Frenzy - Cover

Frenzy

Copyright© 2006 by ryancolter45

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Husband relishes voyeuring the gang-rape of his wife so much that he sets her up the next night. Finds the idea very popular.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Rough   Gang Bang   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Violence  

It took Amanda over an hour to finish the story to Brent's satisfaction. He forced her to tell in detail how she drank so much, how far her dress opened without the button, how she was held and fondled and in front of who, humiliating her with "you let him do what?," "you didn't leave?" and "and then you left with him?" He reduced Amanda to a puddle of tears and snot.

"You weren't raped. You let yourself get stripped in public and then gave yourself to a gang bang. It got a little rougher than you wanted, that's all. You're lucky there weren't three times as many men the way you teased them. You could still be in a little back room somewhere." Amanda bawled, curled up naked on the bed. Brent smoked a cigarette, periodically shaking his head as if disgusted, but inside he was boiling over with desire for his wife. God, did he ever have her now.

"I'm sorry, okay?" Amanda sat up in the bed pulling the sheet around her.

"You didn't do anything wrong. You're just pathetic. Everything you did last night was a loud advertisement for a free fuck and now you try to act innocent. We're going out tonight with you wearing what I tell you, doing what I tell you. I'm going to tell anyone who asks that I met you in a bar this afternoon and you practically went down on me in the booth." Amanda's eyes were bulging. "If you see the guys from last night, just smile like you do this all the time."

"You want to watch me get raped."

"Do what I tell you and no one will fuck you except me. Otherwise, I'm packing my suitcase and getting another room in another hotel for a big last night on my own and I'll see you at the airport." Brent cleaned her face with tissue. "Trust me. I want you by my side tonight making me proud. All right?"

He massaged Amanda to sleep and checked the closet. He wanted to send her out in a mini skirt and the tiniest of cropped top, but the two bruises on her belly prevented that. He didn't want anyone wondering about who beat her up. In fact, he wanted her to deny ever having seen anyone from last night. How to show her off? He held up a small stretchy gauze top in a light purple that she usually wore as an undershirt. He could see the lines on his knuckles through it. Perfect.

"This is completely see through. I can't go out like this," she said a few hours later as they readied for the evening

"So you'll do it for strangers and not your husband?"

Brent held Amanda tight to his right side, her left arm around his back, and his right hand holding her other arm behind her back forcing her chest to arch. Young guys bumped their buddies and pointed. Twice cameras zeroed in on her. Middle-aged men momentarily forgot their wives at their sides. The double show of her sheer top and ten-inch cutoff denim mini-skirt kept eyes roving.

Brent got them a window seat in a sidewalk café with floor to ceiling open windows. He sat Amanda facing the street. "Two double shot Margaritas."

"Open your legs about three inches," knowing that her crotch was eye level to the street.

"Brent. Did you forget? No underwear?"

"No one will complain. I'm getting off on my gorgeous wife. And watching other men do the same just looking at you. You're not all alone this time. Just relax and do what I say." Many glances fixed under the table as they passed by. Four young Mexican guys passed three times, eventually stopping ten feet away by the street. "Don't make eye contact with anyone. Take a long drink letting your legs open a little more for a couple of very horny boys out there." They stared transfixed until she brought the empty glass down, laughing and punching each other.

Brent could see the alcohol relaxing Amanda's face. "You know why I wouldn't trade you for anyone else Amanda? Because you please me the best. Everyone that sees us knows that I'll get anything I want tonight. How about another margarita?"

"Just a single for me. That was way too strong."

"Another double and a single," he called to the waiter.

The waiter placed the glasses on the table, his eyes pulled to Amanda's near naked breasts. "Is that Henry?" Brent asked, pointing behind them.

"Where?"

While Amanda searched, Brent switched the margaritas. "No, I guess it isn't. What would your uncle be here for anyway? God, you're sexy Amanda. Not just because of what you're wearing, but your thick dark hair, luscious eyes, tasty long legs..."

Brent held Amanda's hand, leading her down the street. She stumbled, bumped into passerbys, but was smiling again. "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.

"Because I want to eat you up."

"Take me back to the hotel and I'll do everything you want." Two college girls overheard and snickered as they walked on past.

"After I've shown all the guys what a sexy girl I've got."

"What guys?"

"Whoever is lucky enough to get a look at you."

He pulled Amanda through a small door to a dimly lit bar. Loud music and smoke engulfed them.

"There's only men in here," Amanda reported.

"It's early." Brent kept her clamped at his side and ambled up to the bar. The ranchero music still droned, but all of the twenty or so men were staring at the barely dressed white girl in the men only bar. There wasn't room for both of them side by side at the bar so Brent let go of Amanda in front of three staring men. She grabbed his hand as he leaned into the bar. "Two tequilas," he ordered in Spanish. The bartender looked over at Amanda, but didn't answer. Brent repeated his request.

"Men only, no women," he answered in Spanish, "especially her type."

"She's my wife," Brent said, waiting for the impact of a woman dressed like Amanda being fit for anyone's wife before continuing, "for the night."

"Two tequilas, then you go. I'm not responsible for what happens here, comprende?"

Brent felt bumping and turned around to find guys working their way to the bar via Amanda. He led her out a few feet, aware of the groping. "I'm getting felt up. Can we go please?"

"Drink you tequila, then we'll go."

"What did the bartender say?"

"He said it's a men only bar but you could stay since you're my wife. He also said you are very sexy."

Brent lead them to a pole by a pool game, leaned into it, holding Amanda's back against him with her arms down at her side. Several guys wandered over to the game, but they kept their eyes on Amanda's near naked chest and bare legs. "I've got to relieve myself of those last drinks. When I get back, we'll go."

Amanda turned into Brent. "Don't leave me out here alone!"

"If I take you into the bathroom with me it's going to look like I'm selling you. Just wait here and be friendly. Don't look afraid. Got it? Nothing will happen in two minutes if you just act at ease." He could see the battle in Amanda's face between terror and drunkenness. As he broke away, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

Brent urinated, even though he could have waited, then washed his hands at the dirty sink in the cold water. Two guys walked in, one headed immediately for the urinal. The other stood near Brent as he wiped his hands on his pant sides. "He say she you wife?"

Brent smiled. "No, I just met her last night. She's not really the marrying type."

The man nodded, didn't appear to know what to say. "You leave her here?"

"No, but maybe I'll bring her back."

Four guys had surrounded Amanda right where he had left her. They all had a beer, as did Amanda, now. Young guys in their twenties. The two guys at her side leaned against the same poll she was balanced against. The other two were inches from the front of her. Brent stopped, adjusted his shirt, and walked up slowly. In this light, she looked topless; his wife was legally nude. They were teaching her to say something. "Me gusta chupar el largo," she repeated and took a gulp from the long neck bottle. The guys laughed.

She saw her husband. "They're teaching me Spanish," she managed, her eyes not focusing well.

The guys opened the corral to let Brent in. "Finish your beer and we'll find a dance place," Brent said.

"I don't really want any more beer."

"If you don't, they'll be insulted. Put the whole neck in your mouth and suck the whole thing down in one breath. Do it." Amanda put the bottle to her lips. "Put the whole neck an inch into your mouth." She did. They all watched her lips encircle the neck, tilt the bottle, her mouth fill with beer while her throat rose and fell with the swallows. Every dick in the place wanted to be where the bottle neck was. She pulled the empty bottle slowly out of her mouth, choked, and swallowed hard. All any of them could do for a moment was stare. "Okay gal, let's go dancing."

"You want to dance?" one of the young guys asked. Before she or I could answer, he had her up against him, swaying her out to the floor to a cumbia beat. He pressed her close from head to crotch rocking and bumping Amanda on his groin. Brent looked on with a calculated relaxed smile while three guys passed her back and forth over the course of two songs. When they spun her out to a fourth, Amanda, staggering anyway, fell flat on her belly, her skirt elevating a couple inches over her bare butt. The little crowd was slow to move. Brent lifted her onto her feet and held tight.

"She thanks you. We'll be back in a couple of hours, all right?" Brent didn't wait for answers, dragging her out to the street via the front door.

He walked her fast onto the main street, took her ten feet down a side alley, and held her against the wall. "You really like to tease 'em, don't you?"

"What?"

"Telling them you like to suck long ones."

"I didn't..."

"The phrase they were teaching you."

"They said it meant to drink beer out of a bottle."

"Chupar means to suck." Brent looked down at the rise and fall of her visible breasts under the skin tight sheer purple silk undershirt.

Amanda gave a long blink and said, "I am soooo drunk."

Brent led her by the hand down the busy tourist town street. Her other arm hung limp, she was no longer thinking of hiding her nakedness in her intoxication. Man after man stopped to watch her pass. He took her to the dance club where she had met Bill the night before. She pulled back at the door. "I can't go in here."

"Why not?"

"This is where the guys were from last night."

"Act like you don't even remember them. If you see one, point him out, but don't let on that you know him. Got it?"

"I don't like this. Let's go somewhere else."

"I said I wouldn't let you get hurt, didn't I? I'm going in here. You can go somewhere alone if you like." She tried to focus her eyes, but couldn't. "C'mon. Show the boys what a good fuck I'm going to have tonight."

Brent paid the cover. The man at the door leaned to his ear. "You know this woman?"

"Just met her."

"Real crowd pleaser last night I hear."

Further inside Amanda asked, "What did he say?"

"He said you put on a great show yesterday. You going to put one on for me tonight?"

"Only a private show."

The club was packed. Brent held Amanda in front of him pushing through the crowd. He released Amanda's arm even though she could barely stand and pushed his way to the bar. One of the bartenders was a skinny Mexican girl barely of drinking age. She wore a shrug tied loose around her small tits and a very low slung pair of jeans leaving her entire belly bare. "How come the best looking woman here is behind the bar?"

"Thank you. Can I get you something?"

"If I can't have you I'll take a couple of Coronas instead."

Music pounded. Lights flashed. Strobes came on in short bursts. Brent put his arms around Amanda, still holding a beer in each hand. Talking loud into her ear he said, "I want you to go stand on the edge of the dance floor and suck down this beer, like you were sucking something else. Like you did in the last place, only sexier. Take the neck all the way into your mouth, in and out while you drink. Then walk straight across the dance floor and meet me on the other side. Then I'll take you back to our room and show you what every man in town wants to do tonight."

"Then you promise you'll take me right home?" Amanda turned to look where he pointed, swaying as she did. "I'm sooo drunk I can barely walk." She took the beer, slid her lips a couple inches down the neck and took a swallow. "Tas'e like wa'er."

"Do that on the edge of the dance floor, then walk across. I'll be waiting on the other side."

"You come with me."

"Do this last thing for me. Go on." He turned her and gave a nudge. She staggered and bumped her way towards the floor. Before the view closed in, he caught a glimpse of the bottom of her bare butt sticking out under the tight ten-inch polyester mini skirt.

Brent had to stretch tall to follow Amanda's progress twenty feet to the dance floor edge. One couldn't tell what hands of men she passed might be doing, but it was obvious that they were staring down the length of her. He lost her for a moment, then saw a Corona bottle raised. Three times she slid her lips down the neck to the main bottle and back out. Then she took a step onto the dense vibrating floor.

Brent pushed his way through the crowd to the stairs that led to the second level where he viewed his wife from the night before, though they were in the main room now. It would be good to bring her up here too, he noticed, her bare crotch providing a show through the open metal slats of the stairs. He didn't see her though. Brent visually traced the path around the dance floor to the other side, seeing several sexy sights, but no Amanda. He broadened the search. There must have been two hundred people mashed together on the dance floor alone, another hundred right around it. The flashing lights and gyrating crowd made it easy to lose people. He saw the side of her face for a moment. She was near the middle of the giant forty by sixty floor. Two guys pressed into her from the front and rear. She still had the beer bottle. The guy in the back had his hands on her, though Brent couldn't tell where from this angle.

Brent relaxed and took a gulp of beer. "Feel her up good guys," not even hearing his own voice above the music. A third guy joined the circle; one from last night, the one who held her underwater. "Act like you don't recognize him, Amanda." Her beer bottle disappeared. The guy behind her now had both of her wrists, holding them out from her waist. From the angle of their arms, Brent knew the hands of the other two guys were in her tiny skirt and under her blouse. One guy about ten feet away from Brent on the second floor was noticing what was being done to the sexy brunette in the see-through purple top. His mouth was wide open, looked like he was hardly breathing. "You don't know the half of it guy," Brent spoke to himself.

Amanda was trying to stay calm, but Brent could see her face tensing up. There were four guys for a while, then three again. They were drifting to the far side, Amanda held tight. One guy grabbed her head in both hands planting a long kiss on her lips. "You guys are going to be real disappointed," Brent kept murmuring to himself, "when you can't do everything you want to do to her this time." Now there were five guys. Brent wondered if they could fuck her right in the middle of the floor with nobody but him realizing it was a rape.

She wasn't the only woman getting kissed and felt up. Brent glanced around and saw a dozen women grinding against a man, or even two, making out and allowing hands to roam. Some of them might have regrets in the morning, but he was sure that they were all enjoying themselves now. Who except for himself and the geeky guy near him had any idea that Amanda was getting raped? And he was probably just too shy or he'd join them.

Amanda was completely surrounded, arms pinned. A group of guys, Brent wasn't sure how many were actually involved, were pushing her to the far side of the floor. Brent peered over at the far wall — no doors to the outside that he could see. He couldn't let them take her outside or he knew she might not survive it. He didn't know what they could do inside a club like this. Guys joined the group, something would be shouted into an ear, then they'd go off in various directions. They worked her to the corner of the room, off of the dance floor. Booths lined both walls, but in the corner was an eight-by-ten secluded room, though with an open doorway. Inside, Brent could see couches and low tables. Two guys entered the room, three women and two different men left it. They were emptying the room so they could have Amanda there.

Brent drained his beer. "Shit guys, what are you going to do this time?" He counted nine guys surrounding his wife. They must have been talking about Amanda all day, the show here last night and the gang bang on the beach. Someone saw her here tonight and they went crazy. Here she was, drunk again, almost naked, sucking on a beer like a cock. She must want more, they'd be thinking. They had her at the entrance of the room. She panicked. She tried to scream, though Brent wondered if anyone even in the next booth could hear her over the loud techno beat. One of the men's shoulders jerked, Amanda's head snapped forward, and she went limp. They had punched her in the stomach. In a moment she was inside the room, out of sight. Three guys stood in the doorway, looking casual and blocking the view.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.