Priya's Adventures - Cover

Priya's Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Mighty young

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Indian slut wife's tales of debauchery with family and friends

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Slut Wife   Incest   Daughter   InLaws   Gang Bang  

Indian hindi words used : -- Cunt — Choot / Lund — Cock

This is a story of a married woman and her adventures, she is 36 and married for 16 years to Deepak aged 40, the couple has two lovely daughters, Sonia 15 and minu 13, the household consists of her father-in-law, one young maid servant Jaya and the family driver Mohan. This is a typical Indian nuclear family living in a posh House in New Delhi. They had a great deal of wealth, club memberships and a very active social circle. Priya began her life at 19 in this house and the rest, is her story and loving relationships.

Niranjan — the Father in Law

She stared at the familiar Lund in her hand and realized that after all these years. She still loved her father in laws Lund; it started rising rapidly in her palm and soon achieved its 9 inch glory.

So how was your trip? Asked priya Not bad, Deepak will be coming later this week, as something important has come up Nothing as important as feeling your Lund in my wet choot, you got him to stay back didn't you, she said with a sly grin and giving long strokes on his magnificent lund, You keep doing that and you will spill all the precious cum on the floor, he said She unbuckled his pants and let it fall to the floor; she sought out the balls and squeezed it while stroking his Lund mmmmm looks extra hard today!!! She moaned You bet!! Have been thinking only about your pussy since morning!! Have your shaved it my dear!!! Yes neat and very clean, just the way you want it, Jaya shaved it extra close and I knew you would come back today, so stopped the bitch from licking it!! Priya let go off his lund and moved back wards towards the dresser and sat on it, and slowly lifted her yellow chiffon sari and spread her legs wide, she saw his cock bobbing, her white panties with pink lacy elastic was stretched across her crotch and he could see the wetness seeping through her crack making her panties semi transparent. His lund throbbed in anticipation.

She beckoned him with her finger and smiled sexily, he shucked out his trousers and approached her widely spread legs and went down on his knees to pay homage to the lush valley between her legs, he sniffed and ran his nose along her crack, she unbuttoned her blouse and removed her black lacy Bra and her pointed nipples were hard as bullets, he stood up and closed in on her teats and sucked on them, she lurched forward and his cock was grazing her cunt, she held both her breasts and fed her father in law nipple by nipple. She was getting homier by the minute and she dropped one hand to hold his cock and lovingly move it on her clit hmmm mmmm hhmmmm she moaned and he again dropped to his knees and pulled at her panties, she assisted by lifting her ass and he completely removed the skimpy garment and stared at her aristocratic crack, completely shaved, the thick lips were slightly open and her slimy wetness was leaking into her ass crack. He stuck out his tongue and rimmed her open asshole and slowly traced a path along her crack and settled at her clit, he ran small circles around her clit, she shuddered and tweaked her nipples and held his head in her right hand and pulled it into her cunt, he finally found her hole and pushed his tongue in and slowly fucked her with nice short strokes. Mmmm hhhmmmmm was all she would say and she was slowly getting to a point of no return, he sensed that and went further down and explored her asshole!!!!!!!!!!

She wanted cock and she was desperate for it, she stood him up and embraced him and held his cock in one hand and guided it to her slutty hole, he pushed the head in and felt her hot cunt swallow it with hunger, he held back and she looked up and blinked, she knew he was teasing!! She caught his ass with her hands and drew him inside with one violent pull, all nine inches was buried deep inside and she wouldn't let go!!! She wanted to feel the hard lund deep inside her and she left it throbbing with life, oh my god!!! He moved his ass in circles and she held him and her clit could feel all the action, she then fed him her nipples and he sucked it with gusto, nipples were her most sensitive area, after a few minutes of teasing and holding each other, he lifted her from the dresser with his cock still impaled in her and carried her to her marital bed, he slowly laid her and she knew that he will now start his ruthless fucking, she put her arms under her thighs and pulled her legs to her chest and he then started moving!!! The cock would slide out till the tip and plunge into her tunnel and the slow strokes soon started to get fast. He looked into her lovely large Kajal lined eyes and felt pure lust

Fuck me darling!!!!!Please fuck, ohh my god, ohhh god fuck me!!!!!! She whimpered He started pistoning his cock into her choot and his balls slapped against her exposed asshole Take it you filthy slut!!! Randi!!!! he hollered. She fucked him back with all her might, it felt like two bodies being banged into each other. She was close and could feeling that incredible sensation building up in her, she wanted him to come with her, she loved the feeling of his hot lava flowing into her as she came!! She always wanted that and she knew how to extract that come at the right time!!

Fuck me harder she bit her lower lip and begged, harder!!! HARDER HARDER!!!!!! He pumped with all his might and the sweaty bodies glistened in the afternoon light. She felt her orgasm approaching and she groaned and moaned and!!!!

Daddy fuck your little girl daddy, she groaned and hearing that he pumped his cock into her extra hard and felt his balls well up!!!

Papa your little girl needs to cum PAPA, Please Mujhe chodho please, jorsay chodho papa, she started creaming and fucked her ass into his cock!! a series of orgasms began and she was going berserk with pleasure and she bucked her ass up to meet his cock!!!!!!! Beta ohhh beta!!! I am cumming ohhhh beta fuck my cock harder betaiiiiiii, the cock started spraying his cum into her hot hole, he kept pumping till all his love juice was settled in her willing and wanton womb!!! He lay on her and she held him lovingly and had tears in her eyes and thought on how lucky she was to have him at her home, willing and always pleasing her horny choot without pride or prejudice!!!!

He slowly moved out of her and lay beside her and she turned to hug him and ran her fingers through his hairy chest, his slimy cock was slowly weakening and she stroked it like a love lost puppy!!

Papa did you enjoy it? Absolutely dear, as always, your choot is divine and I am very lucky She wondered how is it that a man who is so well endowed, had a son with a puny 4 inch cock and hardly knew how to use it, some things seem so strange.

He picked out a pack of cigarettes and lit one and dragged a nice puff and handed over to his beti, she inhaled and always enjoyed a ciggie after a good fuck, and they shared the fag and spoke for sometime...

When did Deepak last fuck you? Ohhh don't ask, it was sometime last month, Shithead he muttered, the guy is good for nothing, at least he produced two awesome girls, thank god. So did you enjoy the fuck? He asked Papa it's a stupid question, you know I did and with you gone for two weeks, you had me all knotted up!! Hey don't tell me that you didn't fuck for the last two weeks, he said and smiled. You are one horny bitch and I know you better than anybody else. It was true her father in law truly knew what a slut she was, hey I got fucked a couple of times, but without you, it's never that good and you know that, don't you dear papa. She shook his cock a couple of times and laughed!!!! Anyone I know? No one you know, she murmured Tell me about it and if it gets me horny, I will fuck you in your ass, before the girls come back from school. He said and then looked her in the eye and asked her, Hey what about my gift?? You always forget about it and you know how much I need them? / He made a face at her and she quickly kissed him and said

Sorry papa, I really forgot, don't get upset, pleaseeee, let me get them for you, ok She left the bed and walked over to the bathroom and with the door open, she spread her legs and peed into it, all the while looking at him and showing him a spread wide cunt, she finished and washed it clean and came back with warm water and towel and thoroughly washed his cock clean. She then walked to the dresser and bought back a plastic cover and laid it on his chest, she then sat beside him and took his clean cock in her left hand and jacked it a couple of times, she felt it getting hard, she then opened the plastic cover and slowly pulled out one pink cotton panties and slowly traced it against his nose,

This was worn by minu from yesterday evening and she just removed it before going to school, he inhaled it slowly and closed his eye, the crotch of the pink cotton panties lay on his nose and he darted his tongue out and licked around the crotch area.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.