Anne and Mary - Cover

Anne and Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 42: Moving on

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 42: Moving on - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

Tom and Sigrid came down for breakfast late. Sigrid's happiness radiated like a torch. They sat eating the last of the muffins, licking the drips of butter off each other.

"Anne, I wish I'd started when you did."

"I had a whole different way of life, remember. Probably wouldn't have worked for you."

They went upstairs again, did not re-appear until the others had left for the stables and the gym. With Alex, they drove to the lumber yard, loaded the van with supplies. That afternoon, Alex and Tom laid a lattice of 2 x 8s on the floor in front of the downstairs fireplace and began decking it with pine. Sigrid took a mason's hammer and broke out the bricks blocking the fireplace. She had to clean around the damper to free it from accumulated junk. You could feel the draft. She ran up onto the roof and pulled their chimney brush up and down a few times, then went inside and cleaned up the mess. When she had finished, her naked body was coated with grime. After a shower, she laid a fire. It drew like a champ.

They laid the mattresses on the new Big Bed, brought out the cushions that had been in the breakfast nook at North College. Then they went upstairs and roughed in a partition on the western end of the main room. It was to separate their gallery from the living room. They planned to keep their latest works there and set up a small office. Later in the week, they hung Sigrid's picture on the finished wall. The sofa and chairs took over the space in front of the upper fireplace.

Sigrid and Tom went to bed early, got up late, frequently disappeared without notice. One afternoon, Anne was in the back yard and looked up to see Sigrid's naked back against one of the window posts in their room. Tom was in front of her and they were making love. When he saw Anne, Tom waved. Sigrid turned her head to look, waved too.


Saul's folks were coming for the Easter and Passover weekend. On Thursday, UPS delivered a large crate addressed to Saul. In it were the two nudes of Anne and Mary, framed and labeled "Venus" and "Diana". Saul hung them on the wall with Sigrid's portrait.

On Friday, when Saul and Sigrid brought them from the airport, they were all on hand. Harry was tall, trim, slightly gray. Muriel was tall and slim with a laughing face and sparkling eyes. They both wore comfortable clothes that looked a great deal more expensive than they were.

Harry looked at the three pictures, then at Sigrid. "You're not that girl anymore."

"No. That's Before. I'm After. Will's working on a new one."

"Can I see it, Will?"

"Not yet, Harry. Soon, maybe."

"I sent the goddesses down to you for your new home. They are a loan from the Harry and Muriel Katz Collection of Erotic Art. You can keep them as long as you want them."

Muriel said to Mary as they went into the kitchen, "Harry and I are really going to miss our two goddesses. We've really come to love them."

Mary helped Muriel prepare a Seder. "It's not completely kosher, but it's the idea that counts." Harry and Saul hung a Mazuzah beside the front door.

They sat and talked in front of the fire until first Tom and Sigrid went to bed, then Harry and Muriel, taking the west front bedroom. Everyone else went downstairs.

As they started making breakfast next morning, Anne said to Saul, "I'll get a shirt or something to put on. You want something?"

"No, don't bother. Mom and Dad aren't any more into dressing up than we are."

"If you say so."

Harry wore briefs, Muriel bikini panties. They both had great bodies.

Alex said, "Can we get some more of those cushions like we had at North College?"

"I suppose," said Anne. "Why?"

"I miss the way we used to sit together on the cushions and eat breakfast."

"You used to keep dropping jam in my lap."

"Well, sure. You always let me lick if off."

The Katzes and Anne got dressed and went to synagogue. Muriel wanted to show Anne what it was all about. Will and Mary went with Alex to the stables. Sigrid and Tom went back to bed.

In the afternoon, Anne and the three Katzes put on jeans and walked down the road to the stables. They met Sarah, who stopped and chatted with them. Harry was checking out the facilities with his businessman's eye. Mary came up to meet them, riding Hero. She swung down and looked Muriel over.

"You look like you're ready to ride. Good shoes, not really boots, but they'll do. Ever ride?"

"Not for years, but I'd love to. Would it be all right?"

"How about you, Harry?"

"No, Mary. Thanks. Saul and I'll watch."

"Muriel, I have a class in half an hour. Get up on Hero, here, and get used to him. Do you ride English or Western?"

"What I did was Western, Mary. Only had a few years when I was a kid and until Saul came along."

"Okay. You just listen during the class, I'll tell you what to do. Get used to Hero and I'll go saddle The Bay. It's time he started helping me teach."

"You're teaching the class?" asked Harry.

"Yeah. Sarah made me do it."

"Harry, she's the best teacher I've got. I just can't get her to teach the kids. Of course, she brings in twice as much money teaching the adults."

Muriel mounted, walked Hero gingerly around the yard and came back smiling.

"He's wonderful. A lamb. Almost anticipates what I want."

"When Mary first came here, I put her on him to see if she could handle him. He was a little rough around the edges. She's taken that out of him."

Mary came with The Bay. Sarah murmured to Harry, "I got this one in a package deal. They called him 'Killer' then. Now, I can ride him."

Will came along on one of the stable horses, followed by the rest of the class. Mary led them all to the big corral.

"This is Muriel Katz, she's going to watch today, maybe try a few things on her own. Today is review day. We're going to start with the easy stuff and work up to our basic show routine."

When the class was over and they had had a nice run through the woods past the tangled hedges that hid their home, they all put up their mounts and strolled back to the house together.

"Will," said Harry, "How's your riding?"

"Fair, Harry. I've got a lot to learn, but I'm enjoying it. I found out I need to know how to ride so I can paint."

"How about going down to Kentucky in a couple of weeks? Over a weekend. I know a guy there who wants a painting of a young stallion he's trying to syndicate. Won't pay top dollar, but you need to start somewhere."

"Fine with me. I need to check the exam schedules, see if Mary will come."

"You don't need me, Will."

"Yes, I do. You read these animals like a book. You tell me more about a horse in the first five minutes than I can see in a day of drawing."

"If you want, I'll come. Have to read up on how they ride like that."


Anne and Mary made dinner, Muriel helped and joined in their talk. Tom and Sigrid came downstairs just as the food hit the table. Harry poured wine, later showed Anne how to make coffees with brandy and other things.

"Dad, I haven't told you. Anne's got some coffee specialties of her own."

"Shut up, Saul Katz."

Muriel had the devil in her eye. "Like what, Saul?"

"Well, the one I like at a time like this is cappuccino nudo."

"Saul, I'm going to kill you."

"Promises, promises."

"Anne?"

"Yes, Muriel?"

"Will you teach me how?"

Harry laughed until the tears ran down his cheeks.


When Harry and Muriel had gone upstairs, they straggled downstairs to bed. Tom and Sigrid went upstairs, came back shortly with their duvet, plumped it on the Big Bed in front of the downstairs hearth.

Tom picked Sigrid up in his arms and set her down next to Will, who took her in his arms.

"You first, Will," she said, "You saw it in me."


They brought the cushions upstairs for breakfast, snuggling in a corner of the kitchen. Muriel and Harry joined them, snuggling with each other.

"Love," Harry said. "Have we got room for something like this?"

"Probably."

"Where's Will?" Anne asked.

"He's in the studio, got up early and took coffee with him."

"Sigrid, you look like you're on fire."

"Muriel, I became a full member of the group last night. I made love with your son and with all the others. I'm so happy I could burst."

"Congratulations. Give me a hug."

Sigrid gave Muriel a hug and a kiss.

"Do I get one, too?"

"Shut up, Harry," Muriel said.

Saul whispered to Anne, "See, she does that, too."

Sigrid got up and stood in front of Harry and Muriel, feet apart, hands on hips. The sun shone behind her, outlining her naked body. "Do you mean I shouldn't hug him, or that he shouldn't ask?"

Muriel threw up her hands and laughed. Sigrid sat in Harry's lap and hugged and kissed him thoroughly, then went back to Tom and snuggled in his armpit.

"Harry, come here this minute and kiss me. I can't let that go un-rewarded."

Will came downstairs, a large drawing in his hand.

"Guys, Harry, I've finished a new picture of Sigrid. Help me hang it."

The pastel went next to his earlier one. "I needed last night to be able to finish it," he explained.

The difference was night and day. This Sigrid was semi-reclining, her thighs apart. She radiated a feeling of shameless, sensuous joy, enticing lustfulness.

"This is Leda." Will said.

"Where's the swan?" Harry asked.

"I think we lay too much on Zeus, Harry. I think Leda was asking for it, like our wonderful Sigrid, who has found out there is no shame in love."

"Will, can we do something with my old one?"

"What do you want to do?"

"I want you to make prints of it: full size, if we can. We should keep the original for us, but I love it so much I want other people to share it. Anyway, dad and mom want one."

"Will, if we do that one, should we do the others, too? Would you agree, Harry?"

"Yes, Anne. Just as long as you credit the Katz Collection. And Will, I'd like to buy Leda, too. You keep it on the same loan basis."

"Fine with me," said Will. "Alex, you'd better get going with those catalogs."


"You really enjoyed yourself last weekend, didn't you?"

"Oh, Anne, I know it sounds corny, but 'If I knew then, what I know now'..."

"Something you have to experience. I guess Tom got you off to a good start."

"He was wonderful. I wanted him so badly. We've been practicing a lot, just not the final act. But he wouldn't hurry, he kept making me hotter and hotter until... Well, I came almost as soon as he put it in me the first time, and I just kept right on. I had to beg him to stop so I could catch my breath. And then, until the weekend, he kept right on making me so happy.

"I saw you two doing it on the window-sill."

"I know. That really turned me on, knowing you were watching. See, I'd asked Tom to do me there. I told him, 'maybe someone will see us'. And you did."

"You talked about it, then?"

"Boy, did we! Once I got over the first glory of it all, I made him tell me what it's like when he screws the two of you. I'd get him inside me and make him talk about it: 'Tell me how it feels when you do Anne this way.' Made him crazy. Me too. What a kick! And then, he'd get me to tell him what I thought it would be like with Saul or Alex or Will. I'd talk about that, guessing, but I was wrong about all of them. They were much, much better than I thought."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.