Zero Tolerance - Cover

Zero Tolerance

Copyright© 2006 by KK

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Mark and Susan were a loving couple until mistrust entered the picture. Would Susan cheat on Mark. If she did how would he handle it?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Cheating   Safe Sex  

I hadn't been to Jimmer's for more than a month but there I was sitting at the bar at two o'clock on a Wednesday afternoon talking to Jim Lucia, the owner of Jimmer's Bar and Grill. Jimmer's is the bar I had been stopping at after work at least once a week since I had started working at Dyson's Electronics twelve years earlier. During that time Jim and I had become pretty good friends.

Jim had asked me why I hadn't been in recently and why I was there in the middle of the afternoon when I should be at work. I asked him if he wanted the long version or short one.

"Start with the long version," Jim said. "If the story gets boring I'll ask you to switch over to the short version."

"I'll try to keep it from getting too boring," I said. "Of course you know Fred Lydon."

"Yes. Mr. Wonderful." Jim said. "He still comes in here but not as often as he used to. I think he wore out his welcome with the women that come in here."

"I guess you can only fish in a small pond for so long before all the fish are gone," I said. "Anyway this story really started when I met Fred. That was in 1992. I had just started working at Dyson's and Fred was my first friend. Fred is the one who started me on the bad habit of coming here almost every night."

"That wasn't a bad habit," Jim said. "It was a welcome routine to help you unwind after a hard days work."

I laughed and said, "Well, whatever it is, Fred started it."

That afternoon I told Jim the story I am about to relate to you.

It was less than a month after I started at Dyson's and Fred and I were sitting in Jimmer's one evening having a drink. The place was just starting to fill up when two very attractive women came in. They looked to be a few years older than us but that didn't matter to Fred. When he saw the women he looked at me with his smarmy smile.

"Check that out," he said. "Looks like I am going to get laid tonight."

I wasn't interested in looking for one-night stands with older women. I just wanted to have a couple of drinks before I went home to my apartment so I just sat and watched as Fred approached the two women and started talking to them and managed to get himself invited to join them.

Some more Dyson employees arrived and I joined them at a large table. It was about an hour later that I saw Fred leave with one of the women. As they walked by the table I noticed that the woman was wearing a wedding ring.

Later when I was leaving Jimmer's I saw Fred sitting in the back seat of his car. At first it appeared that he was by himself but when I got closer I could see that the woman that he had picked up in the bar was bent over in the back seat giving Fred a blow-job.

I had to laugh to myself. That was the first time I had seen Fred in action. I didn't think Fred was really serious when he said he was going to get laid that night but there he was receiving sexual favors from a married woman in the back seat of his car.

The next evening Fred and I were again sitting in Jimmer's having a beer and I asked him how he knew he would be able to score with the two women from the previous evening.

"I knew because they were two married women out in a bar without their husbands. I was sure at least one of them would be looking for some action," he said. "That's why I like picking up married women rather than single women."

"Why?"

Single women are always looking for Mr. Right and are mostly interested in long term relationships," he said. "They very seldom put out on the first date. When you find a married woman out without her husband she is probably looking for some excitement and it doesn't take very long to find out if they are interested in having a little extramarital fun. In my experience if you get a married woman to leave with you, she wants to have sex."

That was the day I formed my low opinion of Fred Lydon.

It was a couple of months later that I met Susan. She worked in the accounting department at Dyson's and I was in sales. Susan was tall and blond with beautiful blue eyes and I was hooked from the moment I met her. We dated several times before we had sex and that came with some serious strings attached.

It happened one night after I took Susan on a very romantic date. Flowers, dinner, dancing and a moonlight walk. I did the whole bit and then we went back to Susan's apartment.

We sat down on her sofa and began necking. We were both pretty aroused when Susan stopped me from sliding my hand up under her skirt.

"You know I like you very much and I am tempted to say I love you but I think it's too soon for that," Susan said. "I know we are both ready for this next step but for me making love to someone requires a commitment. If we are going to go any farther with this relationship I have to know that you will not be dating other woman. I need you to understand that I will have zero tolerance for any infidelity on your part. I will not be unfaithful to you and I expect the same from you. If you ever decide that you need or want another woman just know that it means we are through. I would rather you just break up with me than to find out you had been sneaking around behind my back."

I was so horny at that moment I would have committed to anything so that I could make love to her but the fact that I was already in love with her made it even easier. I had no problem committing to her that I would always be faithful.

After I promised, Susan placed my right hand back on her thigh and then put both of her arms around my neck. We began kissing again and I moved my fingers to the inside of her thigh and started sliding my hand up under her skirt. The farther I moved my hand up between her legs the more passionate Susan's kisses became. By the time I pressed my fingers against the warm damp crotch of her panties, Susan was attacking my throat with her tongue.

When I slipped my fingers inside her panties and brushed them lightly over her vulva, Susan moaned and then she sucked my tongue into her mouth. I began trying to open her shirt with my left hand but I wasn't having much success so I had to give up teasing her hot sex and use both hands to remove Susan's shirt. When I had all of the buttons undone Susan leaned forward so that I could slip her top off her shoulders and remove it completely.

I planted little kisses all over Susan's neck and slowly worked my way down to the small bit of her breasts that were exposed above her bra. I kissed and licked the soft skin as I pulled the top of her bra down just enough to expose her nipples. When I sucked one of her nipples into my mouth Susan let her head fall back against the back of her sofa. She was breathing hard and making funny little sounds in the back of her throat.

I continued to suck on her nipples as I reached around her to unhook her bra. I have never been very good at dealing with bras but Susan didn't seem to care. She seemed to be enjoying what I was doing with my mouth and was oblivious to everything else. After a few minutes of fumbling with it I finally got her bra unhooked and remove it. Susan's breasts were beautiful. Their shape was perfect and they stood up proudly. For the next fifteen minutes I made love to Susan's breasts while at the same time I moved my right hand back under her skirt and up into her panties.

When I touched the soft lips of Susan's sex I found that they were wet and slippery. I ran my fingers all around her excited entrance spreading her sexual lubricant all over my fingers and her pussy.

I had one of her nipples in my mouth when I finally pushed a finger up inside her and then started teasing her clitoris. As I did this Susan pulled my face up to hers and kissed me passionately and then just hung on to me while I explored the most personal and private part of her body. Susan was breathing hard and began sticking her tongue in my ear and talking to me.

"Oh, God, that feels good. I want you now. I want to feel you inside me now."

I pushed Susan down on the sofa and pushed her skirt up around her waist. Then I removed her panties and quickly removed my own pants and shorts.

When I lay down on top of her and pushed my stiff cock inside her I was amazed at how wonderful it felt to be inside her. I was not inexperienced. I had had a few girl friends over the years but I had never felt that way inside a woman before.

I had been stroking into Susan for a couple of minutes when it occurred to me that I wasn't wearing a condom.

"Oh shit, I'm not wearing a condom," I said. "I better stop and put one on."

"I'm on the pill and I trust that you are safe," she said. "I want to feel it when you come inside me."

That comment almost put me over the top but I was able to control myself and I kept stroking into her at a nice slow pace bringing her to one long orgasm before I finally climaxed.

Afterwards as I drove home I felt wonderful. I knew I was in love with her and that we would always be together.

After that night we had sex almost every time we were together which was very often. There were certain nights during the month when we just talked and watched television. A year and a half later we got married.

We both had good jobs so we didn't have to struggle like so many couples do when they first get married. We had only been married a year when we were able to buy our house in Charlotte.

The day we moved into the house we met our neighbors Ed and Linda Monroe. Ed worked for a large bank in Charlotte and Linda was an elementary school teacher. They were about our age and we shared a lot of the same interests so Ed and Linda quickly became our best friends.

For the next several years of our marriage everything was great. Susan and I were still very much in love and the sex was still hot. We had almost everything we wanted. We had good friends, a nice home, two cars and a boat. Our life consisted of meeting the obligations of our jobs during the week and often stopping at Jimmer's for a drink before going home or out to dinner. On the weekends we spent a lot of time out on the boat with Ed and Linda or visiting at each other's houses for dinner or to play cards.

It was about three years ago that some things started to happen that were upsetting to me. When we first got married Susan and I made a decision to wait a few years before having children. After seven years of marriage I thought it was about time we started a family but when I asked Susan about it she said she wasn't ready yet. When I tried to discuss it further with Susan she cut me off.

"I will let you know when I am ready," she said.

The way she said it let me know that the conversation was over. I was a little upset with her unwillingness to even discuss children but I let it go. Everything else in our relationship seemed to be fine so I wasn't all that concerned. After all it was Susan that would have to go through the pregnancy so I guess it was only fair to wait until she was ready.

A few weeks later we were at a Dyson company party. I had gone to the men's room and when I returned I found Fred Lydon talking to Susan. Not just talking but standing very close to her and he had his hand on her arm as they talked.

I got pissed at Fred when I saw that. I knew that I could trust Susan but I didn't like the idea that Fred would hit on my wife. It showed a lack of respect for me.

By the time I got back across the room to where they were standing Fred had seen me coming and had moved a little farther away from Susan and was no longer touching her. I didn't say anything although I wanted to tell Fred to stay away from my wife but I didn't want to make a scene. After all, nothing had really happened. They were just talking.

I decided that night when we got home I was going to have a talk with Susan about Fred. I had never told her about Fred or his philosophy on dating married women. I wanted her to know about him, figuring if she knew what he was like she would avoid him. The problem was that I could not think of any way to bring that up in conversation without making it sound like I didn't trust Susan. I didn't know how to start the conversation and I had become sullen and quiet. It didn't take Susan long to notice something was wrong.

"What's the matter, Mark?" Susan asked. "You haven't said a word since we got home."

"Something is bothering me but I am afraid that it will come out wrong and I don't want to upset you."

Susan suddenly looked tense. "What's wrong, Mark?"

"I guess I'll just say what's on my mind and we can discuss it until I can clear up any misconceptions. It's about Fred Lydon."

The expression on Susan's face changed. Susan had many facial expressions to express her moods or what she was thinking and I could always tell from her expression if she was happy, sad, nervous, angry, or whatever but every once in a while an expression came over her face that I could not read. That was the expression on her face that night.

"What about Fred?" Susan asked.

"I don't know if you know this about him but he has a reputation as a ladies' man."

Susan laughed. "I know. I've heard all the stories about him at work. The girls at work think he is just a big joke. Fred is a flirt but I don't think anyone takes him seriously, least of all me."

"Susan. This is not funny to me," I said. "Fred preys on married women."

"You can't possibly think I have any interest in Fred," Susan said with a tinge of anger in her voice.

"No. I am not worried about you. I trust you."

"So what you are saying is that you don't want me to talk to Fred anymore, is that it?" Susan asked.

"If you wouldn't mind," I said.

"Well, I would mind. I think he's funny and I enjoy talking to him. There is no way I would ever have sex with him so I don't understand what you are worried about. I don't like it when you act jealous."

I wasn't happy with her response but I didn't push it any farther. She hadn't done anything wrong and my reaction was probably out of line. I was worried that Susan was really pissed at me but when we went up to bed she kissed me and whispered in my ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.