Anne and Mary - Cover

Anne and Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 47: Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47: Friday - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

The tiny castings of torsos were interesting. Alex had made models based on himself, Mary and Heather. They showed them to the group.

"Nice. These are plastic?" Saul asked.

"Yeah. We can get them in gold-filled, 14-karat and 18-karat."

"I made them this size as drop earrings," Heather said. "A little smaller, they'd be good ear studs, but you lose detail. Make them bigger, you've got a pendant. We really wanted to see if they worked at all."

"This full-length one of Mary is very good. Did you do one of Anne?"

"No, we could only get so much out of them as samples. Actually, we could use the moulds of these samples for production, up to a point.

Will said, "My only objection is that they are just made from a computer image. I don't think you did much work on them, did you?"

"You mean to give them some extension or so the light would enhance the detail. No, we didn't and I can do some of that, but there's a limit. The moulds are pretty precise, but you're talking tolerances they can't hold yet," Alex said.

Heather said, "You'll see, Will, that the computer can do what you're looking for. On this, I'm limited by what the medium I'm creating for can do."

"Will, these are really for the campus market," Saul pointed out. "I agree they aren't art by our usual standards, but they also are erotic and still in good taste, which the other stuff in the market is not. I think we should bend a little. Anne, what do you think? The market for this is mainly women."

"I say, let's order a few in gold-filled for the campus market, and put them in the catalogs as available in 14- and 18-karat. See what happens. Also, let's go with the one of Mary for now, we'll do one of me if it takes off."

"Anne, why not sell the earrings by the each?" suggested Tom. "Some people might want to mix and match."

"Good. We'll do it. Heather, let's see your beef cake."

"I protest your sexist, derogatory remarks." Saul said, with a smile.

"You're right. Heather, male Life Studies. What you got?"

Heather handed around sheets of drawing paper with reproductions of original Life Studies of Anne and Mary, and with similar studies she had done of the four men.

Will looked at them critically. "I can see the differences between the copies of my drawings and your graphics, Heather, but it's hard to spot. This is nice work; I take back everything I said when I was looking at the castings. You were right. And the copies of the Life Studies look good, too. Do you have an original handy, Alex?"

"Here. I didn't give it to you right away because you wouldn't ever see them together anyway. If the copies are good enough, it doesn't matter if they are a little different."

"Right. Yes, I like these. Anyone have a reason we shouldn't try and sell them?"

"I think the sooner we get them out the better," said Saul. "How are we doing with the stationery?"

"Good," said Alex. We're starting to get repeat orders now. And the catalog sales are pretty good, only we really need a way to get onto other campuses."

Tom said, "That shouldn't be hard, we've got the Life Study images, we control those. The problem will be the local capture business for stationery. Quality control and making sure we don't get some dealer who uses the originals for blackmail."

"I could build something into the software that deletes the image when you print. No archiving," Alex said.

"Or, we can set it up to save only on our own server," said Tom.

"We can do that?" Saul asked.

"Sure. Not too difficult," said Tom.

"Have to look into it," said Alex.

Sigrid said, "Okay, we've settled the easy stuff. Tell me what to do with profits before I leave for Brazil."

"You won't get far on two hundred dollars."

"Try me."

The phone rang, Saul answered. "Hi, Dad, right on time. I'll put you on the speaker. Guys, I talked to Dad about the profits thing. He knows we have a business meeting Fridays, so he said he'd call."

"Hi, everyone. Is Heather there?"

"Yes, Harry."

"Heather, I love you as Ceres. We've got all four pictures up in the living room. As soon as Alex sends me a copy, I'll return the original on loan to your gallery."

"Thanks, Harry. Will, say 'Thank you', too."

"Thank you, too, Harry," said Will. Harry chuckled.

"Now, the question is what to do with your profits. Saul told me about your discussion last week, and I've talked to your folks. Here's what we're prepared to agree to; see what you think.

"We would like to see you put at least one-half your profits back into the business in whatever way gives you the best results, the best tax position. That's really just our advice, we can't force you. You could use the rest for maintenance or improvements to the house. Sigrid, show these as loan re-payments to me, or as improvements to the main office. Whatever works."

"Okay, Harry, I'll have to check that out, see what's legal."

"Now, I have written letters to your folks that when I sell the house, or when you no longer live there, or latest five years from now, I will distribute the amount you have put into the house in equal shares to each family from any profits on the sale. They have said they agree to this, and it's just a formality to put it in writing with agreements and such. Do you agree as well?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.