A Policeman's Life Is A Happy Life - Cover

A Policeman's Life Is A Happy Life

Copyright© 2006 by Alistair Acorn

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Trace the path of a young policeman through his early career and the women who helped him achieve his goal.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Grand Parent   Size  

"Hi mum! I was passing through and thought I'd call in," I said standing beside her at the sink where she seemed to spend her whole life. She was dressed in the same dull cross over apron she always wore; I never saw the dress she wore under it, only the bit that hung below the apron.

"You can't stay, your uncle Peter uses your room now," she said without even looking at me.

To her I just didn't exist, it has been this way as long as I can remember. When I told her I was joining the Police all I got was "That is nice Sam." That time also she was standing where she was this minute. I might as well have said I'm going to the moon; I would have received the same answer.

My father was even worse, three nights a week he went to his darts team; an excuse for a piss-up was more like it. The other nights he was off fishing with my uncle Peter another drunken bum. I wonder my father had the time to impregnate my mother so I could be born. Then after I was, I was ignored. Given the basics and then left to my own resources.

"I was looking for a bed for the night," I asked.

"None here, go see your Gran she has plenty of rooms in that big house of hers," again without even turning round.

I left as I had arrived through the front door which was always open; no-one locked their doors where they lived.

When I arrived at my grandmother's home I walked in through the back, for I doubt the front door has ever been opened in over a hundred years. This used to be a coach-house built in the late 1700's. The area which was Gran's lounge was huge, with a fireplace and a spit where they used to roast pigs on. Now it was only used to heat the area in the winter.

Gran was lying asleep on her settee; I walked over and plonked myself down, sitting by her hips with my hand resting on the inside alongside her hips. She felt my presence and opened her eyes and saw me sitting there.

"Well this is a surprise, what are you doing here Sam?" She genuinely was happy to see me. "Come give your Gran a kiss," she added as if I were still a young lad and not a man of twenty-eight.

I leant forward to kiss her on the cheek, but I kissed her full on her lips, it wasn't just a peck but a lingering kiss. I forget who I was kissing for I had been going out with women as old as Gran and I didn't mind kissing elderly women. In fact I much preferred their company to women of my own age.

After I drew back she was looking at me funnily. "I'm not the first elderly woman you have kissed am I?"

"No Gran you're not," I replied. There was no use denying the fact, so I admitted it.

"I bet your giving her more than a kiss too Sam?" She said with a smile. "Does she appreciate what you are giving her, for most young men shun older women?"

"They certainly do Gran; they always go away with a happy smile."

"You said they, does that mean more than one?"

"Yes it does, I don't do without if that is what you want to know." I added. I could talk to me grandmother, I always used to tell her all I did at school and on my holidays. I couldn't talk to my mother, well I could talk, but she never listened, Gran did and I was always truthful to her.

"You are looking after the elderly women where you live, but you don't look after the older ones at home," she said looking at me. I knew exactly what she meant and I never thought I would hear it said by my own grandmother. I tried to act the great innocent.

"Who do you mean Gran?"

"Me for instance, don't you think I wouldn't like a young man like you to pay me attention? Of course I would, I would jump at the chance and welcome him into my bed with open arms," she said looking up at me with a smile.

"But you're my Gran I can't fuck you."

"That is exactly what I would like, but I've never heard anyone say it like that before. Now what about making this old lady happy again?"

My hand left the side of her leg and slowly rose up the inside of her thigh. Her legs opened and I had full access to the smooth skin just at the top of her thighs, then I was barred by her knickers. The panties were no barrier really I just pushed the legs aside and ran my finger up her damp slit.

"That is just what I wanted. Now will you stay and as you say fuck me, now you have felt my pussy?"

"You bloody well know I will, but I'm not calling you Gran any more."

"I hope you don't, now we have gone this far, Alice then, you call me Alice and I meant what I said, you can share my bed while you stay here. Now go and lock the back door, I don't want anyone walking in on us."

I did as she bid and when I returned she had removed her panties and had her dress pulled up showing me her dark-haired pussy. God I wasn't going to turn down this, it was being offered me on a plate and I needed a good fuck anyway.

I took off my trousers and folded them and placed them and my underpants on a nearby chair and turned to face her.

"Oh my God Sam you are really built big!" She said seeing my cock for the first time all ten inches of it. It was also three inches across for I and some of my lady friends had measured it many times. It may look huge, but I can assure you it was taken as easily as a normal sized cock by the women I associate with.

I came up between her open and ready legs and I looked again at what I called a perfect pussy. Lovely puffy outer labia with no frilly bits hanging out, it isn't a turn off, but it is better to see a perfect pussy in front of you. I parted those puffy lips by using two fingers and guided the head to her entrance and slid in so gently until I could go no further. Then I stopped letting her adjust to my invasion, she gave a little wiggle of her hips no doubt to adjust to my cock inside her.

"Oh my, that feels wonderful. Yes, I can see you have had a bit of experience with older women, but don't let me stop you, go on make Alice a woman again."

When our bodies touched at the crotch I was totally coupled with my own grandmother. She was just another cunt as far as I was concerned now, I got her legs high as possible and just thrust into her hitting the cervix ring every time. I have never seen so happy a face on my Gran as I did now, as I violated her eager body, plunging in her well lubricated cunt. She was thrusting with me and rolling her hips as we both got lost in the euphoria of the act.

Alice was the same as all the others elderly women that I knew, she loved being fucked. That was so obvious and I was glad that it was me who was pleasuring her and not someone else. Then I splattered my seed inside her and let her legs drop. She wrapped them around my body keeping me trapped inside her.

"Well Sam, you know how to make a woman happy, you and I will carry on this after supper. Maybe we should have an early night, for even though you are still inside me I can't wait for more of that magnificent cock. How did it get so big, I can't remember you being big built when you were a little boy and I bathed you?"

"Alice you will wear me out if you want it all the time. As for my cock, it just suddenly got bigger as I matured, I have no idea why."

"Rubbish, as to wear you out, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve to keep you interested, you wait and see. Now help me up, lover."

When I did she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. "Now I love you more than a grandson, but as my lover as well, I now rely on you to look after me. Would you mind if I came to visit you sometime, or would that upset your other lady friends?"

"You have always been welcome Gran, sorry Alice,"

"Yes but everything is different now isn't it?"

Now I had added another to my list of happy elderly ladies and this time it was my own grandmother. She isn't any different from the others who are all fine upstanding ladies not slags, but decent elderly ladies. All they need is a bit of loving and I'm giving them that.

I went upstairs, had a shower and felt a bit tired, as before I called in I had been really busy. I lay down on the bed and stretched out with just a towel around my waist. I lay there thinking, I once said I didn't condemn incest, but that was for others not me. That was shattered though with me fucking my grandmother. Who was I hurting, no-one, in fact I was helping my grandmother, making her feel like a woman again, so to hell with what people thought. We both enjoyed it and if we kept it to ourselves, then what business is it for anyone else. All these thoughts went through my mind before I dropped off.

"Come on, sleepy bones get up it's time for dinner and your mother is here to see you," Alice my grandmother said as she shook my shoulder. She then turned and walked out of the room, just like the grandmother of old, no hint of what happened early this afternoon.

I dressed and went downstairs and into Gran's lounge where my mother and Gran were sitting. There was a huge smile on my mother's face, something I hadn't seen since I was small, she was even dressed nicely and not in the wrap over apron she usually wore. She even had make up on, which made me realise that my mother was a nice-looking woman, not a grumpy plain looking Jane I always envisaged.

"Your Gran says she is delighted you wanted to stay here with her," my mother said as I sat down. I didn't even try to kiss her on the cheek, for usually she just turned her head away, so I have given up even trying to give her a peck, like I always done with Alice.

"Yes, I am glad I can make at least one member of the family happy," I said trying to have a dig at her.

"She said she is very happy that you came, the happiest she has been in a long-time."

"Sam and I have an understanding now, don't we Sam," Alice said winking at me.

It appeared that this was where my mother came on some of my father's darts nights so really this wasn't something new, which had occurred. It just happened that I had come home that particular night. I got filled in with all the local news, we had a meal and when my mother was leaving we went outside and waved her goodbye about ten-thirty. I was really looking forward to getting between Alices legs once more and couldn't see my mother off soon enough.

"You get up to my bedroom, I know you are chafing at the bit, but I have some things to do before I come up. Get into bed I won't be long Sam," she said giving me a light kiss.

My grandmother had a huge four-poster bed that must have been made in the 1700's when the whole family used to share the one bed. I always remembered this bed, with its velvet curtains, which were now only for ornament. Gran no longer had blankets, but now sported a modern quilt, which must have been especially made for this large bed. All the same, the mattress was still goose feather and one sank into it like you were riding a cloud. This room was like many others I had been in, thick curtains blocking out any light from the two windows and seem to be the standard for old houses. I quickly undressed after cleaning my teeth and settled down for Alice to come.

I heard her coming up the stairs, then go into the bathroom. Then a short time later she was standing in the doorway, dressed in a bathrobe open at the front, exposing a six-inch gap of her body. I couldn't see her breasts but I viewed the dark patch of her pubic love triangle. Immediately I was hard raring to go. She reached up and switched off the light, plunging the room into total darkness, even the hall light was off and there was no back lighting.

It was hard to hear her footfalls on the thickly carpeted floor, but then I felt her at the side of the bed. I reached over and found her hand and drew her on to the bed, hugging her naked body against mine. Immediately her arms went around me, crushing her breasts against my naked chest. I was surprised how firm they felt and I slipped down and buried my head between them, then taking a nipple in my mouth ran my tongue round the nipple feeling it stand straight out. Taking the proud nipple in my mouth I rolled it between my teeth so lightly, for I didn't want to hurt her. The other I caressed with my hand just rubbing my thumb across the nipple titillating it so lightly. This made her moan and clasp my head even closer.

I felt her coarse pubic hairs brush my body and I slipped even lower, she kept her hand on my head until she no longer could reach it. By this time I was between her legs, which she had willingly opened wide, giving me full access to her being. Oh I loved the smell of an aroused woman, and the scent was overwhelming as I first kissed the soft baby flesh at the top of her inner thighs. I plunged my face into that lovely, wonderful pussy of hers, penetrating between the outer lips and drawing my scooped tongue all the way up her crack. Back down again and fucking her with my pointed tongue. By this stage she was very mobile, her hips thrashing and thrusting into my face.

She was ready now, I slipped up on to my knees and inserted my cock into this wonderful cunt once more and pushed, this time she felt a lot tighter than this afternoon. As I penetrated she let out a long moan, but I was soon totally encased and it felt so wonderful again having her vagina holding me so tight. I started a slow withdrawal and plunging in as far as I could reach. Her legs were spread and knees raised, but slowly she raised her knees higher bringing her cunt higher also. Then the heels were on my thighs and her hips were rolling, thrusting, and encouraging me to plunge deeper and deeper. Now they were above my hips and wrapped around my waist as high as they would go. Our bodies crotches was as close as we would ever get them, showing that I was also as deeply embedded as I would ever be.

This was far better than the afternoon, she was so much more receptive now as we both pounded our bodies to a climax. She let out a yell and sat up and pulled me down on top of her with her arms wrapped around my chest and her lips pressed tightly on mine.

I couldn't help but let my full weight lie on top of her, but she just held me in this embrace and crushing her mouth on to mine. Suddenly the lights came on and I opened my eyes and found that it wasn't Alice that was under me, but my mother. I pulled my mouth away and looked down at her smiling face, by this time Alice was standing at the side of the bed.

"Well Sam, what do you think of your mother now? Don't say you didn't enjoy that, for I heard you and her and you have made her very happy too. So don't look so glum."

"Mum, how could you deceive me so," I said looking down on her happy face.

"Would you have willingly taken me to bed? I honestly needed some loving just like Alice here, do you think we are just logs of wood, we have feelings too that need to be relieved. Please don't feel bad about this, for I love you very much and Alice and I will never tell a soul that is for sure. Your father isn't interested in sex any more; to him I'm just the housekeeper."

While we were talking I was still deep inside her and surprisingly still hard. Alice had stripped and was now lying alongside us. This was the first time in my life that I have lain beside two naked women and I was beginning to like it. Now I had really reached bottom and committed the worst social crime of all, fucking my own mother. It is funny I didn't feel so bad as when I screwed my grandmother, I have accepted it and I was even thinking how nice it was fucking them both.

"I am glad you did it this way, for I would never have even thought about it, but now it has happened, I want to fuck you again and again, both of you. If I can see you smile mum I will do anything for you."

"Start calling me Gale for a start, and I would like us to continue with the relationship and I'm sure Alice feels the same way, from what she told me earlier. It is a pity you live so faraway, but it isn't so far we can't come down to see you from time to time. Who is going to say anything about a mother and grandmother visiting her son," she said with her arms around my neck and looking straight at me. She kissed the tip of my nose and then crushed her lips on to mine for a few seconds and took them away and put her head alongside mine.

"Hold me Sam, just hold me tight," she said in my ear.

I did and I was once again rock-hard and still rove up her.

She then dropped her legs and moved back so I came out of that lovely cunt of hers. She moved to the side and Alice slipped under and took my sticky cock in her small hand and inserted it into her warm moist cunt.

"Now Sam let's continue where we left off this afternoon," she said wrapping her legs around me and her heels on my buttocks. It was as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do.

The likenesses were so great it was as tough to judge for I felt I was still fucking my mother and I was eager to pound my meat into any of them. But this was Alice and I gave her my full attention as I could see she was now riding on her cloud. She had a smile on her face and that faraway look in her eyes, but that didn't stop her really working her body so that she also could reach her climax. Two different women in the space of twenty minutes was something I never dreamt about and I doubted in the past that I would ever be able to. Alice had said she had a few tricks up her sleave and it surely worked.

After we had both got what we wanted the three of us lay back on Alice's lovely soft bed. I had a head on each shoulder of two wonderful women and two bodies up close either side of me. We fell asleep exhausted.

God my father didn't know what he was missing, for I woke up with a hard on and just rolled over and slipped once more into my mothers eager and willing body. She really was making up for lost time now and now any restraints had been expelled, she gave herself wholly to me, to do as I wanted as long as she got satisfaction. I watched as her lovely breasts bounced around as we thrashed our bodies together and loved to feel her cunt gripping my penis so positively and so gently at the same time. This I knew was the start of a long lifetime affair, and was something special between us. Now I knew my mother wasn't the disinterested woman I thought she was. Now she was my lover, who had given me her greatest gift, herself. This was something I would treasure for ever.

I didn't go back that day or for two more. Gale had rang my father and told him Alice wasn't well and she would stay over for a few days. So for the next few days I fucked myself silly between the pair of them. All that time the house was filled with laughter and smiling faces. I had really found my heaven and was happy that I had made two forgotten ladies feel alive again. We arranged for them both to visit me once a month from now on, so now I had added another to my list of willing women albeit my own mother.

My mother is arriving down tomorrow to visit me for the first time since I had shafted her two weeks ago. I had a phone call telling me this and I lay on my bed reflecting on how all this came about. How much I didn't know about my own mother, how much a change occurred that evening when my grandmother deceived me into me believing it was her who was coming to bed. This story started many years ago and still is being played out today.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.