

"So this is the young man you spoke of, Samuel isn't it. I'm very glad you could come, you can call me Hazel," she said offering me a well manicured hand with numerous rings on her fingers, which I doubted the stones which flashed in the light weren't cut glass. This lady just oozed wealth; you could see it in everything she wore and the surroundings. "Come you must meet Jack, he's my husband." She took me by the hand and dragged me towards a grey-haired gentleman with a military type moustache.

"Jack, this is Sam whom Joyce mentioned, you can speak to him later, I want to introduce him to Stanley," she said just dragging me away from Jack before we could even say anything.

Stanley who she referred to was the present Deputy Chief Constable, who was considered a right stickler for protocol and dress.

"Stanley dear, this is Sam, you know who we talked about with Joyce, you have a word with him please, before we get started," she said and then disappeared back to her group of women guests.

"So Constable, oh sorry Sam, terribly sorry we both are off duty. Have you ever considered applying for Fast Track to Inspector, of course you would need to have the appropriate Educational qualifications?"

"No never heard of it sir, but I do have four A levels and ten O levels, is that enough?"

"My God you are far too educationally qualified for a mere Constable, why has no-one told me about this I wonder? Please drop the Sir bit here; we are after all at a party. Four A levels and ten O levels, you definitely will be fast tracked. You don't mind going back to studying again do you?" He asked.

"No not at all, I came to the City so I would have a better chance at promotion and expected to study."

"You're not one of those type who wants to wear civilian clothes and play at Sherlock Holmes are you?"

"No I'm happy in the uniform branch, thank you."

"Good chap, I wish there were more like you in the Force these days. Go and join your partner, you will definitely be hearing from my department. God four A levels and ten O levels, that's more than I even managed" he said walking away muttering to himself.

I looked for Joyce and saw her standing with a glass in her hand speaking to Hazel with a younger woman whose back was towards me so I couldn't see her features. So I walked over grabbing a glass of fizzy stuff of the tray on the long table and headed for Joyce.

"Here he comes now Stephanie," Hazel exclaimed in a loud enough voice that I'm sure the whole group could have heard.

The woman turned to face me, she wasn't the prettiest woman here by a long shot, though her body looked perfect. She had no chin and kept moving her upper lip over her protruding upper teeth as if to moisten them. Other than the face she really looked good, and her dress was perfect even her hair was lovely down to her shoulders and nice and wavy, and shone, just like in the adverts.

"Sam I would like you to meet my daughter Stephanie, she's twenty-five one of your own age group," Hazel said. Now why would she tell me her age I thought?

"Stephanie meet Sam," Hazel said to her daughter.

"Oh delighted to meet you Sam," she said shyly with her head now bent trying to hide her face I think.

"Really nice to meet you Stephanie," I said extending my hand out to her.

She raised her head and looked at me and then put out her hand. "Do you honestly mean it is nice to meet me?" She said.

Joyce and Hazel were looking at me, holding their breaths in anticipation and standing behind Stephanie. I knew that they were waiting on the answer I was to give; it was as if their lives depended on me giving the correct answer. Now, I knew that this meeting had been prearranged for some reason. I gave Stephanie the once over again and realised it was nice meeting her and although I preferred a more mature woman, I wouldn't bypass a piece of younger meat. All this took place within a split-second, far quicker than it took to write it down.

"Of course I do, why wouldn't I? Why did you ask such a silly question?"

"If I asked you for a date would you accept?" She again asked.

"Gladly, but what is behind all these questions?" I asked.

"I have been invited to a friends wedding will you take me, next Saturday, I need a partner I don't want to go alone." She said now smiling.

I looked across at Joyce over Stephanie's shoulder, Joyce nodded her head.

"With pleasure, when and where do I pick you up and are there any special dress requirements?" I asked.

She turned round and faced her mother, "He said he will take me mother, isn't that wonderful," she said and turned to face me again.

"I would also like to go to the service, so we would have to leave here by ten. A lounge suit will be sufficed," she replied now excited.

"Can I speak to Sam alone, Stephanie, I will be back shortly," Hazel said to her daughter. Then taking me by the elbow guided me back out into the car park, through the back door and into a small study. Nothing was said as we made this trip indoors.

"Thank you Sam, now be honest with me. I don't want Stephanie taken up the garden path and then dumped; she's had enough of that already. She's just out of hospital after a nervous breakdown, after the last creep led her on and then dropped her. Thank God the relationship didn't end in a pregnancy, but I have a feeling there was nothing sexual about it at all. All he was after was her money, but there were strings attached and when he learnt of them he dropped her. I know she isn't the most beautiful looking young woman around, but to me she is. I am going to put an offer to you, which Joyce suggested. You see you have many people in the background helping you, if you don't know it."

"Wait a minute Hazel, I am not going to be bribed into anything, I genuinely want to take her to the wedding, so what is the big fuss. Stuff her money, I looked at your daughter and I realised that deep inside she is a very lonely and unhappy woman, no doubt because of her physical features which really mean nothing. So now you know my position," I quickly shot back.

"That is why I said nothing until you offered on your own accord before I said anything. Please believe me I don't want to bribe you with anything. I just would like you to escort Stephanie, make her feel wanted and be part of life instead of stuck inside with no-one taking her anywhere for her own self. If you do I will help you in any way I can to progress in the Police for I hear that you love the Force. Stephanie can open many doors for you," she said.

"Look your trying to bribe me now. I will take Stephanie out anywhere she wants, but I also have a life to live, which may not be to your liking, but it's one which I have chosen."

"Oh I know about your woman friends. Remember they are mine also, so I don't miss much of what is going on. Keep what you are doing but just be discreet. I just want it be known that you are Stephanie's fiancée, is that too much to ask?"

"You say tell everyone we are engaged? Hell I don't want to get married."

"If you want to progress in the Police you had better be married. Many of the senior Officers are married for convenience. They know they need a good woman on their arm to progress up the ladder. Stephanie has all the right contacts for this to happen, so think deeply about this."

"If I married though it would be that I loved the woman, not for convenience."

"Love can come later, I was married for convenience but we now love each other very deeply and would never think of separating, you could also do the same."

"Ok you can say we are engaged but the marriage bit will have to wait a bit," I said knowing I had backed down.

"That is as good as married; if they know you are engaged to someone like Stephanie. Now I will go and tell her the good news, in fact I'll tell everyone the good news, you will make a good son-in law Samuel," she said smiling.

"Please Hazel, not Samuel, call me Sam. Now I know how a prearranged groom feels like."

"Well Sam you could do a lot worse, I can tell you."

She stood up and kissed me on both cheeks, she too was one who doused herself in perfume and she smelt terrific. She then linked her arm into mine and we walked back to the party.

"He has agreed Joyce, thank you. I told him he can carry on with his pastime, but to keep it discreet. Now Stephanie you wanted a permanent man friend you now have one, Sam. Also he is willing to marry you, but wants a long engagement. Here this was my mothers engagement wing, slip it on your finger now, sweetheart," she said with tears in her eyes.

I watched as Stephanie slipped the ring on her third finger of her left hand, then she came over to me and kissed me with her funny protruding upper teeth. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her right back. I think she was shaken by my reaction for she pulled her head back and looked at me. When she did I kissed the tip of her nose and it was as If I had turned a tap on, the tears started just pouring out of her eyes as she hugged me with her cheek now pressed against mine. Christ I thought what don't women cry for.

Joyce came over and whispered in my ear. "You take good care of her, I can assure you, you will never regret it. I'll be in touch, don't worry about me getting home it's all arranged." Then she left Stephanie and me standing there. We were out of hearing distance to any of the groups standing real close, she was holding both my hands in hers in front of her.

"This isn't some scheme of my mothers is it and then you will suddenly go and leave me. I have been through something similar and he really hurt me, he promised me the earth yet gave me nothing in return. The most I ever got out of that relationship was a kiss on the cheek. In less than an hour you have given me more," she said watching and waiting for my answer. I had been giving much thought to what Hazel had said and decided that maybe it would be a lot better if I went along with her proposal. Stephanie wasn't an eyesore and I had meant it when I thought she was a lovely person. Somehow one just recognises this fact; also she would make a very faithful wife. I would have loved to introduce her to my grandmother. No point in introducing her to mum she would be lucky if my mother even looked at her. Maybe one day, but not now.

"Sorry Stephanie my mind was away with the birds, but I will tell you one thing. You had better get used to me, because you're stuck with me for the rest of your life."

"Oh Sam, I will never doubt you again."

"After this shinding you and I are going to get lost for a few hours, we have a lot to talk over, I know nothing about you or you me. If we are to be married we have to know each other, for one I won't muck about with other young women, which is a certainty, so you will never have any fear of my running away to pastures greener. I'm not queer or gay as they call themselves nowadays, I still call them poofters and no doubt always will. I will always be home every night unless it is to do with work, maybe not all night but at least sometime, so you had better keep the bed warm," I said with a laugh.

"You can't be much plainer than that, can you," she said now with her arms around my neck. Here in front of me was a woman who can't believe her luck, boy is she in for a surprise when I introduce her to Junior all ten inches of him.

Also I never told her the reason she had no fear of me running off with a younger woman was that I may be fucking her grandmother if she has one. Or maybe her own mother, but somehow I don't think that is very likely Hazel made it quite plain she and her husband are so much in love.

"Ladies and gentlemen, pay attention. The other reason for this small party is to let you know that Sam and Stephanie have become engaged. I don't know when they propose to marry, but I hope it's soon; I could do with a young man in the family. Let's wish them all the happiness in the world," said Hazel who was standing on a chair.

It was a signal for all of them to come over and congratulate the pair of us. Who would have thought this would have happened. I was happily single this morning, I had never met the woman and now I was engaged to her. How am I going to explain this to the lads' tomorrow morning?

Half an hour later we were out of the city and into the country along the same road as I had driven yesterday. I even stopped on the same Tor as I had with Emma. After I had stopped I realised it wasn't the place I should have stopped for I now felt that I had belittled Stephanie. Already I was becoming defensive for her feelings.

All I had to do was put my arm around her and she came to me so eagerly and when I placed my hand on her breast she held my hand lightly on it.

"Is this how you're getting to know me Sam, I'll go naked if you want me to, I honestly will."

"No future wife of mine will go displaying her body for all to see; you keep that for the bedroom sweetheart."

"I hope more than just the bedroom, any room will do."

"There you go again; I think you're an exhibitionist."

"Only for you Sam, only for you, I'm a prude, I know it and lousy in company on my own. I hope you will be my crutch, if I know you are there I will be all right."

"So you relied on your father then in the past?"

"Him, he is only for show, he doesn't even live with us. Mum kicked him out years ago. He tried to swindle her; Mum saved him from going to prison. But he has to pay back all he owes her. If the people he works for heard about it he would be thrown out of his job and clubs. Mum makes him come to these occasions, if he didn't he would have to pay interest as well. Mum can't stand him, she would love for him to repay his debt and just vanish."

"She told me they were very much in love!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.