Fiancée's Plight - Cover

Fiancée's Plight

Copyright© 2006 by Mighty young

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fiancée cuckolded and humiliated by the wife and mother in law

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   BiSexual   Wimp Husband   Mother   Daughter   InLaws  

Minoo lifted her legs higher and held her ankles with her hands and looked down at her spread wide choot being fucked by her daughter's fiancée, the thick lips of her choot sucked on the hard lund and slime oozed out of her hole into the couch...

Jorsay chodho mujhe, vivek beta... our Jorsay maro,, she yelled!!!!!

Haan aunty!!! he replied and fucked the middle aged delight and soon to be mother in law with determination.

Her huge tits hung from her chest, the long nipples stood like "Bullets", he bent down and sucked on it, her mangalasutra dangled between her tits and the other nipple strained for his lips.

She held his massive shoulders and fucked back at his 4" but thick cock, "chodho, mujhe chodho",, she screamed in obvious delight.

He kept pumping and soon rewarded her with his rich baby making cream, she felt the long spurts of jism hitting her womb, but as usual, she was left high and dry, he slowly reduced his pace and slumped on her and she held him.

She then looked towards the other couch, where her daughter seema was sitting in almost the same position as her, she had her fingers in her choot and was in the throes of an orgasm, the little bitch loved seeing her mom get fucked, ever since the girl first started dating, she always got her studs home and let her sample them, her daughter had turned her from a simple, modest housewife into a fucking slut, she had never enjoyed so much fun in her life. For the past 5 years, she has been her daughter's choot slave, shaving, licking, sucking, rimming her ass and drinking the cum out of her freshly fucked hole, anything and everything was done and she was a full blown "Choot Slave" but this guy was a disappointment and she wondered what her daughter saw in him!!!!!!!!!!!! She would soon find out...

Mama how is my fiancée, did you enjoy fucking him, asked seema.

Haan beta, it was good, she lied...

Let me see, vivek stand up, she ordered...

His semi hard cock was wet and shiny with her choot slime...

Clean it mama, I wanna take it in my ass now. Said seema The mother eagerly moved forward and licked the cock clean and then suckled on his balls to get him hard again... it was up and about in no time...

Seema pushed him away and had him standing 3 feet away from her mom and she bent forward and began sucking on the puny cock...

Seema pulled up her skirt and ordered her mother to prepare her asshole for cock...

The panties were pulled down and soon she felt a warm tongue on her ass and her cheeks were being pulled apart and soon her back door was being tongued by the professional ass eater...

She spread her legs and had the bitch ate out her asshole, her mom spat at her hole and ran her middle finger inside to get it wet and easy for penetration.

Seema then turned around and offered her asshole to her man and bent forward to lick her Mom's slimy choot Fucking her tight ass was always a delight for vivek, he fucked with little imagination and was soon shooting his second load, he was out of his wits the last few days, he was getting hard and could now stretch his fucking to at least 5 minutes...

Seema sat down and serviced her mom like never before and soon had her copious flow flooding her mouth, she licked and sucked choot and left her one satisfied woman... she then headed for her bedroom to doze as she had a well planned evening out. Her mom must have been feeling awful, as she had only brought home hot and horny studs with big sized dicks, and of all the guys, she has decided to marry this nerd, he was rich and belonged to a famous family,, but... something was not right... and she waited patiently for a day of reckoning...

She was ready at eight, she walked out of the bedroom, she wore a light sky blue sari and matching sari, the mother and her fiancée were watching a movie on TV and they looked up to see her coming down the stairs, she stood before them and held her pallu in on hand and dropped it from her shoulder and asked, how do I look???

Her pointed nipples could be seen through sheer blouse and when she turned around, her sari was draped tight around her butt and her ass filled out and she looked like a mermaid...

Vivek groaned and his veins pumped blood into his lund, he had planned on taking her out...

Seema, where do you want to go today, he asked!!

Hey I am going out, you guys stay at home, this evening is something special, she said What you going out alone, he asked almost panicking She was dressed to seduce and he fiddled nervously...

Yes, its special, because, the guy who took my cherry, is back in town, he is in the army and he wants to see me for old times sake...

God, seema, we are engaged, haven't you realized that...

Ohhh so you want to tie me down with a engagement ring,, is it... She asked with anger...

No no not that, I could also come along, he asked, hoping to receive a favorable response...

Hey listen, I do what I have to do, I have given you my mom, she is the best fuck this side of town and she adores your cock and in fact worships it, she is also a true 3 holer, which means you could alternate between holes and not get tired... I have given you a personal whore and putting conditions on me is asking for too much... she replied with anger, deep inside she wanted to dominate him and keep him pussy whipped... She never gave him pussy till her engagement, while fucking every cock that came her way, he had heard stories, but refused to believe them...

She knew he wasn't going anywhere as he would never get the same experience with a different girl... the past one week, both mom and daughter gave him the fireworks...

She continued... you know Sunny, your classmate in college, he is in the army now,, he is the one who took my cherry. I said took, b'cause, he didn't ask like you, he takes what he wants and I can't stop him... he also took my mom's anal cherry!!! ask her...

Ohh god... whimpered vivek... That can't be true, you mean you were fucking him all the time during our dating years... ohhh god... you are only telling me this to make me jealous, he looked at her mom for help, all she said was, its true vivek, its all true... darling Her mom who was the expert, had freed his cock from the boxers and they were now looking at a rock hard cock, all four inches of it...

See, said seema, you do like hearing about sunny fucking me me... Hard cocks don LIE... What if I tell you more... She trailed and saw him perking up eagerly and his cock bobbed, she had him, where she wanted and continued, remember all the days when you took me for tuitions, you were actually delivering me to sunny, our science teacher Reema maam is a lesbian and she made a deal with sunny, she liked licking young choots and I have a very pretty one and sunny would fuck me, he would split my legs wide and fuck me and I would lick reema maam's choot, we had a nice thing going... Poor thing you never realized...

He looked at her and closed his face with his hands and whimpered, I am ruined ohh god... she bent forward and consoled him and said, see, I always need cock and nasty sex, but I will only love you, but for that you will have to support me and than I will be all yours... my choot may belong to different people from time to time, but my love will be yours only...

He held her and wept like a baby... seema winked at her mom and she dropped her mouth to his cock and sucked it back to rock hard status...

Sunny will be here any moment, you two know each other, but I expect you to be nice to him. She ordered, he may want to hold me and kiss me, sometime fondle my ass, or even see if I have followed his instructions, like lifting my sari to show him my panties, he may want you to remove the panties, so that he can check if I have shaved it clean, sunny likes his choots to be clean and shaven... she went on and on till they heard the door bell ring...

Sunny walked in and seema ran into his arms and hugged him, they stood close and smooched, his hands traveled to her ass and fondled it and she ground her crotch against his obvious hard on... They broke after what seemed like eternity...

Sunny patted vivek on his shoulder and said, vivek you are one lucky guy, you are marrying the prettiest woman in our college... you are a hero...

Vivek felt good about the compliment, but was still torn between emotions...

Sunny then drew her mom into his arms kissed her passionately, they drew away and her mom asked... Sunny, how is our baby maker... he smiled mischievously and marveled at the old lady's finesse in such things...

See for yourself minoo, he said and beckoned his hard on,, this trousers were tented and seema had bought him a drink, by then...

Her mom knelt on the floor and unzipped his trouser and fished out his dong...

Ohhhh, myyyyy seema, look at this lovely dekho... She stroked it and seema felt it along with her mom and said, mom enjoy yourself, I have a lot of time with sunny alone... Dekho seema, so hard and so big... she continued admiring the big baby making lund, this is what you call a cock, vivek has only a penis, this is real cock... she said and sucked on the head...

Seema then looked at vivek and he was staring at the lewd action by his mother in law, in fact his eye was reverted to the big dong... it was easily twice as big as his and thick like a baby's arm

Sunny, vivek has never seen a cock this big, have you... She asked vivek while holding his cock while her mom sucked on the big head...

No ohhh no no he shook his head, but seema could see his hard on...

Come here vivek, don't feel shy, we are all one family and sunny is our guest, I know you never got along with him in college, but you should let bygones be bygones and become more friendly...

He stood his ground, but she glared at him in anger and he came forward, he did not want her to get upset... here take a close look at the cock that took my cherries, when I met sunny, I had all 3 in tact, within a week, it was all gone... she said happily...

Vivek go ahead and touch it, mom move away, she commanded...

With both the hands away, the cock bobbed in the air, it looked great m like a cucumber poking out of an expensive trousers...

Seema took his hand and placed it around the cock and looked him in the eye and glared and said, here feel a real cock...

She stroked it along with him and soon let go of her hand, but vivek continued stroking it and the prick throbbed with life...

Pull out his balls vivek darling, its so big and is full of baby making juice, go ahead and check it out, she said sweetly... By the time the night ends, his nuts will be drained by me,, she said sexily...

Vivek felt the devil had taken over, he pulled the trousers lower and fished out the big balls and held it in one hand and squeezed the ripe nuts... he loved seema talking nasty...

Hey seema, wish we had included vivek in our games earlier, said sunny... Yes we made a mistake,, said seema admitting a sense of loss What games, what loss, vivek wondered... But his admiration for sunny's dong grew with every stroke...

Vivek, I like the way you are treating our guest, said seema in admiration... but it will be better if you go down on your knees and suck his cock that would truly show our great hospitality... my respect for you will only grow and will really begin loving you...

Her mom on cue... Pushed him down to his knees and seema held the great cock and slapped his face with it, she whispered into sunny ears... Don't worry; he will soon be deep throating your dick...

She then pressed the large head into his mouth, while his mother guided his head, soon he was licking the head and slowly taking it more into his mouth...

Do you like the feel of a cock in your mouth,, seema asked...

Mmmmm, uuuuuummmmm he relied with is mouth full of cock... Say it said seema, he withdrew and said, yes it feels good, she patted his head and said, that's my man... since you have taken the head in, now suck it and make him feel welcome in this home... Suck his balls, she commanded, he now sucked on the long cock and withdrew and paid equal attention to the big nuts...

Seema knew sunny would shoot and she quickly got them away and asked him to pack his cock in the trousers, vivek looked a pathetic sight... his disheveled hair and wet mouth and seema knew she has won the first round... Vivek the nerd and rich fiancée would be hers for life and she will be free to fuck and suck and then probably bear him bastards and be a nice society girl for the rest of the world...

Sunny was a bit disoriented with the happenings and seema picked up her vanity bag and headed out with him... at the door, she stopped and looked at her mom and said, you take care of him, he is so precious...

She then looked at sunny and said, I have followed all your instructions, she winked...

Sunny caught on and said, I don't believe you... you bitch, show me... he ordered...

She dropped her pallu and he saw she wasn't wearing a bra and nipples were rock hard through the blouse... ok,, satisfied... she asked...

I gave you other instructions... Said sunny...

Seema said, I would never lift my sari without my fiancée's permission and looked at vivek...

Go help her vivek, her mom said sweetly... Vivek looked flushed and flustered...

Go vivek or she will get mad and make me eat shit out of her ass...

Vivek felt sorry for her mom and went and said... you can show him what ever you want seema, you have my permission...

No vivek,, I won't do it... if you want our guest to be happy, you will have to do it your self...

Vivek grew angry and ashamed, but his dick was also very hard... he was loosing control over his emotions... he knelt and requested sunny to kneel by his side and slowly lifted her sari and she spread her legs, like a curtain... the sari went up and up till it reached her waist... He begged seema to hold it for him Her dark blue lacy thong panties, which he had given her for her birthday was pressed into her choot crack and the thick shaven lips looked wet and inviting...

I told you bitch; you can't wear panties when you come to see me... Haven't you got any respect for my instructions... Screamed sunny...

Vivek please take it down... She pleaded immediately, please, don't get our guest get upset... Please... she begged...

Vivek drew her panties down and her wet shaven choot in all its glory was revealed... she drew leg one by one and the vivek held his soon to be wife's panties in his hands, Sunny felt forward to touch her nether lips and seema drew her choot in and said mockingly, Sunny, I am now vivek's Fiancée; only he can guide your hands to my choot...

Vivek flustered as hell, held sunny hands and placed it in between seema's legs and stroked it along the length, ohhhh mmmmmm haaaaaaaaannnn squealed seema, this is heaven,, she said, the fiancée guiding my lover's hands to my choot... ohh god,, I love this... she murmured...

Sunny soon stood up and kissed her mom good bye and held seema by her shoulder and said shall we leave, its getting late...

Seema still held her sari up and said... sunny I know you are going to be nasty tonight, you will want to fuck me and probably get me fucked by some strangers, you will ravish all my holes and earlier I would have just gone with you, but today I need vivek's permission and you will have to ask him, please... she said and looked at vivek with pleading eyes... deep inside this was the final insult and she wanted vivek at her feet...

Sunny cleared his throat and said, Vivek!!! Can you stop fingering your wife's panties and say it loud so that we all can hear... Vivek hesitated and hung his head in shame... VIVEK!!!!!!! I am waiting for an answer!!!!!!!!!! He yelled Vivek snapped and slowly said... please sunny take my wife and fuck her good today, you can even have you friends fuck her, she will love two cocks in her... Send a slutty cum showered "CHOOT" slut back home... please... He said...

Sunny liked the situation, who wouldn't, and as a final insult, he said, kneel at her feet and kiss her choot and tell her that you won't mind, her coming home with a choot full of cum...

Vivek was tired and dazed, he knelt at her feet and kissed her choot with his full lips and stuck his tongue in her hole and lapped at her pussy cream and looked up into the lovely soon to be his bride... And said "DARLING" you have my permission, fuck and suck all you want, I want only your LOVE!!!!

Seema dropped her Sari and vivek stood up and was consoled by her mom, she was massaging his cock and said,, don't worry darling, I will take care of you, I am your personal whore...

They walked to the driveway and Sunny had come in a Jeep, she looked and said to sunny, why don't we fucking take vivek's car, sunny looked at the S class merc standing in the driveway, ya why not, he called out to his army driver and had him park the jeep next to the Merc and looked to vivek, hand over the keys vivek, growled seema, he is doing you a favor by taking me fucking and showing me a good time and you don't have the decency to offer him a car, god ohhh, what am I going to do with you... She yelled...

Vivek quickly ran inside and came back with the keys and handed it over to sunny... vivek you better apologize to sunny, or you want get any choot for a month from this house... She said and glared... Vivek quickly mumbled an apology and hung his head like a little kid after an admonition.

Seema drew him to her and kissed vivek and said, thank you darling... I really love you and I will be yours forever... That's a promise... She waved a flying kiss...

Getting into the car, she switched on the light and unzipped sunny's cock and both her mom and fiancée were peering into the car, she smiled and lifted her sari clear and mounted him with her legs on his sides and sunny held her Sari up, so that they could both see, she placed the tip at her choot hole and plunged in with one stroke, haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh she moaned, its feels so good... She whimpered... , sunny saw vivek put his head and take a good look, the driver and turned to watch the spectacle, he could hope for some seconds before the night is over...

She took her loving vivek's face in her hands and said, Thank you once again my love... Really I mean it, vivek beamed with pride and said, come back home soon...

Sunny signaled to the driver and he started the engine and they moved away and the final scene that vivek saw, as the automatic glass windows started moving up was of seema riding his cock with lust in her eyes... they stayed in eye contact till the windows finally closed and the car began pulling out of their front lawn...

Both her mom and vivek stood their till the car rounded off at the end of the street and she took his now more than eligible son-in law into her living room and saw that vivek had tears in his eyes... She consoled him and soon had him between her legs and he was soon lapping at her mature choot happily... she bucked on his face and had another fantastic orgasm, she then held her future son in law close to her big tits...

He was sure that he had found his love... They will surely live happily for ever...

Seema's past is another large chapter, so is her night out with Sunny... readers can contact me with their comments and hate mail to ritefast2000@yahoo.co.in

Fiancée's plight — Part 2 By Rajeev Menon

This story is intended for adult reading only and is purely fiction and it is advised that you do not try or learn about sex from this story. Practice safe sex and live happily.

Vivek was dozing in the couch in the living room, when seema returned from her outing with sunny, she tiptoed to his side and looked at her soon to be husband with love and affection. Sunny stood by the door and watched the couple; the fucked seema looked a sight!!! She had her dress crumpled and her hair was tussled from her evening's experience with sunny and some of his friends from the army camp...

She looked at sunny and slowly lifted her dress and her cum stained choot glistened in the light of the night lamp, she slowly got on to the couch with her legs on either side of vivek's head and brought her choot close to his face, she slowly rubbed her inflamed choot lips on his face and drops of cum started seeping through the wet well fucked choot hole... the smell of a well fucked pussy woke up her fiancée and he stared directly into seema's choot, seema brought her hand down and held his head and forced it into her choot, ohhh mmmmm vivek,, eat my choot... its so wet and slimy, she wanted him to feed on all the cum in her choot, the last load was from sunny's driver, she felt she owed him one, she enjoyed it, when she held sunny by her door and let the driver slam his big cock up her choot!!!!!!!!!!

Vivek struggled to break free, but seema held him by his head and ground her choot into his face and soon he was lapping at her slit and drinking in the hot cum pouring out of her choot, she soon fucked his face to an orgasm...

She got up and got vivek up on his feet and led him to the door, sunny had his fleshy pole out of his trousers and was wanking himself, Vivek, you should thank sunny for the wonderful time that I had tonight, she said Vivek cursed and mumbled, but soon held out his hand and said, thank you sunny!!!

She guided his hand to the now erect cock and soon vivek was stroking sunny's cock!!! That's better she said, I think you should kiss it good night, she added Seema than pushed his head down to the cock and vivek felt the cockhead slipping through his lips and soon was sucking cock like a pro...

Seema, you are one hell of a lady, said sunny I love vivek, she said and people in love live for pleasing their spouses, she added... is he doing a good job sunny, she asked...

Ohhh yaaaa, that's good vivek, keep it up and go a little faster, I am almost their,,, he gasped and seema held vivek by his hair and pushed and pulled to make him suck faster...

Vivek, don't you dare spit, you must swallow, she said... sunny hates it when his cum is wasted...

Vivek' mind was now numb and the rapidly pistoning cock soon stiffened and exploded in his mouth, he kept swallowing as fast as he could and after a few more spurts, sunny pulled out his glistening cock, vivek still held it and slowly cleaned his cock clean, while seema kissed sunny...

He finally stood, up and they both saw that vivek had a raging hard on...

Sunny hope you liked the way, vivek said... thank you...

Ohh yes... he replied and grinned, He is turning out to be a good cocksucker he added...

They both walked to sunny to his jeep and seema kissed the driver once again and vivek saw the driver maul her tits and run his hands through her slit...

Next time, you can fuck my ass, she declared to the driver!!! Haaan maaam thank you maaam he replied...

They both watched them drive out of the house and she held with his head on her tits and walked him to their bedroom, she then said, vivek I am tired and please jerk off if you are feeling horny...

She returned from her bath and soon was sleeping peacefully...

She woke up feeling a soft hand on her choot, she opened her eyes and saw her mom examining her still inflamed choot, sorry she said, just wanted to see, if sunny damaged my little girls slit...

Ohh ma, feels nice, replied seema She turned and couldn't find vivek... is he gone, she enquired Ohh no, he is having breakfast, her mom said Ok, she said and got up and went into the loo, her mom followed and she sat on the commode and let loose a strong stream of pee, her mom watched the sight as she always loved to see someone peeing...

Ma, you should seduce vivek's dad, he is quite a dashy guy, she said...

Really?? Asked her mom, Yes very much, he has the hots for me and maybe he could team up with you for a hot foursome... What do u say, she asked with a wicked smile...

Ohh I don't know, her mom replied and blushed... Would he be interested...

Definitely, she said, he is always feeling me up and saying naughty things in my ear... once he even asked me if I was wearing panties, I had to pull up my skirt and show me my panties... he often mauls my tits and says, they are so nice...

But would he like me, asked her mom Sure, you are a real looker and he would soon be greasing his cock up your twat,, she said an they both laughed...

Serious mom, he is really good and I am going to fuck him on my wedding day, I have decided that he will start fucking me just an hour before I get married, mom I want to get all dressed up and I will need you to lift my heavy sari and pull my panties down and will take his cock up my choot from behind, I will have him cum deep inside my choot and then you have to quickly get the panties back in place, so that his cum leaks out of my choot as I walk around the sacred fire... that my fantasy and you are going to help me do it...

No problem darling, her mom said, I will not only lift your sari and pull your panties down, I will kiss you choot and get it all wet and then suck your father in law's cock and guide it into your choot hole, and then eat his ass, while he fucks you and cums, I will then clean his spent cock and walk with you to the mantap... they both hugged each other...

Viveks father came back from his daily morning jog and was reading his paper, being a divorcee was tough, because he was a sexually active man and needed to get laid regularly... The bell rang and he expected his good for nothing son to be back after a night out with the exquisite seema, he was longing to get into her panties... he looked through the window and saw his neighbor standing by the door... he opened the door and smiled at the lovely newlywed neighbor...

She looked gorgeous and good enough to eat and fuck, her perky tits were enclosed in a sheer blouse and her bra was clearly visible, he like the way her sari molded her fine ass and the exposed belly button through the sari...

We have run out of water at home and I got to rush today for an important meeting, she said desperately...

Hey no problem, why don't you come in an take all you want... he said with a genuine concern...

No that not it, I need to take a bath, so if you don't mind, can I use your bathroom, she pleaded No problem, you can use the spare room here, he said, let me get my clothes and towel, will be back in a moment, she said and ran across to her house...

He quickly went in and arranged the spare room, this was also the room, where he had camera's fixed, so that he could watch a lot of women, change and bathe and couples fucking whenever they were staying over...

She returned and was soon showed to the guest room and he said, here lock the door from inside and take your time, you will find all that you need and if you need anything use the intercom and call 32... He said and left...

He quickly got into position and turned on the monitors to see her by the bed, she was emptying the contents of the bag and was laying it on the bed... it had a sari, her petticoat, towel, her lacy black bra and then her sheer black panties... she then stood up and started stripping, she was soon in her white undies and bra, she shipped out of her bra and her perky firm tits sprang free, she massaged it and it bounced and he saw her nipples were hard, the nubs were poking out and she soon slipped her panties off, he saw a neatly trimmed bush and the beginning of her choot crack, she then sat on the bed and spread her legs and was examining her choot, she lovingly ran her fingers through her slit and spread her lips, he was looking at her choot hole... wow, he congratulated himself on the camera settings and considered himself very lucky...

She soon was taking a bath and he was having a ball watching herself soap and squeeze her body and finally she emerged and started dressing, ohh what a sight he had a raging hard on and was stroking himself, suddenly he had an idea... he waited for her to finish, he then went to his room and undressed and stood naked as if he was going for his bath and waited...

The young newlywed, came down stairs and searched for the helpful neighbor, she called out to him and their was no answer, she started scanning the rooms and then came upon the master bedroom, he could see her in the mirror, she at first recoiled and her face vanished from sight, but moments later, she peeped in and looked again, he stood in profile and his cock was jutting out and bobbing out in a obscene manner...

She was looking at it mesmerized and he was watching the reaction in the mirror, her sweet tongue darted out and she wet her lips in a involuntary sign of arousal... he then turned and faced her, she was too dumbstruck to say anything and she watched as he approached her with his huge dick bobbing in front...

Like what you see... he asked and smiled and looked at her with lust...

She was frozen in time and her eyes was on his cock...

Have never seen anything this big,, she replied...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.