Nocturnal Erethism - Cover

Nocturnal Erethism

Copyright© 2006 by RitalinUnderdose

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Beth is your typical girl next office type. She develops this problem of orgasming whenever she wakes up, even from a nap. How could this possibly be a problem?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual  

Beth awoke with a glorious shiver. She stretched and she felt her pussy clenching on nothing. Her eyes opened, and she looked around the sunny room. 'What a nice way to start the day!' she thought. Her hand slipped down and massaged her clit, slipping easily in her moist slit. She frowned slightly in intensity, and another small orgasm washed over her.

"I've got to wake up like this more often," she mumbled to herself.

Beth reluctantly got up, and headed for the shower. The hot water washed away the evidence, as she soaped and rinsed herself diligently. She could not recall any dreams, which was unusual.

Boiling water dripped through the basket of coffee grounds, and prepared itself to be drunk. Toast popped up as Beth answered the phone. It was her boyfriend, Dan. LUNCH! That's right!

"Dan, I was just thinking about you. I, uh, had a dream... You were wonderful... Yes I did. I am NOT a naughty girl! It was just because I missed you so much. Yes. Noon. At the cafe. Love you! Bye..." Beth hung up with a satisfied smile.


Her dinner was now a pile of dishes in the sink. Beth undressed and readied herself for bed. She diligently scrubbed her teeth, dabbed a little cleanser on a cotton pad, and removed her makeup. Her new Victoria's Secret nightie showed off her curvy shape to nobody. She settled into bed, drifting off as Jay Leno made insipid wisecracks about global warming. She recalled how at lunch, Dan had tried to play with her under the table, shocking the waiter as be brought the clam chowder. At least the...

... fade to sleep...

Beth snapped awake in the throes of an intense orgasm. Her toes curled, and the pain of a charley horse in her calf only added to her sensations. She moaned, loudly. As the waves subsided, she stretched. Beth was still half asleep, but wondered what in the hell was going on? With the fading orgasm, Beth thought about the previous morning. 'how great was that - but why again?'

Beth rolled out of bed, ready for 'the breakfast of champions' and to tackle the new day. Or at least toast and coffee at home, and then some of her in-box at work.

'Sue!' she thought.

Beth brought up her email program, and typed out a quick message to her friend. She said how two times now, she had woken up in the middle of an orgasm. Had Sue ever heard of such a thing? No response. That bitch is probably on a beach, somewhere, while I stare at the walls of this cubicle.

Beth stared at the screen for the rest of the day, making slight tweaks to the program she that knew was already good enough for production. The program's readiness was good, because her mind kept wandering to the mystery of why she kept having these wonderful, awful, orgasms.

Five o'clock dutifully rolled around and she departed. At home that night, Beth was jittery, as though she'd had too much coffee. She didn't want to go to sleep, but...

... fade to sleep...

Unsurprised, Beth abruptly awakened, in the throes of yet another intense orgasm. She gritted her teeth, and rode her body to three crashing orgasms. She lay there, panting, afterwards. She was unable even to move, for a few minutes.

Beth knew something is going on, and knew it wasn't normal. Her morning was spent imagining that all the people she encountered also knew something was wrong. She was very tired from last night because she went to bed late. She decided to have lunch at her desk. She inadvertently drifts off...

... fade to sleep...

Beth snapped awake at her desk, in the grip of yet another intense orgasm. Instantly, she realized that she was in her cubicle, surrounded by paper thin walls, and dozens of co-workers. She fought a losing battle to remain quiet, but at least one long gurgling moan escaped her before the spasms receded into memory. She sat there, flushed and sweating, trying to catch her breath. This was easily the most powerful orgasm of her life, and she could not tell if it was because of her 'condition' or the strangeness of having an orgasm in her office.

She looked up, and saw the top of Cheryl's head dropping below the cubical wall. Shit! She had been seen. She collected her purse, and went to the ladies room. As she walked through the aisle, she noticed some odd looks from a few of her male co-workers; including one squirrelly looking guy, that couldn't take his eyes off her crotch. She spent a few minutes putting her face back on and left early, emailing her boss that she did not feel well. Well, it was true sort of.

At home that night, Beth panicked and tried calling her doctor. The service said he was away but they could page the covering doctor. Beth was too embarrassed to see a stranger (or even her own doctor, for that matter), so she declined and hung up, staring at the phone. She struggled to stay awake, but as soon as Jay began his monologue, she drifted into a dreamless sleep.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.