Anne and Mary - Cover

Anne and Mary

Copyright© 2006 by Robin Pentecost

Chapter 18: Anne

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Anne - Two young women go to college in search of excellence in life and sex. They form a study group with four men. It's a long, slow story about how people learn to live together and share their special genius. They have problems, but they solve them.<br><i>Fair Warning!: There's lots of sex, but it's mostly off stage, so you need to use your imagination.</i>

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Humor   Group Sex   Slow   School  

We had a good workout, and I was really tired when Saul, Alex and I got to the Union. The guys went off somewhere for a few minutes, and I was just sitting in the lounge, when a girl from my economics class sat down next to me.

"Hi, Anne."

"Hi... Oh, sorry, I'm pooped. I've been swimming all afternoon and I think my blood sugar is about minus 60 in the shade."

"That's all right. Waiting for someone?"

"Two of the guys I study with, don't know where they went really, probably to the can."

"I've seen you with a bunch of guys. Another girl, too. You trying to tell me you study together?"

"Sure we do. We've been cramming all weekend for next week's exams. More coming too."

"You said you'd just been swimming."

"Gotta get some exercise, too. Can't work all the time. Saul and I, we did about a hundred laps, some weights, some sprints. Alex just sort of hung out. He's not much of a swimmer."

"Don't you have any fun?"

"Hey, good work and good exercise is fun, if you've got good people with you."

"No, I mean, going out. Movies. Getting drunk with the guys. Getting it on."

"Lucy, is it? Lucy, you've got your idea of fun, I've got mine. Fair enough?"

"Hey, don't get angry."

"I'm not. Like I said, I'm pooped and hungry enough to eat rare bear. Hey, I see my guys. See you later, okay? Hope you have as good a time as I do."

I got up and grabbed Alex's arm. "Feed me before I start in on you."

"Huh? Look, here come Will and Mary."

We got food and sat down. Tom came along with a tray and sat down with us.

"What's the schedule for tonight? More work?" he asked.

Alex said, "I think we've done enough for now. We got in a lot of work yesterday, and there's still tomorrow. Let's take it easy tonight. How about a movie?"

"That's what I was thinking," Tom said. "I've got a couple of movies we could look at, or I could run by the video store."

Saul said, "My television has a VCR built in. I can bring it up. I know you guys don't have a TV," he said to me.

"No. Probably need to look for a second-hand one at Goodwill. Need a stereo, too. Just haven't wanted to spend the money yet."

"Well, why don't you wait and see? Feeling better?"

"I'm no longer ready to snap everyone's head off, if that's what you mean."

"I never felt a thing, what are you talking about?" Alex asked.

"Oh, I just got talking with some girl from my econ class. She couldn't understand why I'm not out walking the streets looking for some guy who'll get me drunk and screw me in a parking lot... No. That's unfair. She just has a different idea of what's fun."

"I take it she thought your idea of fun was not acceptable?" Saul asked.

I grinned at him. "I didn't tell her about how we relax."

Mary asked, "Tom, what movies do you have? Got any dirty ones?"

"No, sorry. Just a couple of action flicks — and 'Star Wars'."

"That's not so bad. Never seen a dirty movie, anyway." She leaned into the circle and said quietly, "After the last few days, I probably wouldn't see anything new, anyway." Everyone laughed.

Will said, "Why don't we do coffee and go to the video store? Get something we all like."

We spent quite a while over coffee, relaxing and resting from a couple of busy days. When we headed out of the Union. Saul headed for his room to get the TV, so I gave him my key. The rest of us piled into Will's little car and we went downtown.

Finding a couple films we all wanted to see didn't take as long as I expected. Before long, we were back at the dorm. Saul was standing near the door downstairs.

"What's up?" Tom asked.

"Not much, right now. I took the TV upstairs, didn't see anyone, but there's a party on the second floor. Some of the people from our floor were going down there, and dragged me along. They're getting a little noisy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.