Doceo - Cover

Doceo

Copyright© 2006 by Slowpoke

Chapter 1: A New Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: A New Beginning - As a Docent, Alex's job was to teach adolescent clients about all things sexual during their brief encounters. As an Elite, he was acknowledged as one of the best Docent's in the World, had the bank account to prove it, and could literally do anything he wanted. Yet after years of service, there were few surprises and it was time to move on to a new challenge: college. Now, all he needs to learn is how to fit in. Note that this is not the typical romance, love, or college story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   School  

Monday morning found me boarding a plane bound for New York at the London Heathrow Airport and trying to sort through my experiences with Tess. The entire weekend had left me quite shaken, as every time I relaxed my mind kept trying to call her 'Beth.' I'm fairly certain Tess didn't notice, but I did catch her looking at me rather oddly. There were a couple times she seemed about to speak up, but she never followed through. Even more chilling, and a first in my entire career, I was actually happy when it was time to say goodbye to Tess.

It wasn't until several hours later when the stewardess 'accidentally' bumped into me that I awoke from a fitful sleep. The stewardess was very apologetic and offered to 'help make it better, ' but sex was the last thing on my mind. Things only got worse when I was held up in customs and then waited in line to get a taxi to take me into Manhattan from the Newark airport.

I was in a positively foul mood as I fumbled with the key to the Institute's condo in Manhattan when I realized I wasn't alone.

"Hey Steph," I halfheartedly called as I noticed Stephanie, a fellow Elite, heading towards me.

"Why, hello there, stranger," Stephanie replied as she sauntered towards me and adeptly wrapped her arms around my waist before standing on tip toes to give me a kiss.

Telegraphing my unease, I wasn't able to return the kiss with our usual passion.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"I guess," I shrugged as I finally managed to open the door. "Let's talk inside."

Steph and I shared a casual intimacy that was common among Docents, especially those who had trained together at the Institute. Unfortunately, ever since she'd been nominated for Elite status we'd rarely been able to spend more than a few hours together in various 'Docent Lounges' in random airports, and it was past time that we caught up.

At some point I mentioned retiring, but I think Steph could tell that I wanted to work things through on my own as she almost instantly became a very supportive listener. We ended up talking for several hours, and while still very shaken from my weekend with Tess, it felt good to get things off my chest.

"You know what I'd give for some time off?" she asked as I wound down. "Make the most of it! The 'real world' can be a scary place. Personally I think working with clients is a whole lot less complicated, but you need to find what makes you happy."

Leaving me to ponder her words, Steph got up, made a phone call, and food arrived soon after. Conversation remained relatively light over dinner, but my mood hadn't improved and I could tell Steph had plans for the evening.

"Alright, now go get changed," Steph announced once we'd finished eating. "We're going out."

"What?" I asked, not entirely sure I was ready to go out or be cheered up.

"Alex, you're positively melancholy, and I know just the thing to cheer you up."

I got the distinct impression Steph was treating me like a client, but there are far worse things in life than being taught by an Elite, so, with an exasperated sigh, I got up to comply.

"You'll need to hurry. I'll be waiting outside when you're ready," Steph continued before heading back to her own condo to change.


We ended up catching the evening showing of Avenue Q before heading out to one of the numerous bars for a couple of drinks. I actually had a very good time, as any Docent is adept at being genuine yet keeping the conversation lively and upbeat. There are rarely any awkward pauses, and it reminded me of just how much I missed hanging out with Steph. Plus, Steph loves to go out and will 'force' you to dance with her while making sure you have an awesome time.

With all the traveling, the show, and the bars, I was exhausted, but surprisingly refreshed by the time we got back to the condo in the wee hours of the morning. Although Steph had booked the condo next to mine in order to scope out the city for a client she was meeting on Friday, she made no effort to return to her own room. Instead she held me as I drifted off into one of the most peaceful night's sleep I'd had in months.


Steph and I spent most of the week hanging out together. As part of 'scoping out the city' we saw at least one Broadway show a day and spent a good portion of our time acting like tourists. Steph still treated me like a moody client and seemed extra vigilant to ensure I didn't slip back into my previous melancholy, but was skilled enough not to be insulting or obvious about it.

Docents are extremely intimate people and Steph soon moved her stuff into my room where, like all of our previous encounters, we had sex on a regular basis. Since Elites can cum on command we'd long ago vowed to just relax and enjoy sex together, but did make a slight effort to keep it balanced, cum for cum if you will.

It was a huge relief to not be entirely focused on my clients' pleasure during sex, but I was hesitant at first as I didn't want to make another 'mistake.' I never once felt the urge to call out the wrong name and soon seemed to be back in my old rhythm.

Steph noticed the change after our second coupling. "Someone seems to be feeling better," she teased, before reaching down to once again get me hard and climbing on top for her own release.


Steph helped to bolster my confidence, yet I was not convinced that my abilities could be trusted. This uncertainty was all the more disturbing as being a Docent was an integral part of how I defined myself. There were times I'd found myself pondering what may have been if I had really called out the wrong name. The thought was almost as scary as when I tried to ponder life if I'd never joined the Institute.

Unfortunately Steph had a client that weekend so, with one last warm embrace and a lingering kiss, I bade her good luck. I'd already decided to head out to Colorado the next day, but I had one last night to enjoy the city.

Hoping to test my skills with someone who was not a client or Docent, I headed out of my now empty condo and down to the coffee shop a short walk away. After grabbing my mocha I picked up a discarded New York Times and scoped out a place to read.

Immediately I noticed an attractive woman seated along the bar near the windows, and that several of the seats around her were empty. Sensing the perfect opportunity, I made eye contact, allowing the tension to build as she sipped her coffee and frequently glanced over the top of her book at me.

A few minutes later I confidently walked over, took a seat right next to her, and, holding out my hand, introduced myself.

"I'm Alex."

Attempting rather unsuccessfully to play hard to get, she paused before closing her book and firmly shaking my hand.

"Donna, pleased to meet you."

Before I left the condo I'd called Kael and made sure he booked me a dinner reservation for two at a five star restaurant, so that I wouldn't have to waste time talking in a loud and crowded coffee shop.

"Well Donna, I've got a 7:15 reservation at the River Café. Want to go?" I asked, making a show of checking my watch.

"Um, I usually don't..." she weakly stammered, although it was obvious that she recognized the restaurant.

"Look, I've had a really long week and just want to celebrate," I soothed with a winning smile. "It'll be my treat."

Donna checked me out more thoroughly and for the first time seemed to notice my Iugum, the ring that signified my Elite Docent status. Immediately her demeanor changed. Straightening her back, she smiled at me and I instantly knew that she must be a Little Sister, the term of affection used by Docents to describe former clients.

"I'd love to," she replied, accepting my hand as I escorted her out to grab a cab.

Donna never seemed to notice that I subtly took charge of the evening as if she were a prized client. We had a fabulous dinner and, as the River Café is right on the water across the river from Manhattan, we watched the skyline come alight from our table near the windows.

I was still not entirely confident in my abilities, so I suggested we head back across the river to a nice jazz club over in SoHo. Donna quickly dashed this idea.

"Don't you have somewhere a bit more private we could go?"

Not wanting to force the issue, I had the cab take us back to my condo instead. There was no question what Donna had planned for the evening when we entered my condo and she retrieved one of the Institute's fertility test strips from her purse.

"I assume you're not fertile, but just to be sure," Donna stated, offering me the strip.

Along with eliminating 99% of the world's STD's, Institute researchers had long ago developed a form of gene therapy that could easily switch on or off one's fertility. The researchers had created a simple saliva test that could quickly assess whether an individual had been 'turned off.' While it was assumed that all Docents were not fertile when with clients, it didn't hurt to be cautious.

"No problem," I replied while accepting the slip, touching it to my tongue, and watching as it turned a pleasant blue color.

She smiled when she saw it hadn't turned red and practically launched herself at me. I was a bit hesitant at first but soon found myself embroiled in a competition to see who could get the other naked and aroused first. I'm not sure who won, but all thoughts of Tess were soon forgotten and with each thrust I felt my old confidence returning.

Donna didn't spend the night, but honestly I didn't care. Lying in bed after she'd left, I was practically giddy with the fact that, as far as I could tell, the evening had gone perfectly. I briefly contemplated calling Kael to find out which Docent had trained her (it's always polite to pass along positive feedback). I felt so relaxed, however, that I fell asleep a few moments later.


The next morning I was able to quickly pack and grab a leisurely breakfast before catching an 11 o'clock direct flight to Denver. Saturday's were usually a rather mellow time to fly and this flight was certainly no exception as most of the 1st class seats were empty. I'd opted for a window seat and hoped to get a good view of the mountains when we landed.

Soon after we took off I settled down for a nap, and was feeling remarkably cozy when someone shook me awake. I jerked upright with a start and nearly knocked my water glass off the tray in front of me. It was a close call and only instinctively reaching out to hold the cup steady prevented it from falling into my lap.

"What?" I asked rather sleepily. "Are we getting ready to land already?"

It was then that I noticed there wasn't a stewardess in sight and that the seat next to me, which had previously been empty, now contained the smiling face of what appeared to be a 14 or 15-year-old girl.

"Are you an Elite?" she asked, cocking her head to the side, as if repeating a question she'd already asked at least once before.

"Well, I would have thought that was rather obvious," I replied while casually flashing her my Iugum.

I was more than slightly annoyed that my nap had been so rudely interrupted, but my training quickly kicked in and I instinctively refrained from insulting a potential client in any way, or giving any outward reaction that would reflect badly on the Institute. I was an Elite after all, even if on the inside I wanted nothing more than rip her a new one. Luckily my self-restraint held and I calmly waited for her to continue.

"Sorry for waking you, I've just never met an Elite before," she continued in a very fast and obviously intrigued voice.

'Congratulations, we've met. Now can I go back to my nap?' I wanted to ask, but it went against my training to be rude. Instead I decided to indulge her on the rather slim chance she'd quickly grow bored and go away.

"Oh, it's quite alright, I was just getting comfortable," I smoothly lied while once again settling back in my seat.

"So, Elites really do get fancy rings?"

"This isn't just a fancy ring, it's my Iugum, and each one is unique."

"Dude, that is so awesome! Can I see it?"

"Sure." I held out my hand left hand for her to examine it. This was a rather normal request; however her next question was not.

"Well, aren't you going to take it off?"

I'm ashamed to admit that she'd caught me completely off guard and I nearly gasped in shock. 'Me, take my Iugum off and give it to you? Are you crazy or just ignorant!' I nearly shouted. I hoped for ignorance and once again calmly explained the obvious.

"Once accepted an Elite will almost never remove their Iugum, and offering it to someone, especially to a woman, is very similar to proposing marriage."

While obviously a simplified answer, this should have been common knowledge, and some of my anger at her ignorance must have shone through.

"Oh, I didn't know," she replied, taken aback by the offense her question had caused.

"It's okay," I soothed, my training once again kicking in when I sensed she was truly getting uncomfortable. I mentally justified my docile response with the Institute advice of, 'Don't blame the child if the parent's kept them ignorant.' I assumed that Colorado didn't have many Elites visit outside of the ski areas.

"Are you married to the Institute? That is your ring finger after all."

"In some ways, I guess I am. Only Elites are granted Iugums and they are a visible sign of the deep bond we share."

"Huh, that's pretty cool. Are there any other benefits to being an Elite?"

"Quite a few," I replied with a smile, fondly remember last night's dinner with Donna.

"The most notable is that by presenting my Iugum I will receive complimentary service at any four-star hotel or restaurant, and most universities or colleges will grant me instant admission."

"Why would they just give stuff away?"

"Well, Elites are rare and instinctively trusted by anyone who has ever trained with a Docent. Thus, wherever an Elite goes, former clients will follow. One of the easiest ways to boost enrollment or the popularity of a business is to have a large number of Elites in their guestbook or to have an Elite as a regular customer."

"Hmm, I'm Sarah by the way," she offered as a means of changing the subject, quickly appending, "with an 'H'."

"Well, Sarah with an H, are you a Little Sister?" I asked as innocently as possible as we shook. 'Cause if you are I'm going to throttle the incompetent Docent who trained you, ' I mentally added.

"Actually, I'm still a virgin," she replied with a blush.

"Being a virgin is hardly something to be embarrassed about."

"I know," she replied while still blushing. "Why do you ask? Do you want to teach me?"

Yet again Sarah managed to catch me completely off guard.

"I normally don't negotiate client contracts."

"That wasn't a no," she mused, and there was devilish glint in her eye.

I was still a bit uncomfortable with the idea of accepting new clients, but there was something captivating about Sarah. I'm really not sure what I found more disturbing: that she earned my attention so quickly, or that she saw through my questions so easily.

Regardless, we continued to talk for quite a while. At various times I couldn't help but drift into Docent mode, but no matter what topic I lectured on, be it non-verbal posturing or proper methods of introduction, Sarah seemed to soak it up like a sponge. There was definitely a formidable intelligence lurking behind her hazel eyes, and a near constant stream of alternating innocent and ignorant questions.

I got the impression Sarah was sizing me up. I did manage to learn quite a bit about her in the process. Apparently she was 15, soon to be 16, looking forward to the soccer season as she was on her high school's varsity soccer team as a sophomore, played the clarinet, and was wickedly fast in finding flaws in my arguments.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.