Not the Marrying Kind - Cover

Not the Marrying Kind

Copyright© 2006 by strawberryangel

Chapter 1: Home Field Advantage: Preparation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Home Field Advantage: Preparation - Bree was a wild, promiscuous woman. Educated and self assured, she felt she had her whole life figured out. That was, until she met him. The instant connection to him led her to behaviors and feelings foreign to her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Slow  

The mirror was all foggy after my extra hot shower. 'Damn it, ' I thought, 'now I have to wait to get ready. Why didn't I turn on the fan or open a window?' I looked down at my newly painted toes and wiggled them; they looked cute with pink on each little nail. 'Oh well, I better pick out my clothes anyway, ' I said in my head as I turned on the light to my walk-in closet. 'What to wear, what to wear?'

Settling on my tight, black, low-rise dress pants that hugged my ass nicely, I also pulled out my black high-heeled boots, and a velvet pink camisole, for that feminine touch. I laid the clothing out on my bed and set the boots on the floor. I slipped into a pink lace thong. Flipping the damp towel off my head I hung it on the door knob near-by. The feel of the soft pink camisole, as I slid it over my head and down over my plump breasts, tickled my skin giving me goose bumps. As the velvety fabric passed to my belly I noted that my nipples were firm and pressing against the shiny fabric. I giggled at that and walked back into the bathroom to see if the mirror had cleared.

Brushing the tangles from my wet, long, strawberry blonde hair, I began styling it and prayed that it would be a good-hair night. I was excited about tonight. While styling my hair my mind wandered back, contemplating the conversation I had with my mom earlier that day.

It was always the same thing, my parents constantly asked; "Why haven't you snagged yourself a nice guy and married him?" What the hell for? I enjoyed my life as it was. I loved my parents; don't get me wrong, they just didn't 'get' me.

Being wild, albeit a bit promiscuous, I was living in the moment. However, I was not stupid. I graduated Magna Cum Laude from college about six years ago and I had been quite successful with my career in Marketing. With a beautiful house, the Audi I always wanted and amazing vacations all over the world, I felt fulfilled. They thought that if I didn't get married right away I would be unhappy. I told them I would be unhappy if I got married before I was ready. A girl was only young once and I wanted to enjoy myself. Like I said, my parents just didn't get me and I realized that it is better to not argue with them. Some day, when I did get married, they would just find something else to nag me about, like grandchildren. So why bother worrying?

To say that I liked men was an understatement, I loved men. I loved them in all those wonderful visceral and erotic ways. With regards to picking up men I did alright. A supermodel I was not, I was a girl-next-door type. Believing I was pretty, I did notice when men would turn their heads as I walked by and I enjoyed the attention. Standing proud at about 5'2, and petite, 110 lbs soaking wet, I have been called 'tiny' by many people. When I was called tiny I laughed because I didn't really feel tiny, sometimes I felt larger than life. Perhaps my ego needed a retuning.

Being on my own was great and I loved sex a great deal. Society had the 'double standard' with regards to sex and I hated that. If men loved sex, and had it often with many different women, they were studs. But if women did, they were sluts. It wasn't right. Why shouldn't I be allowed one-night stands? Why couldn't I love sex? Why couldn't I be out for only one thing? Well I did one-night stands, I loved sex and I was usually out for one thing with men. I would usually break it off with a guy if he seemed interested in a relationship. There is enough time for that later.

My parents had no idea what I did in my spare time or that I was so into sex. But who would tell their parents that and how would you begin that type of conversation anyway? Besides, I doubt they'd be overjoyed. They still get upset if I accidentally swore in front of them because, "A lady doesn't say such things." They also get upset that I make people call me Bree, (say it like 'Brie' cheese), but they named me Aubree for god's sake! What the hell were they thinking? My older sisters had normal names; Kimberly and Rebecca. Why was I chosen to be Aubree? What cosmic alignment caused that? My family called me Beebee, it was their term of endearment I suppose. And while I didn't mind it as much as Aubree outside of my family I preferred Bree and that was the name I used.

A vibrant person, that's what I was, definitely NOT a wall-flower. When I entered a room I felt I owned it, whether I did or didn't. It is reasonable to believe I didn't, but I did end up having a few guys fawning over me, to my delight. My attitude of owning a room was sometimes subtle and sometimes not. When I drank, I was NOT subtle.

In regards to having friends, I preferred the friendship of men over women. I couldn't handle the bullshit that comes with a typical female friendship. I had two female friends from college who shared my mind-set in that regard and they were my best friends. Unfortunately, we didn't get together as often as we once did. They both recently moved out of state and were busy with their careers. But they were still my friends, regardless. They were the kind of friends that when you talked again or got together it was like no time had passed. There was no need for apologies or explanations, we knew that life kept moving and we were just busy. Other than those two ladies it was men I got along with better. I stopped to ponder the fact though, that I really didn't have a male friend that lasted long because we usually slept together. This thought made me laugh, perhaps I didn't make such a good 'friend' in the long run to guys after all.

In college I went crazy. In high school I had one 'serious' relationship, I guess as serious as a relationship could get. I fell in love with him but he didn't fall in love with me and broke my heart in the end. Since then I just live and have fun. If 'Mr. Right' was out there I would find him eventually. If he wasn't out there I would certainly have fun looking now wouldn't I? Pick up a guy, have sex and leave; that was my M.O. In the end, I didn't believe they complained.

Looking in the mirror I was surprised. So lost in thought, I didn't realize that my hair was fixed and looked pretty good in its choppy new style. Spraying my hairspray in a mist over my head, I tried to keep it from settling on my contacts so I closed my eyes. Shifting gears, I began to apply my makeup. My mind wandered back into my rambling thoughts.

Needless to say my use of men hadn't changed much since college but meeting men had. It was so easy with all the parties in college. Since college ended happy hour at local restaurant bars had been the answer. A person shouldn't mix work with their sex life. Since I tended to shy away from a relationship and because it could end up interfering with my career goals, it was better that way. And even if the person I slept with didn't want a relationship it would just end up awkward. 'What is that saying? Don't shit where you eat? Hmmm, yes I think that is it.' I giggle to myself as I puckered my lips over the shimmering lipstick I had just applied.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.