Doceo - Cover

Doceo

Copyright© 2006 by Slowpoke

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - As a Docent, Alex's job was to teach adolescent clients about all things sexual during their brief encounters. As an Elite, he was acknowledged as one of the best Docent's in the World, had the bank account to prove it, and could literally do anything he wanted. Yet after years of service, there were few surprises and it was time to move on to a new challenge: college. Now, all he needs to learn is how to fit in. Note that this is not the typical romance, love, or college story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   School  

Out the window you could clearly see Big Ben and the Parliament building, both starkly outlined by the lightning that flashed intermittently. Each strike caused my Iugum, the ring that signifies my Elite status, to shimmer as I firmly gripped the sheets and tried to concentrate on the task at hand. I'd had so many clients that it was growing harder to stay focused.

Trained as a Docent in all things sexual by the Institute, I quickly worked my way through the ranks until I was recognized as one of the best Docents in the world and granted Elite status. Tasked with sharing this knowledge, confidentiality was crucial and, in addition to the Institute's extensive measures to ensure anonymity, my current client had insisted on meeting in a foreign country.

At nineteen, I'd spent the last few years working with high priority clients and living in Institute condos all over the world. While these foreign assignments were considered a privilege, even staying at the Institute's best accommodation in Central London felt cramped by American standards. Glancing around the lightning illuminated room, the harsh light seemed to highlight just how far I was from home.

The storm raged around us, but none of this seemed to matter to Tess as she rapidly grew more confident, and her cries of pleasure echoed the thunderous crashes from outside. It was the first night of our Docent Weekend together, and while only 13, Tess more than made up in enthusiasm what she lacked in experience. An amazingly fast learner, she seemed to almost anticipate what I would teach next. In fact, she'd already started rolling her hips for the optimal stimulation and was beginning to grasp hold of my waist so as to better control the speed and depth of my thrusts.

Tess' determination was admirable, but predictable. Her client profile indicated that she was a near perfect match and, after years of experience, I knew her type well. While most would be tempted to revel in her enthusiasm, we still had two more days, and I didn't want her to wear herself out on our first night together.

I normally worked with older clients, but over the last few months I'd insisted on more diverse clients. While younger, Tess hadn't offered any real challenges or surprises. I'd worried about whether we'd be a good match physically, but the doctors assured me she didn't have a hymen and could accommodate my rather averaged sized cock. Still, if this dragged out much longer Tess would be too sore for sex later in the weekend.

With an inward sigh I decided to help speed things along. Resting my weight on one elbow I began to lightly nibble on and whisper sweet nothings into her ear. She giggled at first, but her breathing became increasingly ragged as my murmurings grew cruder. Reaching down, I briefly played with her small yet extremely sensitive breasts before rolling my hips slightly to give my hand more access to lightly trace my fingers along her slit.

One of the most important skills a Docent learns is how to control when they orgasm. This skill allowed my entire being to be focused on Tess's pleasure, and she eagerly moaned her approval when my fingers finally began teasing her clit.

Within seconds I felt her tense and knew her orgasm was about to arrive. Normally I'd be mentally stimulating myself to keep right at the edge, so that I could orgasm with the client, but Tess seemed to have an amazing amount of natural ability. Even distracted, I'd been concentrating quite hard to ignore the stimulation from my cock in order to prevent me coming several minutes before.

As Tess started to spasm around me I groaned my relief, willed myself to cum, and basked in the full stimulation she eagerly provided.

I was about to call out her name when my mind completely blanked. For three seconds I swore her name was 'Beth.' Calling the wrong name is a terrible mistake for any Docent, but for me it would have been instant dismissal from the Elite ranks.

"Tess!" I finally gasped, as I held her close.

While I'm sure Tess never noticed the delay, it rocked me to my core.


After showering together and snuggling, I waited until Tess was sleeping peacefully before grabbing my cell phone and sneaking out of the room.

Still shaken, I checked my watch. Even though it was after 2:30AM and we were actually on similar time zones for once, I didn't hesitate to call Kael. As my client manager at the Institute, Kael was responsible for planning all of my client interactions and answered on the first ring.

"Kael, it's Alex," I stated while trying to sound calmer than I felt.

"Good morning, are you okay?" he asked with genuine concern, sounding remarkably coherent for someone I'd just woken up.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Well, kind of."

"Did something go wrong with Tess? I know she's a bit young for your tastes, but the doctors assured us..."

"No, no, she's great," I interrupted. "It's not that. It's..."

'It's embarrassing, and I'm tired, ' I silently cursed.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.