Starlight 300 - Cover

Starlight 300

Copyright© 2006 by JAX

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - "Captain," she said her head lowered, "I know I'm a little young, but do you think you could, I mean perhaps you could spare some time to." "Come on girl spit it out," I said sharply. "Well I've never done it before," she said, "and it would be the coolest if I could do it here, you know, my first time going at warp 2 in a 300 series." I just stared out into space, not knowing what to say for she was a wanker's dream.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   First  

"You've got a 300 series starlight," she said in awe.

"Well no," I said, "it's hull number is 299."

"It's still a 300 series," she said, "my dad flew Starlight's for years and I know the 300 series started at number 295."

When I first saw the ship in the scarp yard I almost walk straight by but then I too saw those numbers under the cockpit glass I knew what it was. The guy in charge didn't though, he though she was a standard model. Like most people he thought that the 300 series started at 300. The 300 series was the end result of 50 years of evolution of the best long-range scout spacecraft ever built. It started with its engine, never the most powerful but super reliable and fuel-efficient; capable of pushing her along at warp 2.5. In the 300 they doubled up and put in a second engine. Now she could reach warp 5.5, not only that but the navigation equipment was upgraded along with its hull protection and she had limited protective firepower too.

Now that the age of exploration was over there was little use for the Starlight's, too small for cargo ships but there was 315 built overall the last 21 being series 300. The guy wanted 100k credits for her, about a third of her value as a 300 series but about right for a standard pre 300 series model; I sold everything I had and bought her. The two hour flight to the far side of the New World space port was almost a disaster for only one engine fired up and then at limited power.


"Can I have a look around," she said her voice breathless with excitement.

"Sure," I said but in truth I wanted to get on stripping my engines down to see what was wrong with them. She was just too pretty to ignore so I dropped the rear hatch and together we went on board.

"It's exactly the same as my dad's," she said as she stared around the interior, "except yours has got the extra engine, do they both work?"

"No not at the moment," I confessed, "the port side one is dead and I'm only getting 30% out of the starboard one."

"Parts are pretty easy to get," she said her hands running over the engine body. "I've stripped down my dad's engine loads of times."

"You have?" I asked for I was planning to use the service manual.

"Sure loads of times," she said, "I'll go and borrow my dad's tools if you like and give you a hand. By the way my name is Candy."


"The inlet manifold is cracked on the Starboard engine," she said with grease all over her pretty face. "But we can use the port side one to give you 100% power for now."

"Great, what about the port engine?" I asked.

"Knackered," she said, "it need a total strip down and lots of new parts, better still a new one."

"There's no way I can afford a new engine," I said, "I've spent all my money buying her."

"Well when I've repair the starboard engine and get us out of atmos," she said, "I know where there's a perfectly good engine just sitting there, not belonging to any one."

"Where?" I asked

"Yep," she smiled, "my dad's Starlight number 156 crashed when her stabilisers failed but there was nothing wrong with her engine."

"It's not just the engine," I said, "there's no life support unit, the food management units is not working and I don't think the rear hatch seals are any good."

"I know where there's a life support pod," she said, "as for the rest we'll only be gone a few days so we can take sandwiches and I'll bet those inner seals are ok."

"You've got a life support unit?" I said.

This girl gets better every day. Not only can she strip an engine pod she has a life support unit up her sleeve and of course she was very pretty.

The ship was originally designed to fly on one engine so it left atmos with no trouble.

"Steer towards the asteroid belt," she instructed, "dad's 165 is on 1293/2021, one of the biggest about, you should find it in the nav computer."

"There she is," she shouted.

I followed her pointed finger and there on the surface was a dark smudge. I set down beside it and together we suited up. It was very well preserved; the pilot had managed to put her down without much damage. We started on the engine, stripping it down to its component parts and transporting them to my ship, good job the gravity here was so low for some of the parts were quite heavy. Then after that we got the life support unit and food processor out as well.

"Lets take the hatch seals," she said, "might as well now we are here."

With our precious load I fired up my one good engine and headed back to the spaceport. We didn't need all the bits but it was nice to have a few spares. We plumbed in the new life support unit, which fitted into its space perfectly. The only thing we couldn't get working properly was the food processor, it seemed that the software was corrupted for the coffee tasted terrible.


"I can't believe all this," she said staring out into the blackness of warp space.

We had picked up some medical supplies and mail for Starbase 17 and at the moment we were taking it nice and slow travelling at just warp 2, the trip should take 7 days.

"Yeah we were lucky to pick up a cargo so quickly," I said.

"No I don't mean that," she smiled, "I mean, here I am on a 300 series Starlight, many light years from home."

"Well just as long as you keep those engines running you have a job and a cut of the profits," I said.

"Just a few weeks ago I would have paid you to be here," she said.

"Anyway, how's the force field generator coming along?" I asked.

"It isn't," she admitted, "I've traced the problem to the power relays and we haven't any spares."

"Perhaps we'll pick one up at the Starbase," I said.

"Captain," she said her head lowered, "I know I'm a little young, but do you think you could, I mean perhaps you could spare some time to."

"Come on girl spit it out," I said sharply.

"Well I've never done it before," she said, "and it would be the coolest if I could do it here, you know, my first time going at warp 2 in a 300 series."

I just stared out into space, not knowing what to say for she was a wanker's dream.

"Sure," I tried to sound calm.

All the Starlight's are built the same, two cabins, one on each side of the isle at the rear of the cockpit so she followed me into my port side cabin.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked her head down.

"Strip off would be a good place to start," I said.

I sat down on my bunk and pulled off my heavy boots. I watched as her jeans came off then her top leaving her naked. She was slim with nice legs and a small but curvy bust.

"I'm sorry I'm not very big here," she said cupping her self.

"Y-you are just fine," I said my voice catching in my throat.

Her skin was like nothing I had every touch before, smooth, warm and silk like. Her legs opened for me at my first touch.

"Please be gentle," she said.

I moved between her wide spread legs and positioned my hard cock at the entrance of her bald pussy. Slowly I moved my hips forward until with a jerk I was fully inserted. Her body jerked once then was still. We lay there for some time, our hands becoming accustomed to each other's bodies. Then slowly at first we moved together, her arms tight around my neck. I tried to make her first time as nice as possible but I just couldn't hold on any longer.

We lay still, still intimately connected but I could feel my cock going soft, my hands were making lazy circles over her fine skin and I kissed her neck.

"Thanks Captain," she sighed, "if I knew it was going to be that good I would have done it sooner."

"My pleasure," I said and it was.

I had been lucky for she had her orgasm just before I blow my load deep with her writhing body.

"Will it take long before you're ready again?" she asked.

"No, not long," I said.

"Oh good," she said stretching her body under me.

"I'll just go and check to see everything is ok," I said rolling off her and pulling up my pants.


We reached Starbase 17 on time and docked as per instructions.

"You better get dressed," I said as she walked naked into the cockpit.

I don't think she has had any clothes on for days.

"While I deliver our cargo and look for a new one," I said, "I want you to look for that power relay."

"Ok Captain," she said and disappeared to hopefully get dressed.

I soon picked up a return cargo of mail and some mineral samples, heavy but not that big which was good for the cargo hold in all Starlight's are quite small. Candy found a replacement relay and a couple of ignition tubes for our Phase Cannons too. The only thing we couldn't find was the software for a food management system so the coffee will have to stay tasting bad.

We let go our ropes and floated off into space, the nav computer set our course and we were off at warp 2 again.

"Captain," she said and I turned to see her clothes had disappeared again, "any chance of a quickie before I fit that power relay?"

"Sure why not," I said for a captains job is never done.

You could feel it in the air, smell the ozone when those power relays snapped closed.

"Nothing very sophisticated," she said, "just a great big sphere inclosing the whole ship."

"Good protection though," I said.

"God yes," she giggled, "stop anything non military. One of those really big buggers they have on a Star Cruiser, say a 100 gig cannons may fry the works though. "

"Good, what about the Phase Cannons," I said keeping my eyes averted from her for she had found these work clothes to wear, a one piece bib and brace, that were if anything more distracting than if she was naked. It left all her back bare and showing the sides of her fine tits too.

"Can't promise full power," she said, "for they were military scrap, but I suspect we should get 70-80% out of them."

"Good, carry on," I said and headed back to the cockpit.

The journey home was slow, no need to advertise what speed we were capable off. Both Cannons now worked, the best firing at 85% we fixed in the rear pod while the other could barely make 55% we fixed in the forward one. Once we find that bloody new software for the food processor my ship would be 100% at last.

Delivering mail would never make us rich but it paid for the fuel with enough over to put away for repairs. No it was the other cargos, those small but heavy boxes that paid the most but then they were the most trouble.

"Gold," she stared at the ten small boxes.

"Yep, ten million credits," I said, "a million a box."

"Now I know why you were so keen on getting the shield working," she said, "and those Phase Cannons."

"Too right," I smiled, "and it's time to use that extra speed that nobody knows we have."

"Cool," she smiled.

"It's ten days to Volant 7 if we go directly at warp 2," I mused, "so we'll go the long way round at warp 5 and still get there on time. Right lets break orbit, we'll start out at warp 2 until we are out of sensor range then we'll change direction and push the power up."

"Right captain," she giggled, "then we can have some fun."

It was just bad luck that we ran into somebody, for we were so far off the beaten track

"Captain, I'm picking up navigation pulses," she said.

"Shit," I cursed, "ok drop down to warp 2."

"I've got three ships doing at least warp 3," she said. "Firing, captain I have Phaser fire."

"At us?" I asked.

"No captain," she said her head pressed against the hood of our forward sensor.

"I don't like it," I mused, "lets go dark and see what happens."

I cut power and we dropped out of warp, we drifted along quite fast but at sub light.

"More firing captain," she said. "They're out of warp too, lead ship dead in space. Picking up transmissions now."

"So what's being said?" I asked.

She looked up and stared off into the darkness of space.

"They're leaving him to drift captain," she said, "they've fried his engine and they're leaving him to die."

"Who are they?" I asked.

"Some sort of political police, I think," she said. "They've gone, warped out at high speed. Captain we have to pick him up."

I didn't want to, for you never know who he may be, but you can't leave him out here drifting.

"Get some clothes on and we go and have a look," I said.

"Hi can you hear me," I called out over the radio at its very lowest setting, for I didn't want anybody else to hear me.

"Yes, who's that?" a very female voice called back.

Candy and I exchanged looks.

"Do you want picking up?" I asked.

"God yes please," she said sounding relieved.


"Thank you Captain, my name is Lila," she said after we had docked and picked her up.

"Those guys didn't like you much," I said.

"You've got that right the bastards," she said with venom. "What son of a bitch leaves you drifting with the nearest base many light years away?"

"So what did you do?" asked Candy who was young enough to be impolite.

"A bit of protesting," she laughed now, "I must have really got to them."

"They left you out here adrift just for protesting?" said Candy.

"Well there's protesting and then there's protesting," she laughed.

"So we are on our way from Star base 12 to Sol 3, with the mail" I said, "we can drop you there."

"A bit out of you way aren't you," she observed.

"We are taking the scenic route," said Candy with a straight face.

"Oh I see, somebody after you too?" she asked.

"We hope not," I said, "but we are not taking any chances."

"Ok let's fire up those engines and be off," I ordered.

"Engines, did he say engines, is this a series 300 then?" she asked looking about her.

"Hull number 299," said Candy.

"But he said engines," she said looking bewildered.

"Never mind, I'll explain later," laughed Candy.


"I've never been to Sol," explained Lila, "my bones are to dense to float in their sea, horrible stuff water."

"You sink in water," said Candy.

"Like a stone," laughed Lila, "anyway I must go and prepare."

"Prepare for what?" called Candy to her receding back.


I stood in the small crew centre waiting for Lila to appear.

"What's this all about?" asked Candy.

I just shrugged for I had no idea either but Lila had requested we meet her here. At last she appeared from the starboard cabin wearing one of the white bed sheets. At first she just stood there staring back at us both. Then she dropped the sheet leaving her naked and she dropped to her knees, her head touching the metal deck. She intoned a few words that I didn't understand and when I looked at Candy it was clear that she didn't either.

"What's this all about?" I asked.

Lila head came up and she looked at me.

"You have saved my life," she said, "and I have bonded my life, my body to you."

"What?" said Candy.

"It is the custom of my race," she said, "my life and my body belong to you now Captain."

"But I don't want your life," I replied although her body looked interesting.

"It doesn't matter what you want," she said standing up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.