Anne and Mary - Cover

Anne and Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 24: Friday

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Friday - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

The first thing they did Friday afternoon was review their exams. Mary set up a spreadsheet and entered how each of them had answered on each of the three exams. With a few keystrokes, she compiled the results.

"I won't bore you with details: printout on the way. Our average grade on the three exams is 98%. High is 100%, low 96%. Based on what we know of the correct answers, we're on course."

English was the only common subject for the coming week; the other exams coming up were business and statistics. They decided to spend Friday on English, Sunday in small groups for the other two, while the rest used the computers for writing or did other study chores.

Alex brought in his old computer. Tom set it up and connected it to the university network, then demonstrated how they all could access files on their own computers and throughout the university intranet. He made sure all machines were adequately provided with utilities, firewalls and virus scanners.

As English mentor, Anne began the review process, and they worked hard until supper time. When Anne was finished the afternoon section of her review, Saul spoke up.

"I think we need to be careful about our comings and goings on weekends from now on. I can already hear sounds of partying downstairs. We should try to be as discreet as possible."

Everyone agreed.

"Should we use the other stairs now?" Alex asked.

"No, I think we should always make a show of leaving the room in a group at the end of an afternoon session. What we need to avoid is being seen returning in the evening and never coming out. When we come back, Anne and Mary should come upstairs together. The rest of us can use the other stairs."

Tom suggested, "It'd be good if one of us and one of the girls came back together, now and then. Or even two and two.

"Thanks, guys," Anne said. "I hate this, but we have to be sure Ms. Grundy is kept happy."

"Who's Ms. Grundy?" asked Mary.

The others laughed. Anne said, "I guess she doesn't live in Colorado. That's what we call the nasty bitch in every community who imagines the worst of everyone and tells the world about how you've done all the sinful things you wish you'd thought of."

"Oh," said Mary. "I know her, she's like Ms. Doolittle in Fairplay. God, I hated her."

"Well, it's important that we appear to be above reproach. Especially with that crowd downstairs. I like Tom's suggestion. Mary and I did the solo act last weekend, perhaps we'll try one of these tonight."

"Hey, it was my idea. I get to be seen taking Mary upstairs, okay?"

"You got it."

"You mean," Mary said, "after all these weeks, I've finally got a date for Friday night? Goody!" Tom got a kiss.

.oOo.

After coffee, they re-assembled. Tom and Mary had been invited to join the party in progress as they came upstairs, but were not unduly hassled when they made it plain they 'wanted to be alone'.

Saul indicated Will's portfolio behind the door. "Will, are those the drawings we talked about?"

Will began unpacking the work. "Yes. I've finished a lot of the things I just started last weekend, and I've started some other stuff. See what you think."

There were twenty or thirty drawings of various kinds. There was no place to put them for viewing. They shuffled through the pages.

Saul said, "Hold on. We're going to smudge things and mess things up this way. We need some place to display these, look at them carefully."

Alex offered, "Look, how about we put up some kind of surface on one of the walls, where we can hang them temporarily?"

Tom added, "In the bedroom, where you can't see them if you just open the door. Anyway, there's really no room out here without covering the ones we've already got."

"Great," Mary said. "But what will we use, and when are we going to get to it, Alex?"

"You guys going swimming and riding tomorrow?... I thought so... Tom, how about you and I get some stuff together tomorrow and we'll have it done by tomorrow night. Okay? Will, any requirements from you?"

"Just think you should get something that's a neutral color. Like a medium gray. And it would be good if we could hang things without putting holes in them."

Anne chimed in, "As long as we're at it, how about if it could be taken down easily? We might not want it up there all the time. 'Specially if the school wants to come in for some reason."

"Anything else?... Guess that'll do it, then. Have it done by supper tomorrow, if one of you will let me have a key."

"Take mine," said Mary. "Will and I never get back until supper anyway."

"All right, slaves, back to work," said Anne.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.