Not the Marrying Kind
Chapter 5: What the hell?

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: What the hell? - Bree was a wild, promiscuous woman. Educated and self assured, she felt she had her whole life figured out. That was, until she met him. The instant connection to him led her to behaviors and feelings foreign to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

Cole's bathroom was my sanctuary. Eyes closed, as I stood with my back against the door, I held my jeans closed with one hand. Listening to nothing but my heartbeat, I opened my eyes. His apartment was in an old building and his powder room seemed updated but in keeping with the buildings age. It had a white pedestal sink and white ceramic tile on the walls and floor accented with hunter green items throughout. The overhead light was not forgiving as I stepped in front of the mirror and saw the smudged mascara on my eyes. Wetting some tissue, I wiped away the smudges, it was silent all around me but my brain was a noisy room filled with confusion.

Pondering the evening's events I couldn't make sense of how we got from point A to point B. It started out with so much promise and closeness, got ugly quick and then swung back around. It was obvious that he wanted me in the visceral sense. That became obvious as he brought me to orgasm and even more so as my head was bobbing on his swollen cock. Was having him in the sexual way enough for me? Normally it would be. Was it enough now? The more I felt like I wanted to pursue a relationship with him the more the brunette popped into my mind. I knew after owning up to my feelings that I didn't want him to be with any other girl and that was why I became so enraged by him flirting with her. A knock on the door startled me out of my rambling thoughts.

"Are you okay?" he asked muffled by the door between us.

I sang back, "I'm fine!" I was fine, great in fact. In love with you. I whispered in my mind. "I'll be right out!"

"No need to rush. I'm going to get cleaned up myself. I'll meet you back on the sofa in a few," his voice trailed off as he walked down the hallway.

The door creaked as I opened it slowly and looked off in the direction I heard his voice fade to. An unconscious smile was pasted on my face and a deep breath put me further at peace. It was time to get comfortable so I sat down on his sofa and unzipped each boot and wiggled my toes. Some people look good in clothes; some people make the clothes look good. Cole was the latter. Entering the room he looked handsome in navy blue athletic pants and a grey t-shirt. The man could make a burlap bag look amazing.

"Can I get you something to drink, or a snack?" he asked pausing between the kitchen and living room.

"I would love a cola with a ton of ice, if you don't mind. Wait!" I exclaimed, "Let me help." I stood up and joined him in the kitchen.

Without my boots on, the height difference was more noticeable. The plush carpet under my sock-covered feet felt like a cushion. We got our drinks and rummaged through the cabinets for a snack. Emerging from the kitchen we were laughing and I was comfortable with him. I felt extremely at home with him in his apartment. I did worry slightly about making a wrong move, since our first date had turned bad so abruptly. It was unusual for me, but I decided my best course of action was to let him set the pace. I would apply no pressure to him either way.

After finishing up our snacks and talking, we snuggled together watching TV. The sofa was extremely comfortable as we sprawled out, entwining our bodies together. Caressing each other and nestled close, I fell asleep as he played with my hair.


The sun began to stream in through the windows as the new day dawned. My sleepy eyes reluctantly opened feeling a body stir beside me. The warmth of the rays was glowing on the side of Cole's face, which must have been waking him slowly. His face was exquisite in his slumber, and I could have sat there for hours gazing at him. I watched him with a contented smile spreading across my lips. I felt nothing but peace and joy because of his presence beside me. His eyes slowly began to open. He grinned as he focused on me and my heart danced in my chest.

"Good morning sleepy head," I whispered so that I could help ease him awake.

His eyes fully opened and his grin grew as he replied, "Good morning green eyes."

The smell of his cologne filled my olfactory senses given our closeness and I didn't want to move an inch. Despite that, I was feeling terribly stiff and I had to roll off the sofa. Standing up I began to stretch my body to relieve the stiff muscles and joints.

"I need to get home. My sister and I have plans to go shopping this afternoon and then dinner," I groaned between stretches, "and this morning I have a ton of errands to run."

I desperately wanted him to tell me to skip it all and spend the day alone with him. Would he ask me to? I continued to twist my body, contorting in interesting poses before Cole. He seemed to be hypnotized by my motions and thoroughly enjoying the show.

Smiling, he replied, "I understand completely. I have errands to run as well."

He seemed to try and remove the last vestiges of sleep from his head as he rubbed his face and eyes. In doing so he seemed a bit upset. Was it because of the things he had to do that day, or was it because I was leaving, or was it because he regretted that I was there in the first place. Did he want me to leave? I screamed for my negative wandering brain to stop it! I don't know what he was thinking and it was unfair to start worrying about every little thing. Still, I know that if he had asked I would have cancelled my plans with my sister. Instead, I sat down to slip on my boots and zip them up.

My hair was mussed up and I ran my fingers through it, catching a few knots toward the end as I walked to the table to retrieve my purse. He was standing behind me, waiting to see me to the door. My body sensed him there even before I saw him. I turned, gazing up lovingly into his handsome face.

"Can I call you tomorrow?" he asked with a tender tone in his voice. "Maybe we can do something together or get dinner."

Relieved to have him ask me out again on the spot, there was no doubt what my answer would be. I wanted to jump up and down and scream yes yes yes.

Instead of flipping out like a love struck buffoon I replied, "That sounds great! Maybe we could stay in and I could make us dinner."

In offering to prepare a meal for this man I realized that I had never cooked for a man, other than those in my family, before. Now I know I am falling for Cole.

"Okay," a toothy grin lighted up his already breathtaking face, "I'll call you around noon."

With those words he pulled me to him in a firm hug. Brushing my lips with his as he leaned down, we began a few tender kisses lightly touching tongues. When he pulled away I was at a loss for words. Breathless from the passion of his kiss I felt that he didn't want me to leave any more than I wanted to go. He opened the door, keeping one arm around me. One last kiss was mutually stolen as I reluctantly walked away from his warm embrace.


The blare of the horn in my driveway signaled that Rebecca had arrived. Our shopping trip had been planned months ago, with our schedules we had to plan ahead. I know that if I had cancelled she would have killed me. Her brother-in-law was getting married in a few weeks and she needed something to wear. We always made a point of having a few "girls only" days during the year. Usually Kimberly joined us and, on occasion, my mom. Today it was just the two of us.

Her Jeep Grand Cherokee was idling with the muffled sound of music escaping. I knew the music must be blaring inside if I could hear it outside the closed car. It nearly smacked me in the face as I opened the door and hopped in, it was that loud. I saw the empty car seats in the back as she turned the radio down and stopped singing along.

"Hey," I greeted, "sorry to keep you waiting."

"No need to apologize. I'm enjoying being able to turn the radio up. You know it's amazing being able to actually hear the song playing on the radio without kids screaming in the background," she chuckled.

"I bet," I laughed.

My sisters were the ones who enjoyed the "girls only" days the most because that meant a day with no kids. They loved their kids, obviously, but were always telling me that some day when I had kids of my own I would understand. I am sure I would, if I had kids someday.

The time flew by, going from store to store. She was nitpicking each outfit to death and I feared we might never find her something to wear. In a last-ditch effort we tried one last place, a department store downtown. Rebecca found a beautiful dress there, thank God! Exhausted and famished, we concluded unanimously that we should find the closest restaurant for fear we might starve while traipsing around. I realized, as we emerged from the department store, we were only a few blocks from Coles apartment. Was he was home?I wondered. I wanted to call him so badly but my stomach urged me to find food fast. Across the street from where we were standing was an Italian Restaurant.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.