Mountain Air - Cover

Mountain Air

Copyright© 2006 by originalmattic

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - 2 Girls on a camping trip to Scotland find ways to release erotic tensions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Lesbian   Humiliation   Masturbation  

My name is Hailey; I'm an ordinary girl, working in an office as a finance administrator, living at home with my parents because I'm single and can't afford a place on my own - quite boring really! I'm quite attractive I think, at 26 years old, 5'8", long black hair, and a slim but curvy body. I make an effort to keep in shape, going to the gym twice a week. Unfortunately all my efforts seem only to have attracted the wrong type of man so far! Indeed I broke up with my last boyfriend only 2 weeks ago after I caught him with another girl. I was devastated, we had been together for 6 months and I thought I had finally found the one, but it turns out he had been cheating on me all the time. I was distraught when I found out; I couldn't believe I had been so stupid in allowing him to use me. Fortunately my best friend Hazel was there for me to lean on, and to comfort me. She persuaded me that we needed a break, having broken up with her last boyfriend a few months ago; we decided a man free extended holiday was required. With neither of us having much interest in lazing on a beach, we decided on a camping holiday touring around Scotland.

So here I am sitting in the Wrangler Jeep we hired for our month long adventure in the Highlands. The Jeep is a bit clunky and basic, but that big American engine rumbling under the bonnet is sexy as hell, and the canvas top gives it bags of fun factor — exactly what we needed for our trip. We are heading for a place called Glen Etive. A friend told us about it, apparently is a very quiet valley where you can camp along the river bank free of charge. The downside is there are no facilities, not even a toilet, but the upside of course is the solitude we'll be free to do what we like! The beginning of our adventure we hope.

We turned into Glen Etive at around 2pm, this has to be one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen, the scale of the landscape is awe inspiring. After driving the full length of the single track road that was little more than some asphalt poured along the edge of the river, we decided on a secluded spot away from view of the road. It was idyllic with a small water fall cascading into a crystal clear pool right in front of where we intended to pitch our tent.

The only problem with all that running water, combined with having been on a long drive, was I was now feeling the call of nature rapidly building in my bladder.

"I have to pee before we do anything else H" I said.

"Me too" replied Hazel "That rocky corner over there looks like a good spot, not visible from the road and far enough from our campsite."

"I've never actually peed outdoors before u know" I said.

"There's nothing too it, just pull your knickers down, squat, and let go" Hazel said with a wry smile. "Just do what I do"

Hazel unceremoniously undid her trousers and pulled them down along with her knickers. Squatting down over the bare rock "like this" she said.

I looked around and sighed, well this is what I was here for I figured. I copied Hazels action and squatted down a few paces away from her. By the time I was in position there was a steaming stream splashing down between Hazels legs. The whole situation seemed a little surreal to me and Hazel was almost finished by the time I finally relaxed enough to let go. I felt exposed and somehow a little naughty, like a little girl doing something she shouldn't. Watching Hazel pull her knickers back up into place I felt an unexpected jolt of arousal — where did that come from? I had seen Hazel naked before and it had never affected me like that, it must be something to do with this sense of naughtiness and the slight humiliation of relieving myself in front of my friend. I hoped I wasn't turning into a lesbian, my life was complicated enough.

We put the tent up and cooked some pasta on a little gas stove before lighting a small camp fire to keep the midges away. We lay on blankets reading in the glow of the camp fire until around 11pm. Then we retired to our sleeping bags in the tent, after reliving ourselves again in our new natural latrine.

We both fell asleep almost as soon as our heads hit our pillows. I woke early, around 5am, and felt a familiar tingling sensation. Had I been lying next to my boy friend that feeling would generally have resulted in some satisfying morning sex, or more recently some self relief. With Hazel there though I was stuck, I'd have to do with out relief for now and hoped perhaps I would get an opportunity at some point in the next few days.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.