A Policeman's Life Is A Happy Life - Cover

A Policeman's Life Is A Happy Life

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Trace the path of a young policeman through his early career and the women who helped him achieve his goal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   Size  

We were still sitting there at ten o'clock when she excused herself and I heard the toilet flush so she had been for a pee I suppose. When she returned instead of sitting in her chair she came and sat astride my thighs. I had turned my chair sideways and away from the table earlier and so she wasn't restricted by the table. Now we were real close and I was engulfed in her perfume envelop.

She had her hands on my shoulders and looked straight at me. She was quite heavy sitting there but I loved the feel of her soft thighs on mine. Also I caught the smell of her womanly scent and instantly my cock shot up straight. Down went one of her hands and rubbed against my erection through the material of my trousers.

"My Sam have I done that to you. Now what can we do to help you?"

I wasn't going to let her have all the fun so I slipped my hand up her dress and found she had removed her panties and I placed my hand on her hair covered mound.

"So that is where you want to put this thing I feel. Ever tried it sitting on a chair Sam? Let's give it a try!" She said unzipping me and undoing my belt. Still with her sitting on my lap I eased up and with my hand pulled my trousers from under me and let them drop below my knees, the underpants went with them. Now I was bare and she had a hold of my cock in her hand moving it slowly up and down.

I needed no stimulation, for I was rock-hard. Standing on the rails of the chair she stood up, inserted my cock into her hot moist pussy and sat down moving closer at the same time and now I was buried in her warm moist body.

"Oh yes, I love this and you are so big too, lovely," she said wriggling her bottom.

"Me too and we are so nice and close too, but I much prefer it undressed not with all these clothes on," I replied.

"Another time Sam, don't push it, let's take it slowly," she replied.

I had no objections with that as long as I was buried inside her or any woman I was quite happy.

"That is fine, I was just stating a fact," I said to her.

Her soft large breasts encased in her silky dress material were right in front of my face so I buried my face into the open neck and smelt the mix of her perfume and body scent. God it would be fantastic if she had been naked I thought.

Heather started moving her hips back and forth just moving slightly up and down my shaft and sending waves of pleasure to my body. Her pace got faster and now she had her arms around my neck and kissing me on the side of my face. Wow, this woman sure used her body and had me on a high as she sought her own satisfaction. Yes, I will definitely be keeping in touch with Heather, well for a bit anyway, until the novelty wears off at least.

"Oh yes the next time has to be in bed Sam, I want to feel your naked body against mine, it's the only way," she panted, as I felt the tightening of her cunt walls against my shaft. Somehow I felt I could go on for ages this way. I had little to do but just hold her, she was doing all the work, even less than if I had been lying down. The penetration wasn't as great either, but it would do for now. When I did blow my load she just kept going until she had another climax.

"Wow that was really something, it's been a while since I have felt like this and with a young man who could be my own son," she said looking at me. "I am sorry to keep referring to my son, but you are so alike, but not in nature, you are kind, he was cruel. I must tell you this in case it ever comes up, he raped me. Me, his own mother, now do you see why I detested him and the best of it was, he was encouraged on by his father who couldn't raise a hard-on for years. That is why I said the world was better off without them. I have given everything I can give; please don't throw it back in my face Sam. I have also told you my darkest secrets, just keep me as a friend," she blurted out between tears.

I held her close to me with my arms encircled around her body. "Heather your secret is safe with me, and you are more than a friend now, especially now, as I am still up inside you, we are coupled together as one," I said into her ear.

"Some men will say anything to a woman to get her favours I hope you are not one of those men, but time will tell," she replied.

"No good me saying anything we just have to wait and see, then make a judgement," I replied to her statement.

We just sat there holding each other; yes, she was definitely Hyacinth I thought. I think the reason she was so meticulous was because of what her son had did to her, as a way to wash away the dirty thoughts. But what was she to think about me, now that I had come into her life.

We disentangled and I stood and replaced my trousers as she went and busied herself in her kitchen. I walked over to the bench and with my elbows on the bench and holding my head in my hands watched her back and admiring her for telling me her dirty washing. I felt sorry for her too. I couldn't imagine a man raping his own mother. I really have no objections to incest for it has been practiced throughout the ages and even within our own Royal Families. But rape is another thing altogether.

When she turned she saw me looking at her and her face went red. She placed a milk drink in front of me. "A nightcap before you leave," she said. "Why were you looking at me so intent?"

"So I'm being sent packing am I?"

"Tonight you are, we will wait," was all she said.

"I was just reminiscing to what you had told me earlier and I really felt sorry for you the way you were treated!"

"I've got over it and now I have you to look after me," she said again placing her hand over mine.

"I hope I live up to your standards."

"I think you will, when will I see you again?"

"When do you want me to see you is more like it."

"Tomorrow, any time really, I want to see a lot of you."

"Right tomorrow it is."

I drank my drink and leant over and kissed her then walked to the front door and put my shoes back on, as I left I kissed her again. I had got under her guard, now I knew I would be welcomed back with open arms, or is that legs.

The next day I sighted Heather a few times during my tour of duty and she was always surrounded by other women of her own age. I finished at two this afternoon and I decided to go round and see her, before our appointed time, I was curious for this seemed too good to be true.

I pulled up at Heather's home and on hearing the car she opened the door.

"Sam, it is only two-thirty, I have a few ladies in for tea, all neighbours who will be happy to see you," she said linking her arm into mine.

I stopped on the doormat and slipped of my shoes and placed them with the others, which were all ladies and went with her into her lounge. This was the first time I had been in here and again it was spotless and well decorated. Three women sat around a card table with a tea-trolley by their side containing plates of sandwiches, biscuits and cakes in a tiered holder.

"Sam this is Susan, Tamara and Gwen, they live in the area, we were just having a game of cards," Heather said as she sat down at the vacant seat.

The three women nodded when their names were mentioned and gave me close scrutiny before they looked away.

"I'll just sit down and watch if you don't mind?" I said to the table and sat on one of the easy chairs.

From where I was sitting I could take a good look at the three new women. Susan, looked a right gormless individual she just had that look about her, her dress sense was terrible it was made of a faded brown pattern, but I could see that it was new. Her hair was cut square and combed straight with a straight cut fringe. She or none of the others wore make-up and Heather stood out even more. I would have said Susan was in her early fifties late forties and she had no ring on her finger, that was the first place I looked on meeting a woman nowadays.

Tamara was a white-haired grim faced matron easily in her seventies dressed in a black dress, which from where I was sitting came to her ankles. It was one piece and had a belt of the same material. She had a large crucifix around her neck on a silver chain and she kept on playing with it. She had three rings on her left third finger.

Gwen, was late fifties her hair was died black, long and wavy. I knew it was dyed for I saw the roots were a different colour, she had on a tight leather skirt well up her thick backbreaking thighs. She was wearing a black lace top with the black bra showing containing a huge pair of breasts. She too had a wedding ring on her finger, but she kept winking at me and smiling. A right scrubber if ever I saw one, you could pick her type up in any pub you go in, they will drop them for a couple of drinks.

I sat back and closed my eyes, I could smell Heather's perfume from where I sat and brought back memories of last night. The next I knew was Heather shaking my shoulder.

"Did you enjoy your sleep, you slept for an hour, come join Tamara and I in the kitchen," kissing me on the lips. "Grrrr" she said after taking her lips away.

Tamara was sitting where I had been sitting the evening before and I went and sat opposite her, with Heather sitting on the end. On the table were the same items which were on the trolley, but now vastly reduced.

It was tea this time and after placing all the cups Heather sat down, giving me a smile every now and again, but looking at Tamara.

"You are real lucky having such a lovely young man call on you," Tamara said to Heather.

"Yes he lives just round the corner, he saved me from being robbed the other night, isn't he wonderful," she replied.

"He certainly is, he can rescue me any time," she said looking straight at me, and then I felt a foot nudge my leg.

"Yes he came round to keep me company since I live alone," she replied.

There was information being passed between these two and I just paid attention and said little.

"He can come round and keep me company any time at number 22, any time," she said, and another tap with the foot. Now I knew it was Tamara who was signalling me.

I looked straight at her and she smiled and tapped me again. Now I knew her address, now see what else she was to tell me.

"Yes Tama, it isn't nice on ones own, the house always seems so empty, doesn't it," Heather stated.

"Yes since Fred died, two years ago, I've struggled with the house; I couldn't leave it, I will die in it. No way will they get me in a home. I'm fit and well and able to walk back and forward to the shops," she added.

Now I knew she lived alone and proud of the fact she was fit, but fit for what?

"I saw you at the doctors the other day, anything wrong?" Tamara was asked.

"No I went for my Flue shot and my annual check up. Strong as a horse the doctor said, just like a young one."

"Oh I'm glad there are so many not able to cope, poor souls," Heather said.

"Look I must be going; got my soapie to watch can't miss that. I'm glad I met you Sam I hope to see you again, soon I hope?" She said holding out her hand. I took it and we shook hands. The release wasn't quick she held on to my hand a bit longer than was necessary and slowly slid her fingers down mine closing her hand over the middle two and sliding them down.

The randy bitch I though, she was giving me the come on sign and I nodded so slightly to her. She made her way to the front door and after a few minutes Heather ran in and threw her arms around me.

"So you did keep your promise and come back to see me, but unfortunately I have to go out, my sister is ill and I want to go and see her. I won't be back until after ten, if you still feel like it call round after then, eh!" She said in a pleading voice.

"Sure, but if I do I'll spend the night here, are you prepared for that?"

"You come round and we will see," she said smiling.

"Right I'll go home and call round later, after ten-thirty," I said patting her ample bottom, making her wriggle it.

We both left, me getting into my car. Heather opening her garage revealing a black Nexus whose tail-lights was flashing as she pressed her remote.

I had just got to the corner when she passed me giving me a toot as she sped past, turning right at the street which leads to the main road. I continued home put my car away and walked back up to number 22.

I knocked on the door and Tamara opened it and smiled, I slipped in and she closed it behind me. I wasn't asked to take off my shoes, but I did so anyway, for her home looked neat as well, everything shone with polish.

"So you understood what I meant?" She opened with.

"You weren't very subtle were you, I am sure Heather will have picked it up," I replied.

"No she won't she is a bit thick that one, wouldn't know a signal if her life depended on it. You have to tell her direct or she won't understand, have you been in her knickers yet? You know she has the hots for you, just ask and you'll get what you want there." She said.

"How about you, what is it you want Tamara, a good fucking as well? I have no hang-ups about fucking elderly women; I have found they are better than some of the younger ones. So tell me straight and no messing about," I said, for I had a funny idea that what she said about Heather was what she wanted to be asked.

"That is exactly what I want, a man, think you can fulfil that role Sam."

"Right, get these clothes off, every thing down to the last stitch and I'll prove it to you," I said with a stern voice.

"Not here in the lounge surely, let's go into my bedroom," she said starting to move away.

"No right here, then get down on your hands and knees, I'm going to mount you doggy style, well this time anyway," told her.

"You want an old woman like me on her hands and knees? Have some pity." She pleaded.

"Come on, you wanted fucking and I'm willing to fuck you, so get started undressing."

She soon had everything off including the large-sized French wide legged knickers she wore, exposing her grey patch of hair. Her large breasts hung down to her waist and were huge, but she got down on her hands and knees waiting for me.

"Go and rest your chest on the chair it will be more comfortable for you."

She shuffled forward and rested her arms on the seat of the chair exposing her large round bottom to me. By this time I too was naked, but she never saw my cock. I knelt behind her and inserted a finger into her vagina, she was flat with no plump lips. At least she was moist and when I placed my cock at her entrance, it seemed to be sucked in, well that was how it felt. I was half buried inside her before I knew it and surprises she was very tight indeed, but soon expanded both in width and length to accept my above average stiff cock.

"Oh my god you feel so big, I doubt if I will be able to take it, she moaned trying to look back over her shoulder at me.

"Its all in so why are you complaining, but I may get another inch or two yet," I said grabbing her pelvic spine and pulling her on to me as I thrust in. Yes, I felt myself go deeper hitting and pushing to one side her cervix and hitting the roof of her vagina, I was in as far as I could go and she was squirming and rolling her hips, with a hand under herself rubbing her clitoris and occasionally rubbing my balls. "Is this what you wanted Tamara, you seem to be enjoying this?"

"Yes this is exactly what I wished for, but God you are a big man, biggest man I've ever had I feel as though I'm been fucked by a donkey."

"Well if you are a good girl you may get it again, you did say any time remember."

"Yes, any time morning or night, come any time."

By now I was into my rhythm thrusting into her, giving her what she wanted. I was creating that familiar slapping sound as my belly struck her bottom every time I thrust into her and was accompanied by a sigh from her lips. Not that she just knelt there and let me bang away, she was as active as I, thrusting her hips back as I entered, getting the maximum depth as we could. I then exploded and dumped my load deep within her body. I leant over her and slipped a hand down either side and took hold of a breast in each hand and massaged them for her. This she liked, for now she was giving little sighs of contentment.

All this had taken less than fifteen minutes from the time I entered her house. This must have been a record for me and I loved the feel of her wrapped around my cock; there was no better feeling in the world.

I pulled out and helped her to her feet, she was a bit unsteady so I wrapped my arms around her and held her close her large breasts hard against my chest. I looked at her and realised she was far, far older than my grandmother; I had just shafted a really old woman and loved every minute of it. I wondered if I had no shame in me, but hell she asked for it and I only provided.

"Happy now Tamara?" I asked her.

"Oh yes, very happy, why haven't we met before this, I wouldn't have been a miserable old bitch, but I have had it now. I suppose I won't see you any more now you have had your way."

"Don't count on it; expect a knock on your door any time."

"I'll be waiting," she replied.

I let her go and got dressed watching her just slip on a robe and pull it tight around herself.

I left having been in her home under half an hour and shafted her in the meantime; she wasn't that bad a hump as well. I was beginning to get hooked on the oldies. I returned home and had a good soak in the bath. Then I had a cold shower to wake me up, for I always feel sleepy after having a bath.

I drank an egg-noggin with three raw eggs. I was making sure I was ready for Heather. At ten thirty I walked around to Heather's house and knocked but got no reply. I took a walk up the street and returned by ten to eleven but still no Heather. Shit I thought I have been conned, she wasn't coming back tonight, so I returned home.

I got turned in and had just dropped off to sleep when I was wakened by a banging on my door. I slipped on my dressing-gown and went downstairs. There was Heather standing on my doorstep.

"Sorry but I had a flat and it took me ages to change the tire, want to come back to my house? I'll go ahead and be ready when you come." She turned got in her car and drove away without waiting on an answer.

I rushed upstairs stuffed my clothes in a sports bag, slipped on my shoes, grabbed my house keys as I passed and ran up the street still wearing my dressing-gown. In fact I was that quick that Heather was just opening her front door as I reached her driveway, panting.

"My, I am impressed, and I see you didn't even bother to dress," she said with a smile on her face.

"Get in woman and get those clothes off, I won't take a no this time," I said in her ear as I dashed into her hallway, kicking off my shoes as I did.

"Who said they would say no, lover boy," she said kissing me and leading me upstairs into her bedroom. Wow, I thought when I entered; it was beautiful and smelt just like her. I threw my bag in the corner and undid my dressing-gown and that followed the bag. She may have been the neatest person I have ever met, but I didn't care I wanted her between the sheets.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.