Not the Marrying Kind - Cover

Not the Marrying Kind

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 7: The moment

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: The moment - Bree was a wild, promiscuous woman. Educated and self assured, she felt she had her whole life figured out. That was, until she met him. The instant connection to him led her to behaviors and feelings foreign to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

He led me to the sofa and we sat down side by side. Lifting his knee onto the cushion so he could face me he grabbed my hand. I pulled my hand out of his and only turned my head, waiting for what he had to tell me.

"The night in the club," he began, "when I saw her and you questioned me, I didn't know how to tell you. I should have just told you to avoid this moment now but I had no idea you would have seen us."

My eyes were slightly squinting in my anger. He was only worried because I caught him? I didn't want to but I continued to listen to him only letting out, "Hmpf."

"That was Amy, my ex-wife," he said with a hint of disgust.

"What?" I said looking at him completely confused.

"Let me finish," he said grabbing my hand again, this time I didn't throw it away.

"I haven't seen her since she moved out. Apparently she was in town for a family gathering. It was a weird twist of fate that she and I were at the same club that night. She thought it was destiny. She gave me her new cell number and told me that I had to call her, that it was important."

"Yeah, I'm sure it was," I replied.

Ignoring my comment he continued, "It confused me but I called her after you left yesterday morning. We went to Franco's so she could tell me what was so important. After we ate she told me that she thought running into each other again meant we should give our marriage another try and this time, make it work. I told her it was ridiculous, we had been divorced for years. She laughed and said that that was what was so important, that we were not divorced."

I gasped and he said, "I know! I thought we were. I signed the papers and sent them back and figured it was a done deal. Apparently she never got the nerve to file them with the court. During the rest of the time at the restaurant she continued to try to convince me that we were meant for each other."

"And?"

"And nothing! I told her that that ship had sailed and we were through, official or not. She was quite the litigator; she kept trying to convince me. Finally I had to tell her that I was in love with someone else." He said grabbing my other hand forcing me to twist my body to face him. "I'm in love with you Bree."

"You are?" I asked as my head began to spin.

"I am. I have been for a long time," he said.

"A long time? How long?" I questioned feeling tears well up in my eyes once more.

"I knew while we were IMing, toward the end. Right before we met that first night. That's why I asked to meet you. It's weird Bree, I just knew. There was something about you that I was drawn to, like a moth to light." He lovingly said.

I began to cry again, this time tears of joy.

"I am so in love with you Cole, since the moment I saw you at the bar." I blurted.

He pulled me to him into a strong embrace as my tears darkened parts of his shirt. We leaned back and began to kiss passionately. From kissing to standing his fluid movements caught me by surprise as he scooped me up off the sofa and walked with me in his arms to the stairs. After briskly climbing up the stairs he stopped at the top, realizing he had no idea where my bedroom was.

I whispered, "To your left."

Taking my cue he made his way to my room nudging the door open with his foot before entering. My room was on the east side of the house so it was getting hard to see as the sun began to set. He turned on my lights and dimmed them. It was lit but not bright, as if by candle light. Still cradling me in his arms I felt him fidget while removing his shoes. He curled me up into a kiss before tossing me onto the bed. The fire in his eyes flashed as he pulled his shirt off over his head and crawled above me. His kisses were soft and then rough, his desire pouring out with each tongue twist. Nibbling his way around to my neck he trailed kisses down to the buttons that fastened my shirt closed to him. He started to unbutton it from the bottom and as each one was removed from its button hole he kissed the exposed flesh that was presented. Starting at my belly button and up until he reached the one between my breasts.

He kissed his way along my left breast, stopping at the lace of my bra. At the rounded fleshy part he bit and nibbled, still not touching the area under the lace. He repeated his kisses and gnawed along my right breast. I felt him slip his hand between my back and the bed and I anticipated my bra to be unclasped. I arched my back slightly. He was not unclasping it though. He pulled me up from the bed and with his free hand he pulled my shirt from my right arm and switched his hands to completely remove it.

Slowly he laid me back down looking into my eyes passionately. He caressed my bare stomach with his hand circling my belly button and brushing the underside of my breasts. Trailing kisses across my skin, he followed the same path his hand made previously. His lips were light on my skin and made me shiver. I let my pleasure be known by the sounds I was emitting. Running the palm of his hand down my right hip, over my thigh all the way to my ankle he made his way back up my left leg. Reaching the top of my low-rise jeans he flipped his hand and lightly scratched the back of his short nails over the skin just above the belt loops. It was such a light touch that it tickled but sent pleasure shooting through me.

After a few passes with his nails he stopped at the button to my jeans and made swift work of opening it and then the zipper. In the same manner as the shirt, he kissed the exposed area the v-shaped open area presented to him. Part of it was my skin and the other part was the mesh triangle top of my thong. I writhed under his lips and the arousal brought forth my juices between my pussy lips and the thong. He tugged the left side and then the right of my jeans. Not relenting until the jeans passed my hips he trailed kisses from the string of the thong and down my thigh, repeating the kisses on the other side.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.